My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan Jill Parker's son operates a naked cam show.
6k words
3.98
26.2k
41
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 01

Joe's naked cam show addiction.

After paying the required number tokens, Joe negotiated a price to have a private, cam show with Nadia, a local, young, and beautiful, Ukrainian whore living in the United States on her student visa. Instead of having a model who was already naked to do his sexual bidding, uniquely different, he wanted a model who was wearing clothes. He wanted to watch her undress. He wanted to watch her strip herself naked. Erotically sexual, watching women undress themselves was a major turn on for him.

While watching her undress, he masturbated himself. Instead of having a woman in her low-cut bra and revealing bikini panties, or one wearing a short, sheer, and sexy nightgown on his computer screen, wanting to watch her slowly and seductively strip herself naked, he wanted a model who was fully dressed. He received more sexual excitement out of watching sexy and attractive women slowly and seductively removing their clothes than he did seeing women who were already naked. Women removing their clothes was much more sexually exciting than seeing a naked woman.

So very sexually exciting, the one-hundred-dollar, ten-minute, private show that Nadia gave him was as if he was sitting on her bed in her bedroom watching her undress. While knowing that he was watching her remove her clothes, she willingly gave him a private show, albeit for an agreed upon price. These women took advantage of their sexy and shapely bodies by undressing for men, and in his case, undressing just for Joe. Something that he couldn't get enough of seeing, he loved watching women slowly and seductively remove their clothes.

While watching her on his computer screen doing all that he had written for her to do, he unzipped himself and pulled out his semi-erect prick. While wishing he had a cam camera setup in his bedroom for her to watch him masturbating himself, he slowly stroked himself to an erection while continuing to watch Nadia do whatever he asked her to do. First, as if he was there in person touching and feeling her, living vicariously through her sexual actions, he wanted to watch her touch herself and feel herself through her clothes before slowly having her strip naked.

# # #

"Before having you undress, as if you're touching and feeling yourself just for me, I want to watch you touch and feel yourself through your clothes while calling my name, Joe," typed Joe to Nadia.

She was already giving him a great, low-cut, down blouse view of her bra clad breasts and long, sexy line of cleavage, every time she leaned forward to read what he had typed. While stealing down blouse views, he watched her lean forward and look down to read what he had typed as he typed it in real time. Continuing to play her role, he listened to her say all those things that he had asked her to say, all that he wanted to hear, and do all of those things that he wanted her to do.

Making him feel special, he loved the personal interaction of cam videos. She made him feel that she was his girlfriend or his lover. She made him feel as if he was there in her bedroom with her.

"Oh, Joe. Joe. I love it when you touch and feel me through my clothes. It sexually arouses me when you turn, twist, and pull my nipples," she said as if he was there turning, twisting, and pulling her nipples. "You make me so hot. You make me so wet."

Next, with him only able to afford a ten-minute video show, he wanted to watch her slowly undress and strip herself down to her bra and panties before stripping herself topless and naked. While slowly undressing herself, he wanted her to continue staring at the camera as if she was staring at him. Finally, once she was naked, something that required many more tokens, he paid to watch her masturbate herself. He wanted to watch her rub her clit, finger fuck her pussy, and turn, twist, and pull her erect nipples while hearing her saying his name.

He watched her look down at her screen to read what he wrote. With her knowing full well that he was staring down her blouse, she gave him a sexy, little smile before looking up at him seductively. Then, giving him a wide smile while obediently obeying him, 22-year-old, Nadia seductively felt her modest breasts through her blouse and bra. Making the impressions of her nipples obvious through her clothes, she pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples through her blouse and bra.

With her blonde, beautiful, sexy, and shapely with big, blue eyes, he watched her move her other hand beneath her short skirt. She seductively raised the hem of her skirt high enough to show him her white, bikini panties. Then, spreading her knees wider, unembarrassed and unashamed to expose herself to him, she showed him her pussy mound, her pussy slit, and her camel toe through her sheer panties. As if her hand was his hand, while closing her eyes and tilting back her head back, she cupped her pussy through her panties before slowly rubbing her clit through the thin material.

"Oh, Joe. Joe. I love it when you cup and finger my pussy through my panties," she said as if it was his hand instead of her hand cupping and fingering her pussy. "It sexually arouses me when you push my panties aside to rub my swollen, naked clit and finger fuck my wet pussy," she said laying it on thick by repeating whatever he wanted her to say.

Again, as if her fingers were his fingers, she pushed her panties aside with her finger to expose her naked blonde, trimmed pussy to the camera and to him. Then, as if he was there rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy, she started masturbating herself but quickly stopped to read his next instruction. After watching Nadia touching herself through her clothes and briefly masturbating herself, Joe gave her his next instruction.

"As if you're my devoted wife or my loving girlfriend, undress yourself as if I'm there in your bedroom undressing you," Joe wrote. "While staring at the camera as if you're staring at me, I want to watch you slowly and seductively remove your clothes. I want you to pretend that you're undressing expressly and exclusively for me."

He watched and waited for her to read what he wrote before he elaborated on his next instruction.

"Before you continue undressing, and before you strip yourself topless and naked, pause after you remove your blouse and short skirt. I want to see you in your low-cut bra and sexy bikini panties. Then, as if you're doing a slow and deliberate striptease, and a sexual seduction just for me, pause again after you remove your bra, I want to see you topless. I want to see your naked tits before seeing you naked," he typed. "I want to see your naked breasts before seeing your naked ass and pussy," he wrote getting off on writing dirty to her.

When he continued typing to elaborate more of what he wanted, she stopped what she was doing to look down to read what he had typed.

"Undress yourself as if I'm there with you watching you undress. While staring at the camera as if you're staring at me, I want to watch you slowly and seductively strip yourself naked. First, I want to see you in your bra and panties. Then, I want to see you topless before seeing you naked," he feverishly typed to make sure that she understood exactly what he wanted her to do and what he wanted to see.

After watching her slowly unbutton her blouse, he watched her push her blouse completely open to reveal her white, low-cut bra and her long line of sexy cleavage. Sexually teasing him, she traced her bra cups with her slow hands and cupped her big breasts through her brassiere. After removing her blouse, and taking her sweet, sexual time doing it, he watched her unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt. Just as he had requested, she paused in her personalized striptease to allow him to savor the view of her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, sheer, bikini panties.

He wrote more to give her his detailed instructions and she paused again to read what he had written. She gave him another sexy, little smile after she read what he had written. She seemed to be enjoying undressing for him as much as he enjoyed her removing her clothes for him. She seemed to be increasingly sexually aroused as much as he was becoming increasingly sexually excited.

"Now, remove your bra please but slowly. Remove on slow bra strap at a time. After you remove you unhook your bra and remove your bra straps, hold your bra cups to your chest. Then, before removing your bra and before I see your naked breasts, I want to see the size and shape and the sides of your naked tits. Before removing your panties, as if I was there touching, feeling, and fondling your naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples, I want to watch you touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples," he typed.

After watching her touching herself through her clothes and removing her clothes, he was ready to give her his next instruction. With him ready to cum from stroking himself, and with paid in advance time running out, not wanting to pay more tokens for something that he had already paid to see, he typed his last instruction.

"Now, remove your panties and show me your naked pussy before masturbating yourself. I want to watch you play with yourself. Masturbate yourself with me while I masturbate myself. I want to watch and hear you have a sexual orgasm while I cum," he typed. "I want to watch you cum with me," he typed.

With his still living at home, unbeknownst to his mother, Susan, Joe had been subscribing to and paying to watch naked, cam videos for years. The bulk of his income as a fast-food worker went to interacting with cam show models while masturbating himself. Requiring only computer knowledge, which he had, a computer, and a camcorder, which he had all of those things too, instead of wasting his money, he decided to start his own naked, cam show. Hiring his own models to perform is sexual bidding, he could now watch his models undressing for free.

