My stepmom the slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before dad came home from his trip I brought home four friends from work -- Joe, Barry, Tim, and Ed. Barry and Tim are in their late 20s while Joe and Ed are in their 40s. I didn't warn any of them about what was going to happen, but knew they were all single and asked if they wanted to come over for an after-work party. They all agreed and when I walked in with them I heard Monica's voice call out.

"I'm ready for you stud!"

I motioned to the guys to be quiet and follow me. They all looked at me smiling. When we walked into the bedroom we were greeted by the sight of Monica having tied herself naked and spread-eagle on the bed with a large toy in her pussy and a tiny butt plug in her ass.

Joe whistled and said "I didn't realize this is what you meant by a party"

"Greg! What's the meaning of this! I didn't realize we were having company!" Monica shouted.

"Monica, dad's coming home tomorrow and I wanted to have a party with some of the guys before he gets home and didn't think you'd mind," I said.

"Fair is fair boys, show me what you have," Monica said while grinning.

With that the guys quickly undressed and began stroking themselves.

"This is a fuck party and if you're all going to fuck me, let me tell you the rules," Monica said. "Rule 1 is you can't cum in me. You can fuck me in any hole you want, but the second any of you cums inside me instead of on me, it's over. Rule 2 no fighting, you can each get a turn wherever you want as long as you can get it up. Now Greg, come over here and untie me. "

"No, I like how you look like that," I said and started to nudge my cockhead between her lips.

She responded and started to lick and bob on my cock which quickly hardened.

"Guys, she's the world's greatest cocksucker if anyone else wants a turn," I said as I stepped away.

Joe quickly ran up and kneeled on the bed so she could take his cock into her mouth. Joe's cock is shorter and thinner than most, but she treated it like any other.

"Oh my god," Joe sighed. "You're right, she is the greatest."

Meanwhile I climbed underneath her in the bed and removed the buttplug.

"Sorry guys, but I've got first dibs on her ass," I said as I slid my cock into her asshole. "But if any of you want to fuck her pussy or get a handjob, feel free, she can handle it."

Barry climbed on the bed between her legs and started to lick around the dildo.

"I love eating pussy as much as I love fucking it," he said as he licked her labia and moistening lips.

She moaned into Joe's cock as Tim and Ed moved to either side of her and freed her hands so she could stroke them.

Joe groaned that her mouth and tongue were too much for him and he pulled out and shot all over her face.

My cock plunging into her ass was causing her tits to bounce wildly and Ed moved from a handjob to sucking on her tits.

I groaned that I was going to cum and quickly pulled out and shot onto her back.

Tim quickly moved to put his cock into her waiting mouth as Joe stepped aside. I had moved up so I could receive a handjob.

Barry slowly slid the dildo out of her pussy, licking her juices off it as he removed it and continued to tongue her fully exposed pussy. Licking and nibbling all over, finding her exposed clit and teasing it.

She was moaning loudly with her lips wrapped around Tim's cock when she gasped.

"Oh my god, that's amazing, you're the greatest pussy eater ever," she moaned.

"If you think that's great, wait until you sample my cock," Barry said as he stood up to reveal a thick 9-inch cock that was longer and thicker than any toy she'd used before.

Barry teased her pussy with the tip of his cock, swiping it up and down a few times before thrusting it in quickly. She gasped once he was all the way in. Barry started going with a good rhythm and she was moaning loudly.

Ed realized her backside was available and slid underneath her and pumped his average cock into her ass.

It wasn't long before Tim moaned in pleasure he was close and pulled out of her mouth to shoot on her face. I quickly moved in to take Tim's place in her mouth while Tim and Joe each had a mouth on one of her tits.

Barry had lifted her legs onto his shoulders and really started to pound her hard and fast. This position was too much for poor Ed who pulled out of her ass, stood up started to jack himself off aiming for her belly.

"Here Ed, let her finish you off," I said as I removed my cock from her mouth so Ed could take my place, but she didn't immediately let him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shrieked. "Keep pounding me with that magnificent cock you stud!"

She then took Ed's cock into her mouth and started to moan loudly around it.

"Mmmmmmm! Oh my god!" was what I thought heard her moaning around his cock.

"Shit, your pussy is too tight, I can't take it much longer!" Barry shouted before he pulled out and shot a huge load onto her belly.

It was only another moment before Ed pulled out of her mouth and shot onto her neck.

