My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 09

Story Info
Momma trys to resist.
2.4k words
4.33
24.5k
31

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a feverous sweat. It took me a minute to get my bearings. I was in my son's room, naked in his bed, with him sleeping soundly next to me. I tried to move but everything was sore, especially my ass. I touched my face and felt the dried crust of cum caking me.

I just had the most realistic dream that I let my son and his friends gangbang me. If I closed my eyes I could still feel their huge cocks in all of my holes. In the dream I was in complete ecstasy but waking up as abruptly as I did the idea scares me.

What was I doing?! The first time I have alone with my step son and I let him fuck me in the ass. My husband is away at a conference until tonight and I'm at home fucking his own son. I even let Jack, my step son, film him fucking my ass while I was wearing mask.

Slowly I slid out of the bed. I was trying my hardest to not wake Jack. The sun hadn't even started to rise yet. Tiptoeing out of his room on Shaky legs I carefully ascended the stairs and up to my room, or the room I share with my husband, whom I love very much.

Getting into my bathroom I turned on the light and stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was a frazzled mess and there were definite outlines of Jack's dried cum on my face. There were clumps in my hair as well. What have I become?

Resignedly I got in the shower and cleaned every inch of my body. It felt as if I could scrub all evidence of Jack off of me. The only reminder was my still gaping asshole. Still being early I climbed into bed and curled up under the covers.

I awoke much more rested and I could smell the most delicious aroma coming from downstairs. Getting out of bed I put on a robe covering my naked body. When I got to the kitchen I saw Jack dancing away to some music as he cooked breakfast. He was only wearing an apron.

Steeling myself I made my way downstairs and greeted a mostly nude jack.

"Hey, there you are beautiful. When I saw you weren't in bed I figured I should make us some breakfast. How are you doing?" Jack said as he served me a plate of food.

Realizing how utterly starving I was I reluctantly sat down.

"I am sore." I chuckled as I began eating.

"Oh yeah I bet you are." Jack winked at me devilishly.

Averting my eyes uncomfortably I kept eating. Jack put his hand on mine and I looked into his eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked sincerely.

Clearing my throat I stammered.

"I don't know to be honest. This is all just so much and I feel guilty....your father...." I trailed off.

"My father is a pathetic moron." Jack said. "That old loser wouldn't know a good thing if it knelt down and sucked his flaccid tiny dick. You deserve more."

"He is still my husband...." I said meekly.

"He was my father first. Besides, I didn't hear you complaining last night." Jack pointed out.

Blushing remembering how Jack fucked my ass with his big cock and how it made me orgasm harder than ever before. I was doing the opposite of complaining last night.

"It's still wrong jack. You're my son...."

"Step son." Jack corrected quickly.

"Whatever. This needs to end today. Your father will be home tonight."

"So what one last bang before you go back to masturbating with your dildo because you married a limp dick beta male?" Jack said angrily.

"If that's what it takes, yes. Get it all out of your system. But when your father comes home it's over. I'm serious." I said standing up and trying to look authoritative at my significantly shorter stature and slim figure.

Jack rounded on me and removed his apron to reveal his naked sculpted body. My eyes immediately went to the swinging club between his legs. As he stepped up to me he got within inches of me and towered over me. I looked up at him defiantly.

I stared at him a long time before I blinked and in a flash Jack grabbed my robe and pulled it down to expose my breasts. I gasped at the sudden force but I didn't resist. I asked for this.

I struggled to keep my stoic composure especially when he started massaging my full breasts. What was truly hard was that thick pole of his cock beginning to poke at me.

Luckily for me my arms were wrapped up in the bathrobe so I didn't betray myself and grasp his hard cock. Even now I wanted it but I needed to stay strong.

Jack, getting frustrated by my lack of reaction, pulled me by the robe and bent me over the kitchen table. I slammed hard onto the table and gasped as I felt him raising my robe. I bit my lips as I felt his fingers probing my traitorous wet pussy.

"If you didn't want this anymore then why are you already wet?" Jack asked, showing me his fingers.

I refused to answer and Jack groaned in frustration and spanked my ass really hard. I yelped and he hit me again. He kept hitting me until my ass was burning and my eyes watered. It hurt but oddly I felt my pussy dripping wet.

Then I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and wrapped up with my robe belt. When his cock finally entered my pussy I shuttered and bit my lip. I needed to resist this but his cock felt so good.

I was struggling keeping my sounds of pleasure to myself. I couldn't help but moan when he grabbed my long dark hair and yanked my head back hard.

"Tell me you don't want this. Tell me you don't want my cock." Jack growled in my ear as he thrust his cock in and out of my tight wet pussy.

"I. Don't. Want. This. Anymore." I managed to say between my stifled moans.

Jack growled and let go of my head so that he could grab both my hips and buck his cock hard into me quickly and roughly.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt my orgasm building. God why did he have to fuck so good? I realized I was going to miss this cock.

Just as I was about to cum Jack stopped and leaned in close.

"I'm going to keep fucking you until I cum inside of you. Is that what you want? Do you want me to fill you tight asian pussy with my potent seed?" Jack said as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me and he kissed my neck and back occasionally.

"You know you can't cum in me." I said, trying to hide my desperation.

"Then take it back." Jack said, kissing my neck.

