My Special Love Story

Story Info
How Cindy learned to want me.
5.8k words
4.5
1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My special love story

Part 1, We think we are in control; Wrong!

This tale has its genesis in a story that I first published way back in 2006 under the title of 'My Dad is a doctor, and I am a Voyeur' (please read it if you are a real voyeur like me). It relates to Young Cindy who was a cheer leader at my school. She had the looks of an angel, the body of an old-time movie star, including tits that defied gravity and a stinking fucking attitude with which she worked hard to make my life a misery. She appeared to take great delight in mocking me and humiliating me whenever she could. However, as they say, 'every dog has his day'.

After I left school, my dad said that since my grades were, to say the least, not great, I had to have a job. What I was good at was technology, especially video and film (I had had plenty of practice). I got a job installing security cameras in homes for a while. I was so good at it and as young as I was, I decided to start my own business installing security systems in hotels, motels, and commercial premises. I also looked after the televisions and sound systems in these places. Plenty of work came my way.

At this juncture dear reader, my advice is to stay away from lower end hotels and motels (especially in some overseas countries) unless you want to become a movie star.

I was still aware of what had happened to some of the students and teachers from my school although I had almost nothing to do with them. Mainly because I did not like most of them, although I have some memorable videos of many of the better-looking girls (check my last stories).

Cindy had married the biggest jock in the school. He made dogshit look smart. If somebody had given him half a brain, it would have been lonely. What he did have on his side was an immensely wealthy family. And I do mean wealthy! Of course, it was a total love match with money playing no part in Cindy's decision to marry the oaf.

One day, quite by chance, I saw Cindy the cheer leader entering the office of one of my client's motel which was at the edge of town. What a body! Seven years had not been unkind to her. Gravity had not yet done her any damage. She did not see me as I was sitting in my unmarked white van.

After she had gone, I entered the office and managed to get a look at the guest register. Cindy had booked a room for two nights in succession for two days' time, for herself and her husband. Why two days? I made note of the room number. Naturally, I had a universal key for all of the units and immediately got busy installing three cameras in the bedroom and one in the bathroom, where they could never be seen. I told you I was very good at what I did. I even do some work for suspicious husbands and wives. That is another story and provides some lovely entertainment.

It was Christmas time and pretty cold. I was sitting in my white van which was packed with electronics and video screens. At seven o'clock, Cindy turned up in her red Ferrari. She was wearing an overcoat and carrying a small suitcase. I turned on my equipment and watched as Cindy entered the unit.

Part 2. A surprise

She put her suitcase down and removed her coat. She was wearing, tight, tight jeans which showed her camel toe to perfection and a wool jumper which was stretched over her lovely big tits. She removed her jumper first which revealed her big tits encased in a black lacy bra. Next came her jeans which she had to wriggle out of whilst pushing them down. She was wearing a black 'G' string which had crept up into her big bulbous pussy. The lips were overhanging either side! No wonder she had a camel toe. What a sight!

Next came her bra which freed her flawless tits from their confinement. Big pink, puffy nipples and no stretch marks, just smooth flesh. It was impossible for them to point straight out like they did, but they did! What, I wouldn't have given to fuck her then and there. But wait dear reader, there is more!

Next was her 'black 'G' string which she pushed down past her hips. For whatever reason, Cindy momentarily stood up and I could see that her 'G' string was hanging from between her big puffy pussy lips, which would not let them go easily. I fact, Cindy had to ease them free. That lasted long enough for me to almost faint. Little things please me.

Everything was working out as I had planned, and I was going to have some of the most wonderful videos of all time. And just in time for Christmas. Oh' I love Christmas.

Cindy then bent down to open her suitcase. Her perfect big tits swayed, her ass was a glorious picture and when her round ass faced one of the cameras, the view of her gorgeous fat pussy filled the screen. I am tempted to use that picture on a Christmas card for next year. O Santa, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I must have been a good boy this year! She then proceeded to don a red Christmas bunny outfit with no underwear. I hope she is going to wash it prior to taking it back to the hire company.

