My Son's ED Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused again.

Alright, I still hadn't got any idea what he was trying to say, but we were definitely getting somewhere. He took his time though, dancing around something he wasn't comfortable discussing with me, just like he said.

And suddenly he rushed a sentence to the surface without any punctuation.

"Trish and I tried to have sex before but I couldn't get it up!"

When he said that he was already looking down at the ground again.

Alright, so that's what this was all about. Back in the car with Trish, she wasn't dancing around any subject, but clearly something was on her mind, so now I knew what was going on.

"Fockin'ell, this is awkward this!" he said, turning his head again, looking at me.

"Okay, alright..." was all I could say right away.

I wasn't really prepared for this. It was quite obvious that it had something to do with the two of them, that much I could piece together, but this kind of problem I didn't see coming.

I'm not quite sure where the next thing that I said came from, it just streamed from my lips.

"Shall I take a look?"

"Mum! What the hell?!?!?!" He jumped up from the bed, moved to the door but kept standing there.

"I'm sorry Alan, I didn't mean right now..."

"Okay, good."

"That would be quite awkward, wouldn't it?"

"Hell yes!"

"No, what I meant was you will come see tomorrow in my practice, and I will take a professional look."

I paused. Then I continued.

"But you should be aware, that we will have to talk about this quite a bit."

"What you mean?"

"I mean, if you really got Erectile Dysfunction..."

"Fuck! Mum!"

"See, that's what I was saying. We will have to dig a little deeper and I'm not sure if you're up for that with your own mother."

He just stared at me, still standing in the doorway, not quite comprehending what I was saying.

"Look, if a man is not getting it up, it's a rather complicated problem that needs detailed and focused attention as it can have a dozen different..."

"Fockin'ell!" he interrupted me.

"Should I get in touch with a colleague?"

"I... I don't know" he said.

"Look, this is going to be awkward no matter what. But I think a little less awkward if it's not me you're discussing this with."

"Could be..:"

"I don't have a problem with it, I would just be your doctor who's trying to help a patient, but if you can't blank out the fact I'm your mother, you probably won't be getting much help at all."

After a minute of silent thinking he spoke again.

"Alright mum, let me think about it, I'll tell you tomorrow morning."

"Perfect!"

I got up from the edge of my bed and was almost on my way to the bathroom not expecting my son to do anything else but leave.

"Thanks mum!" I heard him say.

So I turned and looked at him. He came straight up to me, wrapping his arms around my body, kissing me on the cheek.

We stood there for a moment or two, then he left my bedroom wishing me a goodnight's sleep. I did the same and closed the door behind him.

[3]

Right after school my son came into my doctor's office. I just finished with my last patient of the day when he walked in. The old woman was looking at him, smiling as she passed him by and left.

"Hi mum!"

"Hey there!"

He was wearing his usual NB sneakers, jeans, his Stone Island jacket and a sweater of the same brand.

Ready?" I asked.

"Guess so."

We both walked into my office and I sat down behind the desk. He let his backpack slide down on one of the chairs the patients sit in, took off his jacket and put it on top of it. He sat down in the other chair.

We looked at each other for quite a while. I was smiling at him. He clearly was uncomfortable but wasn't about to go anywhere.

"Alright then, let's begin!" I broke the silence.

"Let's!"

"Yesterday will be our starting point, from there on we will work our way back and down and into things. We will get in medias res so to speak."

He nodded.

"Okay, so... did you have sex before?"

He looked down on the ground shaking his head.

"So yesterday would have been the first time?"

He looked up at me with this "duh" look in his eyes.

"Have..."

"Mum!"

"What?"

"I think I we can take a little shortcut."

"Huh?"

"I did a little research today."

"Alright."

"When I'm... ahm... when I'm alone with myself..."

"When you're masturbating, yes?"

"Mum! Well, yeah, when I'm... when I'm masturbating, I never had any problems with getting an erection."

"Okay."

"But..."

"Yes?"

"Well, ahm, we... Trish and I... we tried it a couple days before, at her place, but her mum was home, so I thought that was the problem... maybe..."

"But it wasn't."

"No. We were alone quite a while yesterday, and we... ahm... tried it a couple times, three, four attempts, but nothing."

