My Son's Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every thrust felt like heaven and I wrapped my thigh-high clad legs around his back, urging him to "fuck Mummy" over and over in illicit whispers. I was so proud of him for risking incest with me when anyone could have walked in to check on us.

It hadn't even entered my mind that my son was inside me without protection, the thought of him having to wear a condom for this kind of lawless, wild sex seemed ridiculous. But even though I was 46 and getting pregnant at that age is difficult, there was still a chance that my own son could seed my womb.

When that thought entered my mind my sexual arousal seemed to double. My swollen, reddened nipples throbbed, my cunt getting so wet that every thrust of his magnificent cock made a sticky, squelching sound.

I pulled him as tight as possible to me and said, "Suck on Mummy's tits as you fuck her, you dirty boy....".

I felt his cock ram in harder at those words and he greedily gorged himself on my breasts whilst maintaining a slow but aggressive rhythmic thrust.

Once I'd satiated my need to experience this twin pleasure I really wanted to feel him go hard in me and I pulled his head from my breast, kissed him hard again then lay back on the table.

"Hold my ankles, darling...and fuck Mummy hard" I said, looking him straight in the eye. He nodded and grabbed hold of my ankles, raised my legs in the air and began pounding into my sopping wet snatch with unbounded passion and relentless fervour. I closed my eyes to savour this incredible moment of my son dominating me, owning me.

The sexual tension that had been kept under the surface between us for years was now blossoming in these few minutes of frenetic, surging forbidden desire and I could feel myself on the verge of the most incredible orgasm. Part of me didn't want to climax, didn't want this moment to ever end, but I desperately wanted my son to cum in me.

I felt myself begin to give in to it and felt my whole body begin to shudder. An amazing wave of pleasure seized hold of me, my cunt tightening around my son's cock as utter sexual ecstasy took me in its grip.

I covered my mouth so that I could moan into my hand as I only not felt my orgasm, but my son giving in to his own climax, my pussy milking the seed from his balls as I came deeply.

I felt torrents of his incestuous semen shooting deep inside me and I did think I might actually pass out from the pleasure of that feeling, whimpering with delight.

I opened my eyes and Josh had his eyes shut, clearly relishing the taboo sensation of cumming in his own mother. Feeling his warm spunk shooting deep into my womb, the womb that once made him, was a feeling impossible to describe. As he shot his last drops in me he opened his eyes and we shared a moment of disbelief between us and what we'd both done.

That moment was broken as we heard the wedding car arriving outside. He pulled out of me and told me to quickly get dressed. I did that as fast as I could, my heart pounding in my chest, also aware that my make up was smeared and my hair dishevelled.

He took a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned up my face, then straightened out my hair and I did the same for him. I looked presentable at least and he was back to looking as debonair as when he'd entered the room, though inside we were both transformed forever. I didn't say anything about him getting married, we both knew it was too late for him to back out now.

We left the room and hurriedly walked down the aisle just as we could see Tasmin and her father walking arm in arm towards the church doors. I took my seat with everyone exchanging concerned glances, nobody knowing that I could feel my son's cum sliding down my leg.

I looked across at Matthew, who gave Josh a look of dismay at the level of anxiety we had caused everyone, but I didn't care. The "here comes the bride" music began on the church organ and Tasmin beamed as she began the long walk down the aisle, with heads turning to her thankfully, instead of gawping at me.

My son stood side by side with his best man Matthew, who was still anxiously tapping his pocket to check he had the ring ready. I could feel my son's semen sliding down the lower half of my leg and couldn't resist catching it on my finger then sucking it off.

I don't think anybody saw. But as Tasmin reached me I gave her a look of smug satisfaction that was incredibly enjoyable for me, even if she didn't understand the darkly erotic reason for my expression.

So what I thought was going to be the most excruciating moment of my life, seeing my son marry a woman all wrong for him, was actually made bearable by our clandestine sexual union. I watched them exchanging wedding vows knowing that I'd started something incredibly taboo yet pleasurable with my son.

I had a feeling that even being married might not stop the temptation of what I could offer him....as Matthew nervously passed him the wedding ring and Josh put it on her outstretched finger he glanced over at me.

I smiled in a way to let him know that Mummy was still going to be available for him....but even I didn't know how wild it was going to get after this initiation into incest on his wedding day....

12