My Step Mom Latifat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And sexy...?" I jumped in as she paused. I was feeling cheeky. She looked at me like a cross parent.

"Tobiloba, honestly."

"Well, it's true. And I think you like that I think that."

She made a shocked face. "Huh!" is all she said. After another pause, she went on, clearly needing some affirmation. "So, you think my body is OK? Do I still look good for my age?"

"You look incredible. Your body is amazing and..." I stopped myself before I started rambling on and on. "I loved...um..."

"Touching me?" she said sweetly.

"Yes. And seeing you."

"Well, I only allowed you to do that because I knew you feeling vulnerable and hurt. I hope it helped."

I didn't know what to say, beyond, "Oh, OK." I smiled and reclined on the couch and relaxed while Latifat finished her toes. I didn't actually believe her but understood why she had said it. We had crossed a line and she didn't want to acknowledge the chemistry between us. She obviously enjoyed flirting with me, showing off and had been turned on by our contact. Despite my blinding desire for her, I was afraid of taking it further. It felt like learning to swim in the deep end, but I still wanted to.

"You'll find another girlfriend soon, Tobiloba," she said after a while.

"Yeah, I suppose so. But I've actually enjoyed our little, er...y'know...more than with other girls. It felt more...natural and nice," I said. I was being pretty inarticulate as usual, but she still blushed and smiled to herself.

"But that doesn't mean you can do it more, OK?"

"I don't think it would hurt anyone," I mumbled. Of course, I thought about my father then.

"Maybe not," Latifat said, her attention seemingly drifting off momentarily.

"I would like to have another look."

"Oh, would you?" she said and made that usual disapproving parent expression.

"Well, you asked me if I thought you still looked good for your age, and while I don't have much to compare it to, I'm not sure if I had enough time to judge."

"You are a cheeky boy, Tobiloba."

"I'm sorry," I said and looked down, feeling a little sad.

"Oh, you don't need to be sorry. You're such a sweet boy," she said then gazed at me. After a second, she went on, "OK, another quick look, OK? And this time I need you to tell me honestly if you think I look good or not." I nodded, trying not to appear too keen. I knew she was an exhibitionist and enjoyed showing herself off to me. My heart started racing. "But no touching, boy," she said with a sly grin.

She then took the top of the towel and very slowly peeled it open and slid it down over her breasts, all the while looking at me, the fire in her eyes unmistakable. She stopped just above the nipples. "Don't tell anyone about this, Tobiloba, OK?"

"I promise I won't."

She then slowly pulled the towel down and rested it on her knee, leaving her shoulders, breasts and stomach completely revealed. It hadn't been necessary for her to have striped for me so enticingly, but she'd still done it. I went hard as a rock and my eyes wandered all over her. Her breasts were large, firm and beautiful. Despite their size and her age, they were still perky and her nipples pointed at me invitingly. Her stomach was fleshy but still flat, her waist in divine proportion to her chest and hips. She had the perfect hourglass figure and looked as good or better than any woman I'd seen online.

"Well?" she said after a minute. I started sweating. She then moved her arms above her head and gathered her hair up, which made her look even more ravishing and vulnerable. She moved and her tits wobbled a little and she giggled. I'd never seen anything more wonderful in my life. "Tell me how I look, boy," she said, unable to disguise a lascivious tone.

I told her. I went on and on about how gorgeous she was, how perfect her body was and went into detail about her form and figure. The key was, she was still attractive and needed to hear that. After I had spilled all of this, she looked down at me and saw my huge erection.

"I can tell you find me attractive, young man," she said softly. The lump in my pants was unmistakable and she kept her eyes on me.

"You want to see me as well?" I suggested.

"Tobiloba, no!" she said, shocked, then laughed. "Anyway, I know what an impressive young man you are."

"You do?" I said after a second.

"Yes, I do, young man."

I moved closer to her. "You said no touching?"

"That's right, bad boy."

I moved up close to her and put my hand on her waist. Her skin felt like heaven. She looked up at me. "Thank you for saying all those kind things, Tobi. I feel better. I'd been feeling..." Unloved? Neglected? Lonely? All if the above, I'm sure. I leaned in towards her, kissed her softly on the lips and then brought my hand up to her breast. I began massaging and I felt her inhale. I kissed her like she had kissed me the other day, slowly and sensually. It was a perfect moment.

