All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fucking hot. I imagined it was me pounding that hot pussy. I never been so hard and cummed so much before. I want to fuck my mom now and am going to let her know that I want to tear that pussy up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I respectfully disagree with the previous Anon. I'm not a fan of the mother sounding like a cross between a porn star, and a drunken sailor. I like there to be more intimacy. Something more realistic. In a situation like this, sure there would be some sex talk, but not the over the top stuff like this. Like it or not, a mom would still have a bit of a conflict going on in her mind. She would want the amazing sex, and yet still want her son to respect her. So I can see her softly saying something like, "Oh my god baby, you feel so good inside me. I've never had somebody as big as you."

Not something like this..."OH, BABY, THAT'S IT....THAT'S IT MIKE.....GIVE MOMMY THAT HOT SPUNK BABY.....SLAM THAT GREAT BIG SPURTING COCK UP MY HOT WET HOLE SON...FUCKING DO ME UNTIL I CAN'T STAND UP SWEETIE....FUCK THAT PUSSY....OHHHHHHHHH"

Yeah sorry...I just don't see a mostly prim and proper mother talking like that, especially the first time she has sex with her son.

But hey, if author likes it, and some readers like it, more power to you.

I've always preferred something more realistic. Like I'm not crazy about the stories of a son having sex with his mom, in a car, with his dad in the car. Sorry, but sex has an unmistakable odor, and that would be noticeable, even with the windows down. Now, mom giving the son a sneaky and quiet blowjob in the backseat, and then taking it further later? Sure, that's believable.

I'm also OK with the mom being younger, like having the son when she was 14 to 18, so that she's somewhere in mid to late 30s...and super hot looking. And I'm OK with the son being exceptionally good looking, hunky and well hung. Why? Because it's more realistic IMHO. Something has to spark the fire that causes them to cross that taboo line. Mother/Son is the least common form of incest, and for good reason. Men, especially young boys, are visually stimulated. So a hot mom is likely to cause the son to lust after her...and average looking mom is not. And what about mom? If she is hot, what would make her want her son? Maybe him being hot and well hung, while at the same time, her age has caused the hottest men to give her a pass...even the men her age and a little older. They are more interested in the younger women. So a hot looking, hung and horny son, living with a single hot milf mom who is frustrated with her sex life...that seems like a recipe for hot mother/son action. And yes, I have always preferred the single mom and one son at home, because again, that seems more realistic, because they don't have to worry about being caught.

I've been working on a couple of ideas for stories like this, in my mind.

1st one, the son is about to start his senior year in high school, but he's 18 of course. He is going to select a University on the other side of the country, like in California, and the mother isn't happy about this, and wants him to go to the large University in the city they live in...which has a great program for the major he wants. Her efforts to convince him fail, so she confronts him one night, while they are cuddling, watching a movie. He resists, but finally lets her know that the reason for his choice, is to get as far from her as possible. She's hurt, and he has to explain that it isn't for the reason she thinks.

He ends up having to explain that he has been sexually attracted to her since he first became attracted to women. He let's her know she gave him his first stiffy, and she inspired his first wank session. She's also the only woman he thinks about every time he wanks. He explains his journey from the newness of it, to the shame, to the acceptance that this is just who he was, and how it was, to loving that he is so attracted to her...except that it also causes him intense frustration, and even the wank sessions take care of the physical need, but leave him feeling empty. So he feels he needs to get away from her, because he knows he will never stop wanting to make love to her, but the frustration of not being able to, has become painful.

This would lead to a couple of more talks between them, as she tries to wrap her head around this bombshell that's been dropped on her. So like him, she too will make a mental and emotional journey. He will add to this when he drops another bombshell on her. He's still a virgin. Despite his good looks, and plenty of willing girls, he explains to his mom that he has put a lot of thought into it. He hates, but accepts that because of hookup culture, it's a certainty that is he gives his virginity to some girl he knows, she won't be the girl he ends up marrying. He explains that in some ways, he sees wisdom and good things in what is traditional. In short, he hates the idea that the girl who gets his virginity, will likely be some girl who in several years, doesn't even remember his name, or his face. He thinks that the woman who gets his virginity should be a woman who loves him for the rest of their lives, and she loves and cherishes the fact that she was his first. The only woman who fits that description would be her. He wants her to take his virginity, and he wants her to love every second of doing so, and cherish the fact forever, that she was the first woman he made love to. He wants the woman who takes his virginity to be a woman who will love him forever...she's the only woman who would do so. So now she had even more motivation to let him have her.

I've thought about him studying photography and thus convincing her to model for him over the last year or two, gradually getting to shots that while not slutty, are sexy. Then she catches him wanking to her pictures, which sparks the whole conversation about why he wants to move so far away.

I've also thought about having her confide in her sister, or best friend, and receive encouragement to let the son have her. I've then thought about that leading to similar stories with those women pursuing a similar relationship with their own son.