"Stand up, let us at those empty holes," Tim and Joe said in unison.

Joe stood behind her and pushed his cock into her ass while grabbing her tits while Tim stood in front of her and plunged his cock into her pussy.

She was shrieking in pleasure as the guys thrust into her for several minutes before they announced they were going to cum. They pulled out and she quickly got on her knees in front of them and jerked them until they came, their loads missing her and landing on the carpet.

Tim, Joe and Ed said they were through and left.

Barry got in front of her and presented her his cock.

"Clean me up," he laughed.

She went right for it with gusto licking up and down its length and tickling his balls. Then after licking her way up to the head she lowered her mouth down the entire length.

"My god, you're the first woman who could take all of it," he groaned and placed his hands on her head.

She was teasing him as she licked and bobbed, only taking the full length every few strokes.

I got behind her and raised her off her knees so she was bent over blowing him and plunged my cock into her pussy.

I started thrusting hard and fast, forcing her body forward making her take more and more of his cock with each thrust.

"Oh shit, I'm close," Barry groaned and tried to pull away.

But she kept her lips locked around his cock and raised her hands to pull on his ass forcing him into her face. I kept thrusting hard and fast.

"Oh god!" Barry groaned and put his hands on top of her head as he closed his eyes in pleasure while cumming.

When she released his cock, his load was dripping out the corners and she stuck out her tongue to show more of it before spitting it out onto her breasts.

"That was amazing, but I need to go," Barry said breathlessly before he got dressed and left.

The sight of all that cum caused me to pull out and shoot another load onto her back.

After Barry left I started to smack her ass telling her she was a bad girl and needed me to clean her up properly.

We moved to the shower and once we there, I held her face under the jets of the shower to quickly wash away the excess cum. Then I grabbed the bottle of soap and poured some onto her chest and started rubbing the soap everywhere I could reach -- her breasts, her neck, her face, her back. While I was doing that she had put some soap on her hand and started to stroke my cock.

"I need this to fuck me again," she teased.

I moved her hand away.

"Not yet," I said. "I need to get you cleaned and then prove I'm a better pussy eater than Barry."

"My god he was amazing," she said. "You need to bring him by more often when your dad's not home. I could become addicted to his tongue and to having two big cocks to play with."

With that I continued to soap her up and let the water cascade down on her until she was clean.

Then I pushed her against a wall and lifted one of her legs onto a shoulder moved my mouth to her pussy and started to lick. I flicked my tongue gently against her labia before slowly licking the length of her swollen pussy lips. I gently sucked them into my mouth savoring her juices. I released them and slipped my tongue inside her and moved in circles. I moved up to her clit and used my tongue to trace the alphabet against it before gently nibbling on it. Her moans of pleasure grew louder by the minute.

When I slipped a finger into her ass and my thumb inside her while flicking my tongue against her clit she put her hands on my head and her body shook in orgasm and she moaned loudly. This whole time my dick was getting harder and harder with the sounds she was making. I removed her leg from my shoulder so she could stand and slowly licked my way up her body. I kissed, licked and nibbled on both of her breasts before finally looking her in the eye.

"How was that?" I asked.
"Great," she moaned.
"But Barry was better," she added with a laugh.
"I'm going to have to teach you a lesson," I laughed as I lifted both of her legs up and plunged my cock inside her.

Pinning her back against the wall I thrust my cock into her hard and fast.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and started to thrust her hips at me in rhythm with my thrusts. We were both panting hard and grunting with the thrusting and looked into each other's eyes with lust-fueled passion.

She surprised me when she moved her hands up to my neck and pulled my face close to hers and forced her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced and intertwined in passion. The kiss drove me closer to the brink, forcing me to break the kiss.

"I need to let you go and pull out I'm going to cum," I groaned.

Her response was to tighten her legs around my waist and her grip around my shoulders.

"I don't care," she moaned. "I want to feel you shoot inside me. Just don't stop fucking me."

"Fuck yes!" I shouted moments later as I pushed her hard against the wall cumming hard.

"Mmmmm!" she groaned. "That feels so good don't stop."

I continued to thrust my hips for a few more strokes until my softening cock slipped out of her. She slid her legs off me and stood up.

"You were amazing," she said. "I don't know what came over me at the end. Maybe I saw some of your father's features in your face and it made me think of him and how much I l want him."