I did not know what to expect after that. Fifteen minutes later, two young men entered her motel room all smiling and laughing. At first, I was intrigued, then I realised who they were. They were her husbands twin younger brothers. Cindy gave a little scream of excitement and threw her arms around both of them, kissing them one after the other whilst they both put their hands all over her. She was loving every second of it.

These were young guys, and they did not waste any time in getting Cindy out of her outfit, licking, kissing, and squeezing every bit of her whilst she giggled with delight. The light stayed on thankfully, although I had contingency plans which would not have been quite as good. They almost had an argument as to who was going to lick her pussy first, however that resolved itself when Cindy took one of the cocks in her mouth and started sucking and slurping. The other one stuck his head between her legs and put first his fingers and then his tongue as far up her pussy as he could, he then pulled her ass apart and stuck his tongue in and started to slurp (I had a very sophisticated zoom on all of the cameras). Cindy was really getting into it. Between the three of them, they made quite a noise.

One of the boys lay on his back on the bed and Cindy impaled herself on his rock-hard cock. She bent forward so that the guy who had had his tongue up her ass could then slide his cock up where his tongue had been, and they did a threesome. Shortly after that she sucked the cock of the brother who had had his cock up her ass. Very tasty, I am sure. This went on for at least two hours, with each of the brothers taking turns to do what ever they wanted. Whatever it was, Cindy was into it.

It became obvious to me that this was not the first time the three had had a meeting of the minds. After about two hours, her companions decided to leave, probably to return to their wives and children as all church going people do at Christmas. When they had gone, Cindy lay down on her back, stark naked, and proceeded to masturbate until she got to a screaming climax (all on film, dear readers). I blew my load all over everything. It took me ages to clean up.

Part 3. An even bigger surprise.

Christmas Eve, and all is well. I am in my unmarked white van, and I see Cindy arrive at seven o'clock at the motel. She is still wearing exactly what she wore the previous night, including the overcoat and the suitcase. I watched the same procedure as the previous night as she changed into her Christmas bunny suit. It was just as exciting, just as sexy, and just as juicy. It was all about delectable and despicable Cindy. A few moments later, Santa arrived. Scurrying along, red suit, black boots, white beard, rotund waist, and red hat pulled down over the rest of what could be seen of his face. His car (or his sleigh) must have been parked away from the motel where it could not be seen. He walked through the door and Cindy immediately threw her arms around him. She then stepped back as Santa presented her with a thick envelope. She opened it and immediately threw her arms and legs around him and squealed with excitement.

Cindy then knelt down, opened the front of his Santa trousers, pulled out his cock and started sucking him. I feel a song coming on! Please join in; 'I saw Cindy sucking Santa Clause, underneath my camera so clear'. It was clear that Santa was enjoying the attention of Cindy's ruby red lips that the previous night had enveloped the cocks of both of her husband's younger brothers. As she sucked and wanked his cock, he started to remove his Santa suit. First the jacket, then the hat, then the beard. Time stood still for me! Who was I looking at? It could not be, yet it was! It was Cindy's father-in-law' her husband's dad and the father of last night's tag team event.

The envelope must have been her Christmas present and what Cindy was doing was obviously his Christmas present. Unbelievable! After that, the rest of the clothing came off including Cindy's outfit, Cindy's father-in-law got busy. Sucking her pussy, fucking her ass, doggy style, on top, underneath, sitting on his face, swallowing, licking and a few things that I had not thought about. She was a piece of work!

After about an hour and a half, he left, I presume to go home and to kiss his wife after sucking Cindy's pussy. I doubt whether she got any action that night. Come to think of it, any night. I knew what she looked like, and for me, (I don't know about you, sorry if you do) three hundred and fifty pounds is not a turn on. As soon as he had departed, sweet innocent Cindy lay on the bed, her tits pointing to heaven with her legs spread wide and repeating last night's magnificent spectacle, all on video of course.

