My Step-mom Angela Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her waist and it felt wonderful. I'd never really touched her anywhere other than her back, hands or shoulders and this felt new and exciting. I gave her waist a little squeeze and she didn't pull away, just kept on hugging me. She looked up at me, stood on her tiptoes and gave me a tiny, quick kiss. This time, for the first time, the kiss landed on my lips. It was only a little peck, quite innocent, but it felt like I'd been slapped across the face.

I noticed that Angela blushed and quickly released herself from the embrace. She mumbled a few things incoherently then left the room. I wasn't sure, but she appeared to be flustered. What was going on?

I went to my room and looked in the mirror. I wondered to myself if Angela was attracted to me physically or if her isolation was causing her to seek warmth and comfort in the closest person. I didn't think I looked bad. I was skinny and a little ungainly, but Hannah was a pretty girl, so I couldn't have been ugly. It wasn't impossible to believe that I could attract a woman, even one as stunning as Angela.

_______

Strangely enough, the next day, Hannah broke it off with me, citing my persistence to sleep with her as the reason. I was more frustrated than heartbroken and further convinced I would die a virgin. Still, things were going pretty well with Will in the band so I figured girls might be into that. And of course, there was Angela, the focus of all my lustful thoughts and romantic desire. I came home feeling dejected.

Angela was in the kitchen cooking and called to me, "Hello sweetie, how was your day?" giving me a wave. I stopped and looked at her. She was wearing those shorts again, and a small white t-shirt, like she wanted to recreate her cheerleading days. To complete the look, her hair was up in a ponytail. She looked unbelievably hot and I felt lust growing inside me.

"Oh, I got dumped," I said pathetically.

Angela stopped what she was doing and strode over to me, giving me a huge hug. "Oh, poor baby," she said and held my head. I tried my absolute best, but I was quite helpless and my cock grew and grew as I felt her against me. I closed my eyes and drifted away with the magical feeling of being close to her. "You want to sit down and talk about it, sweetie?"

I sat down on the couch and Angela sat down next to me, close. My eyes wandered all over her, to her nipples poking through her tight white shirt, to her slim bare waist and to her little shorts. I could see the shape of her pussy through the clinging fabric and I had to summon all my strength not to reach out and touch her.

"Poor baby," she said again, cuddled up to me and ran her fingers through my hair. I was bummed out for sure, but felt a lot better being with my step-mom. I didn't want to let on that I was OK, however, as I loved getting this attention from Angela. I put my head on her shoulder.

"Is there anything I can do, sweetie? I hate to see you like this," she said and I felt her rest her breasts against my body. My hard cock was pushing against my pants and I wondered if she noticed.

"Um, cuddling is nice," I managed to say.

"OK, baby, you just cuddle up and try and forget that girl," she said, put her arms around me and let me put my head on her chest. "There, there, baby," she said and I slid my hand onto her waist, just like the other day in the kitchen. This time, however, my fingers touched her skin, as her midriff was exposed. She felt incredible and it was true that I had now forgotten about Hannah. She didn't have tits like Angela and she didn't make me feel like this. I started to sweat.

"You're such a sweet boy," she said softly.

Suddenly, I was struck by an urge I couldn't resist. Without thinking or even realizing what I was doing, I moved my hand from her waist up to her breast. It felt like touching heaven. She didn't react physically to my move at first but said, "Now, now, Mike. What do you think you're doing?"

For some reason, I didn't take my hand away but went ahead and gave her tiny squeezes. She wasn't wearing a bra and her voluptuous tit felt amazing through the soft fabric. I didn't know what I was doing, I was just caught up in the moment and bewitched by this goddess. She continued holding me and I began to massage her breast slowly but with firmness. In this tight embrace, I sensed her become tense.

"Mike?" she said softly, as if trying to wake me from a dream.

"I'm sorry, Angela, I'm just so lonely," I said, but the truth was, I didn't know what I was doing or thinking. I couldn't help myself and didn't think beyond this moment. I continued touching her and she didn't stop me.

"OK, honey. You can touch me just this once, but only so you'll feel better," she said lovingly, and I felt her relax.

She then held my head lovingly while I massaged her breast, getting good full handfuls of her divine flesh. She didn't move or say anything, but soon enough I noticed her nipple harden and her breath quickening. The lump in my pants must have been obvious now.

"Are you feeling better, sweetie?" she asked nervously after a few minutes, perhaps keen to end this awkward situation.

"No. I feel so pathetic, like no girl will ever want to be with me now," I blurted out, then wondered where that came from. I was actually feeling wonderful and had completely forgotten about Hannah. I lifted my head up and looked at Angela. Our faces were inches apart, my hand on her breast, her fingers still running through my hair. I sensed desire behind her eyes, her lips parted.

I moved my eyes down to her mouth, her neck, then to my hand, which was on her left breast. I watched myself fondle her as if removed from my own body. My gaze moved down to her shorts and I wanted to slip my hand down between her legs, but instead I looked her in the eye again.

"My poor boy, I don't know what else I can do to help you," she said at last. My mind starting racing. Our eyes were locked as I softly touched her breast. This situation lasted another minute or so, but it was hard for me to tell how much time was passing. Although I had an intuition that she wanted to kiss, she pulled away a little and I removed my hand.

"I'm sorry, Angela," I said, suddenly feeling ashamed. There was a pause.

"It's alright, Michael. I know you were upset. But..." she didn't continue and looked away. "Are you hungry? Dinner should be ready soon."

She stood up and walked over to the kitchen, adjusting her shorts and hair, apparently flustered again. I sat there on the couch for a few minutes feeling awkward, until she called to me that dinner was ready. We sat down and for the first time in a long time, we sat there without saying much. I began to feel sick about what I'd done.

"I'm really sorry," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry too, Michael," Angela said, not looking up from her food. Neither of us had eaten much.

"What are you sorry about?" I asked her. "It was all my fault. I did it, I..."

"Oh no, baby," Angela said, looking at me. "You're a young man. I'm supposed to be looking after you and...I should know better, I..."

"But I'm the one who..."

"Michael, no. I don't blame you, I..." Angela trailed off and we sat in silence for a while. I wasn't very hungry, but managed to eat my food but then wanted to get out of there. Will was busy and Hannah wasn't going to return my call, so I figured I'd just lay low.

"I'm not feeling too great," I said to Angela. "Mind if I head to my room for the night?"

"No, that's fine, baby. I'll clear away. You just take care of yourself and I'll be here if you need me."

She was as loving and giving as always, and so despite my fooling around and crossing a line, I sensed that things were OK between us. I went to my room and played some guitar while watching a few episodes of Game Of Thrones. Some of that crazy stuff stuff made me horny, so I decided to turn the lights off and jerk off before going to sleep.

About 10 minutes into some online streaming of a busty milf seducing a hapless young man, I heard a soft knock at my door...

_______

End of part 1. Please stay tuned for part 2, coming soon!

12