My Son's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son was in a frenzy of desire and lust, his cock like a piston engine, ramming harder and harder. "You sexy bitch...you dirty, filthy slut mother...you can have all your son's cum..." he said in my ear and he pushed up even tighter against me.

Then he let out a primal, guttural grunt and I felt that wonderful surge of seed, several jets of his thick, creamy semen shooting deep into my womb which set off my orgasm. I still remember feeling my cuntjuices pouring onto the lift of the floor and having to stifle a scream of delight.

We kissed deeply as the embers of our climaxes died down, then the reality of the situation hit home. We quickly made ourselves look respectable and I had to giggle as Josh mopped my pleasure off the floor of the lift with a white handkerchief from his pocket. We tried to make sure our hair was back in place and I hit the button to make the lift move again.

Naturally, when we reached our floor there were several people waiting to use it, but, right in the middle of them, was Terrance with an intrigued expression on his face. He noticed how flustered we both looked and glanced down at Josh's crotch.

Josh had forgotten to zip up and the tail of his white shirt was even sticking out of the zip. I gave Terrance a bland smile but he looked bemused and said, "I was just coming to look for you two, what the hell happened? You both look like you've run a marathon...".

Josh and I looked at each other with a slight sense of panic then I intervened: "My fault! Silly me left my purse on the back of the taxi and it began driving off! We both ended up having to run down the road to stop it!!"

I think Terrance would have bought this half-truth had Josh been able to zip up properly, and I could see from his knowing expression and slow nodding that his mind had guessed the real reason. I felt myself blushing a deep shade of crimson and we got out of the lift, Josh leaving me to rejoin Tasmin.

The last couple of days in Paris were increasingly tense as cracks began to show already between Josh and Tasmin. He was learning what a selfish bitch she was a little too late but I had to resist the urge to say "I told you so".

Instead, I wanted to let him know that I was available for him. After a very awkward meal together in the hotel, where Tasmin lapsed into a sulky silence like a teenager, I whispered to Josh that my door would be open for him all night, Room 436.

With that, I made my excuses and left the horrible atmosphere behind, retiring to my room early. I really didn't know if Josh would take the bait, but I changed into a very sexy black silk negligee and waited in my king size bed. I spent a wonderful couple of hours reliving the amazing sex I'd enjoyed with him so far, by far the most extreme and taboo thing I'd ever done in my entire life.

I remember lying there, rubbing myself to orgasm after orgasm as I relived every second and every detail in my mind. After cumming yet again I also remember glancing at the alarm code, 1.36AM glaring at me in neon red light.

I decided that Josh had declined my offer to join me in my bed and turned on my side to fall asleep....but within a couple of minutes I heard a noise, a very faint knocking on the door.

I listened intently then there was another feather light knock and I just had to find out what the hell was going on. I tip toed to the door and whispered, "Who is it?"

"It's me....Josh" he whispered and I immediately let him in, opening the door for him then looking up and down the corridor in a bit of a paranoid way.

I did see another door across the corridor shutting quickly so I didn't think my caution was that much of an overreaction. I ushered my son into the room and softly said, "Why did you knock? I told you my door would be left unlocked for you tonight...,".

"I hadn't forgotten...but I'd left it so late, half past one in the morning...I was scared you would be asleep then scream the hotel down when I walked in your room...I couldn't risk it!" he replied, and I could understand to an extent.

"Well...fair enough darling, but by knocking on the door you have risked awakening people and seeing you outside my room instead...."

"I was conflicted about it, I didn't know what was for the best...but I knew I wanted to be with you tonight, somehow..." he said and the sexual desire between us blossomed forth once again.

"I'm very glad you've come, Josh....I can't stop thinking about our time in the lift together...it was incredible sex..."

"It was, Mum....do you think Terrance suspects us after that? I could see he wasn't too convinced by our alibi...".

"There's no way to know. I'm just glad you're here...." I responded then caressed his cheek before we shared a deep French kiss, both romantic and lustful.

