My Stepmom and Me

Story Info
I wrote this story for a fan of my stories!
1.9k words
4.36
31.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers

I was walking into my parents house to go to my room where I needed to get something that I forgot when I left earlier to go back home. I walked down the hall and was going to pass the bathroom when I seen the door open and heard the shower on. I froze. Was that my stepmom in the shower? I snuck a peak and almost fainted. WOW! She has an amazing body for a 65 year old. She had big breasts and was so sexy that I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Oh shit! She turned and I stepped back away from the door. I backed away till I knew I was safe. I started to turn and walk away but decided to take another peak. She had stepped out of the shower and was bent over drying her feet. Fuck! I could see her asshole and pussy! My cock got instantly hard. Without realizing what I was doing, I started stroking my cock through my jeans. I almost moaned in pleasure.

I need to get myself under control before she walks out and sees me. So I backed up till I got to the end of the hallway. I then walked to the door and opened it and shut it. "Mom, are you here? I left something in the bedroom and came back to get it."

She walked out of the bathroom with a robe on. 'Hi, Chris! Go on and get what you came to get. I am going to go get dressed. Do you want some breakfast? I was going to fix me something and don't mind fixing you something also."

I wanted to see her get dressed but decided that it might be risky. "Sure, I will eat with you. Let me go get the folder that I left."

I walked down the hall passed the master bedroom to the next room that I always stay in when I stay with them. I walked over to the dresser where I had put the folder the night before and it wasn't there. 'Where the hell did I put it? Didn't want anyone to see my thoughts on how I lusted after my stepmom!' I panicked and almost called out to her to find out if she found the folder earlier when I spotted it under the bed. I freaked out!

I never put it in the drawer last night! I must have fell asleep! SHIT! I hope no one seen it since I was the first one to leave this morning. I grabbed it and went to the front door and found my backpack that I always carry with me and put it in there. There were erotic stories in there about my fantasies about my stepmom, Wanda. Ever since my dad started dating Wanda and then marrying her, I have had sexual fantasies about her. I got to the kitchen and sat down while waiting on my stepmom to show up.

When she walked in, my jaw dropped and I thought WOW! She had on a almost see through top on and I could tell she had no bra on. That was a first. FUCK! I can see her dark nipples sticking out. My cock was instantly hard. She also had a mini skirt on and when she bent over after opening the fridge, I almost came from what I saw! She had no panties on and I could see her pussy and it was wet! Fuck, I have to control myself or I am going to cum and make a mess in my pants.

She raised up and turned while looking straight at me. I froze cause she had a big grin on her face. OMG, she must have seen the folder and read some of the short stories of her getting fucked by me! She must be teasing me! I wonder if I can really get to fuck her and hope today will be the day! She had pulled out eggs, bacon, and also sausage and made us both a omelet with the sausage and fried the bacon crispy like I love it! When she was finished, she put our plates on the table and went back to the fridge and got us some orange juice.

She bent over again and when she did her skirt rode up and I could see part of her ass and I popped a boner again. FUCK! I am going to cum in my pants if I don't calm down. She filled our glasses with juice and brought them to the table. I started eating and then all of a sudden I felt her foot slide up my leg and I froze! I was scared to look up! She started rubbing my leg and then I felt her other foot touch my cock through my pants and I jumped and almost stood up if she hadn't pressed her foot on me to hold me there.

"Chris, are you alright? You look a little flush there!"

I looked up at her and I saw a shit eating grin on her face. I nodded cause I was too shocked to speak. I felt her foot start rubbing my cock and as I was looking at her she said, "Is this what you wanted to happen? According to what was in the folder I seen that you want sex with me and your father and I have a open marriage so I am free to see whom I want to."

My mouth dropped down and I blushed! She said, "Say something, Chris or I will stop what I am doing!" I actually started grinning at her and grabbed her foot and grinded on it without saying anything to her. She pulled her foot away and stood up and walked to my side of the table and pulled me up and dragged me back to my bedroom. As soon as she got in the room then she pulled her clothes off and I was staring at the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Her tits were not as perky as they might have been when she was my age but they were perky for a woman in her 60's.

She walked towards me and started taking my clothes off and as she got each article of clothes off she would kiss and lick sensitive spots on me as I moaned. OMG my dream has come true and I am fixing to have sex with her! When she got to my pants, she first started kissing and licking the front of my pants and there was a wet spot there from that! God, that feels good!

I moaned and said, "Hurry up and get my pants off or I am going to cum in them!" So she unzipped them and when she pulled them down and also my underwear then my cock sprang free and hit her in the face and I giggled. I have always dreamed about that happening. She looked up at me and took my entire cock to the base of my cock in her mouth and I had to edge myself to not cum. OMG! "Wanda, you are really good at that!"

She said, "Call me mom when we do this cause I think it would be hot!"

I had to edge myself even more when she said that and hoped I would not cum before I can fuck her. She pulled off of me like she knew I was on the very edge of cumming. She laid on the bed and spread her legs and said, "Will you eat my pussy?"

I jumped at the chance and attacked her pussy with gusto and she started moaning when I started sucking on her clit while I fingered her pussy. She came almost at once! She also squirted in my mouth! My face was so wet that at first I thought she peed on me but the taste tasted like she had cummed. That was a first! Fuck, I am going to cum just thinking about that! But she said, "Fuck me son! Fuck your mom hard and fast!"

I got up from the bed and crawled in between her legs and entered her pussy and OMG it was so tight! She was really wet but so tight it felt like a vice squeezing my cock. If she cums on my cock then it might squeeze my cock in half. But oh what a feeling that will be! I need to calm down or I will cum too quick and I want to enjoy this! I started fucking her slowly like I was making love to her! She was responding to that with abandonment so much that it felt like she was also making love to me! I started speeding up a little and she moaned.She squirted again and it dripped down to my balls to the bed. Fuck if she kept doing that then the bed was going to get soaked.

She kept fucking me for awhile until she said, "Fuck mom from behind please!"

I got off of her and she got on her hands and knees as I got behind her to line up my cock with her pussy. Fuck me, she is even tighter in this position. She said, "Stick your finger in my ass as you fuck my pussy!"

Fuck that was hot! So I stuck my finger in her ass which went right in since her ass was so wet from her squirting and I kept riding her and my thrusts started getting faster and faster! She screamed out loud and her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard that it made me cum without warning and I screamed out,"OH FUCK! I AM CUMMMMMINGGG!"

We collapsed on the bed and I at first didn't realize that I was laying on top of her but when I did I started raising up and she said, "Don't move away! Stay there cause I want to feel your cock as it goes flaccid!"

I stayed there but my cock stayed hard and that was a first in a long time. When I got off her and pulled out she moaned. She turned around and seen that I was still rock hard and she scrambled to my cock and took it in her mouth and started sucking it to the base of my cock. She is really that good! I was moaning and humping her face. She did not have me back off either. She was letting me face fuck her so I kept doing that till she stuck out hr tongue and licked my balls!

I said, "OH FUCK! That felt good!" I stopped face fucking her and she started coming off my cock but she went straight for my balls and started sucking on them and under them where my taint is near my asshole. That felt so good! I have never felt a woman do that before! I felt her licking up my shaft and she got to the head of my cock and started sucking on just the head and I came without warning again and slammed my cock down her throat since it felt so good cumming in her mouth! My cock went from hard to flaccid with that cum and I had to calm down more this time! Fuck! That was the most intense cum I have ever had before and I knew it was because of my lust after my Stepmom! I will always want her as long as one of us is alive!

We fell asleep and so glad my dad had went out of town this morning for work and that he told us both that last night before we all went to bed!

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers