My Son's Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly rushed up to me and placed a hand on each, squeezing them, kneading them like hard dough, then moving his mouth down to suck on them one at a time biting my nipples and tugging at them before flicking his tongue over them. I do love some nice breast play! This man knew what he was doing!

Chris then grabbed me by the waist again and pulled me in, reaching down to unsnap my shorts and pull down the zipper. He turned us around, had me facing the couch while he stood behind me. He pushed down on my shoulders making me bend forward causing my back to arch and my butt to push out even more as he reached up for the waistband and tried to peel them off of my ass. In this position, it took him a little bit to get them pulled over my ass since it's so nice and plumb. Once he got them down my legs, I stepped out of them now leaning forward bending over the couch, my ass sticking out in only a tiny little thong and my high heels. I felt so dirty being in this position with my son's coach and it felt so damn good!

He bent down behind me and I could feel his fingers sliding into my ass crack to pull my thong off to the side. No sooner was it out of the way did he have his tongue flicking over my asshole rimming me. He worked his tongue over my pretty little starfish then worked down and started paying attention to my pussy. God I was so fucking wet already but this certainly didn't hurt. I love having a tongue and mouth on my pretty little tight pussy.

He used both hands to spread my ass open giving him more room to work. Those strong and firm hands of his holding both sides of my ass felt so good. This man was in control of me and I was getting lost in what was going on. First getting to have such a big fat cock in my mouth and now he was eating my ass and pussy. I was so ready for him.

As I stood there bent over, arching my back and moaning from the lashing I was getting from his tongue, I started digging my fingers into the cushions on the couch as he edged me closer to my orgasm. I grit my teeth and groaned so loud, I just couldn't hold back anymore. Right as I was about to cum, the fucker stopped. God damn him! But, I wouldn't be made to wait very long.

Just as soon as I felt his mouth pull away from me, I felt something else pushing against my pussy, no doubt his big beautiful cock. I think my pussy sucked in the tip of his dick before he even had a chance to push it in. I was desperate for a good fucking at this point pushing back against him trying to stuff as much of his cock in my pussy as I would be able to. Chris reached for my hips and started pushing forward on his own, filling me up inch by inch.

Before long, it felt like he was almost all the way in. I just felt so full with his cock. I reach back between my legs running my fingers along his shaft. I moved my hand further back still feeling more and more of his shaft that hadn't entered my pussy yet. To my surprise, I closed my hand around his cock and there was still more to go. Oh god was he big!

Chris gripped my hips firmly and started rocking his hips back and forth, my heels putting my pussy at the perfect height for him to fuck me. He used his thumb to spread me ass as his enormous cock worked back and forth into my needy little cunt that was gushing all over his shaft. With each motion forward, he got more and more of his cock in me and then he started bottoming out and hitting against my cervix. There was no way any more of his dick was going to fit. He dug his fingers into my hips and start fucking me like an animal, ramming himself deep into my pussy with every thrust, pushing my body forward onto the couch, my big heavy tits bouncing lightly mostly being held in place by how firm they were and my surgeon's expertise.

As he kept thrusting into me, I had to fall forward onto my knees on the couch, not being able to hold myself up any longer as he kept punishing my pussy. I could feel my lips starting to get sore from his assault, his huge cock stretching me as far as I felt I could even go, my juices gushing all over his shaft as he kept going. Time passed by so slowly. It seemed like he had been fucking me for days already but I'm sure it had only been a minute or two before I felt my pussy clamping down tightly around his cock as I started to have my first orgasm.

My body shuddered, pussy tightening around his shaft like a vice. It would have made it difficult for him to keep fucking me had it not been for all of my saliva around his cock and all of the juices running from my pussy, coating his cock and balls and running down the inside of my thighs. I was running like a faucet I was so fucking turned on!

Chrris started to slow down, taking nice long strokes where he would pull back until only the tip was left in my pussy and giving me a nice, long slow stroke back in. It felt so good. My pussy was still tightening around his shaft and I could feel every ridge along his cock rubbing against the sides of my pussy as he went back in. Once my orgasm had finished washing over me, I reached back, taking hold of his cock and pulling away from it, letting it slip from my pussy.

I turned around and gave him my best naughty smile, still holding his slick cock in my hand as I brought him around to sit on the couch. Like a good little boy, he did as he was told, sitting back on the couch, leaving me plenty of room to straddle his hips and get right back on that beautiful cock of his. I put my knees on either side of him, reaching down to grab the base of his cock and hold it straight up for me. The tip reached so high I had to lean forward to get it in. Once I felt the tip against my opening again, I rocked my hips back and sank as far down onto his manhood as I could.

I sank down until he bottomed out into me and held it there for a moment, adjusting to the position and letting his cock settle inside of me. With most of my weight coming down onto his cock and pushing my pussy down over his shaft, he was deeper inside of me than before reaching areas of my pussy that I didn't even know existed. I slowly worked my way back up and then slowly worked my way back down. I had to gently work up to it, making sure I didn't tear anything on his enormous man meat.

Once I had finally gotten used to it, I really started to work my hips, regaining a little bit of the control as I worked my lithe and tight little milf body on top of his cock. My big fake tits were pushed out from my chest right in front of his face. He just couldn't help reaching out to get a nice big handful on each side, leaning forward to suck on them while I kept riding him. I reached behind him holding onto the back of the couch for additional support as I kept working my pussy up and down over his cock. God it felt so good! I had just had an orgasm and was about to go again already!

In just a couple of more minutes of working my pussy over his cock, my body started to tingle all over again, my pussy clamping down on his shaft and a fiery explosion fired off in the pit of my belly as I started to cum. I gripped the back of the couch like I was hanging on for dear life, I held myself down on him as far as I could go and my body started to tremble lightly as I groaned and moaned so loud I'm sure his neighbors could hear us. Chris, being the gentleman that he is, kept sucking and squeezing my breasts making it so much more enjoyable for me.

