My Step-mom Angela Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______

The next morning, with sweet, soft light pouring into my room, I woke up with the beautiful Angela next to me. She was waking up as well, and I watched her as she stretched out and wriggled around. She looked amazing, her nightie pulled over to one side, revealing one of her nipples. I shook my head at disbelief at the wonderful, frustrating events of the night before.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, adjusting her gown. "Oops," she said laughing. "You certainly are getting lots of nip slips lately, aren't you," she said and laughed. I was embarrassed at how blunt she was, but I guess her being so free and easy was why I had been allowed to fool around with her as I had; it was no big deal for her. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and got out of bed. "You want coffee?" she said and ran out, returning 10 minutes later with 2 cups.

"Here you go, baby," she said, handing me one, then got back in bed.

"I enjoyed it last night, Angela," I said. I wanted to talk about it to see if she had been conscious.

"Uh huh," she said coyly and drank her coffee. We sat there for a little while, talking lightly and sipping our coffee. When it was all gone, Angela cuddled up to me again, her head on my shoulder, her hand on my chest. "Thank you for saying those nice about me the other day, Mike," she said at last, picking up a thread of conversation from earlier.

"Sure. I meant every word."

"I know you did, sweetie. And you have made me feel great. I actually went out and felt young and pretty for the first time in forever."

"You're welcome, Angela."

"How's your back feeling?"

I stretched out and Angela's hand slipped down to my stomach. I went hard. "Oh, um...pretty good. It's still sore."

"Well, we can work on that," she said with a cute smile. I was looking forward to a reprise of that amazing experience from last night. My mind wandered back to the "accidental" ball touches that Angela had given me. She looked up at me with a look in her eye and kissed me on the cheek again. As she stretched herself upwards, her nightie was pulled down and one of her tits was revealed.

"Oops?" I said and we both laughed. I was so turned on by her, having been blue balled for about 48 hours, I couldn't help myself. I moved my body down and gently took her nipple in my mouth. I ran my fingers over her spine down to her ass then up again, while softly sucking on her tit. She clasp my hair and whispered in an almost indistinguishable voice, "oh my god."

Her body reacted as I sucked on her nipple and I felt her inhale deeply. It was incredible and because she didn't stop me, I carried on. She started grinding against me and moaning just as she had done the night before. A few minutes later, with her nipple in mouth and her caressing my hair, I heard a key going in the front door. I stopped, and Angela pulled away. We looked at each other, a frown on Angela's face.

The front door opened and Angela sat bolt upright. A voice called out. "I'm hooommmme!" It was my father. Angela quickly gave me a peck on the lips, got out of bed, tiptoed across my floor and went into the hallway, holding her cup of coffee.

"Hey," she responded to the voice. "You're back early!" then turned to me through the doorway. She gave me a wink then put her finger up to her lips as if to say "shhhh." I knew what she meant. I gathered up the sheets, turned on to my side and went back to sleep.

_______

End of part 2. Please stay tuned for part 3!