My Son's Dominant Boyfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad gets comfortable submitting to his son’s twink boyfriend.
3.8k words
4.66
29.4k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexxihart
lexxihart
154 Followers

I'm on a roll! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm excited to see where I can take this story! I have ideas, but if you would like something specific, be sure to send them in and I'll see what I can do. I love the feedback and stories you've all shared with me, so keep them coming. The little community we're building is so adorable. Hopefully we can popularise the whole smaller dom idea and make it more mainstream. ;)

Lex

-

I woke from the aching of my penis trying to get erect in its tight cage. It was a sharp, pinching pain that didn't last as long as it did the first time. Ethan was right, my body was learning to accept his control over me.

Just yesterday, I was a straight man. In the span of twenty four hours, I sucked my first dick and swallowed another man's cum. I was shaved of the hair I prided my masculinity against, and then fucked in my newfound pussy. If that wasn't enough, my penis was caged and I was collared by my son's boyfriend. We both worshiped his dick one more time before he came on our food. We ate every last slice.

I pulled the sheets from my body and marvelled at how smooth the linen felt against my smooth skin. I rubbed my shaven legs against the mattress again, scratching that pleasurous itch I never knew I had. Was this how Helen felt like every morning?

I got myself ready for the day. I used to only brush my teeth and take a quick shower, but my morning routine just got a whole lot longer. I was a hairy man, and my pubes were already starting to show. Knowing that Ethan ordered me completely shaven, I hopped in the shower and took care of the pesky little stubble that littered my body. I was proud of my body hair yesterday, now I feel like it was a nuisance. I wondered if I should laser them off to be permanently smooth.

I douched my ass to prepare myself for whatever Ethan wanted to do with me, and slipped on my new collar. The pink leather felt cold and tight against my skin, but it quickly warmed up, as I warmed up to the idea of being collared. Eventually, it felt weirder to have the collar off than it was to have it on.

I stopped myself from dressing, knowing I was expected to remain naked in my own home for the pleasure of my new master. He was the only one with an uncaged dick, and the new man of the house.

I opened my bedroom door and was greeted by the sight of my son, about to knock on my door. I looked down and was reminded that we were dressed the same, in a collar and a cage, except his was bright baby blue, and mine were bright pink. I flushed in embarrassment, still not used to the fact that we were both owned by the same man.

"Morning, dad!" He said, unfazed by the circumstance we were in.

"M-morning Paul." I stammered out, lacking the confidence he had in his own skin. Not like he had anything else on.

"It's great that you're awake and ready for the day. I was about to wake you up."

"Really?" I asked, shocked at what he had said. When Paul was growing up, it was impossible to get him up in time for school. He was lazy at best, irresponsible at worst.

"Yeah, Ethan demands his bitches wake him up everyday with a blowjob. I was coming to get you. I had just shaved and douched. You did clean your pussy, didn't you?" He asked, as if this was a normal conversation to be had between father and son.

I was just as shocked at how he had normalised the terms Ethan threw around, with us being 'bitches' and our asses being 'pussy'. To be fair, I had caught myself using the same words just this morning.

"Yes son, I have." I replied, beaming that I had beat him to the punch. "Let's go wake him up."

"This is exciting!" He exclaimed, giddy with joy. Who knew all it took to make Paul this happy was a dominant dick?

As we walked back to Paul's room, I took the opportunity to tell him how proud I was and how much he had matured since he left for college and met Ethan, proactively waking up early.

"I just needed someone to put me in my place, dad." He joked, which stung a bit. Was I not tough enough on him when he was growing up?

He must have sensed that, as he corrected himself quickly.

"Don't worry dad, you raised me well. I just wanted a daddy." He teased, emphasising on the second syllable of 'daddy'. He elbowed me. I smiled back.

"Guess I wanted one too." I blushed, still not used to calling someone else my 'daddy'.

We crept in quietly to not wake Ethan up as we slowly climbed onto the bed. Paul lowered the sheets and picked up Ethan's erect morning wood. He nodded towards it and looked at me, signifying he wanted me to have the honours of starting.

With pleasure, I dove in and took the whole member into my mouth with a swift plunge. He smelt strong, having had the whole night to develop. I gagged at the intrusion, but lifted my head to stroke him with my mouth.

Ethan moaned in his sleep and I kept going. Paul moved his head over and started nursing on his balls.

