My Stepmom's Best Friend, Emma - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest with women looking better in their bras and panties than they do topless and/or naked, I stared at her in her bra as I had never seen a woman in her bra before. Finally, with her blouse unbuttoned, she removed her blouse. Continuing to sexually tease me, while sexually seducing me, she took her time folding her blouse and placing it on a chair. Dressed in her big, white brassiere and her short skirt, she was so sexy. I've never been with a woman who had had such a beautiful and shapely body as my stepmother.

Then, continuing her slow sexual seduction of me, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt to expose her sheer, bright, white, bikini panties. Taking her all in, I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and what I could see of her pussy slit and her patch of trimmed, brown, pubic hair through her sheer panties. Incredibly shaped and developed as if chiseled from stone by Michelangelo's steady hand, she had such a shapely ass. As much as I loved touching and feeling her bra clad breasts, I couldn't wait to touch, feel, and squeeze her panty clad ass.

Now, wearing my favorite outfit, a low-cut bra and sexy, bikini panties, I love seeing her in her revealing underwear. Again, my personal preference, most women look better in their sexy, low-cut bras and sheer, revealing panties than they do topless and/or naked. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I watched her reach around herself to unhook her bra.

# # #

Finally, she unceremoniously pushed down her panties and kicked them off. As if she was a nude model, she turned her naked body one way before turning the other way. Again, exquisitely formed, she had an incredible ass. Imagining her modeling for an artist, her naked body was a nude artist's dream.

Even though my stepmother was nearly naked, I couldn't stop thinking about Emma without her clothes. I couldn't believe she wasn't married. I couldn't understand why any man who had the absolute privilege of seeing Emma without her clothes wouldn't get down on one knee and propose marriage to her.

As far as I was concerned, not considering anyone else, the search for the perfect woman was over. There's not another woman on the planet more beautiful, shapelier, and sexier than her. Even though I had just met her and knew relatively little about her other than she loved sports, dogs, and had a taller and prettier sister, I already wanted to marry her.

My stepmother continued slowly removing her clothes. She was naked, totally naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my stepmother's naked body. I couldn't wait to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to fuck my stepmother.

She sat on her bed and then laid back as if she expected me to immediately mount her missionary style. Instead of mounting her, with her naked, I wanted to continue making out with her while touching her and feeling her beautiful body everywhere. I wanted to give her what other men failed to give her. As if I was auditioning for Emma, I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock before making slow, sweet love to her and before fucking her hard and fast.

# # #

"Before I fuck you, I need to devour you. Before I make love to you, I need to give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," I said.

She laughed.

"What? Devour me? You actually want to eat me," she asked seemingly surprised? "You want to eat your stepmother's pussy? I can't believe that you want to eat my pussy," she said. "All that most men want to do is fuck me after I blow them," she said laughing again. "After seeing my tits, fondling my breasts, and sucking my nipples, they just want to cum in my mouth," she said with disappointment.

She stared down at my naked prick that stuck straight out as if pointing to her and choosing her as the most special one.

"If I knew you were going to do all of that, I would have sexually solicited you years ago. I thought you might just jump on me like the rest of the perverts that I've had the horrible regret of sexually being with," she said. "I had no idea that you wanted to take your time to ravish my naked body."

Ready to finger and lick her pussy, I stared at her with sexual excitement. I couldn't wait to eat her. I couldn't wait to turn her over on her stomach, stick my tongue up her beautiful ass, and toss her salad. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my tongue and with my fingers.

Then, taking my time with her beautiful body, I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to my stepmother while French kissing her. Finally, humping her harder and humping her faster, I couldn't wait to fuck her. Giving her another sexual orgasm but this time with my cock, I couldn't wait to cum inside of her.

To be continued...

12