My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 05

Story Info
Mommy sneaks around.
2.4k words
4.64
50.4k
76

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my alarm and frantically fumbled to turn it off so that it didn't wake my husband early. Turning the alarm off I felt my face. Jack had ordered me to go to bed with his cum plastering my face and chest and hair. I did what he told me to and now I could feel the crust of his dried cum cracking on my face. As i stood up i felt a pain in my ass and to my horror i remembered that i left the medium size butt plug in my ass when i went to sleep. I waddled to the bathroom and quickly squared to remove the plug. Once it was removed I felt my asshole gaping too close. Washing the toy I carried it out and carefully tucked it in the drawer with my other illicit toys.

I left my bedroom and my sleeping husband and carefully crept downstairs to Jack's bedroom in the basement. I felt so dirty, not just because I was coated in dried cum but because I was literally sneaking around the house. I didn't knock on the door, seeing light under the door. I slowly opened it and saw Jack just sitting on his bed waiting for me.

"My my my, you look like a proper cum bucket." Jack chuckled as I closed the door carefully behind me.

"I feel disgusted. This is so humiliating." I said facing him.

He motioned for me to drop my robe and I rolled my eyes and dropped it to reveal my cum stained lingerie.

"You look great though. Do you still have that plug in?"

Shaking my head I said, "no I accidentally slept in it so it hurt so I had to take it out."

Jack laughed at me, "well then it's a good thing i found this is it?"

Jack reached over to pull out my numbing lube and the suction cup anal dildo.

"Where did you find that?!" I was shocked to see him holding that.

"I snuck up and got it while you were asleep. I thought it'd be a good idea to start your training off right today," he said as he waved the dildo in the air.

He stood up and revealed his already hard cock. He walked to me looking me up and down approvingly. Once he was within arms reach of me he held up the dildo and wrapped an arm around my lower back to pull me closer to him.

"I want you to fuck your ass while you suck my cock mommy," he said his warm breath on me.

I thought he was going to kiss me but I guess not while I was in this state. Instead he pushed me down to my knees and slapped my cum crusted face with his big hard cock. I immediately took him into my mouth and bobbed my head fast and deep.

"God mommy you suck my cock better than all those girls at school." Jack groaned.

I looked up at him accusingly.

"Does that make you jealous? What if I told you just yesterday Kelly the cheerleader was right where you are. On her knees worshiping my cock."

I averted my eyes. I was alittle jealous, apparently. Was I not enough for him? I felt his hand on my cheek and I looked back up at him.

"She means nothing to me. She thinks if she keeps sucking me off whenever I ask that I'll fuck her."

I tried not to, but my eyes betrayed my anger.

"Oh does that make you jealous? Jealous that Kelly might feel my cock inside of her before you will....we can change that."

I averted my eyes again and concentrated on sucking Jack's cock. I pushed him to the back of my throat to try and make him stop talking.

"Oh fuck that's good mommy!"

Truth was that I did want to feel Jack's massively big cock inside of me. How could I not be curious? But I couldn't actually do it....could I?

Jack stopped suddenly and stepped back. Dazed, I looked up at him pitifully.

"Get on the bed. On all fours."

My heart started pounding in my chest. Was he actually suggesting that I let him fuck me? Then I saw the dildo and remembered. I crawled over to the bed and got on my hands and knees presenting my ass to a cock hard jack. I stared straight ahead wondering if he was actually going to stick his cock in me or the dildo.

I felt something cold and tingly drip onto my asshole. I helped in surprise but Jack pushed me down so my face pressed into the mattress. I twisted my head to look to the side and I could just see Jack's bulk behind me. Then I felt something pushing against my back door. It hurt alittle but it spread open my ass causing me to moan.

I heard Jack chuckle behind me.

"That is a tight fit mommy, maybe you need some more training before you take me."

At that he started slowly fucking my ass with the fake cock. It felt incredible! I pressed my face into the mattress to muffle my moans. Then suddenly he stopped and pulled it out leaving my asshole to gape at the sudden emptiness. Then I heard a thud on the wall. Panicked that it was rich I shot up and looked around.

Jack had stuck the suction cup to the wall about at the right level for me.

"Fuck yourself on this." Jack ordered.

I swung around, lined my butt up to the dildo and pushed back on it. It slid in much easier and I didn't waste time bouncing on it and bouncing my ass cheeks off the wall. Feeling the bed move I looked to see Jack crawling on the bed and kneeling up to me so that I could suck his cock while I fucked my ass.

Taking his cock into my hungry mouth I heard him groan in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah mommy, aren't you the little cocksucking anal whore?" Jack said while grabbing his cock and slapping my face with it.

"Yes sweetie," I said in a quiet moan.

"Say it," he ordered.

"I'm a cocksucking anal whore," I said, taking his cock back in my mouth.

I worked up quite a rhythm bouncing back and forth on the fake cock in my ass and the very real cock in my mouth.

"You like having two cocks mommy? Maybe I can get some of my friends together and we can all have a good time."

I pulled off of him quickly.

"Don't you dare! No one can know about this jack!"

Jack grabbed my head and pressed his cock back into my mouth. And began to fuck my throat long and deep.

"Oh fuck can you imagine it? Have you ever had a cock in all your holes before?"

This was rhetorical because he never stopped fucking my throat to let me answer.

"Fuck that would be so hot!" Jack groaned.

I thought he was going to cum right there but he didn't. Instead he held his cock all the way down my throat cutting off my air supply. When he did finally pull out and let me breathe. He pulled me by my hair to the floor again. His rough manhandling only made me more turned on.

