My Stepmother Lizzie wants a Baby Pt. 02

Story Info
My Stepmother Lizzie wants to get pregnant.
3.9k words
4.48
15.1k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, for a while now my stepmother Lizzie, a beautiful blonde haired woman in her early thirties, with a pretty fit hot body, and huge double D boobs, has wanted to have a baby.

She obviously wanted to one with my father, but as he is in his late forties and busy with work a lot, he was a little reluctant to have another child at this point in his life.

This was when she turned to me, as I was my father's son, I could pass on some of our family DNA to her, so Lizzie thought, and it would be like he gave it to her, and the baby would still look a little like him too, so, he would probably never know.

I was of course reluctant at first, and not willing to take that risk, but, Lizzie eventually wore me down, and we did the necessary deed.

Now, two weeks later, we waited to find out if it worked, and after Lizzie did what she needed to do, with one of those pregnancy kits, she got her result.

"Oh." She said glumly, looking at it unhappily, as we stood in the family bathroom together, before adding "I'm not pregnant."

"Oh." I replied, feeling a little sorry for her, because I knew how much she wanted this.

"Well, we will just have to try again!" she then said eagerly.

She then tossed the test in the bin by the sink, before she turned and stepped towards me.

"Come on, get it out!" she then said eagerly, taking hold of my jogging bottoms.

"What now?" I asked back a little concerned, because my father was in the house that day, and could catch us at any moment.

"Yes! I don't want to wait any more, and besides, your father's downstairs, he'll never know! Just make it quick!" my stepmother replied eagerly back.

She then let go of my trousers, turned around, took hold of her short blue summer dress, and lifted it up around her waist, revealing her round plump butt, and bald little pussy, because she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Lizzie then leant forwards, and placed her hands on the edge of the sink, before she then said "Do it! Do it now!"

So, I quickly stepped towards her, and as I did, I pushed down my black jogging bottoms, and then took hold of my dangling dick, before I started to tug on it, to get it excited.

Fortunately for us, her bare rear and her fit toned legs easily excited me, and as I stood up behind her, I looked at them eagerly, as I jerked my dick.

My cock quickly began to stiffen up, and then to help it more, I pressed the head of my member up against her soft warm buttocks, before I brushed it back and forth across them.

Her butt felt so nice against my dick that it worked perfectly, and within a minute of rubbing myself against her, I was fully hard and ready to go.

"Stop teasing me Steve, and put it in!" Lizzie then said urgently, wanting to get on with it.

So, I placed my cockhead up against her soft pink pussy lips, and then with a firm push, I slid inside of her.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed my stepmother in delight, as I sunk into her lovely warm wet cunt.

I have to admit, I did feel pretty good to be inside of her again, and once I was, I held onto her slim waist, and then began thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it, fuck me! Fuck me!" Lizzie exclaimed in delight, as I slid back and forth inside of her.

I happily pumped my hard cock into my stepmother's hot wet cunt, and fucked her keenly from behind, and Lizzie moaned and groaned in delight as I did.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck a baby into me! I want a baby!" she said keenly.

Hearing her beg me like that, just excited me more, and I began thrusting harder and faster into her, and as I fucked her more rapidly, my stepmother groaned more excitedly in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it! Do it!" she exclaimed eagerly, clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

Sliding my hard young cock into stepmother's wet warm cunt repeatedly, I keenly fucked her just how she wanted it, and for a several wonderful minutes we pounded away in the family bathroom.

Then, as I was still plunging in and out of Lizzie's lovely moist pussy, we were suddenly interrupted when my father called out to her, from downstairs "Honey! Honey! Where's the dam nail cutters? I've got a hang nail!"

I instantly stopped, and stood frozen in terror, before Lizzie yelled back to him "In the bedroom, on my dresser!"

We then heard my father coming up the stairs, and quickly I pulled my stiff length from my stepmother's wet cunt, before hurriedly pulling up my jogging bottoms.

I had barely got them up over my erection, when I heard my father reach the top of the stairs, and start walking towards the bathroom.

I then stared in fear at the door, praying he wouldn't try and open it, before he passed it by, and continued towards his bedroom.

As we both sighed in relief, I heard my father step into his room, before he then called out again "Whereabouts? I can't see them amongst all your things?"

My stepmother sighed in despair, knowing she was going to have to go and help him, before she pulled down her dress and straightened it, and then unlocked the door, and stepped out into the hallway.

As she went to help my father, I quickly exited the bathroom too, and then dashed downstairs before sitting in the living room, trying to act all casual.

A while later, my father and stepmother came downstairs, and as dad sat with me in the living room, to watch the football I was watching, my stepmother strolled on through into the living room.

For a bit, I happily sat with my father watching the game, feeling like everything was normal again, however, my stepmother then called out "Steve! Can you come in here a moment? I need your help!"

I glanced at my father who was busy watching the game, before my stepmother called out again "Steve!" and then dad said to me "Well, go see what your mom wants!"

So, I got up out of my chair, and moved towards the kitchen, and as I walked in, my stepmother was stood over by the sink.

She looked at me keenly, before asking in a hushed tone "Is he still watching the game?"

"Yeah." I replied back.

"Then quickly!" my stepmother said eagerly.

She then pulled up her dress again, revealing that lovely round rear and her smooth bald pink pussy again, before she lifted one leg up onto the counter beside her, and gestured to me to come to her.

I couldn't believe it, she really wanted to go for it right now, with my father just a few meters away in the next room, but she did, and after a moment, I quickly moved towards her.

Stepping up to her, I hurriedly began pushing down my jogging bottoms, and as I did, she reached down, and took hold of my dangling limp dick.

"We've got be quick!" she whispered, as she held my cock tightly in her hand, and then began tugging on it.

My stepmother urgently pulled on my dick, eager to wake it up, while her other hand massaged my balls, and with a soft groan, I felt myself quickly rising to the occasion.

It didn't take long, being jerked and fondled by Lizzie was more than enough to get me hard, and soon I had a full erection again, as my stepmother keenly ran her soft warm hand up and down it.

Once I was fully hard, my stepmother eagerly guided it to her waiting wet hole, placing my cockhead up against her pussy, before she then began to feed it into herself.

My large round bell end quickly disappeared inside of her, sliding up between her little pink pussy lips, before with a firm thrust, I pushed the rest of my dick up inside of her too.

"Oh yeah!" Lizzie moaned softly in delight, as my length filled her up again.

Then holding onto her lovely round butt, I began to pump up into her, not wasting the little time we probably had, and my stepmother moaned again, before holding onto me.

She eagerly wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and then moved her leg from the counter, to around my waist, and as she stood on the other, and clinged to me tightly, I continued to pump up into her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Do me Steve! Do me!" my stepmother whispered eagerly to me.

It was both exhilarating and terrifying, knowing dad was just in the other room, as I fucked his beautiful young wife, but she really wanted this, and I just couldn't say no to her anymore.

So, I held onto her, and happily pumped up into her wonderful pussy, as she moaned and groaned softly in pleasure, into my ear.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck a baby into me Steve! Fuck a baby into me!" she whispered excitedly.

Keenly, I thrust up into her, repeatedly plunging my hard length up into her wet cunt, while we both desperately tried not to groan out loud, and I did my best to just keep going, and not think about my father possibly catching us.

Then as Lizzie continued to stand on one foot, holding onto me tightly, and I continued to pump up into her wonderful mature pussy, my father suddenly cried out excitedly "Goal! Goal! They scored Steve, they scored! Get in here, they scored!"

I instantly stopped and stared at my stepmother, not entirely sure what to do, before my father called out again "Steve! Hurry or you'll miss the replay!"

Lizzie then sighed, and then gestured for me to go, and reluctantly, I pulled my hard cock from her lovely wet cunt, and then hurriedly pulled up my jogging bottoms again.

"Steve!" my father called me again.

"I'm coming!" I replied eagerly back.

Once I was dressed again, I quickly marched across the kitchen, and into the living room, and then deliberately stood behind the sofa, to hide my bulge, as I watched the replay, and the rest of the game.

The match went on for another half an hour or so, before it finally finished, and then my father decided to head into his little office, to catch up on any emails he might have missed.

Once he was in his room, I quietly made my way back into the kitchen, to see if my stepmother wanted to finish what we started, but as I walked into the room, I discovered she wasn't there.

Lizzie wasn't in the kitchen anymore, and as she hadn't walked passed us into the rest of the house, so, I figured she must have been outside in the garden.

So, I stepped to the back door and opened it, and then walking outside, found her sitting in one of the garden chairs, sunbathing a little with a cold drink.

As I moved towards her, she looked up at me and asked "Did your team win?"

"Yes!" I replied happily back, before adding "And dad's now in his office, checking his emails."

She instantly smiled, and then pointed to the empty seat opposite her and said "Quick! Sit in that chair, and get your cock out!"

So, I did, and as I sat down in the plastic white chair, I pushed my jogging bottoms down, and took hold of my limp cock again.

Eagerly, I began tugging on it, to get it hard for my stepmother, and as I did, Lizzie got up out of her seat, and moved towards me.

"Let me!" she then said keenly.

Before she turned around, lifted her dress up, to reveal her lovely round bare arse again, and then sat it down on my dick.

Her soft warm cheeks pressed against my bare length, and instantly I felt a rush of excitement as her arse began to wake up my dick up, before my horny stepmother then began to grind her butt against me.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed in delight, as she wriggled her rear in my lap, to get me hard.