"Are you gay?"

"Wh... what? No! I only jerk off to girls. I'm pretty straight, mum!"

"So, what do you masturbate to?"

"Huh?"

"I guess you're watching porn, but do you think about girls also? I mean, do you masturbate with your mind switched on?"

"Yeah, but... but not that often."

"So mostly porn?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever thought about Trish while masturbating?"

"Yes, I have."

"Interesting."

I smiled at him, then taking my reading glasses which were lying on the desk and I wrote down some notes in a file I compiled earlier with my son's name on it.

Then I put my glasses back on the desk and looked up.

"Okay son, it's time for you to drop your pants."

"Wh... wha-at???"

He looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, but you didn't think I was only doing a telediagnosis, did you?"

"What?"

"Just by looking at and talking about."

"Sort of."

"Well, that's not how this works. In medias res... remember?"

I got up from behind my desk and initially wanted to button up my white doctor's coat again which I unbuttoned right before my son walked into the office, but then let it be. Instead I checked my pinned up hair, so that it won't be bothering me during the examination. It wouldn't.

I also wore a white blouse that showed a little bit of cleavage, but as all my blouses and shirts do it bulged more than it revealed. Like every office day I was wearing high heels and a black skirt that reached right above my knees. And as always I wasn't wearing any pantyhose, because I didn't like the feel of nylon on my skin. Never have, never will. Besides, I'm not freezing that easy, a fact I credit to my Tyrolean heritage. We are mountain people after all.

My son was slowly getting out of the chair but eventually did. He looked more uncomfortable than ever before.

"Honey, no worries, I've seen it all here in this office."

I smiled at him reassuringly while walking to a cupboard where I store my disposable gloves.

"What?! Huh?! Where..."

"What is it?" I heard Alan ask.

"I can't find any gloves" I answered while rummaging through all the other things also stored there.

"Does that mean you can't...?"

"No, no! But you will have to trust my bare hands. I'm your mother after all."

I turned and smiled at him again.

"No problem" he said, still standing in front of my desk, not quite knowing what to do.

I turned to the sink near the cupboard.

"I will wash my hands with really warm water."

The water was flowing and I started soaping my hands thoroughly. I turned my head in his direction.

"Okay honey, you can take off your pants now and lie down there!"

With my head I pointed to the other end of the room where a treatment table was standing. He then turned around and started walking over there while I was finishing to wash my hands.

I was ready and he started to unbutton his jeans.

"Okay honey, ready when you are. But..."

"Yes?"

It was clear he still kind of wished to avoid this whole situation.

"You don't have to lie down on the table, just keep standing... I will be sitting down."

Right beside this treatment table, the most expensive item in my office by the way, stood a swivel chair I used for examinations exactly like this while the patient was standing up.

When I walked over to him he had finally unbuttoned the jeans and let them fall down to his ankles. First thing I noticed was the bright yellow color of his Lonsdale briefs.

My son is very brand specific. From what I have gathered, on his upper body he's wearing Lacoste and Stone Island exclusively, the shoes have to be New Balance, the briefs from Lonsdale, in all shapes and forms and colors apparently.

Anyhow, the second thing I noticed, not unlike my own, was the bulge in his briefs.

To be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, I was rather mesmerized by the possible size of his cock.

'What did you just say?' I was perplexed about my thoughts, about the word I chose in my mind... cock. My son's cock above all things.

It was just the outline of his member, but my goodness, it seemed to be huge. His father's size was very satisfying for me, but this thing looked like it was way bigger.

When I finally looked away from his crotch and gazed up at my son I realized he was staring down my cleavage. I was also wearing my favorite pearl necklace which was the perfect accessory for my breasts, but I was pretty sure my son wasn't noticing my jewelry. He didn't realize I was looking at him either.

To my own surprise I didn't say anything, somehow I didn't want to disturb this moment, didn't want to break off this intimate encounter of sorts. So I allowed my eyes to wander again...

'Okay, what is happening here?' I thought to myself.

As I laid eyes on my son's bulge again, it was bigger than just moments before. Did it arouse him to look at my cleavage which didn't even reveal that much, not even from his view above?

I finally managed to let go.