I have to say that sweet Cindy's prowess with cock sucking was remarkable. She did not get to that level of ability without considerable practice. How many cocks has she sucked? How many times had she been fucked? I even have to wonder as to how many times her father-in-law had screwed her and how early it had commenced considering that she was nineteen when she left school. Trust me, this is not a criticism, merely a mark of admiration for a much older man screwing a gorgeous young girl, young enough to be his granddaughter, notwithstanding that he has all the money in the world. Nothing to do with money of course. Maybe he even screwed her on the night before her wedding, when you consider that he gave her a brand-new red Ferrari as a wedding gift. I would! I apologise for sounding a tad cynical, please forgive me.

Part 4. Revenge.

As I have said, the delightful and delectable Cindy used to give me a terrible time at school. What kept my feet on the ground were the videos that I had of her and a number of the other girls, many of whom were only marginally less horrible to me than Cindy. The videos were one thing, fucking Cindy was another. I had made up my mind that I was going to screw Cindy and that she was going to be enthusiastic about it.

I made a number of photographs of Cindy in full action with her father-in-law. It was very obvious as to who they were, and I date stamped them. I wrote my phone number on the back of what I considered to be the best one. They weren't just crude pictures, they had to be artistic.

My next move was to 'accidently' bump into Cindy at the mall. The conversation went like this; Me; "Hi Cindy, you are looking lovely today, marriage must be suiting you"; The lovely Cindy: "Fuck off you little piece of shit before I kick you in the balls, that is if you have any, you pathetic little fucking dweeb, eat shit and die". Charming creature is she not!

Before she could walk on, I shoved the photo into her hand and said firmly, "You had better look at this Cindy". She had no choice but to look. She then went white as a sheet. Whilst she was still in shock, I placed a DVD into her hand and told her that if anything were to happen to me, the full video would go viral within minutes, and nothing would save her. I then told her to ring me within twenty-four hours or else! She then just stared at me and stood there still in shock.

The next thing I knew was when a police officer walked up to her, put his hand around her waist, pulled her to him in a very, very familiar manner and asked if she was alright and if I was bothering her. Cindy told him that there was no problem and the cop just glared at me. Just then, another two cops arrived and closed ranks on her. How many other guys are screwing her? Half the police force? That was when I really realised that I had to be careful and that this was not a silly game and that it could get me seriously hurt.

Cindy rang me that night and immediately asked how much money I wanted. My reply was that I did not need money, I wanted something much more important to me. She, to her credit, got the message immediately and said, 'So you want to fuck me. Is that all you want; big deal, so tell me when and where, let's get it over with'. My reply was that I wanted her with all the trimmings. She asked me as to what I meant by all the trimmings. I had thought about it and had decided that real retribution and satisfaction, were within my grasp, so I told her that I wanted her to make true love with me which meant real affection, kissing, enthusiasm, cock sucking, face sitting and everything else that I had seen her do and that she was to do it with a smile.

There was complete silence until she asked me whether she would get the full video to keep afterwards. She had no idea that I also had evidence about her 'romance' with her husband's twin brothers. I told her that we would talk about it later depending on how we got on together. Obviously for my own safety I had to keep control of the videos and never let them go.

Part 5. Action Man

I organised for Cindy to meet me at another motel where I also did work. I did not install three cameras, it already had two (don't ask). I made it to a total of five plus two in the bathroom. The cameras from the first motel plus any incriminating evidence had already been removed. I was ready for my big show. Cindy arrived wearing a mini skirt, a fluffy wool top, knee high boots and a matching fluffy wool cap. She would not have been out of place in any world class, high-end brothel. She had a very sullen look on her angelic face and immediately sat down on the bed.

At first, I had fully intended on just jumping on the gorgeous Cindy and sticking my cock in every hole that her body has, just basically ravishing her. Great idea at the time, but on thinking about it, I really did want more. Over the years, I had never had a relationship with a woman that did not involve the exchange of money (no, surprisingly, they did not pay me). No connection, no responsibility, no care, walk away! There, I said it! Now you know! What I had also done, was to study every book, video, article, available on the subject of seduction. Had all the information, all of the knowledge, but never attempted to put it into practice, maybe this was the time to try! What was there to lose? If I failed, she was going to laugh at me, however, no matter what happened, I was still going to fuck the most gorgeous creature I had ever seen, one that I had lusted and masturbated over for years. Win, win!