As I touched her, I opened my legs a little, hoping she would touch me, but she didn't. But she kissed me back and let me touch her. After a minute, she pulled away, looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth open, and picked up the towel, partially covering herself. She held the towel up to her chest, but one of her breasts was still free and visible. It was a half-hearted attempt at modesty.

"Feeling better, mister?" she said. "I'm glad we could be here for one another's therapy." She then stood up and walked out of the room. I was red hot, hard and flustered. I had wanted to fuck her, to pop my cherry. I doubted that would ever happen, but it had felt within my grasp for a few precious moments. Then, she had brushed it off like it was just an exercise in emotional support. I knew that part wasn't true.

"I'm going out, honey. There's dinner in the fridge," she called out and that was it. I spent the rest of the evening in my room trying to distract myself by figuring out how to play Dark Side Of The Moon guitar solos. I was improving, but I still felt frustrated.

_______

It was the weekend and I had planned on going rock climbing at the local sports center with Will. He had told me there were a couple of girls down there that he knew and was going to try and set us up. After the confusing and intense encounter with Latifat, I welcomed the opportunity for some interaction with girls my own age. And, it turned out, Will was right. We met these girls, Bolu and Tosin, and they were fun and cute. We made arrangements to meet up the next Friday at an arcade. I was pretty impressed with Will for setting us up.

Unfortunately, the rock climbing had done a number on my back. I think I pulled something. I came home and lay down, trying to feel better, and it wasn't long before Latifat joined me. She was wearing an all-white summery outfit composed of tiny shorts and a tied up shirt, looking like a girl at the beach in the 1950s. I couldn't help it, but my heart skipped a beat.

"What going on, Tobiloba? Why are you lazing around on a Saturday evening?"

I told her about the sports center and my double date with Will and girls on Friday night. Then, I told her I had hurt my back. Latifat went into mom mode, sitting down next to me. "Oh, poor baby," she said, running her fingers through my hair. "Let me take care of you," she said and I gave her a little smile. "Take your shirt off and lay on your front, sir," she said.

"Wait, what? Seriously?' I replied, in shock.

"Quite serious. Among my many other talents, I'm a trained massage therapist, I'll have you know."

"You never cease to amaze me." I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. I was standing a foot in front of Latifat and it felt good to strip in front of her. Latifat looked at me and rested her hand on my chest.

"Oh, you've, um...become quite muscular, Tobiloba, I...er..." She became flustered and it was obvious that she was turned on by me. "I...you lie down and I'm going to change. I can't wear this and give you a massage. OK..." she wandered off and I lay down. I thought it would be a good idea to take my pants off as well, so I did. I lay there in my work out briefs, which always gave me an impressive bulge, so I lay on my back and waited for her to return.

A few minutes later, Latifat returned looking like an erotic dream. She was wearing a nightgown, all pink with lace trimmings. It revealed her chest deliciously and came down just below her spectacular ass. My mouth fell open. "Wow!" I said.

"Oh, Tobiloba. You weren't supposed to see. You were supposed to be lying on your belly, bad boy. I need to wear this because it's the most freeing outfit I have, but..."

"But...?"

"But you weren't supposed to see."

"That's something I can't unsee."

"And, you...um...you're not wearing pants," she said and looked me over. Her eyes rested on my bulge and I could tell from her breathing and subtle expressions that she was aroused. I looked good.

"I thought you told me to strip off."

"No, I said take your shirt off and you know I did."

"Want me to get dressed, Latifat?"

"No. It's fine. It's better this way anyway. I was a professional and have seen hundreds of men in their underwear like this. You're no different. Now, turn over," she said, and I obeyed.

So, I turned over, Latifat set the mood with some soft music from my system and she sat down on the bed next to me and put her hands on my shoulders. Here we were, in intimate surroundings with intimate garments on, and she started to touch me. Her hands wandered over my body, gently stroking my shoulders, arms and back with her fingertips. "Just relax, baby," she whispered. I did. I melted with her touch, lay there and let the world outside disappear. It was bliss.

I felt her hand on my waist and then she began massaging my shoulder. I let out a long moan of appreciation. "That feel good, baby?" she whispered in my ear. She leaned down and I felt her bosom brush up against my back. The fabric of her gown felt amazing too. Her massages got a little firmer and both her hands worked on my shoulders and back. "You're tense, baby," she said sweetly.