"Ready when you are, son."

I looked up at him again. He still was absentmindedly staring at the upper portion of my breasts.

He then grabbed the waist band of his briefs and in one motion bended over to pull them down to his ankles.

I couldn't see a thing and felt an ever so little hesitation to look.

'Komm schon Veronika, du bist Ärztin, das ist nur rein Patient.'

Sometimes, when I'm engaged in an inner monologue, I still switch to my mother tongue.

'Well there it goes' I thought, when my son stood back up straight again.

"Fockin'ell!"

Yes, that was actually me.

"What? What's wrong, mum?"

At least my exclamation seemed to have snapped my son out if his daze.

"What? Mum! Something wrong with my co... ahm... penis?"

"No honey," looking back up at him now. "It's absolutely fine."

'Just that it's fucking huge" I thought to myself.

"Please take off your sweater, honey. It's getting in the way some" I said to him, not quite sure if this was an entirely professional necessity, or just me wanting to see my son's cock in its entirety from base to tip.

He tried to pull off the sweater without taking the T-Shirt with it but gave up on that quickly. So there he was, my son, standing in my doctor's office with his pants and briefs down to his ankles and his upper body naked. His build was really athletic and I could make out the slightest hint of a so called six pack.

Well, in this particular department, my son and husband are very much alike. Not a little further down south though.

I then rubbed my hands to get them a little warmer.

"Okay, honey. Ready?"

He nodded.

Additionally I tried to warm them with by breath. With both my hands I took my son's left and looked at him.

"Is that warm enough?"

"It's alright mum" he smiled. "I just want to get this over with."

"Alright, alright," I let go off his hand. "Here it goes."

My eyes wandered to his cock again with my hands slowly following.

'Wow' I thought when I first touched it. 'It's so warm.'

Before I started my actual examination I let the fingertips of my left hand run down his cock from its base to the tip. And while I did that I could feel and see it grow.

I composed myself and tried to be more professional, so I started to feel his scrotum with both hands in order to look for anomalies.

Yet again his cock hardened more and grew bigger.

His balls were fine so I moved on to his shaft... his amazingly glorious shaft.

I wasn't too wild before marrying my husband, I had my fair share of sexual partner, but never had I seen a cock this big.

Still sitting at his left side I encompassed the base of my son's cock with my right hand from above. Unbelievable, my thumb and middle finger couldn't even touch. I did the same with my left hand a little further down and from below, and here my fingers barely met each other.

Even more unbelievable was the fact that it still grew in my hands and hardened more and more.

With both my hands now holding on to my son's enormous cock I started squeezing it a little, again looking for some sort of anomalies. I squeezed and squeezed, sometimes tighter, sometimes in a more sensual way. Then my right hand wandered back to the base and its girth was absolutely incredible.

My right hand's grip tightened noticeably while my left hand began to stroke his shaft all the way to his glans and back.

Suddenly I realized that my son's breathing got heavier. I think he tried to compose himself but couldn't help to let out a moan here and there.

'He's enjoying this' I thought. 'Don't kid yourself, you're enjoying this just as much, maybe even a little more than he does.'

I looked up at him while I was stroking his cock with my left hand and I could see exactly how his eyes followed my hand up and down and up and down.

At least his cock wasn't growing anymore. It really seemed that there was no end to his getting bigger and harder and bigger and harder.

After a while I let go, mumbling "Nothing wrong there".

With both my feet I pushed the swivel chair I was sitting on a little back and I was just taking in this glorious view.

My son's cock was now fully erect and rock hard, at least 20 centimeters or 8 inches long with an ever so slight upward curve, the girth from its base converging to its tip just so perfectly in order to present its round glans which glistened in my office light in its natural darkened red.

And all of a sudden I could feel how wet I had gotten.

I quickly rolled my chair back to him, this time coming to a halt right in front of him, face on with his cock which was pointing right at me.

When I set there and stared at it I was really shocked how much restraint I had to muster to not give in to this forbidden and unspeakable urge to let my son's cock slide into my mouth.

Never before, not once, had I felt such a desire, had I pondered such thoughts, but on that day when my son stood fully erect in my doctor's office, I just couldn't help it. It was such a beautiful sight to behold.