I remained silent and Jack growled and started fucking me relentlessly. I knew I should've told him to stop. I knew if I flat out told him to stop he would. I didn't really want him to cum inside of me but if this is what it took to get Jack out of my system and me out of his then it was a risk I had to take.

Jack started grunting and I felt his cock pulsing as he filled my pussy with his cum. My legs started to shake with my own orgasm. My body was truly betraying me.

We both just froze there panting and pulsing. After a while of silence Jack pulled his cock out of me and I felt his load dripping out of me and down my leg. I didn't move but I heard Jack marching out of the kitchen and downstairs.

It took me some time but eventually I pushed myself up and standing on shaky legs I felt more of his cum dripping down my legs. I knew now I needed to go and take another shower.

For much of the day I kept to my room and I assume Jack kept to his because I didn't hear him moving around the house. Seeing how utterly gorgeous it was outside I resigned myself to putting on my bikini and getting in the pool. It's my house too, no reason to cloister myself away like a caged animal.

The pool was just the thing that I needed. I didn't realize how tense I was until I started floating around aimlessly in the sun baked pool. My eyes closed for much of the time. I was surprised when there was a shadow looming over me. Startled to see Jack, I quickly righted myself and felt my heart pounding.

Jack was holding out the house phone.

"It's dad." he said evenly and held out the phone for me to take.

I hesitantly reached up and grabbed the phone from him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sweetie, I just wanted to call and see how you were doing. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Everything going okay with Jack?" My husband's voice filled my ear as I walked away from Jack to the other side of the pool.

"I'm sorry babe, we just got busy last night and we got up pretty late. How is everything there? Still going to be home tonight?" I asked.

I felt the pool water ripple as Jack climbed into the pool. I looked back to see Jack's bare chest marching towards me. I turned away from him and kept walking until I was at the furthest wall of the pool.

I continued to talk even as I felt Jack press up against me. Holding the phone in one ear and trying to push Jack away for privacy I was just robotically keeping the conversation going.

"Uh huh, yeah, okay. Umph." I said as Jack pushed me over so my chest was pressed against the hard stone wall.

"What was that?" my husband asked with concern in his voice.

"Ugh it was nothing just uh tripped in the pool.'' I said, swatting at Jack's groping wandering hands.

"Oh ok anyways..." was all I heard my husband say.

Jack had snaked his hand down my bikini bottoms and was rubbing my clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I was trying to keep my legs clinched closed but the pleasure was involuntarily fighting against me.

"Uh huh." I said into the phone trying not to betray myself.

I could feel Jack's big hard cock pressed up against me. He was now pulling my bottom aside and was probing around to find my entrance. I covered the phone with one hand, which left me defenseless to push jerk away, not like it was doing much good anyways though.

"Jack, please, I'm on the phone. Someone could see." I whispered back at him just as he found his mark and started pushing his big thick hard cock inside my wet pussy.

I gasped for a second too long and was hearing a sound on the phone.

"Naomi? Naomi?" my husband was calling.

"YE-ah" I spoke, drawing out the word to keep my voice even. "Sorry jack is uh distracting me." I said.

Jack pulled my wet hair back as I tried to listen to my husband's voice and not moan at the same time.

"Yeah? Mmmm. So you're going to be home early in the evening?" I said into the phone as Jack made waves in the pool as he fucked me hard and steady.

I thought I was doing pretty good until I felt Jack pull out and spread my butt cheeks as he pressed the head of his cock against my asshole.

I panicked and put the phone down on the concrete and tried to stop jack from fucking my ass. Jack shoved his cock hard into me and I screamed as he entered me. I put a hand over my mouth and through tunnel vision I saw the phone resting on the concrete. Jack didnt waste time fucking me hard. I struggled to pick up the phone from all the thrusting.

"Naomi? What was that? Did you scream? Naomi?" my husband's panicked voice was calling out.

"Yeah. uh im fine ugh. I just stubbed my toe." I struggled to say it without sounding breathless.

I felt Jack's hand take the phone from me and I took the opportunity to cover my mouth with both hands. His cock felt so good.

"Hey dad, yeah she's fine. Yes I've been behaving myself. Yes, we've been getting along." Jack said like he wasn't just fucking his father's wife in the ass in the pool for all to see.

I looked around to see if any of our neighbors were watching us but I couldn't see anyone.

"Yeah, I'll tell her. All right. Goodbye dad.'' Jack said and then I saw the phone flying on the concrete.

"Your husband said he loves you." Jack said as he lifted my feet off the ground and pumped his cock in and out of my ass as if we were in zero gravity.

"Please Jack, someone could see..." I said between moans.

"Only if you scream. Are you going to scream slut?" Jack taunted.

I only nodded my head as I covered my mouth again.

Then Jack pulled me away from the wall and I submerged under the water where my screams would be muffled. Not going to lie but the lack of air and ass fucking was making my head spin and i was cumming.

Jack pulled me up as I began to flounder and I gasped for air as he continued to ream my ass. Right as I caught my breath he pushed me back down under the water. He held me underwater for a second until I felt his cock pulsing inside of me. I tried to go limp and let him finish but I was already under for too long. Jack finally let me back up and I felt him pull out as I gasped and choked down air.

As I caught my breath on the pool wall i felt the.ripples of water as Jack walked away. i remained there as i heard him getting out of the pool and back inside.

this was going to be a long night if Jack had his way. And something told me Jack was just getting warmed up.