My Step-Mother is a MILF Pt. 01

Story Info
Step mother appreciates what her step son has to offer.
3.7k words
4.47
61.2k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o)

Authors Note: Please take notice of the word "Fantasy" in the intro to my stories. Frankly, I'm getting tired of reading comments from readers pointing out that men and women don't look like, or act like, or exist like my characters. I know that. These are FANTASIES! If you don't like them just move on. There are plenty of other boring, poorly written stories on the Internet that need your attention. DDDDave

( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o) ( o )( o)

None of this would have happened if I had not had one (or two or three) too many drinks that night.

My girlfriend had broken up with me earlier that evening. I had reacted by getting sloshed and getting an Uber home.

I had just graduated from University and was living with my Dad and his trophy wife, As soon as I found a job I was going to move the hell out. Dad worked too much to ever be home and Hayden, his trophy wife, was a bitch! Gorgeous but a bitch.

"Why so glum, chum?" Asked Hayden as I slumped on the sofa. Dad was on a business trip. Again. And Hayden was watching tv. I was surprised to find her at home. Usually when Dad was gone she was out with her girlfriends.

"Gwen broke up with me."

"Oh, that's a shame! You were a cute couple! Why did she call it off?"

"I don't want to say. It's embarrassing."

"Oh, let me guess. She said you were too cheap. No? She said you were looking at other girls? No? Did she say you weren't any good in bed? Oho! You flinched! So that must be it!"

"No she did not say I wasn't good in bed. She said I was too big, if you must know!" I wouldn't have said that if I wasn't half drunk.

"Too big? That's a new one. She just wanted to let you down easy. Too big! Hahaha!"

"Well that's what she said. I don't know."

I was still a virgin. Gwen was the first girl I had truly wanted to sleep with.

"Show me how big you are. I'll tell you if you're too big," she chuckled. Hayden alway enjoyed embarrassing me.

"Wha? No, I don't want..."

"Just stand here." She told me pointing in front of her. "This won't take long! Too big," she snickered under her breath.

So, like an idiot, I stood in front of her. What the hell? Hayden was prettier and much better built than Gwen was.

"Oh, don't fuss," she told me. "I'm just going to check you out." She reached out with one hand and pressed against my zipper. "Humph, nothing special here," she remarked.

"Well, I'm not... that is uh, I'm..." I stammered.

"Never mind. I know. Let me see if I can't get you interested. Men are always looking at me when I wear low cut dresses." She was looking in my eyes as she started to unbutton her blouse.

As I watched, inches of creamy cleavage came into view. Still looking me in the eyes she hunched her shoulders and pressed her upper arms together. Her cleavage blossomed as she did so. I had known that Hayden was stacked. Now it was apparent that she was really stacked!

Her hand returned to my zipper and she pressed against me while her other arm swept under her bosom and lifted and supported her breasts as she jiggled and squeezed herself.

I'm human. And male. I reacted just as you would imagine. My penis began to become tumescent. As Hayden continued to tease me I gained heft and length.

"OK, now we're getting somewhere," she exclaimed. Her hand was gently rubbing my dick while she kept on bouncing and handling her breasts. As I looked on I saw her tongue flash out to wet her lips.

"It's not the biggest I've ever felt," she told me. "But it is big enough to deserve attention. Let me take a closer look." She reached up and unbuckled my belt and pulled my zipper down. Grasping my waistband she gently pulled my pants to my knees. The bulge in my boxers was obvious.

Hayden kept on smoothing her hand up and down my cock, working to make it larger. And it was getting larger! Larger and larger as she kept up her ministrations.

She wet her lips and looked me in the eye. "I need to get a better look, honey, this cock seems to be pretty big after all!" Using both hands she slowly pulled my boxers down. When my shaft was finally released it hung down, shaking and quivering in front of me. It looked to be about six inches long and was obviously not at full strength.

"Very pretty! Can I make it get any bigger, do you think?" She was looking up at me with a gleam in her eye. "Let me try!" She was using one hand to cup my nut sack while the other was stroking my dick. And she was, indeed, making my cock get bigger. To my eye my cock seemed to be about seven or eight inches long. I knew that it would grow much larger! I have to admit that I'd measured myself from time to time.