One last idea I had for the final story, would be the mother talking to her son about how it can't last, because he will want a wife, and she wants grandkids. He would tell her that he has a possible solution. He informs her that while he is a virgin, he did experiment orally with a really pretty girl in his class. He tells his mom that this girl also figured out that he was sexually attracted to his mom, when she caught him staring too intently at her, too long, at some function where his mom was dressed fairly sexy. So they talked about it. She admitted to being bi, and also very attracted to his mom. She tells him that if he can ever get his mom into bed, she wants to do a threesome with him and his mom. He decides this may be the way forward. If it goes well, it could lead to him marrying the girl, officially, and he and his mom marrying unofficially, as would his mom and the girl, marry unofficially.

So he tells his mom that he is going to invite her over for dinner, and see what develops between everyone. Mom is stunned as she's never been with a woman, but she decides she might be OK with trying it out, if everything feels right. So he tells his mom to buy something super sexy, but also classy...and not too hard to take off...to wear to the dinner party. He tells the girl to do the same thing. His plan is to take both out to dinner, then for a few drinks, then home for more drinks and dancing, but this time the dancing will be all slow songs, and they will keep swapping who is dancing with who. Him with mom, him with the girl, the girl with mom, and back to mom with him. Rinse and repeat. The person watching would be able to drink, while the two dancing would be able to touch and kiss.

I've also been thinking about a story where two sisters get pregnant at the same party, when they are 14 and 15. The one who was 14 has a son lusting after her. The sister that was 15 is a psychologist, and sees the son's lust for his mother. The thing is, she's in lust with her son. Both are now almost 18...just days away. So she hatches a plan to get him into bed with his mother. Her end goal is to then have him convince her son to proposition her. She is to afraid to proposition him. It never occurs to her to simply ask him if his cousin, her son, is also sexually attracted to her, and he never thinks to inform her. But he accepts her surprising proposition to help him. We'll call the 14 year old, Alexandria, and the 15 year old, Victoria. In my mind, they both would look something like Denise Milani.

She arranges for her sister to get so drunk, that she passes out and misses his birthday party. Her son's is a few days later. So now Alexandria is distraught that she missed her son's 18th birthday party. Victoria offers that this is serious, but she can make it up to him by giving him coupons for anything she has the ability to afford, or any service she can provide. Blank coupons (Victoria's suggestion) just so long as he's not asking for something that isn't affordable, or something she does not have the ability to do. But if she's physically able to do it, or has the skill to do it, she has to do it. Victory assures her this is fine. He will likely ask to get out of chores, or ask for a new computer. Both women are very well off, because their sexy young boyfriends that got them pregnant, and then married, had been killed in a plane accident on a hunting trip in Alaska. They and their parents were filthy rich.

Victoria and the son have a plan. Victoria will bring to Alexandria's attention how sexy her son is, and how well hung he is, as evidenced in the Speedo that Victoria bought for him to wear around the pool. She comments to him that she and his mother both think he looks very sexy in that new suit that "he bought." Alexandria would act shocked, but he states that he's glad they think so. He than adds that they should update their "granny bathing suits to something sexier." He tells Victoria she is on her own, but he is going to use one of his coupons. He is going to buy his mom a new suit, in a few different colors and wants her to wear them around the house and pool from now on. Victoria reminds Alexandria that she has to do it, and says it's not a big deal...they both really could use a sexier upgrade to their suits while they still have the bodies to flaunt them.

Little does Alexandria know, but Victoria already bought the suits after trying them on. All of them slingshot bikinis that will literally only cover the nipples and vulva. She will literally be 99% naked. On the day it is to happen, the son places the bikinis in gift bags, and places them on Alexandria's bed, along with the coupon stating she has to wear just these bikinis from now on, around the house and pool.

Alexandria of course freaks out and calls her sister. Victoria comes over to help her distressed sister. She tells her she needs to see one of them on her. Then tells her to put on some high heels...the really high ones. Once she is in the shoes, Victoria takes control and tells her she has to do this...but that they will talk at her house the next day, and then she literally pulls the resisting Alexandria out to the pool, where the son shows his obvious approval of his blushing mom's appearance. He tells her she's the sexiest woman in the world. Victoria turns on music for a slow dance, and the son quickly scribbles out the preplanned request for slow dancing with his mom for the rest of the night. Victoria stays an monitors for a while, to make sure Alexandria is going through with it. Then she says she has to go, and tells Alexandria to stop buy the next day.

Victoria has fake articles that appear to be official peer reviewed articles. She explains to Alexandria that this is a very risky situation...to her future relationship with her son. If she outright rejects his sexual advances, she risks alienating him for the rest of his life. She tells her this is something her profession knows about but keeps quiet, only talking to those who need the advice, and also seem like they would be agreeable. The don't talk it about it openly for fear of public reaction.