First, I dimmed the lights, not too low, but low enough to help set the atmosphere, I still had my cameras to think about. Next was the music. I already knew what music Cindy liked. At school, a couple of times, when she thought nobody was looking, I had seen her gently swaying to and fro, to the sound of slow country music, which, luckily, I was also partial to.

I sat beside her as she started to remove her hat and I stopped her. She gave me a very funny look. I told her that I just wanted to talk to her, to find out what she was about, I wanted to know more about her. Cindys answer was, "why would you want to talk to me, nobody else does"? "Men only want to fuck me, and women don't want to know me, let alone talk to me, why, what have I ever done to them"? I could have told Cindy that women hated her because she was incredibly beautiful and oozed sex. These women's menfolk drooled and dribbled when they saw her, and those women thought that they could not compete. That was the reason! Women are strange. Someone should tell them that they do not need to compete, all they need to do is present themselves to be the best they can be (few men would want a three hundred pound pig hanging off their arm, well, not many that I know), make their men proud to be with them, then take their man home and fuck his brains out, instead of being a selfish 'I want everything with nothing in return' bitch! The vast majority of men are easily pleased and with that sort of treatment, they will never stray; they will never want to.

At school, Cindy was a queen bee, which made all the other girls fear her, then, and I suspect still do! I suspect Cindy never ever made any real female friends. What a strange world we live in. What I did say was, "Maybe you have met the wrong people, maybe it's not you at all, perhaps I may be able to help, I would like to, if you would let me". She looked confused and said that she had thought I wanted to use the video just to get a fuck. I lied and assured her that I used the picture just to get to know her and was not going to show the video and pictures anybody and never would. She talked about a number of things, including school. I then gathered my thoughts and asked her about her marriage, and to my surprise, she just opened up on it. It seemed that her fucking meathead (her words) husband spent half of his life either in the gym or in front of a mirror. He paid very little attention to her and in bed all he did was stick it in now and then, fall off after a couple of minutes, roll over and go to sleep. To make matters worse, he only had a very little dick! (Be warned, this is the result of steroid abuse). How happy was I with that news. I am not huge, probably just average, but it made me feel really good.

She reluctantly and slowly started to open up further about her life, which, in a way, I realised, was rather sad. I quickly worked out that she had learned to use her body and her looks to get what she wanted, including a mansion to live in. I was quite right about the red Ferrari, including the night before the wedding. Her father-in-law to be, had paid for her schooling and all expenses the day she turned eighteen. I did not pursue that conversation, rather, just let her talk. The more she talked, the easier it became for her and, the more she talked, the more I came to understood her and her motivations. I believed that her interactions with those delightful twins was most probably motivated by anger with her husband (she still had no knowledge of my other video). My educated guess was that she had been stopped for speeding or something else, at some time by the cops. You, dear reader, make up your own minds on that. It also became clear to me that Cindy was still her own woman and never did anything she did not want to do. Everything had to have a purpose.

We sat there talking for well over an hour. Without Cindy noticing, I used the remote control to dim the lights to what I thought was a romantic level (all guess work on my part, after all, what would I know about romance). Cindy opened up about all aspects of her life and I had to do very little, apart from occasionally making comments or asking question. During that time, she appeared to move closer to me until I felt right about putting my arm around her shoulders. To my surprise and delight, she started to gently sob and buried her beautiful face in my chest. She cried for what appeared to be half a lifetime. I stroked her hair and her shoulders and made soothing noises. Eventually, she put her head up and kissed me softly on the lips. This was a first for me and it was my turn to feel confused. This was not really the plan! Instead of groping and ravishing her, as I had intended to do, I gently returned the kiss. I did not even think about where that lovely mouth had been. I was reborn! The realisation dawned on me in that clarity of moment; Cindy was a lost and lonely soul. Only I could save her. Me!

12