She stopped massaging me and brushed her fingers along both my arms again, then down my spine to the top of the elastic in my shorts. Then, I almost came when I felt her fingers gently run down my legs. "Just relax, baby boy," she said in a whisper and continued to brush against my legs with her fingertips, up and down. It felt electric and I let out another little moan.

She started massaging my legs, my calves and then my thighs. Her fingers were on my inner thighs. "This will make you all better, sweetie," she said and I just moaned. I spread my legs a little and she took advantage of the access by moving her hands on my inner thighs right up to my balls and ass. "This is actually an important spot for relieving tension, baby, so I'm sorry if I concentrate right here," she whispered, with her hands up against my nuts. I was rock hard and could have come.

"I don't mind," I managed to wheeze.

"Spread out a bit more, baby," she said and I spread my legs. She put both her hands around my thigh and was squeezing me. She lifted my leg so it was at a right angle, bent at the knee. Without acknowledging it, she started massage my inside upper thighs and brushed up against my balls, which I thought were fully exposed in the position I was in. It must have been the back of her hand, but it felt amazing. She did it again. "Don't worry, baby, this might be intense but it will help you." I wasn't worried.

She continued massaging me there and I was on the verge of ejaculating, her hand occasionally brushing against my balls, which I had to assume was intentional. Then, she moved her hands from my legs back up to my shoulders.

"Now, baby. Would it be weird if I hopped on the bed and worked on your shoulders from there? It's better that way," she asked me.

"What ever you want to do is fine," I replied, lost in a world of sensual bliss.

I was surprised, however, when I felt Latifat jump on top of my and sit on my ass. It felt beyond belief and I didn't complain. She started massaging my shoulders and back in ernest and it felt great, but she wasn't gentle. "You have some spots to work out here, honey," she said sweetly. It took a while, but it seemed like she was just about done. After what seemed like about half an hour, she collapsed down on top of me, her big tits pressed against my back. She kissed the back of my neck.

"Phew! I'm beat," she said. She'd been working hard. I wriggled around and managed to turn over onto my back again, but she was still lying up against me, her legs wrapped around me. She closed her eyes and cuddled up, resting her head and body against mine. "Hmmmm," she said. "You feel so good, baby boy,"

"Thank you, Latifat," I said.

"You're welcome, mister." She was out of breath and we were both sweaty. It felt like we'd just had sex, though I could only imagine what that was like. I shifted my body and my erection pressed up against her inner thigh, which lay across me. She looked at me. "Oh, don't worry, that's perfectly normal," she said and put her head on my shoulder.

"What's normal?" I asked, before realizing what she was talking about.

"It's a normal response for a man to become aroused during a massage, don't be ashamed," she said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, OK. Well, it was kinda, er..."

"Kinda what?"

"Um...kinda erotic. Especially on the legs there."

"Oh, yeah? Well, sorry, but that's an essential point for muscle tension. It can't be helped," she insisted, then put her hand on my chest. Her fingers started stroking my chest, which had recently sprouted a few hairs. She squeezed my nipple gently, and went on. "That's the drawback with this profession. Men always want to be jerked off at the end," she said with a laugh, seemingly unaware of her seductive behavior.

"Yeah, that's true," I said.

"Well, maybe Bolu will take care of that on Friday for you," she said and looked at me with a wink and a grin.

"Actually, I think Tosin is gonna be my date."

"Well, Tosin, then."

"So, you're not, um..."

"Tobiloba, what are you asking me?" she said sternly. Her hand moved from my chest to my stomach, then made little circles.

"I was hoping this story might have a happy ending."

She didn't say anything for a while. "That's not something I ever did for my clients, I'm sorry," she said at last. It seemed like she had thought about it.

"Am I a client?"

She looked up at me and shifted her body. She moved her ass so she was straddling me and it felt as if her pussy was resting on my sizable bulge. She sat up and put her hands on my shoulders, giving me a little more massage. I felt her hips grind on me, in a subtle but unmistakable motion. I put my hands on her waist. "No, you're a naughty little boy," she said with a smile and slid off me.

"Anyway," she went on. "I need a drink." Abruptly, Latifat stood up and I noticed her nipples were hard, poking through her flimsy nightie. My erection was full on and she looked down and made a face as if she were about to burst out laughing. She blushed bright red and stood up. "Oh my," she said.

