My Stepbrother's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers

"What do you want to do about it?" Curtis asked. "You worried about him finding out?"

"No," Frank replied emphatically. "I have no problem with who I am. I'll figure something out."

Joey starting finding the door on his stepbrother's side of the bathroom fully open whenever he'd use the bathroom. He knew that he couldn't sneak a look into the room, as there would be no reason for him to be close enough to the door to see anything. At the same time, though, he could hear what went on in Frank's bedroom, except when he was in the shower, that sound drowning out any sounds from Frank's bedroom.

There were no doubts in Joey's mind that a lot of what he heard -- sometimes at night he'd open the door on his side and just listen -- was Frank sucking Curtis' cock and Curtis sucking Frank's. Frank was more vocal than Curtis, so Joey quickly figured out who was being fucked and who was doing the fucking, strictly based upon Frank's dialogue.

It was driving him crazy and he was masturbating more than usual. He envied the fun that they were obviously having together and felt a yearning within himself to experience it, too. Several times he had almost tried to see what was going on, but had chickened out, not wanting to risk his stepbrother's reaction to being seen. Joey's desire to see his stepbrother and Curtis together became so overwhelming after several days that he decided to throw caution to the wind, coming up with what he thought was an idea that would give him an innocent reason for suddenly appearing in Frank's bedroom, especially in light of the fact that the door was now always fully open, so there was no need to knock.

That evening after everyone had gone to bed, Joey opened the door on his side of the bathroom and tiptoed in just far enough so that he could hear clearly, all of the lights in Frank's room still on and washing into the bathroom to illuminate half of it.

"Oh, yeah, suck it, baby, suck it," Joey heard Curtis say.

"Frank, I..." Joey said as he entered the room after taking a deep breath, stopping when he saw Frank sitting on the end of the bed naked, Curtis standing naked in front of him with his big black cock in his mouth.

"I-I-I'm sorry," a red-faced Joey stammered, his eyes big as his stepbrother looked at him, the head of Curtis' cock bulging his cheek.

"Just a minute, Joey," Frank gasped, letting Curtis' cock out of his mouth, though he kept a hand wrapped around the shaft, slowly jacking it. "We're almost finished," he said, smiling, then leaning forward to take Curtis' cock back into his mouth.

"It's okay," Curtis said, turning his head to look at Joey. "Come closer and watch. I'm about to fill his mouth with cum."

Joey felt like a robot as he stiffly moved towards the bed, almost jumping when Curtis put an arm around his shoulders, his eyes as wide as saucers as he watched Frank sucking on his cock.

"Here it goes," Curtis announced, then groaned, Frank opening his mouth and extending his tongue beneath Curtis' spurting cock, his eyes finding Joey's and, as much as it was possible, smiling as cum continued to shoot onto his tongue and into his mouth. "Damn, that is good," he gasped when Frank wrapped his lips around his cock and hollowed his cheeks as he sought to suck all of the cum from him. "You suck any harder, you'll suck my balls right out through my cock," he said, laughing as Frank sat back, for a moment Joey seeing that his mouth was coated with thick cum before he closed his mouth and visibly swallowed.

"Okay, Joey, what did you want?" Frank asked as if nothing untowards had happened.

"I-I-I was going to ask you if you wanted to go up to the swimming hole again," Joey responded hollowly.

"At this time of night?" Frank asked. "Or were you really spying on us, trying to see what we were doing?" he asked.

"You keep the door open," Joey replied. "I can hear everything."

"So you wanted to see what you were hearing?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Joey replied, his face flaming with embarrassment.

"And what do you think of what you saw?" Frank asked.

"I-I'm not sure," Joey replied, unable to meet his stepbrother's eyes, instead staring at his cock sticking straight up in the air. "Are-are you gay?" he asked.

"Gay! Me? No, not at all," Frank laughed. "I just like cock, too."

"Really!?" Joey asked.

"Same as Curtis," Frank said. "He's got a girlfriend, but he likes cock, too."

"You ever tried cock, Joey?" Curtis asked.

"N-no," Joey replied, shaking his head.

"Did you ever want to?" Curtis asked.

"Not really," Joey replied. "But watching you, you're really having fun, aren't you?"

"That's why we do it," Frank said. "Because it's fun, lots of fun."

"Maybe you'd like to try it with us, see if it's your kind of fun, too," Curtis suggested.

"Me!" Joey exclaimed wide-eyed.

"Sure," Frank replied. "Why not, if you want to, that is?"

"B-but I don't know how to...to...anything," Joey said.

"Nobody is born knowing anything," Frank said. "Everyone has to learn and there's always a first time for everything. If you want, Curtis and I can teach you, though I imagine that you'll figure things out pretty fast."

"You-you really don't mind?" Joey asked. "My-my-my cock isn't big like yours."

"It's big enough," Curtis said. "Besides, anyone can get sucked, it's sucking and taking a cock in the ass that you need to learn."

"It won't hurt, will it?" Joey asked.