It felt like forever but I'm sure it was only about a minute until my orgasm started to subside. I started to slowly lift myself off of his cock, rolling off of his body and laying on the couch next to him spent. He looked down at me with a very satisfied look on his face, obviously not from cumming because he hadn't yet for a second time. Probably satisfied with how worn out I had been from his cock. He got himself up from the couch and then leaned over to give me a nice deep kiss. It felt so good to feel something soft after having something so hard abusing my sweet little pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and pulled him on top of me. He wedged his body between my legs, his big fat cock pressed against both of our stomachs as I moaned into his mouth.

We kissed for what felt like several minutes, my body slowly recovering from the thrashing he had given me, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. It wasn't long before that hunger in my pussy started to yearn again. I took my hands away from his neck, traced them down his body with my fingernails, moving over his well built chest and toned abs until I got my hands around his thick shaft again. One I had a hold on his man meat again, I started working it down towards my pussy.

Chris eased up off me to give me a little more room to work and just looked down as my hands moved the tip of his cock in between my pussy lips. Once I had him lined up and I was still holding his shaft with both hands, he started pressing his hips forward pushing his fat head right past my lips and started to sink effortlessly into my pussy. His shaft started slipping past my hands and nearly went all the way inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him in until there was no more room for his cock to enter me.

My arms reached up to pull him down against my body, his firm chest pressing into my big fake tits as he started working his hips back and forth. Oh god it felt so good! It was almost like he was making dear sweet love to me for the first time. Such a different change of pace but very welcome after what I had endured for the last 20 or 30 minutes. I reached a hand down to squeeze his toned little hiney as he kept working his hips back and forth, fucking me with long and deep strokes. After a couple of minutes of our tender moment together, I could feel an orgasm slowly rising to the top again but kept subsiding from the lack of forceful stimulation.

"Mmmm, baby, now come on and fuck me. I need to cum again!"

He certainly didn't need much more encouragement. In no time flat his hands were pressed against the back of my knees, spreading my legs wide and pushing them back by my face almost like he was trying to fold me like a pretzel. His hips turned into a blur as he started assaulting my pussy again giving me deep, fast and hard thrusts with that magnificent meaty cock of his. I could feel the lips of my pussy tingling again, getting more sore with every thrust from him, swelling as they wrapped around his shaft.

I looked up at him and saw the animalistic urge on his face, grunting and groaning as he repeatedly buried himself deep inside of me. This was now a man on a mission: a mission to make my pussy gush all over his cock again and to make his cock spurt his milky cum. I was going to be a happy companion on this journey of his. My hands were pawing at his chest, my fingernails stroking across the ridges in his abs, laying their and getting used like a little bimbo fuck doll and I loved every second of it.

Every time he buried his cock into me it sent a shock of electricity coursing through my body. I was definitely going to be addicted to this cock and the way it made my whole body feel with every stroke into my needy, greedy and hungry pussy. The way he was fucking me, it wasn't going to be very long before I erupted again.

Chris sat himself up a little more causing his cock to angle upwards towards my g spot. As he kept sawing his magnificent manhood into my pussy, almost the entire length of his shaft and certainly his bulbous tip would press against it, getting me closer and closer to the edge until I could hold back anymore. My taught little stomach contracted and flexed, my eyes shut tight, my mouth flew open and I gave what must have been such a delicious scream as my body was wrecked with yet another glorious orgasm.

My pussy clenched down hard on his cock like a vice. Had it not been for the ample amount of juices flowing from my pussy, he may not have been able to keep fucking me. Feeling my pussy close down around his shaft immediately sent him over the edge and I was getting ready to accept the thick, warm globs of cum that he had for my pussy. He buried himself deep inside of me one more time, shoving his cock into my pussy as deep as my body would allow, then I felt his cock swell and twitch and throb inside of me heightening my orgasm even more as it coursed through my body. First one, then two, then three, then... oh fuck who needs to count!

I felt the warmth of his cum spread all throughout my belly, easily as big of a load as he had used to cover my face with before. The wonderful sensation triggered another smaller orgasm as he hovered above me breathing hard. I looked up at him and gave him the most satisfied look, I'm sure he was going to be very pleased with himself. I've never had a dick down that was that good. I've certainly had a few since then though!

Chris slowly withdrew his cock from my well and thoroughly used body. Once his cock slipped out, I felt like there was this big void inside of me that opened up all of a sudden. I was definitely going to need it filled before too long. He stood up and looked down at me, extending his hand in my direction to help me up. I wobbled on my heels almost forgetting that I still had them on. As I stood there and looked at him, I could feel the familiar warm sensation of a fresh load of cum starting to run out of my pussy and drip down my inner thighs. I gotta say, I do love that feeling!

I started looking around the room to see where all of my clothes had gone and started to collect my things. I looked everywhere for my thong and couldn't find it. I reached between my legs to try and gather up some of the seeping cum and then realized that I had never taken it off, feeling it getting soaked with Chris's load as it had worked its way back over my pussy. I laughed to myself and the ridiculous situation that I was in, partially unable to believe it for myself if it hadn't been for the fact that my pussy along with the rest of my body were very well aware of what had just happened and would certainly be reminding me of it tomorrow as I struggled to get out of bed from being so sore. As I collected my things, I turned to look at Chris who had this shit eating grin on his face.

"Well, I guess you certainly managed to get your son at least half a game's worth of playing time?"

"Oh, really? So what does a girl have to do to get her son in for the whole season?"

12