"Good morning, bitches." He announced, finally waking up.

"Good morning, daddy." We both said in union, completely by accident. We giggled together like school girls.

"Alright, girls. Don't forget what you're here to do." He said, snapping his fingers to get us back on his dick. "That's right, suck your man's dick. The only real dick in this house."

He reached down and grabbed our asses. Paul kept his mouth on his balls, but shifted so that he presented Ethan with his ass. I quickly did the same.

I kept bobbing my head and swirled my tongue on his younger dick. I watched as he sucked on his index and middle fingers on both hands, and brought them to our asses. I tried my best to loosen myself as he stuck them into our pussies.

We both moaned again in unison at the intrusion. It felt sore from the first fucking I received yesterday, as my pussy struggled to accommodate both fingers so quickly. He slowly withdrew his fingers and I moaned on his dick, rolling my eyes.

He chucked, laughing at how easy it was to play with me and turn me into such a slut. He started finger banging us, and I instinctively stopped what I was doing, too overwhelmed by the pleasure.

I collapsed my chest against the bed and laid my head on the mattress, with my ass up and back arched to give Ethan greater access to my pussy. It felt amazing and I didn't want it to stop.

I looked over at Paul, having taken over and sucking on Ethan's dick now. He was an expert, he wasn't going to let his pussy being roughly fingered to stop him from pleasuring his daddy. I felt embarrassed at how selfish I was being.

I quickly moved back to take my turn on his balls. I licked the orbs and placed one into my mouth, sucking on them. I was busy pleasuring the balls that had seasoned my pizzas last night.

Ethan took his dick from my son's mouth and pushed our heads together so that we were cheek to cheek. He started slapping my face with his wet penis, leaving splotches of our drool, mixed with his precum, on my face.

He did the same to Paul's face and I watched as he defaced my son. It turned me on so much. I wondered if Paul felt the same, if it turned him on watching his younger, skinnier boyfriend humiliate his father like this. I wouldn't have to wonder much longer.

"Take my dick and slap your dad with it." Ethan commanded. Without missing a beat, Paul did as he was told, and I felt more of my masculinity slipping away with every slap of his erect penis.

"That's so hot, daddy!" Paul squealed. I felt little spurts of Ethan's precum hitting my forehead, and knew he was close.

"Fuck yes, bitches. I own both of you fags!" He exclaimed, turned on from owning us two so completely. I wondered how he felt, owning two masculine macho men, knowing they would do anything he commanded. He must have felt powerful, like a leader. I felt his power radiating and I succumbed to it.

"I'm cumming!" Ethan announced, and we both instinctively stuck our tongues out to receive every drop he would give us. With a loud roar, he erupted his load on us. The first spurt landed straight into Paul's mouth, before Ethan readjusted to give me the next one. I felt a strong, virile spurt hit me in between the eyes, and I closed my eyes in shock.

Smaller squirts followed, landing in my mouth and coating my tongue. I opened my eyes and watched in awe as Ethan coated my son's face in his juices. He flicked the remaining drops on my face, covering my forehead and cheeks.

"Make out." He said, dropping his dick. Paul picked his dick up and sucked it clean, before reaching over and kissing me straight on the lips. I was stunned in shock, not knowing what to do. I was fine submitting to a smaller, younger man, but I didn't feel comfortable kissing my own son. The cum on our faces squished as I felt them mixing.

I looked over to Ethan as he nodded in encouragement. I swallowed and did my best to please my new younger master. I opened my mouth and kissed my son back. Paul pushed the cum in his mouth into mine and I tasted the savoury mixture. I was starting to like the taste, and would learn to crave it soon.

Shoving my inhibitions aside, I wanted to really put on a show to please Ethan. I closed my eyes and grabbed Paul's head. I started making out with him aggressively. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, using my other hand to carcass the back of his head. Paul must have gotten into it as well, as he grabbed my waist and rubbed the arch of my back.

I opened an eye to watch Ethan's reaction, and grinned. He was into it. His dick throbbed, and knew he was enjoying this display of incest between us. His sluts had put their instincts aside to please him. He must have felt like a king.

We stopped when my dick started to swell from the kiss. I blushed as I reached for my junk to explain my sudden pause. They started laughing, understanding my actions.

"Good girls. Eat up and let's get breakfast." He told us, shoving us aside to enter the bathroom. Paul used his fingers to shove the cum on his face into his awaiting mouth, and I did the same.