"Not really," Frank replied, "but it'll feel a bit strange. You'll either like it or you won't, and either way, no harm, no foul. But one thing that I can promise you, there's nothing quite like the feeling of having a nice cock in your mouth spewing cum. It's the best."

"Wha-what about pussy?" Joey asked.

"Pussy's fine, but I like cock more," Frank admitted.

"How about it, Joey?" Curtis asked. "You want to try it, see if it's something for you?"

"Y-yes," Joey replied, flushing bright red. "What should I do?"

"Well, you should undress, first of all," Curtis suggested.

"I-I'm embarrassed," Joey said as he slowly removed his T-shirt, then pushed his boxers to the floor, his cock standing out in front of him.

"You've got a nice cock," Frank said, reaching out and gently wrapping a hand around it. "Size isn't everything, you know," he added, leaning over and licking the head, then taking it into his mouth, almost pulling away when Joey erupted almost immediately and began spraying cum into his mouth.

"Oh, god!" Joey gasped as Frank sucked him off. "I-I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Frank said, sitting back after he finished sucking him off. "You were just excited. It'll be better the next time. Why don't you try sucking my cock now?" he suggested.

"You-you're sure?" Joey asked, trepidation and excitement fighting for dominance and readily visible on his face.

"Go ahead," Frank said, leaning back on his elbows and watching as his stepbrother sank to his knees in front of him.

"It even feels big," Joey said after reaching out a tentative hand and wrapping it around the shaft of Frank's big cock.

"Go on, suck it," Curtis encouraged, and taking a deep breath, Joey leaned over and quickly swiped his tongue across the head of his stepbrother's cock. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked.

"N-no," Joey agreed. "It-it was okay."

"Go on, then, and suck it," Curtis encouraged.

Once again taking a deep breath, Joey leaned over and licked the head of his stepbrother's cock again, then again, then slowly ran his tongue around the head of his cock, sticking the tip into the slit where there was a bubble of pre-cum forming.

"How do you like it?" Frank said when Joey sat back, tasting the pre-cum.

"It-it's okay," Joey replied. "It doesn't taste bad."

"If you think that pre-cum is good, just wait until you get a mouthful of cum," Frank said, smiling. "Now suck on it, just don't use your teeth too much."

Gaining confidence, Joey leaned over and licked his stepbrother's cock, then parted his lips and allowed it to slide between them, closing them around the shaft, feeling a cock in his mouth for the first time. Slowly but surely, Joey began sucking and licking his stepbrother's cock, able to take about half of it into his mouth before gagging when it hit the back of his throat.

"You need to take it easy," Curtis said, sitting down next to Frank to watch, his own big black cock in his hand as he slowly jacked himself. "It'll take some practice before you can take a cock into your throat without choking."

Heeding his advice, Joey commenced sucking on as much of his stepbrother's cock as he could comfortably get into his mouth, tasting the pre-cum that was liberally flowing from the slit, exploring the textures of his cock, his confidence growing.

"Am I doing it okay?" he asked after a couple of minutes, licking his lips as he looked up at his stepbrother, his eyes shining with excitement.

"You're doing great," Frank assured him. "Why don't you try sucking Curtis' cock for a bit?" he suggested.

"You-you don't mind?" Joey asked, looking up at Curtis.

"Hell, no," Curtis replied with a big smile. "I never mind having my cock sucked."

Moving over so that he was kneeling in front of Curtis, Joey reached out and replaced Curtis' hand with his own, feeling the even bigger thickness of his cock compared to Frank's.

"It sure is big," Joey said, leaning over and swiping his tongue across the head, then parting his lips and taking it into his mouth.

"He's going to be a natural," Curtis said after a minute as Joey got used to it, relaxing and trying to imitate what he had seen his stepbrother doing.

"Do you like it?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, it-it's pretty cool," Joey replied, flushing as he licked his lips. "I-I like the taste, the way it feels in my mouth."

"Suck my cock some more," Frank said, and Joey eagerly slid over in front of him, wasting no time in leaning over to take his stepbrother's cock into his mouth. "You're already getting the hang of it," he said after a couple of minutes.

"I like it," Joey said, lifting his smiling face from his stepbrother's cock.

"Suck Curtis' cock some more," Frank said, getting to his feet and going to the bathroom after Joey had slid over and taken Curtis' big black cock back into his mouth. "I knew I had some," he said when he returned, holding up a bottle of mineral oil. "Slide up onto the bed more, Curtis, so that Joey can kneel on the edge."

"Wha-what are you going to do?" Joey asked as Curtis moved, looking over at his stepbrother and seeing him squirt the mineral oil into his hand, then slather it all over his cock.

"I'm lubricating my cock so that it will go into your ass easier," Frank explained.

"You-you're going to...to fuck me in the ass?" Joey asked, a bit of panic in his voice as he stared at his stepbrother's big cock.

"You'll love it, I promise," Frank assured him. "Kneel on the bed now and keep sucking Curtis' cock," he instructed.

Joey very nervously complied, leaning over and letting Curtis' big black cock slide over his tongue and into his mouth, almost jumping into the air when he felt Frank's fingers between his ass cheeks smearing the mineral oil over his asshole, then gasping with Curtis' cock filling his mouth when he felt him gently press a finger into him, sliding it back and forth.

"Does that hurt?" Frank asked, continuing to frig his stepbrother's ass with his finger.

"N-no," Joey replied, flushing. "It-it feels good."

"If you think that that feels good, just wait until you feel my cock," Frank said, withdrawing his finger and pressing the head of his cock against his stepbrother's rosebud. "Keep sucking Curtis' cock," he instructed as he continued to press against Joey's resistant ass.

Joey moaned out loud around Curtis' cock filling his mouth when he felt the head of Frank's cock push into his ass.

"Just keep sucking," Frank said. "I'll go slow, let you adjust, but keep sucking Curtis' cock to distract yourself a bit."

It took Frank a few minutes of careful work to get his entire cock into his stepbrother's ass, pressing up against him and feeling it throbbing deep inside of him as he moaned around Curtis' cock in his mouth.

"You okay?" Frank asked, slowly pulling his cock back and beginning to fuck him.

"Y-yes," Joey replied. "It feels really strange, but good."

"You like it?" Frank asked, more steadily fucking him now.

"Yes," Joey replied. "K-keep doing it," he added, leaning down to inhale Curtis' cock once again.

"You've got a nice tight ass," Frank said as he fucked him.

"It feels incredible," Joey gasped, looking back over his shoulder at his stepbrother.

"I'll cum if I keep going," Frank said, pulling his cock from Joey's ass and admiring the way it just gaped open. "I'll be right back," he said, turning to go into the bathroom to wash his cock, returning to see his stepbrother avidly sucking Curtis' big black cock. "Change places with me, Curtis," Frank said. "You fuck him for a while."

"About time," Curtis said, grinning as he moved off of the bed, Frank taking his place sitting in front of his stepbrother as Curtis got behind him, using the mineral oil on his cock as Joey nervously bent over to take Frank's cock into his mouth. "Still nice and tight," Curtis said as he carefully pressed his big cock into Joey's just-deflowered ass.

"Oh, oh, oh, it's so big," Joey gasped, his eyes wide as he stared up at his stepbrother, his hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"Do you want him to stop?" Frank asked.

"N-no, no," Joey panted. "It-it feels so big, but it also feels so good. Keep doing it," he insisted, moaning as he leaned down to take Frank's cock back into his mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon," Frank announced after a few minutes. "Just keep sucking on me. If you feel like you're going to choke or something, just swallow."

"It's rude to spit out cum," Curtis said as he continued to fuck Joey's tight ass. "The whole point of sucking a cock is to get that mouthful of cum. That's the reward for the work."

"Mmphh," Joey said, his eyes popping wide open when he felt his stepbrother's cock suddenly get a bit bigger in his mouth, followed immediately by a blast of cum that splashed against the back of his throat, followed by another and another.

Reflexively swallowing, Joey tried to fucus on sucking on Frank's cock as it continued to pump cum into his mouth, gulping it down each time he felt as though he was going to choke, the whole time Curtis pounding his ass with his big black cock.

"Hey, you're doing great," Frank assured his stepbrother as he watched him sucking him off and swallowing his cum.

"It-it tastes good," Joey finally managed to gasp, lifting his face from his stepbrother's cock when he could no longer taste any cum oozing from the slit. "Sticky, but I like the taste."

"I told you he was a natural," Curtis said, pulling his big black cock from Joey's ass and smiling at the sight of it gaping open. "Let me go wash and I'll let you have another mouthful," he said, heading to the bathroom.

"How are you doing?" Frank asked as Joey continued to lick the head of his cock, sucking on the slit when he'd see some cum oozing.

"Great!" Joey replied, smiling a he poked the tip of his tongue into the slit of his stepbrother's cock. "I like this. It's fun."

"I told you," Frank said, laughing.

"Here, sit on the edge of the bed," Curtis said when he returned, fisting his big black cock. "Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue," he instructed when Joey had complied. "Oh, yeah," he said, sliding his cock back and forth over Joey's extended tongue in and out of his mouth while at the same time jacking himself. "You ready?" he asked when he felt his balls about to explode.

"Uh-huh, yeah," Joey said, nodding his head, his eyes wide.

"Oh, yeah!" Frank exclaimed with excitement when he saw Curtis' cock explode, cum shooting onto Joey's tongue and into his mouth. "Eat that cum," he encouraged, Joey doing just that, wrapping his lips around the head of Curtis' spewing cock, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked, gulping down the hot thick cum that seemed to endlessly fill his mouth.

"Wow!" Joey gasped when he had sucked him dry, his mouth still thickly coated with Curtis' cum, trying to swallow. "You cum a lot."

"I think that this is going to be a great summer," Frank said when Curtis dropped to his knees in front of Joey and took his once-again hard cock in his hand, leaning over to engulf it in his mouth.

"The best ever," Joey groaned, feeling Curtis' whole mouth sucking his cock, his excitement at fever pitch as he lost control and his cock exploded in his mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers
12