"What?"

"You...um..." was she going to tell me how huge it was? It certainly looked like it. She fumbled her words a little then changed the subject. "I'm getting a glass of wine. You want one?" she asked.

"Sure. Is that OK?"

"Yeah, definitely. You're a big boy now. I mean, you're...um...never mind," she said and we both laughed. "I'll be right back, baby."

Latifat came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She lay back on the bed next to me and grabbed the TV remote. Finding an old movie to watch, she sat up and poured out two glasses for us and passed me one. Then, she sat back again and relaxed. We lay there together side by side, watching the movie, not cuddling, but our hips and shoulders were touching.

I was still only wearing my shorts and would normally have felt self-conscious, but Latifat had made it clear that she thought I looked good, so I figured I'd stay like that. She looked like a goddess in her pink nightie, her beautiful brown skin complimented by the color. We looked at at one another, smiled and our hands found each other and our fingers intertwined. My erection didn't want to subside.

"Have you ever seen this movie, Tobi?" she said. I shook my head. "It's a classic. These African tourists go to American and get attacked by a werewolf, and..." she went on with the plot, up to the point in the movie which we where were watching. "It's actually a comedy," she finished.

We watched the film and yes, it was very funny, but also sexy. I noticed that Latifat had drunk two whole glasses of wine and I was just sipping a little on my first. She poured out a third glass and her giggling increased. During a scary scene, she cuddled up to me. "Oooh, I can't look," she said, but I wondered if it was just an excuse to rub her tits against me. She left her hand on my chest and we were now cuddling properly.

Then, there was a sex scene. The beautiful nurse and the African guy took a shower together and it was highly erotic. Latifat's head was on my chest and my bulging shorts were in full view between her and the television.

"Enjoying this scene, young man?" she said, as a tent was pitching in front of her.

"I'm sorry. The film is hot and you, er...is it bothering you?"

"Well, it's a little distracting, sir."

My mind filled with thoughts of Latifat putting her hands down my shorts and jerking me off. I was desperate for her to touch me. "Well, er..." I started to say.

"Maybe we should get under the covers?" she suggested, to my disappointment.

Latifat poured out a fourth glass and we both climbed under the sheets. Then, she cuddled up again, this time with her hand on my stomach and her leg partially across mine. Her fingers made little circles on my stomach and I put my arm around her. My free hand landed on her waist. I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were closed. Her hand had stopped moving and her breathing was heavier. She was asleep.

I held her tight and watched the film. I moved my hand slowly over her shoulder down towards her tits, and while I played with her a little, it didn't seem right to fondle a sleeping woman so I didn't take big handfuls. Still, I noticed her breathing quicken and her mouth opened. She lifted her head up onto my shoulder and moved her hips but she still appeared to still be asleep.

I touched her nipple and she let out a moan and moved her hips against my leg again. Was she really asleep? I felt bad about taking advantage of her, but it certainly seemed like she wanted it, subconsciously at least. I started massaging her tits and she responded, moaning and moving her hips, grinding against me. I contemplated moving my hand down to her panties, but I was scared to go too far. I took my hand away and rested it back on her waist.

Latifat made a sleepy gesture and it did seem as though she really was still asleep, but I still couldn't be sure. She was too sexy, too hot and I couldn't resist. I slid my hand down to her thigh and pulled up her nightie a little. I put my fingers under the elastic of her panties and then moved down towards her pussy. I felt her pubic hair and gently rubbed her mound, and her moaning increased significantly. After a minute of heaven, I felt her hand on mine.

"No, baby. That's too much," she whispered and put my hand back on her tit. She kissed me on the mouth as I caressed her. I was shocked, wondered if she had been awake the whole time, I had no idea. We kissed, then she pulled away. She still didn't open her eyes, but turned over so that she was facing away from me. Her ass was against my hard cock and my hands naturally enveloped her. "Cuddle up and go to sleep, baby," she whispered, and that was that.

_______

The next morning, with sweet, soft light pouring into my room, I woke up with the beautiful Latifat next to me. She was waking up as well, and I watched her as she stretched out and wriggled around. She looked amazing, her nightie pulled over to one side, revealing one of her nipples. I shook my head at disbelief at the wonderful, frustrating events of the night before.