# # #

I'm Susan Jill Parker and, unbeknownst to me, my son, Joe, started his own adult, naked, cam show. Much like J**rkMate, MyFreeCams, Stripchat, Chaturbate, LiveJasmin, and BongaCams, he called his cam show, Our Neighborhood Cam Show. With me not very computer literate, even if he had told me that he started a cam show, I wouldn't know what a cam show was, or where to find it, and even how to look for it. All that I know was with everyone continuously staring down at their cellphone screens, for all that I know, they could be watching my son's naked cam show.

Allow me to introduce my son, Joe. He has short, red hair. He prefers keeping his hair cut short because otherwise it grows wildly curly. In his early 20's, he's fit and trim with an athletic build. He used to be backwardly shy, a real wallflower, but recently has emerged from his shell of shyness. Now, perhaps, because he owns his own small business, a naked video, cam show, he's grown to be more self-assuredly confident. Perhaps, because Joe is a good-looking man with a big prick, and quick to expose his naked cock, his cam show is popular among older women.

I was surprised to discover that what my son had started as an online cam show wasn't just any cam show. This was a naked cam show. Instead of only having sexy women and handsome men appear on his cam show, this was a cam show of average looking men and ordinary looking women. Moreover, this was a naked cam show that was located in and around our neighborhood.

Neighborhood men and women sent him their photos and videos of them undressing. They appeared on his neighborhood cam show in their underwear, topless, and/or naked. Giving him their permission to use their photos and videos on his naked cam show, unembarrassed and unashamed they showed themselves masturbating, or having hetero, lesbian, or gay sex for him to use online. Getting off on exposing themselves, they used his naked cam show to unabashedly expose themselves to anyone watching.

With his bedroom part of his online recording studio, he had multiple cameras hidden throughout his bedroom. Lighting up the action, he had lights and screens to put him and his naked image in the best light. The cameras are all connected to a remote feed that he can seamlessly change to appropriately show the best camera angles.

Every day, he received photos and videos of online subscribers hoping that he'd chose them to post on his naked, cam show. Assorting photos and videos in categories, he had hundreds of photos and videos of men and women in their underwear. He had hundreds of photos and videos of topless women. He had hundreds more photos and videos of naked men and women masturbating. He also had hundreds of photos and videos of naked men and women having hetero, lesbian, or gay sex.

His most popular segment is of viewers submitting naked photos and videos of themselves. He showed them on live streams with their faces blurred and tattoos photoshopped out. Local mothers, wives, sisters, mothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, aunts, co-workers, friends, and neighbors have all appeared naked on his naked cam show. Local fathers, husbands, brothers, fathers-in-law, brothers-in-law, co-workers, friends, and neighbors have all appeared naked on his naked cam show. Literally making everyone that he knew famous, there's no telling who you'll see on Joe's Neighborhood, Naked Cam Show.

Making his naked, video show more personal, he described what he found attractive about the viewers who had submitted their photos and videos for his critiques. While using his camera to record himself slowly stroking himself, he routinely masturbated online to the photos and/or videos while calling out the viewers' first names. Viewers loved it when he personalized his naked cam show by calling personal attention to their photos and videos.

# # #

"Christine, my God, you're such a beautiful woman. You're the whole package. With your pretty face, double D cup breasts, and shapely ass, I'd love to make love to you. I'd love to pound your blonde pussy and fuck you," said Joe. "I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my big cock," he said while holding up his stiff prick to the camera.

With him live on camera, allowing Christine and anyone else watching to watch him masturbating himself, wanting them to see him cum, Joe continued stroking himself faster and harder.

"I'd love for you to blow me, Christine, while I fondled your big tits and fingered your erect nipples. I'd love for you to allow me to cum in your mouth and all over your beautiful face and big naked breasts. I'd love to give you a cum bath, Christine, while your husband watched me having my wicked, sexual way with your naked body," said Joe on his live on camera feed while he was naked and masturbating himself.

# # #

My son is an admitted sexual pervert. Like grandmother like grandson, with my mother, Natalie, Nasty Natty, having invited him to watch her striptease show before she retired from stripping, his cam show is an unedited, sexually revealing, naked cam show. With him full of surprises lately, just as I was unaware that Joe had watched my mother, Natalie, his grandmother, strip herself naked, I was unaware that he has his own naked cam show. With his grandmother an incestuous whore and with her already having had sex with all of her four sons, Joe's uncles, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe already incestuous sex with my mother.