In short, she tells Alexandria that she can only, softly reject each advance 3 times, to be safe. But she only has to slowly allow things to progress. But also don't always wait until the 3rd attempt or it becomes obvious that this is the pattern. The idea here is that the son may decide for himself that his fantasy isn't the same in real life, and he may choose on his own to stop. This is the goal. Alexandria asks what she is to do if he never wants to stop. Victoria explains that this is a choice she has to make for herself. How far is she willing to go, to keep a loving and close relationship with her son. She then tells her that it will help her mental state if she masturbates at night, thinking about making love to her son. This way if it gets that far, it won't seem as shocking. Victoria explains that he will eventually find a girl he wants to marry...or date seriously, and she will then be off the hook. And that this will just be something that makes them feel closer and more love for each other, according to the research.

From here, the son uses a coupon stating that they will now cuddle on the couch but instead of watching movies like usual, she will teach him to kiss. They will do this every night until he leaves for college. This leads to more coupons pushing things further each time. Occasionally Alexandria says no, for a day or two, but always relents, and the relationship advances.

Anyway, I'm giving too much away. Maybe if I get some encouragement, I will actually write these.

I will say this though, I'm surprised that with how long hookup culture has been with us, that nobody has thought to use that as an angle for a virgin son to convince his mom to take his virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story , as far as this previous Anon' , why the fuck doesn't he / she send in their own fucking story instead of wasting Blackfen's time . I had so much to say , but childish bullshit should be left alone .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Hot! I would dig that~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had many thoughts of having Mom and (other women) growing up. Preferred mature ladies to fantasize about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck yeah!!! I've always wanted to fuck my mom, I used to go n and wash her back while she was taking a bath, sometimes id wash her front. I'd wash her huge tits and inc or twice brushed her hairy pussy, but damn I wanted to feel m cock inside. Feel her sucking my cock and eat her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really nice story, but may I take the liberty of suggesting that sometime in the future, they get together for a Foursome with the other Mother and her Son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story so many moms love their sons to fuck them..Even tho it's incest it's the naughtyness of it.

Makes for exiting times especially when the sons have massive cocks

I know I do as my son has 9" and when he fucks me my pussy is on fire with those sensual desires.

Jacqui

Willjreedy@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This oddly reminds me of my boss cheating on her boyfriend and getting pregnant by her son on New Year’s Eve 2018 now that her three year old son there’s no doubt her baby father is her son which her ex husband and her own boyfriend can’t even see the boyfriend thinks her son is his and her ex husband is like so forgetful it’s funny because anytime there oldest daughter and I babysit because I’m dating her oldest daughter her dad comes over not realizing his own grandson is sitting right in front of him granted her daughter suspects her baby brother is also her nephew I got confirmation from her own son when we were doing a cookie kids camp because he legit told me the conception date and I thought that odd to tell your possible brother in law let alone know when her boyfriend wasn’t even there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

9’months later the dad is wondering why his new baby looks more like his son than him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

tammy and mike. white stepmom-black steo son. would give mom a massage and put oil on her back? mike was twice as big as me!!! he wanted tammy small white pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My son asked me to take a look at his penis because it was hurting him,im a nurse so I was used to these problems,Jason had just turned 13,don't be embarrassed I said let me have a look,I sat on his bed with him stood infront of me, he pulled his shorts and underwear down and his monster of a cock sprung out! Oh wow Jason I said I hadn't realised how much you've grown! Whats the problem I asked him? All of my mates talk about cumming and say how nice it feels but I can't seem to do it! I'm sure we can get you through it I said,show me how you do it! OK he said,he played with his cock and it grew in his hands! My teenage son was masterbating before me and I was mesmerised by his cock, it was easily 8 inches long, that's fine I said just keep going,he started to go soft,see mum he said! It's perfectly normal Jason love you just need something to keep you aroused,he looked confused,how about if I take my top off? I did just that then unclipped my bra, I could see it had an effect then shuffled out of my jeans and stood in just my knickers, now his cock was throbbing,how are you feeling I asked taking my knickers off! With that a mountain of cum fired from his cock! Wow I said looking at his cum all over my body! His young cock stayed hard and I asked what the feeling was like? I've never felt anything like it mum,

honkehonke4 months ago

what a beautiful motherfuck story MOTHERFUCKING IS THE VERY BEST MEAT F;U;CKING SO DELICIOUS AND SO GOOD FOR YOU

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Much as I don't like incest, I got a hard on, didn't touch it but it turned me on, my thick cock growing in my jeans. JP

Mrextreme108Mrextreme1084 months ago

I like this story but it seems like a dude wrote it to fulfill a fantasy. I see there's more stories so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and see if the writing gets better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seriously, 11" cock? why cant you write something that is more believable. Say 7",8" and maybe even 9" but when you go 10',11" or 12" you get to the point of unrealistic.

honkehonke3 months ago

so good deep inside mommy fuckmeat her delicious meatyhole needs son fucking every day making goorgeous pyro little girl babies for deep son fucking

\

\

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No build up? She sees his cock and straight away goes for it? Doesn't care for any response from him? Your route 66 story had lots of nice build up. Why not here? Still giving you 5 for the erotica .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous