My Stepmother Lizzie wants a Baby

Story Info
My Stepmother Lizzie wants to get pregnant.
3.8k words
4.44
22.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the living room trying to watch the television, but once again, my parents were having yet another heated discussion in the kitchen.

My father was off on another business trip, which he had to do to earn money, but it annoyed my stepmother a lot, because she was hoping to spend some quality time with him that weekend.

As I learnt later, that was actually code for she wanted to have sex, because, she really wanted a baby.

Lizzie, my stepmother, had never had a child herself, her first marriage ended before they managed it, and then being married to my father hadn't gone as she hoped because, despite the fact he was in his late forties and she was in her early-thirties which shouldn't have been a problem, my father wasn't exactly keen to become a dad again.

I guess they should have talked about that before they got married, but they were in love, and eager to spend their lives together.

Anyway, after yet another small argument about it, my father left on his trip, and my unhappy stepmother headed out into the garden, to sit and drink in the sunshine.

The next day, I went out to meet friends and didn't return home until late afternoon, and as I walked in, my stepmother was nowhere to be seen.

Curiously I called out to her, wondering where she was, and then she called back to me.

"Hey Steve! I'm upstairs! Are you all by yourself?" she asked back.

"Um. Yeah?!" I replied back, not sure why she needed to know that.

"Good. There's something I want to talk to you about, so have a seat on the sofa, and I'll be right down!" Lizzie then said keenly.

So, kind of curious to find out what it was, I sat on the big blue sofa in the living room, and waited for stepmother to come and join me.

A few moments later, Lizzie then came down the stairs, and dressed in her big white fluffy dressing gown, with her short blonde hair that stopped around her slim cheeks, she sat down beside me on the sofa.

Now, I curiously stared at my stepmother, because it was the middle of the afternoon, and Lizzie didn't usual wander around the house in her dressing gown this late in the day, so I was wondering why she was.

Then she said to me "Steve. There's something really important I need to ask you?"

"Okay." I replied back.

"You know I've been trying to persuade your father to get me pregnant? Because I've always wanted a baby, and dreamed of having the perfect little family! All of us together, right?" she then asked.

"Yeah. I know you would like that." I replied back.

"Well, you probably know too, he's not exactly been on board with the idea?" she then asked.

"I was aware, he wasn't keen to become a father again." I replied back.

"Well, that got me thinking, how could I get pregnant without his contribution, but still... keep it in the family?" she then said, before she stared firmly at me.

I stared back at her at first looking slightly confused, and then after a moment, I realised what she was talking about, and quickly replied in disbelief "You got to be kidding me, right?"

"Why not?" she asked back eagerly, before adding "You have your father's DNA in you, so, it would just be like passing it on to me, no different if he done it himself!"

"Yeah, but... he would literally kill me, if he ever found out!" I replied back worriedly.

"But he won't! He's away right now, isn't he? So, he'll never know!" retorted my beautiful hot stepmother back.

Her logic was fairly sound, but still, getting my stepmother pregnant while my father was still not keen on the idea, did seem a little troublesome.

"Please! It's the most obvious way, and you'll be doing me a great favour!" Lizzie then said, almost pleading with me.

I could see how desperate she was getting, and part of me did want to help her, but, my main worry was still what if my father found out, so, I finally replied back "I'm sorry, but I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Are you sure?" my stepmother asked back.

Lizzie then began undoing the strap on the front of her dressing gown, and once she had unknotted it, she pulled her gown open, revealing hot naked body.

Now, I had seen her in a bikini a few times, so I knew she had a nice fit body, but I had never see her naked, until now.

Her boobs were incredible, Double D-cups I believe, and they were almost perfectly round, pale, with a firm pink nipple on each one that was just begging to be sucked.

Her stomach was flat and toned, she liked to keep fit, and her pussy was perfectly bald, almost as smooth as a billiard ball.

I instantly felt my cock twitch to life in my jeans, as I stared down at her hot naked body, before she asked seductively "Are you sure, you don't want to help me?"

I stared again at her hot wonderful body, and every thought in my head was screaming for me to jump on that thing and go to town on it, just plough it like there's no tomorrow, but then I remembered my father, and how much he would kill me if he ever found out, and reluctantly I cried out "No! I can't! I just can't!"

I then leapt up from the sofa, and dashed up the stairs to my room, and once I was safely inside it, I then made my way into my bathroom for a cold, lust killing shower.

Many minutes later, after the cold chilly water had done its work, I stepped out of my bathroom feeling refreshed and relaxed, and ready to move on with my day.

However, as I walked back into my bedroom, in just my towel, I stopped in my tracks when I saw my stepmother, lying in my bed, looking back at me.

Before I could say anything, she eased the duvet down, to reveal her lovely big bare tits again, and then said "Come on Steve! Don't you want to touch these?"

She then began to cup her huge soft boobs, and gently fondle them, and once again, I felt my cock begin to stir under my towel.

Then she said, looking at me lustfully "Don't you want to touch my whole hot naked body?"

She then threw back the duvet, revealing she was completely naked, as she lay in my bed, and I stared in amazement at her whole fit wonderful mature body again.

"Just come over here and join me! You won't regret it!" she then said with a smile, opening her legs a little, to show off her bald pink pussy.

Once again, I was torn between wanting to dive on her and give her what she wanted, or run away and stay loyal to my father, and after thinking it over again, I finally cried out "I can't! I'm sorry! "

I then turned and dashed for the door, before quickly I opened it, and ran out into the corridor looking for somewhere safe to hide, until my stepmother had calmed down about this whole thing.

A while later, having hid quietly in the spare bedroom for a bit, I returned to my room to find my stepmother had thankfully left it, and I could get dressed again.

After I had, I decided to go get something eat, so I made my way downstairs, and cautiously stepped through the living room, but, to my relief, my stepmother wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I continued on, and made my way into the kitchen.

Stepping into the kitchen, I found Lizzie wasn't in here either, so I finally relaxed, believing maybe she had given up and gone out or something, and then began to make myself something to eat.

Now I'm not a great cook, so I just threw some pasta into some boiling water, and started to heat up some sauce, and as I relaxed, I stared at my phone.

However, what I didn't know was, my horny stepmother was waiting for me, like a predator waits for it prey.

As I stood by the kitchen cupboards, occasionally checking on my food, one of the lower cupboard doors slowly, quietly opened, and Lizzie, still completely naked, crawled out towards me.

Then crouching in front of me, as I was watching some clips on my phone, she reached up and began to gently pull my jogging bottoms down.

However, I finally noticed what was going on, and gave out a cry of surprise on seeing her knelt in front of me, before quickly I stepped back from her.

As I did, she exclaimed desperately "No! Don't go! I just want your cum!"

But I swiftly turned and walked off, and then hid in my father's office for a bit, hoping she would just give up and leave me alone.

A little while later, when things seemed quiet again, I was still hungry, so I decided to order a pizza this time, and when it finally came, I quickly dashed to the door, took it from the delivery driver, and then hurried to the dining room.

We only used the dining room for special family meals, so it was the perfect place to eat in peace, and Lizzie would never think to find my in there, I hoped.

So I settled down in the far seat at the big polished table, facing the door, so I could spot her if she tried to come in, and happily began munching on my meat feast pizza.

The food was hot and tasty, and as I filled my belly, I began to relax again.

However, I had relaxed too soon, because, as I was almost finished with my pizza, something warm and wet clamped around my genitals suddenly, and I instantly cried out in surprise.

Then leaning back to see what was going on under the table, I saw Lizzie, on her hands and knees between my legs, with her pretty little mouth, clamped around my goods.

She had somehow crept into the room while I was distracted with my food, pulled down the front of my jogging bottoms, and now had my cock and balls in her warm wet mouth.

As I stared down at her in shock, she began sucking on my genitals, and her mouth swiftly moved back and forth, rubbing them keenly.

I then groaned in pleasure, because it felt so nice, before my horny stepmother continued to do it, eager to get me hard.

Now obviously with her mouth clamped around my junk, I couldn't run away, and she knew that, which is why she had done it, so all I could do was moan and groan in delight, as she bobbed her pretty blonde head up and down, desperate to get me erect as quickly as possible.

Well it didn't take long, and within a minute, I was growing fast in her lovely warm wet mouth, and as I did, she released my balls, and continued to suck on my firming dick.

I then groaned some more, as her wonderful soft lips slid up and down my stiff shaft, happily sucking and slobbering all over my cock, until I was fully hard.

My young dick then stood erect in my stepmother's mouth, and eagerly she continued to slide her lovely lips back and forth along it, clearly enjoying sucking on my length, and as she did, I groaned in pleasure some more.

I was now caught in her trap, my resistance had failed, and as she continued to suck on my member, I almost hoped she wouldn't stop.

However, after happily sucking and licking me a little longer, she finally pulled her lips off my cock, and looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum! You are going to give me a baby, even if it takes all night!" she then said eagerly.

I couldn't resist her anymore more, with my dick now hard and ready to go, she had broken me and I was ready to do whatever she wanted, so, as she stood up in front of me, completely naked, I just sat there, ready for her to ride me.

Lizzie then stepped closer to me, before she straddled my legs, positioned her bald pink pussy over my erection, and then, with a grin, lowered herself onto it.

Her mature pussy then touched down on my big round cockhead, before her little lips eased open, and she sunk onto my firm member.

"Oh, yes!" she then exclaimed in delight, as her moist cunt slid down my firm dick, taking most of it inside of her.

I groaned in delight too, because her pussy felt so warm and wet around my hard length, before she then sat in my lap for a moment, full of my hard member.

After a moment to savour the feeling, Lizzie then lifted up and dropped back down, sinking firmly onto my cock again, and as soon as she did, she moaned happily in pleasure again.

My hot fit stepmother then did it again, and again, and eagerly she started to ride me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as she rose and fell on top of me.

Sinking her wonderful wet cunt repeatedly onto my dick, all I could think was, oh my god, my stepmothers fucking me, my stepmothers fucking me! And it was both extremely exciting, and absolutely terrifying at the same time, but the more she rode me, the more I didn't want it to stop.

Keenly she kept bouncing up and down in my lap, eager to fuck me and collect my baby making goo, and I was enjoying it so much, I was willing to give her it.

We both then groaned in pleasure again, as she slid her warm wet cunt, up and down my hard length again, and I then slid my hands onto her lovely round rear, to hold onto her more.

"Oh god, your cock feels so good in me! Please, give me a baby! Please give me a baby!" she then moaned excitedly, as she continued to bounce on top of me some more.

As I already said, I was now willing to helper because she was riding my dick so well, but I wasn't ready yet to blow my load, so, as she rose and fell on me some more, she pulled my head towards her, and stuffed my face into her lovely big soft tits.

"Suck my tits Steve! I know you want too! Suck my tits, and cum in my pussy! Suck my tits, and cum in my pussy!" she then said keenly, and eagerly I did.

I quickly clamped my mouth around one of her big pink nipples, as it jiggled about in front of me, and I began sucking on it excitedly, and my stepmother moaned louder in pleasure as I did.

"Oh yes! Yes! Suck my boobies! Suck your mommy's boobies! Suck them! Suck them!" she cried excitedly, as she continued to ride me.

This was beginning to feel like heaven, I was sucking on my stepmothers wonderful big tits, while she was riding my cock eager for me to cum, and it was all thanks to my father, who didn't want to do this himself.

I was now totally on my stepmother's side, and eager to help her, so, I kept sucking on her lovely large boobs, and then, began thrusting my hard length, up into Lizzie's wonderful wet pussy.

My stepmother instantly groaned louder in delight, as she felt my hard cock pushing up into her, as she sunk down onto it, before she looked down at me and said keenly "Yes baby! Yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me! I want your baby! I want your baby!"

I gripped her soft round butt cheeks tighter, and then began pumping up into her swifter and harder, and Lizzie moaned excitedly, as she continued to ride me too.

We were now fucking each other hard, on that dining room chair, and it felt wonderful, as her hot naked body rose and fell on me some more, while I continued to suck on her boobs, and thrust my dick up into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah!" my stepmother moaned excitedly.

Our fucking was relentless and exciting, and I have to admit, it was turning into one of the best fucks I had ever had, and keenly, I pumped her as hard as I could.

My excitement then took over, and in one swift movement, I lifted us both up into the air, until I was stood up right, with my stepmother sat in my arms, and fully impaled on my firm dick.

"Oh yes!" she then groaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of my full erection buried deep in her wonderful mature pussy.

Lizzie then wrapped her slim arms and legs around me, to hold on, before I then continued, and began thrusting hard up into her pussy, and as soon as I did, she began crying out in delight again.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she then exclaimed excitedly, as she clung to me, while I bounced her on my thrusting member.

Fucking my horny stepmother like that was so exciting, and I loved having her hot naked body in my arms, as I pumped my hard cock up into her wet cunt, because it felt so good to feel her big soft tits, brushing against my chest.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going! I love it! I love it!" Lizzie then exclaimed happily, as I did just that.

I quickly lifted and dropped her onto my firm erection, while thrusting it up into her at the same time, and in doing so, she was getting every inch of my hard length, inside of her.

"Oh god! Oh god! You're fucking me so good! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she then cried keenly.

So I happily continued, and fucked my stepmother wildly, right there in the dining room, where we had our big family meals.

However, after a while, I began to get tired of holding of her, she was slim and fit, but still weighed a bit, so eventually, I stepped towards the big polished table, and then sat her butt down on it.

As soon as her lovely soft rear touched down on that smooth clean wood, she let go of me, and laid back across the surface.

"Fuck me until you cum Steve! I want your cum! Give me your cum!" she then said desperately.

So, I eagerly held onto her hips, and then started to thrust into her again, and as my hard cock slid in and out of her pussy, she moaned in pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it! That's it!" she exclaimed in delight, as we continued on.

Once again, I keenly pumped my young firm cock into my stepmother, and as I fucked her wonderful mature cunt, she laid on her back groaning in pleasure some more.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me Steve! Keep fucking me! I want your baby! Give me a baby!" she said eagerly, encouraging me on.

So I continued to thrust into her, happily pounding her wet warm pussy, and as I slid in and out of her pink little lips, she lifted her slim fit legs up into the air, and then pulled them back over her head.

Lizzie now lay on the dining room table, folded over in two, and as I continued to fuck her, I placed my hands on the back of her thighs, and began pumping into her harder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it! Harder! Harder!" my stepmother exclaimed in pleasure, as I sunk swiftly into her pussy.

My firm length slid almost all of the way inside of her, and my balls smacked against her arse as it did, and my stepmother cried out louder in delight, loving what I was doing to her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Oh god, fuck my pussy!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I keenly kept going, pumping her hard and fast, and enjoying fucking my stepmother like that, but as I kept sliding rapidly in and out of her, I finally started to feel my excitement grow.

"It's coming! It's coming!" I then exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! Give me your cum! Give me your cum!" cried Lizzie back.

Thrusting relentlessly into her, I sunk my hard cock again and again into her cunt, eager to give her what she wanted, and my excitement grew faster as I did.

As I continued to hammer her pussy, Lizzie stared up at me through her open legs, and cried out in excited joy as she did, and with her moans of pleasure ringing in my ears, I felt my balls begin to tighten.

So I rapidly plunged into my stepmother several more times, until finally, I sunk in once more into her, and then exploded.

"OH, SHIT YEAH!" I then cried out with a roar, as I began spurting my load deep into my stepmother's unprotected pussy.

My warm wet cum blasted into Lizzie's cunt, and as soon as she felt my goo filling her up, she cried out in excitement too.

"OH YES! YES! YES!" she exclaimed in delight, as I pumped my cream into her.

Still holding onto her thighs tightly, I stayed deep in my stepmother's pussy as I filled it with my baby making seed, and for several wonderful seconds, I unloaded everything I had into her.

It felt like I was pumping out a ton of man goo, and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to stop, but of course, I eventually did, and with a big happy sigh, I stopped cumming and then relaxed, as I recovered.

"Oh god!" I then exclaimed with another happy sigh.

"Oh, yes baby! You did it! You did it so well!" my stepmother then said happily, before she reached up, took a hold of me and pulled me into her.

She then hugged me tightly to her hot naked body, keeping my spent dick trapped in her gooey pussy at the same time, and for a while we stayed like that, enjoying the moment.

12