I didn't know how to respond to that so I didn't say anything.

We finished washing each other off and got out without any more sex. Her comment in the shower made me shy away from her for the rest of the night. I kept thinking to myself is she wants him so much, why is she cheating on him?

The next morning, I was awakened by the feeling of a tongue on my cock. It was Monica, who had snuck into my room and started to lick my cock and balls through the fly of the boxers I sleep in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she laughed. "I want and need this cock one more time before your dad gets home."

Then she resumed stroking the shaft and licking the base.

"If you love him, why are you cheating on him?" I asked.

She lifted her mouth from my groin and looked straight at me while she slowly stroked my shaft as she answered.

"You probably don't know your dad has a kinky side," she said. "Before we got married he said that after your mom died he started reading a lot of porn and got turned on by the hot housewife and cheating wife stories where guys would love to hear about their wives getting fucked by other men. He told me that his fantasy was to find a hot housewife of his own, who loved him and would never leave him, but loved to have sex with others.

"I told him I loved sex, especially sex with him. I said if we were going to get married I would want to stay faithful to him, but would be open to entertaining his fantasy. He said he also wanted to be a voyeur. We haven't been able to arrange it in-person yet, but we came up with a plan to make it work while he was away. We hid a webcam in the bedroom and one in the bathroom, so he could watch me naked, getting dressed, and fucking while he was away. You have to promise me you won't talk about this with your father."

I just laid there shocked and speechless at what I was hearing but getting extremely turned on from the handjob I was receiving.

"So he's seen us fucking?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "But don't say anything to him unless he says something to you. Now let me enjoy this magnificent cock one more time, off-camera, before he comes home."

"You mean I can't compare notes about you with him?" I joked.

"No!" she laughed. "And I'm not going to share my notes about either of you with the other. The only thing I'll tell you is that you're bigger, but he's more skilled."

She grinned and moved her mouth back to my cock licking up and down the length slowly and quickly twirling her tongue around the head before allowing it to slide between her lips as she took my entire length into her mouth and started to bob up and down. She went slowly at first and gradually built up speed.

I was groaning and moaning in pleasure. She moved her mouth off and started to lick my cock again while looking up into my eyes.

"You love it when I look into your eyes while licking your cock," she purred.

"Yes I do," I said as I reached down to run my hands through her hair.

A couple of minutes later I moved her mouth off my cock and stood up so she was kneeling in front of me.

She lowered her mouth onto my cock and I immediately grabbed her hair and started thrusting my hips forward, fucking her mouth.

Unfortunately, I didn't last long due to what she had done to me earlier. I pulled out and shot a load all over her tits and onto her face.

I brought her to her feet and looked at her.

"We're not done yet," I said as I started to finger her pussy and moved her hand to my cock.

I got hard again quickly and spun her around. I grabbed her hips and quickly entered her pussy from behind. This time I didn't spank her, I simply pounded her hard and fast. I reached around and grabbed a breast with one hand and went to rub her clit with the other. One of her hands was already on her clit so I moved both hands to her breasts as she started to push back against me.

The sound of our bodies slapping together, her moans of pleasure, and tightness of her pussy got to be too much for me.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I groaned and grabbed my cock.

"Not yet," she moaned. "I'm almost there I need to cum too."

A moment later she let out a long moan of pleasure and I quickly withdrew my cock, shooting all over her ass and back. But I didn't withdraw fast enough as she also had a cream pie.

"Now go smile for the camera," I laughed and gave her a playful smack on the ass as I walked her to my door. I waited for her to go into her room before I walked down the hall to the bathroom to shower.

That afternoon dad arrived home from his trip while Monica and I were lounging around watching TV.

"Hi dad," I said. "How was the trip?"

"Hi Greg, it was good," he replied hastily putting down his bags.

"God Monica, I've missed you," he said as he grabbed her arm pulling her up and exchanging a passionate kiss with her before pushing off toward the bedroom.

I heard voices but couldn't make out what they were saying before I heard the unmistakable sound of fucking a few minutes later. Having experienced her, I no longer felt the need to jack off while listening to them.

For the rest of the summer Monia was a fantasy come true as we fucked several times a week and I brought Barry over once a week to join in the fun.

Dad hasn't said anything to me about my fucking Monica. So I have to wonder if she was telling the truth about dad watching the videos or if she's simply a cheating slut.


12