It felt so wonderfully decadent; here we were, mother and son about to have sex once again in Paris, the city of sin, my son's new wife in the same hotel.

We fell onto my bed kissing, our hands mutually exploring. Within a minute Josh had dragged off my panties and was eating me out as I lay spread eagled on the bed, my hands on his head. He really did know how to eat out his mother's cunt and I felt a grateful recipient.

But I didn't want to have sex in the missionary position that night, I was craving to be taken in the most sexual and submissive manner.

"I want you to fuck Mummy from behind tonight" I whispered, gently running my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me with a wet face after a long licking and nodded. It felt magnificently debauched to then get on all fours for my son and then feel my negligee being lifted over my back.

I felt the cool night air seeping through the slightly open window and could see the dizzying, magical array of Paris night lights through it as Josh lined up and entered me.

I let out a soft moan and felt him enter me deeply, the perfect angle for deep penetration. Once fully inside he placed his hands on my hips and we fucked doggy style for about half an hour, his hand grabbing hold of my hair and yanking it hard at times, which I loved.

It felt such a satisfying victory that my son had chosen to spend the last night of his honeymoon holiday in Paris fucking his own mother rather than his newlywed wife.

But our enjoyment was curtailed by a plot twist that I could never have predicted. It turned out Josh's little performance outside the door had been noticed because Josh suddenly stopped fucking me. As I turned my head to see what the hell was happening, I saw Terrance stood in the shadows in the corner of the room.

"Don't stop. I want to watch you together. I'd had my suspicions about you two on the wedding day and seeing you come out of that lift confirmed it. When I heard the knock on your door I knew it must be Josh. We can keep this our little secret. Carry on...."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I could make out that Terrance was already masturbating. There was no other option but to continue and I faced my head back towards the headboard of my bed as Josh resumed fucking me.

I wondered if the shock of seeing his father-in-law stood there watching us might make him lose his erection but, to my surprise, his cock seemed to get even harder inside me and so did the force of his thrusts.

I felt my nipples throbbing at the thought that my son was actually turned on by his father in law seeing him fuck his own mother while his newlywed bride, Terrance's daughter, was sleeping down the corridor.

We could hear Terrance furiously masturbating and then he began saying things under his breath.

"Harder....faster.....yes, fuck her good". It was definitely adding to the sexual energy and I could sense both Josh and myself were close to orgasm.

But then Terrance did something else I couldn't have predicted. While Josh was yanking my hair and pounding into me, Terrance got on the bed at my end and suddenly I had his erection in my face.

He grabbed a bit of my hair as well and fed his cock into my mouth, which I opened wide for him. It felt unbelievably kinky and debauched to now have Tasmin's father in my mouth with my own son still deep in my cunt.

Rather than me sucking Terrance, he kept hold of my hair and fucked my slackened mouth with his thick meat, then he started muttering in a low grunt, "Cum in her...cum in her now".

Josh was ready to unload and didn't need much persuasion. Just hearing those sordid, seedy words from Terrance made my orgasm begin. My cunt twinged hard and a shudder ran through me, the walls of my pussy gripping Josh's babymaker and milking his balls dry once again.

That now familiar surge made my climax feel like an earthquake and Josh's primal grunting let Terrance know he'd shot his load. With Josh's warm seed filling my womb I suddenly felt a torrent of Terrance's thick spunk spurt straight down my throat and I'd never felt such a slut in my entire life.

The sensation of two loads entering me at once sent me into another instant climax and I could feel the pussy nectar streaming down my bare thighs once more. I swallowed everything Terrance gave me then cleaned up his cock with my tongue before he abruptly pulled out, zipped himself up and said, "This stays between us. Our little secret...".

He left the room quickly and I just hoped his wife Felicity had stayed asleep through the whole thing. Josh pulled out too and gave me a kiss on the cheek on the way out.

I fell asleep feeling so satisfied, knowing my son was going back to his sleeping bitch of a wife with me having turned his supposedly romantic honeymoon into a horny honeymoon of sin....

12