Like mother like daughter, with us both love sucking cock, like me, my mother is quite the talented cocksucker. Indeed, with her knowing her way around an erect prick, giving men memorably blowjobs, the blowjobs of their lifetimes, able to make any man cum, even an impotent man, she can really suck a cock. She still has a Hell of a body for a woman her age. With her still able to entice men to pay her for sex, she looked at least 10-years-younger than her age, whatever her age is as she never told me her age.

Yet, surprising me yet, again, I was unaware that my son employed regular models to chat online with paying customers. With them giving him their permission to use their underwear clad, topless, and naked images, I had no idea that he used some of my and my mother's ex-stripper friends in his naked, cam show. With them regularly visiting my mother and me, my son knew all of our ex-stripper friends. No doubt, with them all wild and nasty whores, it wouldn't surprise me if he already had sex with some of them if not all of them.

Alas, with me not even having a Smartphone, feeling like such a computer illiterate dope, and with technology continuing to pass me by, I had no idea that stripping went from mainstream and in person to computerized, online images. With them having to pay cover charges with a two-drink minimum, why would men pay to go to strip shows when they can see all that they wanted to see from the comfort and privacy of their computer chair for free? What sexually wasn't readily available before is sexually available now.

'Lewd, rude, and tattooed, nonetheless, where is my son finding so many whores who want to be seen naked online,' I wondered? 'Surely, not doing it for free, I imagined that they were paid to model in their sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked online. With women not having many choices, either working at a fast-food restaurant or at Wal-Mart, removing their clothes in the privacy of their homes seemed like a logical choice to earn much needed, extra income. I wondered what they were paid to model online without their clothes.'

# # #

A new and interesting concept to me, perhaps, that's something that I could convince my mother to do with me online,' I thought. 'If it paid enough, we both could get naked and have mother and daughter lesbian sex. Again, if it paid enough, I'd masturbate and eat my mother's pussy, just as I'd have her masturbate and eat me, too. No doubt, with her a bigger whore than me, she'd go for anything that I suggested as long as it was something forbiddingly sexual.'

While surfing online, bored sheltering at home and with nothing better to do, I inadvertently stumbled over Joe's naked, cam video show. With him showing photos and videos of average people, as if peeping in someone's bedroom window while they were undressing, and with me as much of a voyeur as I'm an exhibitionist, I found it sexually arousing to watch. Curious to see the neighborhood people that I may know, I started watching my son's naked cam, video show. As if I was watching X-rated YouTube, Xvideos.com, or XHamster.com, while hoping to see someone that I know naked, I continued watching my son's naked cam, video show.

Even with his face distorted and his voice changed, I was surprised that my son appeared on his naked, cam show naked. Something that a mother knows, I'd recognize his big, naked, erect dick anywhere. I've seen Joe's naked cock plenty of times before already. With my son an exhibitionist who loved flashing me, my mother, and everyone else his naked prick, I didn't have to be an investigative reporter to know that my son was showing himself online without his clothes.

Unable to resist while feeling my big breasts through my blouse and fingering my pussy through my panties while watching Joe naked, feeling wickedly, sexually guilty, I stared at my son's naked, erect cock. While knowing that most sons masturbate over their mothers while imagining them naked and having sex with them, I wondered how many mothers masturbate over imagining their sons naked and having sex with them. Not having to imagine my son naked anymore, he was not only naked on my computer screen but also, able to call him up at any time, I saved him to my hard drive.

Unable to stop myself from masturbating over my son while imagining holding his erect prick in my hand, I wondered what it felt like to stroke his big dick. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, while he fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples, I'd love to masturbate my son to see the look of sexual excitement on his face. Something so wickedly, sexually forbidden, I'd love to watch and hear him cum. I wondered what it felt like to suck his prick. Again, unembarrassed and unashamed, after my mother, no doubt, blew him, I'd love to blow my son.

12