I was so close now I sensed his cock radiating this wonderfully sweet smell that swept me right off my feet and making me dizzy even.

Oh my goodness, I was so close now.

I just stared at it, not even touching, and I wanted to lick it, kiss it and suck on it. I wanted my tongue to lick his shaft, taste the warm pulsating hardness of his cock. I wanted my son to slowly slide his enormous member into my mouth with my lips just slightly parted so that his glans pressed hard against them and I could taste his moist round tip. I wanted to swirl my tongue around his bellend with my lips close around his shaft. I wanted to see how deep I can take this perfect 8 inch cock that belonged to my beloved son. I wanted for his glans to tickle my throat, rub it, until it erupts deep in my mouth and shoots all his cum right down my throat.

"Mum!"

The voice of my son snapped me out of my unspeakable thoughts.

"Mum! I'm so sorry!" was the last thing I heard before time itself came to a halt.

In real time I would never had a chance to take it all in, to process what was happening right then and there. But somehow I saw everything in slow motion and I was able to revel in the glory of this forbidden moment.

I wandered so deep into the forest of my lustful thoughts that I didn't even see that my son started to stroke his cock.

I saw his hand gliding up and down and up and down and up and down.

First droplets of pre-cum began to emerge from this glans. I could see every single one of them falling ever so gently on the floor.

Then my son let go off his cock with both hands hanging by his side.

"Mum! I'm so sorry!" I heard him say again.

His cock started twitching and jerking on its own.

I looked up at him. His eyes filled with unbridled lust and shameful guilt.

I looked back down again tracing his beautiful cock from base to its tip.

And there it was.

An explosion so glorious it was sheer unbelievable to take in.

One gush of cum after another erupted from my son's cock.

The first one splashed right over my head, only a few trickles of cum landed on my forehead.

The second one hit my left eye, the third one beneath the right one.

The fourth gush of my son's cum landed right between my nose and upper lip and I could feel its sticky warmness trickle down across my lip into my mouth.

The fifth load squirted just perfectly into my mouth because I opened up my lips just a split second earlier.

The sixth one graced most of my tongue which I held out to catch as much of my son's cum as I could.

Both the seventh and eighth splashes of cum adorned my cleavage and top of my breasts just below my pearl necklace.

The ninth and last one fell straight to the ground but I could get both my hands underneath it to scoop it up and then suck my son's nectar into my mouth.

And just like that I was back in real time, but now I couldn't help it any longer and I ravishingly sucked my son's cock deep into my mouth. I could feel the swelling and hardening subside a little, but it was still big enough to completely fill my mouth.

Oh my goodness, my tongue ran amok around his bellend, my throat was not only tickled by his glans but it pressed hard against it making me gag and an ever flowing stream of saliva began to pour out of both corners of my mouth.

I started out really wild, but I suddenly realized that I couldn't take in all the sensations like I wanted to, so I shifted down one gear or two and started to sensually caress my sons shaft with both my hands while slowly letting his glans slide in and out between be slightly parted lips.

In between I squeezed his cock from base to tip supported by sucking his glans deep into my mouth so that I could swallow every last drop of my son's cum.

I also felt his loving fingers run through my hair which at some point came loose from its formerly pinned up position.

Quite a while after he exploded all over me and while I was sucking his half erect cock, I felt my son's hands tighten around my head and with a quick pelvic movement he pushed his crotch against my face. My lips were now tight around the base of his cock and not a single sheet of paper would have fit between me and my son.

I had the whole of my son's enormous cock in my mouth. It was half erect, otherwise there was no chance in hell I could do so, but it was still so big that while his glans pushed hard against my throat one side of his now flaccid shaft snuggled up against the inner side of my right cheek.

But then the inevitable happened.

Well, we locked eyes a couple times during this post-ejaculation play, but this time it was different. I think it hit us both the moment it happened. Waves of guilt swept over us and just like that the magic of the moment was gone and the cold hard truth, the unforgiving reality of things settled in.

I hadn't even noticed that I kicked back my chair and was on my knees, but I quickly got up again, not daring to look at my son.

"Oh my... what..." I murmured, but no thought made sense right there and then, still I felt the urge to say something.