The last time I had put a tape to it my cock had been just a fraction over fourteen inches long. I knew that was really big. Gwen wasn't the first to tell me I had a big dick. She had been the first to say I was too big. I hadn't ever gotten to that point with my earlier girlfriends. Maybe I now knew why they had never gone beyond a hand job.

"Oh, you're still growing! How big can I make it, I wonder." I could see the excitement in her face as she examined what she was holding! She was no longer able to touch her fingers with her thumb. I was much thicker now than I had been. And longer as well.

Hayden pushed her hand to the base of my dick and put her other hand on my shaft above it.Even with both hands in use my dick head still stood proud as she pushed and pulled with both hands. After a minute or two of her squeezing and pulling, pushing and twisting there were several inches of cock that were not covered by her hands. She seemed to find that exciting.

She was licking her lips while she worked. She wasn't looking at my face any longer, she was totally focused on my cock. She was holding my cock in front of her, twisting it to and fro while looking at it closely. A few times I thought she was going to kiss it or lick it. But no, she only held it in her hands while playing with it.

Finally she pulled back.

Looking me in the eyes she shook it once or twice. "Stanley, this is a really pretty cock! But I'm sorry to have to tell you that you do not have a big dick!" She was smiling up at me as she spoke. "You have a GIGANTIC dick! My God, I've never seen anything like it! I can't reach around it with just one hand! And it's so long I can't really guess how long it might be! I'll have to measure it sometime. But now now! Now I want to..."

She swanned her neck forward and gently kissed the tip of my cock.

"Has anyone ever given you a blow-job, Stan?"

"No just a couple of hand jobs."

"You poor kid! Well, I'm going to make up for that now! I know you're going to enjoy this!"

And I did! Hayden had a very talented pair of lips. As far as I could tell. I mean I didn't have anything to compare it to. But it felt wonderful as she ran her mouth up and down my shaft. Her tongue came out to take part. I could feel her licking the bottom of my steel hard shaft from my nut sack to the base of my cock head. She did that several times and then, finally, she slipped her lips over the head. I could feel her tongue flashing over my dick head while she sucked and bobbed her head up and down.

It felt wonderful! And it felt even better when she began to rise and fall on my cock. She took me in a little then drew back only to repeat the movement. Slowly she took more and more until she was pressing my dick head against the back of her mouth.

She drew back, looked me in the eye and told me "You taste delicious! Your dick head is so big it fills my mouth all by it's self! And there is so much more for me to deal with! I've never seen a cock like this! It's amazing! You are amazing! Now try not to cum too soon! I want to play and enjoy your huge dick!"

For the next several minutes I did my best not to blow my load into her sucking mouth and throat. Hayden didn't make it easy! She used both hands to stroke my shaft while she sucked on me as hard as she could.

She was smiling up at me as she worked. From time to time she would change things up. She would press my dick against my stomach while her lips paid homage to my nut sack. She would suck a ball into her mouth and lick and play with it. Then she would do the same to the other one. When she was done she would go back to paying attention to my dick while one hand fondled my testicles and the other stroked my dick!

She began to make deeper and deeper thrusts taking more and more of my dick into her mouth finally forcing me into her throat. She pulled back, choking and gasping for breath.

"So big! So thick and long! I love it! I want it, so don't hold back now."

She dove back onto my dick taking me as deep as she had and trying to go deeper. Finally, hearing me gasping in pleasure, she pulled back until only my dick head was in her mouth. She stroked my fast and hard with both hands. It took almost no time for me to start to shoot my sperm into her mouth. As soon as she felt the first wad hit the back of her throat she pulled further back until her lips were on the tip of my dick head.

She swallowed everything I had to offer. When I had emptied myself she took care to lick up everything. She left me clean and satisfied. The look on her face was amazing!

"That was so good, Stanley! So very, very good!" She was smiling up at me watching as I tried to catch my breath.

"And look! You're still hard! You came like a geyser and you are still ready to go! I don't believe it! Come with me, darling."

She led me to her bedroom and had me sit on the edge of the bed.

"If that was your first blow job I'm betting that you have never had sex. Am I right?"

I just nodded in embarrassment.

"Well, don't worry. I'll be gentle. I only hope that you will be gentle. With the size of your cock you could do some real damage if you're not careful!" She was smiling while she said this.

I watched as she slowly discarded her blouse and shorts. The hours that she spent in the gym were evident. Her torso was tight and toned. Her abs were softly defined and there wasn't any evident cellulite or excess body fat. Just soft feminine curves. The only exception was her larger than expected breasts. They were caressed by a low-cut pink lace bra. It was cut to expose the mounded tops of her bosom and a deep chasm of cleavage! Her nipples were prominently on display, poking through the fabric. From the view I had it seemed that at least half of her breasts were on display!

She had a matching thong panty cut high on her hips. She looked like a centerfold as she posed in front of me. My cock was throbbingly erect as I looked her up and down. Man, what a MILF!

Hayden ran her hands over her body. She swept her long blonde hair behind her with both hands. She cupped her tits in her hands and then pressed them together from the sides to cause them to billow upward even further!

She tip-tapped her fingers across her abs and down to her thong. I couldn't look away as she grasped both sides and pulled upward, forcing her thong to split her pussy lips. She sawed back and forth, her hips weaving and flexing with pleasure.

"Oh, I don't want to wait,"she gasped. She stepped up to me while reaching behind her back with both hands. As she faced me from only inches away she dropped her bra to the floor!

Her so big, so solid tits hardly moved! They might have dropped an inch. They maintained their massively round shape. They barely touched each other at the bottom of her cleavage. Pushing straight out from her chest they bounced a little as she began to batter me with them! She motor-boated me, resting her hands on my shoulders while continuing to swing her upper body left and right! My nose was almost touching her sternum while her boobs reached past my ears! Big solid tits!

"I love to tease men with my tits," she announced while holding me in place. She was using my ears as handles now. She pulled my mouth to her left tit and forced her nipple into my mouth. Giving me a few moments to lick and suck she then swiveled and pressed me against her other tit!

"Are you ready to rock and roll, Stanley?" I was, in fact, back to full strength.

"Dear God, look at you! This has to be a record breaker! I've never seen, never imagined a cock this size! I hope I can do it justice! Now come here!"

She leaped to the center of the bed. Licking her lips and giggling she spread her legs far apart and motioned me to join her. As I slid into place I noticed that her genitals were hairless. Hayden shaved! Her naked cunt looked sexy as hell!

"Go slow, darling! Try not to hurt me!" Her voice had a tenor to it that I had not heard before.

I gently placed the head of my dick against her pussy lips. Hayden was lifting her head up so that she could see between her tits. The contrast between my dick head and the delicate slit of her pussy was extreme!

"OH! God! You're going to destroy my pussy! Your dick is going to wreck me! Just wreck me!" She glanced up at me. "But don't stop! I have to find out what this is going to feel like. Go ahead, stud! Fuck me! But go slow, please!"

I leaned over her, pushing gently against her. I made no progress! I felt my dick head flatten against her. I leaned back and then forward again. Nothing. I kept on going like this for a couple of minutes without really getting anywhere. I was pressing myself against her and causing her pussy lips to be mashed flat and spread wider.

"Please, Stanley, keep trying! I really want to feel this. Push harder! Harder!"

"Here we go then," I responded as I picked up the pace and pressure.

I put more of my weight behind each thrust. My shaft didn't flex at all! I was so stiff. It was as if I was pressing an iron bar against her. And her lips were being pressed to the sides. A little further each time.

Finally I felt the tip of my dick head make its way inexorably between her lips. Hayden was gasping and groaning as I kept up my efforts. I was making progress but so slowly.

Encouraged, I started going faster and harder! It was only a moment until I was getting half of my dick head into her pussy! It wasn't easy. Her pussy was SO tight! Her legs were still spread as far as she could get them! Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders pulling me tighter to her.

