My Son's Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed him and soon my son and I knelt before him on our individual pillows.

"You're both doing great. Grace, you could be a bit more engaged."

"Well,...I, I'm trying."

"I can see that." he said, and rested the palm of his hand against my face.

"Still, we're at a point here where you'll need to step it up a bit. is that okay?"

"Yes. Yes... i think so. But what exactly..." I said, feeling confused and a bit anxious.

"Easy, dear." Burke said in a soothing tone.

"Now look. I want to cum soon. That's a term for ejaculating, Grace."

"Oh."

"And I want you both to play an important part in making that happen. Okay?"

"Yes, of course." I said. "But..."

"Just listen for now." burke instructed.

It seemed I was being chided by Burke and... I rather liked it! Please, Mr Burke, do tell me what to do.

My small town home, my small town life felt as though they existed on some distant planet. I was in a new world.

"Okay, then." Burke continued. "Grover will continue sucking, and you Grace will continue attending to my ass. Got it?"

Grover and I answered in unison.

"Yes!"

"Yes, sir!" said Grover.

"Yes, sir." I said, but barely audibly.

"Good girl, Grace."

Apparently he'd heard me.

"Now, Grove here, he knows what to do." he said, as he reached out to ruffle his hair. Grover beamed up at him. For my part, I couldn't help looking at the noble penis bobbing in our faces.

"Grace," he said, breaking me from my reverie. "I won't ask you to do anything that you're not comfortable with." He reached out and tousled my hair, and this sent a thrill through me.

"Keep kissing my ass. You're doing fine. I also want you to lick it. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh. Yes. Yes I am... sir." I said. I enjoyed calling him 'sir', I realized. And, in truth, the thought of licking Burke's bottom excited me. Kissing and licking a man's ass. Ha! What had I become? It was then that I realized that my panties were getting slightly wet. I wanted to touch myself, but dared not.

"Okay. This is the grand finale, as they say." Burke announced.

"Both of you get out of your clothes. Do it in front of me." he ordered, and we complied. Undressing before Grover was daunting, as it may have been for him, as well. We began stripping off our clothes. Grover was done quickly. He resumed his kneeling position. I looked at him and smiled. He had an erection, of course. Why, I hadn't seen his privates since I helped him change into a bathing suit when he was a little boy. He'd grown, naturally, but he was nothing like Burke.

I had by then taken off my top and my slacks. I stood before Burke and my son in panties and bra. I unhooked my bra and placed it with my other clothes. I could feel the wetness of my panties as I slid them down my legs.

"Give those to me, Grace." Burke said, and I handed him the panties, all the while conscious of the feel of air on my breasts, my legs, my exposed ass.

"Hmmmm. These are a bit damp. Very nice." he said, and brought them to his face. He inhaled their fragrance. I hoped it wouldn't be offensive to him.

"Mmmmm. Sweet. I think your pussy and I have a date in the near future, Grace." he said.

"Turn around for me." he instructed.

I did so, sensing his eyes upon every part of me.

"You've got a sweet ass, Grace. Did you know that?"

"I never thought about it... sir." I said, though I had admired it in a mirror on occasion.

"Come now, Grace. Women know when they've got a great ass. And you've got one. What do you think, Grove?"

"It's really nice, Mom. It's pretty, just like you." Grover said, and looked at my body appreciatively.

Okay. Places, everyone." Burke said, and I brought my pillow into position. I knelt.

"So, Grace. licking and kissing. Right?"

"Yes. Yes, sir, Mr Burke." I said, embracing the subservient role. Frankly, it made me hot to call him 'sir'. And 'Mr Burke'! The man was twenty years my junior. Still, it made perfect sense, I felt, to address him in this way.

"Careful." I heard Burke say. He was talking to Grover.

"Sorry, sir." Grover said, sounding sheepish.

I resumed my attentions to Burke's ass.

The feel of my tongue on his warm flesh soothed a vague inner need for comfort, for solace, from a strong figure. I thought of my own father holding me in his lap and reading to me.

Grover's hands appeared from between Burke's legs and I reached out for them. He held mine tightly, and his moans of pleasure increased. Indeed, we were in a space that mother and son rarely inhabit. And it was wonderful.

I kissed softly at the curved bottom of Burke's ass cheek. Mmmmm. It was heavenly. Burke reached behind and stroked my head.

"Lovely, Grace. really good." he said, and I loved hearing it.

"Grace, I'm going to ask you to go between my cheeks to whatever point you're comfortable." Burke said, and I could feel Grover's hands tense.

"Just explore. Okay?"

"Yes," I said. I'm fine doing that, sir."

"Excellent."

Leading with my nose, I slowly inched my way into his crevice, kissing and licking as I went. The flesh there was warmer. I decided to be bold and worked my face in as far as it would go. My heart beat quickened and I could hear its rapid beat in my ears. God! What was I doing? Grace, I told myself, you are getting your sweet, kindly face with its delicate features as far between this man's asscheeks as you possibly can. That's what!

I felt Burke's cheeks tighten and he let out a small moan.

"Good girl, Grace! You're getting the hang of this."

The air was, naturally, quite close in the private space I'd bravely claimed. I breathed it into my nostrils hungrily. It had a musty and masculine odor. And I knew that I was close to the anus. I could smell that distinctly. The aroma of it appealed to me considerably. I shifted a bit, trying to come as close to it as I could. At last, my nose tip found the source. It could feel the corrugations of his sphincter upon it. Now, would I dare to... kiss it? I could sense that the others were waiting and this gave me a sense of stage fright, a thrilling sense, really.

"Give it a kiss, Grace." I heard Burke say softly. "Go ahead."

All the while breathing in Burke's manly scent, I pressed my lips to his anus and kissed. I did it again. Then again. The kisses started off tentative, but soon became warmer and more probing. I could feel wetness clinging to my labia. I was in heaven.

"Okay, you two. Listen up." Burke said, and with my face still deep between his cheeks, I listened.

"I'm close to my orgasm, so let's make sure we're on the same page. Are you getting this.

"Yes, sir." Grover said.

"Yes, sir." came my muffled reply.

"Grace, you're doing great. Are you enjoying my asshole?"

"It's very nice back here, Mr Burke, sir." I said, withdrawing a bit from my position so as to be heard clearly.

"Yes. I was getting the feeling that you liked it. Your task now, as we approach my orgasm, is to lick my asshole and actually get your tongue up into it. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, sir. Happily." I said, and felt the tension of what was soon to occur.

"Okay. Let's begin." he said.

I moved my face back down into the crevice, secretly enjoying the smells as I did. I felt a dribble of my juice fall onto my thigh. I placed the tip of my tongue on his anus and gave it a small lick. I was startled by its response, a kind of reflexive tightening. I hoped that meant that he liked it!

With the warmth of his asscheeks on my face, I slowly introduced my tongue further into his warm orifice. It continued to tighten on my tongue in the most delightful way. I felt I was playing an important role in the proceedings!

I tried varying my tongue movements, reaching upwards or to the sides of his interior. I stopped for a moment, drew my tongue into my mouth and tasted. It was very nice! I resumed my attentions at once. Grover's hands found mine again. We held each other tightly, feeling the palpable erotic charge we were sharing.

Burke was now slowly thrusting towards Grover. His breath was audible and mixed with low satisfied moans. I became quite excited and was now thrusting as well, pushing my tongue rapidly in and out of Burke's hole. Soon, we were moving as a single organism. I know that sounds a bit mystical, but it was that, just the same. I'd never experienced anything like it before. I let go of Grover's hands and clung to Burke's hard-muscled thighs. My fingers dug slightly into the scant flesh, and felt the muscles tense beneath them.

Burke was nearly bucking in his movements, and I continued to grip his legs and move my face about as I tended to his anus. I felt a kind of abandon sweep over me. I felt it course through my body like electricity.

When Burke said "soon", I instinctively knew what to do. I plunged my tongue into his hole till it could go no further. It felt as though Burke's anus was making love to my tongue. It was very intimate.

Suddenly Burke spoke.

"Come to the front, Grace! Oh, sweet Jesus!"

I was there at once. Grover and I knelt there and took in the magnificent spectacle playing out before us. Mr Burke had his hand wrapped around his penis and was pumping it. I looked up at him. He reached out his free hand and patted my head.

"Nice work, Grace." he said, then his voice caught, and his head was thrown back. I marveled at the muscles and tendons tightening in his neck. Then I looked at his cock.

Good lord. The purple-hued helmet was more engorged than before, and gleamed with my son's saliva. It was truly awesome to behold.

Burke's legs were quivering. His whole body was tensed.

He looked down on us, first to Grover, then to me.

"I'm cumming." he said between deep breaths.

I had never seen semen come from a man before. With Ernest, everything had happened under the covers. I watched, my gaze riveted to the head and its sweet little lips. it would come from there, I thought. The lips.

The first sign was a small dribble, and I wondered if that would be all. Well, by no means! A long looping discharge came right for me and struck me in the face. I was taken aback!

He then turned to Grover, whose face was turned upward, a look of complete adoration his face. The next issue was no less forceful and, as I felt the warmth of Mr Burke's semen moving slowly down my cheek and dripping from my nose, I watched as my son received his portion. Then it was my turn again!

Burke turned to me and, from closer range, blessed my waiting face with more of his sperm. Some of it was now falling to the floor, and some was finding its way to the corners of my mouth. I licked at it and noticed Mr Burke watching.

"Eat it up, little girl." he said softly.

I turned to Grover and our eyes met.

"Mom." he began.

"Hush, honey." I said.

Grover began to take the semen from his face and lick it from his fingers. All the while, Mr Burke looked on. His cock moved in involuntary spasms. It was fascinating to see. It was also still dripping, and a long string of his juice was dangling and swaying from the head. I reached out for it and got it all onto my hand somehow. I looked up to Mr Burke and maintained my gaze as I licked and sucked my fingers in front of him.

"I guess I am a slut after all, Mr Burke." I said as I continued to lick my fingers.

I turned to Grover who was still busy cleaning up the cum from his face. I followed suit, attending to my own faceful.

Grover turned to me.

"Here, mom." he said and extended a hand covered in semen.

Feeling no inhibition, I took the hand in mine and licked it clean.

"How do you like the taste, Grace?" Burke said. I looked up at him.

It's so very good, sir. It's delicious. And to think you made all of it in your sack. It's wonderful!"

Grover moved closer to me and began to gently remove the cum from my face with his fingers. I watched as he ate it all.

Noticing the deposit of cum on the floor where it had fallen from my face, I said,

"Oh. I must clean that up."

"Don't worry, Grace." Mr Burke said.

"Grover, Take care of that."

Grover immediately got on all fours and licked the floor clean.

Mr Burke drew both of us to him as we knelt before him, I on one side, Grover on the other, of his happily spent cock. We rested our heads on Mr Burke's thighs and alternately gazed at the flaccid penis, and then into each other's eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here, Mom." Grover said quietly.

"I know, honey. I know."

12