My Step-mom Angela Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, babe. You're obviously in distress. Let me try a few pressure points on your legs." I nodded, trying not to appear too keen, but my heart was racing. I started to shift on to my front, but Angela stopped me, saying I could stay like I was if I was OK with it. I was. Without hesitation, she put her hand on my thigh and started massaging me. "Ooh, yeah, you are tense baby," she said, but I was more aroused than anything. I was rock solid and ready to explode. "Spread out a little, please," she whispered, and I did as she commanded, only adding to my erotic fervor.

She moved her hand down to my inner thigh and started working it. Involuntarily, I let out a moan. "Feel good, baby?" she said and I nodded, barely able to speak. Her hand moved up my leg and brushed up against my balls. She quickly moved her hand down again. "Babe...are you naked?"

I pulled an awkward face, nodded and said, "Yeah...sorry."

"There's no need to apologize, babe. It was just a surprise, that's all." She didn't seem too phased and started kneading my inner thigh once more, working her way up my balls again. I'd never experienced such bliss, nor more erotic frustration. My cock was engorged, waiting to squirt my hot goo all over her hand, but she didn't go near it. I looked at her face and she smiled at me. Her fingers brushed against my balls again, but her eyes showed no sign of acknowledgment. She did it again as she worked hard on my inner thigh.

"Angela..." I started to speak.

"Uh huh" she whispered enigmatically.

"I..." I wanted to ask to finish me off, but I couldn't get the nerve up. She looked at me and took her hand off my thigh.

"I know what you want, Michael."

I just lay there feeling like a frustrated clown. Angela put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up, her hand across my chest. "Put on a movie, babe" she said softly and I grabbed the remote and put on the TV. Angela didn't look up, so I watched a movie passively and felt lame. I looked down at Angela and her eyes were closed. She let out a little sigh and I thought she might be asleep.

About ten minutes later, I was feeling bored, but then Angela moved her hand down to my belly. My dick responded by instantly growing to full length again, and the tip touched her fingers. Then, her hand moved to my thigh again and she started massaging, her eyes still closed. I spread my legs and started wishing and hoping that my sweet, beautiful step-mom would jerk me off. Her hand brushed against my balls and I let out a groan. Her fingers moved all the way up my thigh to right under my ass, against my nuts. I almost came and was breathing hard.

I put my arm around her and it really looked as if she was snoozing, her head resting comfortably on my shoulder. Angela and I had kissed and fooled around quite a lot over the last few months, but there was a line we had never crossed. That line got destroyed at that moment when Angela grabbed my balls. She gave me a squeeze and my mind saw stars. I let out an involuntary moan and Angela wriggled her ass a little. I had no idea if she was actually asleep or not and it was getting so hot that I wasn't going to ask her and ruin the moment.

Another line was crossed when Angela ran her finger up the length of my hard cock. I lay there frozen, completely under her power, realizing that this is what I had been hoping for for months and months. But just as things were going the way I wanted, Angela shifted her body, moved her hand up to my chest again and lifted her head.

"Hey. What are you watching? I fell asleep," she said. I was a little in shock and didn't respond. "What's the matter, sweetie?" she said.

I pulled a face and just managed to say, "you, er..."

"I what?" she said. Was she messing with me? Was this a game? Did she just want to touch me but pretend not to know? Had she really been asleep? All these things ran through my mind. I decided to speak up.

"Angela, you started to...touch me," I said. She sat back and looked at me.

"Oh," is all she said.

"But you stopped."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she responded and made little circles on my chest with her fingertip. I got the feeling that she wanted to touch my dick and knew full well that she had. I was so frustrated that I took matters into my own hands. I looked at her, softly grabbed her wrist, then moved her hand down to my dick. The feeling was indescribable and my body shuddered. She made a stern face, a kind of fake-disapproving parental look. "Michael..." she said, then gave my dick a squeeze. "This isn't a good idea," she said, but didn't take her hand away, even when I lifted mine off her wrist. I started sweating and could feel the cum rise, even though her fingers were just resting on my cock, not really moving.

"OK," she said, then started stroking. Her fingers moved gently up and down my shaft and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. "Just this once, boy. I know you need relief, but that's all this is, got it?" I nodded and groaned, putting my head back in the pillow in ecstasy as she softly jerked me off. I put my hand on her tit, but she told me, "No, don't touch me. This isn't sexual for me, Michael. I'm just taking care of my boy's needs."

I moved my hand away and lay there, my body on fire as she stroked my cock. I looked at her and she smiled at me. She grabbed and squeezed my balls for a few moments, then returned to jerking me off. Her pace increased and I felt close. "You have an impressively large penis, Michael," she said matter-of-factly. The thought crossed my mind that she was trying to remain distant and clinical, though I knew it was an act. She wanted to do this but felt guilty about it, hence her language. I let out a moan and I could see fire in her eyes as she started going faster.

"Are you close, boy?" she whispered and I nodded briskly. She pulled the covers down just in time to see me explode. The cum shot out onto her hand and my belly, in plentiful supply. Angela let out a little "Mmmm" of appreciation and continued gently squeezing and stroking to make sure I was all spent. It was the most intense, erotic experience of my life so far. We lay there for a few minutes, as she gently touched my cock and balls, her head back on my shoulder, relaxing. After a while, she leaned over, grabbed some tissues and wiped her hands. "OK, Michael. You go and have a shower and clean yourself up, alright?" She got up and walked out of the room.

I lay on my bed in shock. My body felt electric, my mind racing. My step-mom had just jerked me off. My delicious, black beauty of a step-mom. I'm not sure it would ever get better than that for me. I could hear her pottering around in the kitchen and I wondered what she was thinking. She had tried to brush it off as some kind of normal parental duty to her boy, but I knew different. After a while, I jumped in the shower, my heart still racing.

When I was done, I slipped on some sweat pants and joined Angela in the kitchen. She was busy tidying up. "Don't get any funny ideas, bad boy," she said offhandedly, not turning around. I leaned against the counter and gazed at her for a while. "Goodnight, Michael," she said without taking her eyes off what she was doing. But before I turned to go, I looked at her and saw a little smile form on her lips.

________

To be continued...

12