"Oh fuck mommy I'm going to cum all over that slutty face of yours."

I went to take him into my mouth again but he just held me on my knees while he stroked himself.

"Beg for it mommy. Tell me how much you want it."

I looked up at him and I did want it. God help me I wanted to feel his warm cum wash over me.

"Cum for me Jack. Cum for mommy. Cum all over my slutty face. I wanna be your little cum bucket whore. Cum for me cum for mommy baby!"

Jack groaned loudly and in a torrent of cum he exploded shooting his thick cum all over my face and chest. I moaned in pleasure.

When Jack finished cumming all over me he sank to the bed panting hard. I brought my hands up and slowly rubbed his cum into my skin.

I felt dirty and slutty and hungry. My pussy burned at the inattention it was getting. Not caring that my hands were sticky with Jack's cum I began to rub my clit. I felt cum running down my skin as I moaned in pleasure. I cupped my breast now slick and sticky with cum.

I didn't even hear Jack moving until he was behind me and he grabbed a handful of my hair and bent me over. I braced myself on the carpet and felt my hair being pulled back and something being shoved into my ass again.

"You like getting fucked with all that cum on you?" Jack said as he fucked me rapidly with the fake cock.

I moaned and returned my hand to my clit. As I started to cum I had to cover my mouth to stifle my scream. Jack thrust the dildo deep and hard into my ass as my body began to convulse.

As I came down from my high I found myself in the fetal position on the carpet. Jack was sitting on his bed just looking down at me. I slowly struggled to sit up and then the shame started to sink in again.

What is wrong with me? I feel like a absolute fucking whore. This is all wrong. Jack's my stepson. I'm his stepmom!

Jack walked over to me and I refused to look up at him. Then he crouched down and gently pulled my chin to look at him. He was smiling and he brought a warm wet towel to my skin. He gently started to wipe me clean. He removed my cum ruined clothing and milled around me to hold me and clean me off.

Once I was fairly clean, I still smelled like semen, he picked me up and he curled me up again as we cuddled against his bed. He was so warm and strong. I nuzzled Deeply into him. Everything seemed to slow down until his alarm went off.

My heart sank realizing that Rich's alarm must also be going off. I quickly shot up and grabbed my robe and wrapped it over my naked body. As I got to the door I hesitated and looked back to Jack who was just sitting on the floor looking at me.

"Hurry home after school sweetie." I said and he brightened at that.

I left his room and hurried upstairs. I figured I needed a plausible reason to be down here so I got the coffee started and pulled out some breakfast items. I heard my husband's footsteps descending the stairs and I ran frantically. Check myself over. Jack did a really good job cleaning me up but more than a warm cloth was going to get the layers of dried cum out of my hair. Luckily they didn't stand out to the naked eye.

"You're up early." I heard my husband's voice behind me.

"Uh yeah I didn't sleep well. Tossed and turned most of the night," I stammered.

"You would have woken me up. I would've gotten you back to sleep... eventually, " he winked, implying he'd fuck me to sleep.

While rich was not a terrible lover I didn't normally orgasm with him. Which says a lot because I cum fair easily. And when he doesn't get me to cum I definitely don't sleep. So his offer was not as generous as he thought it was.

"I didn't want to wake you sweetie, you have to go to work."

"Oh don't forget tonight is a meeting overseas. So I won't be home until tomorrow evening."

I froze. I did forget. He was going to be gone for 36 hrs. At the time it didn't seem like a big deal but now... I was going to be home alone with Jack for 36 hours. I was anxious, scared and excited all at the same time.

"Right of course how could I forget," I said trying to keep my voice even.

"I'll try to call you when I get the chance. It's a good thing the office has sleeping quarters for moments like this."

"Yeah, good thing," I said, my mind flooding with images of Jack and I unrestrained. I didn't know if the idea made me more excited or more scared.

"Good morning!" Jack's gleeful voice made me jump.

Rich greeted his son and reminded him about his conference overnight.

"Is that right?" Jack said, glancing at me. I looked over my shoulder at him sheepishly. "That reminds me, tomorrow is a free day. So it looks like I will be home all day tomorrow."

"That's great you can keep Naomi company tomorrow!" Rich pointed out helpfully.

I excused myself and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I was really starting to panic now. The only thing that has really saved me from going further with Jack is the lack of safe time. Now we are going to have nothing but time.

"Relax, you are a mature adult. You are nearly twice his age, you are in control." I tried to calm myself.

Splashing water on my face I took a deep breath and made my way back downstairs. I was just in time to catch Jack and Rich at the door.

"perfect timing! How about a kiss on the road." Rich said happily.

I smiled and kissed rich Infront of his son.

"I wouldn't mind getting one of those." Jack said, making me look rich fearfully.

But the rich just chuckled and nodded at me. Awkwardly I wrapped a singular arm around Jack and tenderly kissed his cheek.

"See some don't say I never gave you anything. Goodbye I'll call you." My husband called, opening the front door and leaving it open for Jack.

Jack whispered to me, "best present I've ever got."

As Jack left he squeezed my bottom making me jump and make sure my husband didn't see but he was still walking away. Jack closed the door and left me standing there staring at the closed door.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I said out loud as the panic started to sink in, "this is a disaster!"

Running on autopilot I walked up stairs and got in the shower. I hoped the warm cleansing water would help calm me down. I forced myself to stop thinking about what might happen with my husband gone tonight.

When I got out of the shower I was so exhausted. I dried off and just collapsed to the bed. I cuddled under the blankets and fell back asleep.

"I will figure something out later..."