"Yes, yes, yes! I can feel you deeper and deeper. Keep going, don't stop! It hurts so good! Don't stop! I can take it! Make me take it!"

As her lips snapped over my glans she started to shiver and her legs snapped shut around me while she crashed into an orgasm.

"Stanley! Just the head makes me cum so hard! I want more! So much more!" She started to move under me. Her pelvis rose and fell while she pulled me closer with her arms and legs.

"I'm getting close, Hayden," I told her.

"Don't cum in me, Stanley! I'm not on the pill! Don't cum in me!"

"Argh!" I ripped myself out of her, grabbed my dick with both hands and while crouched between her thighs I beat myself off over her. Strands of cum flew out to land all over her! Her torso, her tits! Even a drop or two that reached her face!

She was laughing while scooping up all that she could find. Using her fingers she scooped up what she could and brought it to her mouth. She licked it up and savored it. She helped me nurse out the last of my discharge before cuddling up with me.

"That was amazing," she admitted. "I've never felt like that! I've never cum so hard or so quickly! It was wonderful!" Her breath was settling down as we snuggled for a while longer.

"I'm glad," I told her. "You do know that it was my first time? Can we do it again sometime soon?"

"Sure, let me know when you're ready again," she started. Her hand was questing southward as she spoke. "My God, your erect again! You recovered so fast! I can't believe it!"

She was stroking my rigid dick now. Using only one hand. The other was toying with my nipples.

"That was my first time. Now I want to have my second time!" I was stroking her breasts, tweaking her nipples just like she was tweaking mine. But hers were bigger and more responsive. Her nipples were growing larger and stiffer under my fingers. Without thinking about it I leaned over to lick and suck her tits. They were so firm and sexy!

"If you keep that up you'll get your next experience real soon, stud!" Gasped Hayden. Her hands held me to her chest while I moved from one breast to the other.

"Let me get on top," she whispered. "Maybe I can take more of your humungous pole that way! I really want to see what it feels like!"

Without waiting for me to respond she clambered onto me. At first she just rubbed her pussy along my shaft, teasing her lips and clit in the process. I could tell that she was liking it from the noises she was making!

I was liking it too! Perhaps too much.

"Um, Hayden, if you keep doing that I'm going to spurt all over myself. Is that what you want?"

"No! I want to see if I can take more of your horse cock into my poor empty pussy! Thats what I want!"

Hayden lifted herself up and crouched over me. Reaching between her legs she pressed herself against the head of my dick. She made no progress as she shifted her weight and tried to pass herself onto my cock. But she was persistent! She didn't give up. And after a short time she had managed to absorb the cock head again! And she kept on pressing herself down on me.

"God, that feels so good! So good! I want more of you in me! More! More! Can you lift your hips and make me take more?"

"I'll try." And as I began to drive myself up at her she let out a screech!

"So good! For God's sake that's the biggest dick in the world! I wasn't getting enough before and now I may be getting too much! But I love it!"

"I'm on the edge, Hayden!" I told her gasping for breath.

"No, not yet! Please I need to cum! Don't cum in me! Let me have my fun, please, Stanley!"

And a few moments later I felt her pussy clamp down on me as she was wracked by an enormous orgasm that shook her body from head to toe!

She slumped forward, yanking herself off of me. As I lay there trembling she wrapped her tits around my cock and stroked me until I exploded. Cum went everywhere! There was cum on her face, her tits, of course, and it ended up dripping onto me and down her body toward her belly button.

"So, so good," she sighed. "I love the feel of your cum on me. On my tits, on my face and on my fingers! And the taste, too!" She proceeded to lick up everything she could reach. By the time she was done you could not have told that I had blown a huge load over the two of us!

She got up and leaned over me. Kissing me deeply she used her tongue to explore my mouth.

"Get a good night's sleep, Stan! Tomorrow's a new day after all!"

She fluttered her fingers at me as I left her room and went to bed. I was exhausted!

End, Part I

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers