My Son's Lap: A Wicked 4-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"69, sluts," Cody ordered, even though I was still enjoying the pleasant aftershocks of my orgasm.

"Mmmmm, and next would you like to watch Amanda and me eating each other's pussies?" I asked Derek, who still looked stunned.

"Yeah," he nodded, sitting down on the couch. Cody sat down beside him, and I pulled Amanda onto the carpet.

"Let's put on a show for our men," I said. And then I kissed her, tasting my own pussy cum on her lips.

Amanda melted into me, and our hands roamed all over each other's bodies, and our tongues explored each other's mouths.

"Shit," Derek said, in a constant state of shock.

"You've just got to treat them the way they really want to be treated deep down, beyond their façade of propriety," Cody explained.

"I wouldn't ever believe this if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes," Derek said, as we girls squeezed each other's asses.

"Alcohol helps to loosen their inhibitions," Cody explained. "But once they break the chains of social expectations and allow their libidos and the many dark fantasies they've hidden inside for all these years to come out to play, there's no turning back for them. Isn't that right, my slut?"

"Yes, my baby," I agreed. I then pushed Amanda onto her back, spun around, and dove my face into her pussy.

"So hot," Derek said.

"Do you like watching me eating pussy and lezzing out?" Amanda asked, as I began probing her pussy lips with my tongue.

"Yeah, umm... slut," Derek said, his tone lacking Cody's confidence.

"Don't say it so tentatively," Cody said. Say it more like, "'Yeah slut, I fucking love watching you eat that bitch's pussy.' We're doing the nasty here, not dining in some fancy restaurant with our pinkie fingers in the air."

"I can't believe I'm this okay with being called a slut," Amanda said, before she leaned up and licked my pussy again.

"That's because you are a slut," Cody said. "You're our slut."

"Fuck yes, I am," Amanda moaned, both from my tongue probing her pussy, and from my son declaring she was our slut. Take it from me, sometimes it's really nice to be owned.

"Yeah, and you'll be eating this slut's pussy regularly," I added as she licked it.

"Any time," Amanda said, clearly enjoying dining on my pussy as much as I was enjoying dining on hers.

"Like I said," Cody said, "a woman wants a man who knows what he wants, and who knows what she needs."

A moment later I felt hands on my hips, and a cock slide into my pussy. "Oh yes, baby," I moaned, and even though I was plonked face down in Amanda's pussy, I knew from its size it was Cody filling me up. I was also certain that from her vantage point, Amanda was getting a great view of the penetration.

"Who owns this pussy?" he asked as he bucked into me hard... while Amanda flicked my clit.

"Yoooooooou do," I moaned loudly, his deep thrust, combined with the pressure on my clit, intensifying my pleasure like crazy.

"Come and fuck me, baby," Amanda demanded.

"You heard her," Cody added.

A moment later, as Cody began fucking me... hard and deep... Derek got between Amanda's legs, raised her ass, spread her legs, and slid inside her... thus repositioning her pelvis so she was even easier to lick.

"Oh yes, fuck me and fuck me hard," Amanda begged. She kept licking me, and I assumed she was now including Cody's cock in her ministrations as well.

"Give her the fucking she both wants and needs," Cody said, "and don't hold back this time," and for the next few minutes, both men thoroughly fucked their respective women.

Deep!

Hard!

Rough!

Both Amanda's and my moans increased and echoed through the living room... as did the sounds of Cody's body slamming into mine and Derek's into Amanda's.

We girls also kept licking, although our efforts were rather haphazard as the intense fucking consumed our very beings, which had us flailing around helplessly.

Amanda came first... then I followed... while both men continued fucking us.

Sensing Derek was close, I ordered, "When you come, shoot it onto my face, Derek."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I want that big, messy load all over my face," I demanded, wanting the thrill of feeling a warm facial to cap off this wicked night of sexual debauchery.

Cody asked, "How about you? Do you want my load all over your face again, slut?"

"Yes, shoot that wet, sticky load all over my face too," Amanda gasped out through her orgasmic bliss.

"Shit, she's never allowed me to do that," Derek said, and just then Cody suddenly pulled out of me and splattered his load downwards all over Amanda's pretty face.

"Fuck," Derek grunted a minute later, pulling out of Amanda, and immediately squirting a load of his warm cum up and onto my face.

As both men retreated, I spun around, looked down at Amanda and said, "You look so hot with my man's cum all over your face!"

"Before tonight, I've never allowed a guy to come on my face," Amanda said.

"Then why now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I was just consumed by desire."

"I know the feeling," I said, and I lowered my head and kissed her again. Especially wetly this time due to the state of our respective faces.

A few minutes later we were dressed, cum still all over the girls' faces, with Cody and I getting ready to leave. I swapped numbers with Amanda, and as we were leaving, Cody mentioned, slapping Amanda's ass, "Next time I'm fucking your hot ass."

"Oh my," Amanda said demurely, assuredly an ass virgin... just like I was. During the time of our courtship and marriage I'd allowed Jake to do many things to me, but anal wasn't one of them... I'd just never considered it erotic... and he'd never seemed inclined to do it either. It had just been an unspoken agreement between my dom and his sub... fuck me and use me however you want... but no anal.

As we walked the couple blocks home... it was well past midnight by now... Cody asked me, "Do you take it in the ass, Mom?"

"I never have," I answered, as we strolled along the sidewalk hand in hand, not like mother and son, but as lovers returning home to share an actual bed for the first time.

"Then that's going to change," he said in a confident, no-nonsense tone... as he squeezed my hand.

I didn't say a word... I just kept walking, still holding hands, wondering if that was something I was willing to do for my son... for the new Man of the House.

The end!

NEXT (at some point) if enough people want to hear more of their adventures:

My Son's Lap: Anal Mommy

Son takes his Mom's virgin asshole.

My Son's Lap: And Sneaky Sex

Mom and Son sneakily fuck each other with other members of their family nearby.

My Son's Lap: First Threesome

Son helps Mom explore same sex fun with one of his other pets.

My Son's Lap: New Years Family Threesome

Daughter comes home from college and joins in on the family fuck fest.

My Son's Lap: Valentine's Day

Son takes Mom on a romantic holiday. (Where? Any suggestions?)

12