"Here, son. You missed a bit." I said when we were nearly done, using my finger to scoop up a drop he had missed, holding it in front of him. Paul took it eagerly into his mouth and sucked it, creating a pop sound as he pulled his lips away.

The paternal action reminded me of when he was younger, and I would clean him up after he had made a mess. Now, we were equals, and I was so proud of the deranged activity we had just participated in.

"Thanks, dad." He replied, smiling. He reached over and kiss my cheek like he did when he was a kid.

"Hot." Ethan said, having re-entered the room. I blushed again after realising Ethan had witnessed that intimate moment between us. I never blushed in the past, but something about being in Ethan's presence made me feel small and unsure of myself. He was the man when I was with him, not me.

"Here, this is going to help stretch you out. I like my bitches loose." He said to me, taking a commanding role again. He reached over into the bag Paul had brought home yesterday, and pulled out a pink butt plug. I swallowed, wondering how the intrusion would feel. I wouldn't have to worry much longer. He walked over and pushed it in slowly, as I struggled to accept the toy.

"Don't worry dad, I'll wear mine today as well, just so you don't feel lonely!" Paul chirped, proud of his idea. He reached over into his closest, and pulled out a similar butt plug, but in his baby blue, his signature colour Ethan chose.

With that, the final bit of the toy entered my pussy, and I clenched to hold it in. The pressure felt weird, the intrusion still unnatural to me. I knew better than to complain.

"Good girls, stand beside each other, ass out. I want a family portrait." Ethan ordered, as we scrambled into position. We stuck our stuffed pussies out, and looked over our shoulders into Ethan's phone camera.

"3...2...1... say 'I love daddy's dick!'" He said. We repeated it, and I might have done it a bit too enthusiastically. Ethan smiled and looked at his handiwork.

"Good girls. Now, go make daddy breakfast."

With that, we both walked into the kitchen and left our daddy in the room, wearing our matching cock cage, collar, and now, butt plug.

-

Paul and I made bacon and pancakes for our daddy, like a pair of sister wives. We worked well together, helping each other out in the kitchen to ensure the food was the best it could be. Paul was never a good cook before college, his skills surprised me.

Paul started setting the table while I went back into the room to let Ethan know we were done. He was in the toilet, showering with the door wide open. I walked in quietly, knocking on the open door to show my respect.

"Daddy, breakfast is ready." I said, watching him wash his body lazily. His body was slim, with a slight layer of muscles. He had nothing on my son and me in terms of muscle, but I felt compelled to listen to his dominance.

Ethan noticed me watching, and decided to give me a show. He cupped his balls and picked his dick up, shaking it a bit. He nodded at his dick before looking at mine. He didn't have to say anything to put me in my place. I looked at my locked dicklet, sadly confined to the plastic cage, and compared it to his free, masculine, penis.

When I was unlocked, I was bigger than Ethan. Not by much, but it was noticeably bigger. It didn't matter now. My dick was locked away, untouchable. I had surrendered its freedom to Ethan. He had the biggest dick now. He had the only dick in this household.

I grabbed his towel and gave it to him as he stepped out of the shower. I followed quietly behind him as we walked into the living room for breakfast. Paul was standing beside the table, waiting for Ethan to sit first. He was the man of the house, and we were showing him the respect he deserved.

The food was delicious, and Ethan praised us for it.

"Good girls. You two work well together to make daddy happy." He said, and we beamed in pride. We chatted about everything. Eventually, the conversation fell to our families. I told him about Paul's older brother following my footsteps and joining the military.

"What do your dads do?" I asked, curious about Ethan's background. Ethan and Paul looked at each other, and smiled, as if they were in on a joke I didn't know about.

"One of them is a teacher. The other was in the infantry, but he's retired now." He replied, ignoring the weird pause he took.

"Oh cool, I was an officer in the infantry. What division is he? Maybe I know him."

"6th division." It was the same as mine.

"What's his name?"

"Lucas Pierce. Do you know him?"

I nodded. This is going to be awkward. Lucas was a corporal in my company. The men used to tease Lucas for being openly gay. I occasionally did too, but never really took it too far like some of the others did occasionally. It was going to be so embarrassing if he found out I had fully submitted to his son.

Ethan burst out laughing.

"This is going to be good! In fact, they're flying over in a week to meet you!"

I flushed red, feeling the tightness of the collar on my neck. If anyone from the company knew about my submission, they would never respect me ever again. I was a strict officer, and I ran a tight ship. I even got the nickname 'Captain Tightass'. If I wasn't so worried, I would have laughed at the ironic foreshadowing of that nickname.

I shifted in my seat, feeling my plug dig deeper into the walls of my pussy. The wave of pleasure shot through my spine, distracting me from my nervousness. I wiggled my ass on the seat as subtly as I could, trying to replicate the sensation again. It felt amazing, and I would rather feel that pleasure than continue to work my brain over with stress.

"Looks like you're enjoying your toy." Paul said, letting Ethan know what I was doing. They both smirked as they watched me play with my pussy, not stopping despite being caught. I didn't care, I just wanted more pleasure.

I bit my lip in the mixture of pain and pleasure, abandoning all subtlety. I leaned on my forearm on the table and reached around with the other. I took the plug and moved it in and out of my pussy, craving the prostate pounding I received yesterday. I didn't care about how much of a slut I looked. The plug got me in heat, like a bitch.

"Okay, okay. This is too much for me!" Ethan laughed. "If you want the real thing, all you need to do is ask properly like a good fag."

Desperate, I went on my knees beside his chair and begged.

"Please daddy, fuck my pussy."

Ethan rubbed his swollen dick to get it fully erect. He had cum less than an hour ago and was ready to go again. I could never have done it at his age. He was a real man.

"Come ride it like the slut you are." He ordered, pushing his chair back from the table. I quickly got off my knees and straddled his smaller frame. I rested my legs around the chair, careful not to rest my weight on him. Despite him being the dominant, I was the bigger guy, and I had to be careful not to hurt him.

Ethan reached over and gave my ass a hard spank. I looked down and saw a handprint on the side of my cheeks. It made my ass clench, and the plug sunk deeper. I moaned into his shoulder.

"Daddy, please!" I said, not wanting to wait any longer. He took the plug out, and my ass quivered on its exit. It felt empty and cold without the plug, and I was desperate for Ethan to replace it with the real thing.

"Go ahead, bitch." He whispered, putting the plug on the table. I looked my son in the eye as I lowered myself on his boyfriend's big dick, moaning loudly like the sluts I used to fuck when I was a player.

I bounced hard on his erection, as my son walked over and kneeled in front of Ethan. He leaned his head sideways and took his balls into his mouth, giving our daddy as much pleasure as possible, like the king he is.

I ignored all inhibitions I had previously, and let the fucking take over me. I moaned loud and let my femininity escape me. I squealed like a girl, his dick rubbing against my prostate. I bounced fast. It felt wonderful, and was probably the best sex I ever had.

Ethan pushed Paul away, before holding my hips steady. I didn't have to wonder about his intentions for long, as he started jackhammering my pussy.

I screamed in pain and pleasure, feeling so overwhelmed. I felt dependent on my lover for my pleasure, and it turned me on so much, knowing the power he had over me.

"Oh, daddy!" I squealed.

"Paul, do you mind if I give your dad this load?" Ethan asked, which surprised me. He was used to calling the shots, but he was still thinking about his boyfriend.

"Of course not, baby. You give him he best fucking you can!" He answered without a hint of jealousy. I felt proud of Paul's confidence in himself and his relationship, but it didn't last long, as the assault on my ass took my mind off it.

Ethan grabbed the collar on my neck and pulled me closer.

"Are you enjoying this dick?" He asked aggressively.

"Yes daddy!" I choked out, still too engrossed with the intensity of the pounding I felt deep in my ass.

"Thank your son for giving you this fuck."

"T-Thank you Paul for giving me this amazing fuck and convincing Ethan to turn me out!" I shouted. All mixed feelings I had about Paul telling Ethan to add me to his harem were forgotten. I needed to thank Paul for making me realise what I was missing from my life.

"Good girl." He said, spitting into my mouth. I almost came in my cage right there and then. Instead, precum started to leak from it.

"I'm cumming!" He announced, jackhammering his last thrusts into me before he buried his hilt deep into me, releasing his second load of the day. The cum felt warm, and I knew I was bred like a bitch.

"Thank you daddy." I said, exhausted from the pleasure and screaming. I slipped off his dick and collapsed on the floor, a fucked out mess. I felt the phantom tingling in my ass, spasming from the assault.

lexxihart
lexxihart
154 Followers
12