My stepmother's soft warm cheeks felt so good against my naked dick, as she rubbed them against me, and as you can imagine, it didn't take long before I was fully hard.

Then for a little longer, Lizzie continued to brush her bare arse up and down my stiff length, until finally, she lifted right up, and then pressed her bald moist pussy down, on top of my hard cock.

Her mature cunt then eased itself open, before she sunk down onto my member, and as she slid down my dick, we both moaned in delight.

Lizzie then sat in my lap, full of my hard young cock, and for a moment stayed there enjoying it, before she then placed her hands on the arms of the garden chair, and then lifted up, and then sunk back down again.

We both moaned again in pleasure, as she slid up and down my hard cock, before she did it again, and again, and happily began to ride my dick.

Bouncing in my lap, my blonde haired stepmother keenly rode my firm length, sinking her wonderful wet pussy onto it repeatedly, while moaning in delight.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! This feels so good! So fucking good!" Lizzie exclaimed happily.

She was right it did feel fucking good, and as she lifted and dropped into my lap some more, I placed my hands on her hips, to help her a little.

My stepmother then eagerly continued to ride me, sliding her hot wet cunt up and down my stiff cock and landing firmly in my lap with every stroke as she did, hoping to make me cum, but, even though I was definitely enjoying it, I wasn't ready yet.

So, for a good while in that afternoon sunshine, my stepmother rode my dick, until she dropped into my lap once more, and then stopped, and began to grind herself into me.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she groaned in delight, as she rubbed herself against me excitedly.

As she continued to grind on my length, she leant back against my chest, turned her head towards mine, and with our lips just inches from each other, she said "Cum for me Steve! Cum for me! I want a baby so much!"

"I will, I'm just not there yet." I replied back.

"Then fuck me until you are!" Lizzie replied eagerly.

She then lifted her slim fit legs up into the air and spread them wide, before I cupped her thighs with my hands, and then started to thrust up into her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" exclaimed my stepmother excitedly, as I began to push my firm dick up into her.

With Lizzie laying back on top of me, I pumped my rigid length up into her wonderful wet pussy, and as I slid in and out of her, she moaned repeatedly in pleasure.

"Oh god yes! Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried happily.

I happily did, and thrust repeatedly up into her, pushing my member in and out of her pink wet hole, and as I slid in and out of her, Lizzie moaned and groaned excitedly again.

"Yes, fuck me! Yes, fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me!" she exclaimed keenly.

So I did, and continued to eagerly pump up into her moist little cunt, pushing as much of my firm dick into her as swiftly as I could, and Lizzie cried happily, and rocked against my thrusts, with her fit slim legs still spread wide.

"Oh god! Cum for me Steve! Cum for me!" she then said excitedly to me.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" I replied back, because I really was.

For a good while we continued to fuck like that, and it was wonderful, plunging up into my stepmother's pussy, while she sat on top of me, begging for more.

However, after a while longer, Lizzie felt we needed to change position again, before I slid up into her once more, and then eased myself out of her wonderful warm wet hole.

My stepmother then sat up, got to her feet, and moved to the big white outdoor table, sat a few feet away from us, before she then leant forwards over it, and then lifted one of her fit tanned legs up onto it as well.

In that position, I got a full clear view of her lovely pink pussy, and with it already pretty wet, it looked fantastic, so, I quickly got my feet, and moved up behind her.

Then I pressed my hard cock up against her waiting cunt again, before I pushed it in, and as I sunk inside my stepmother again, she moaned in delight once more.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Steve! I want your cum! Give me your cum!" she said eagerly again.

So, I then took hold of her slim waist, eased my firm dick back, and then slid it in again, and as I plunged into her cunt, Lizzie groaned again pleasure.

Keenly, I then continued thrusting in and out of her, and as I slipped back and forth between her pink little lips, my stepmother moaned repeatedly in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said urging me on, as she gripped the edges of the table to keep herself in place for me.

I happily did what she wanted, and once again, thrust in and out of her, pumping my firm length into her lovely moist pussy, while she moaned and groaned again in excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" Lizzie exclaimed eagerly, as I kept plunging into her.

My hard cock slipped back and forth in her mature pussy, as I firmly and quickly fucked her, and in that warm afternoon sunshine I was really enjoying it, and wished we could go on forever.

However, I knew my father was still nearby, and could stroll out and find us at it at any second, so, I had to get on with it soon.

So, I eagerly continued to pound into my hot and horny stepmother, hoping we would finish before he did, and as I thrust in and out of her some more, she continued to lean over the table, and hang onto it.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Keep going! Keep going!" she groaned in pleasure, which I happily did.

For a good while, I relentlessly pumped into Lizzie's wonderful moist cunt, from behind, desperate to cum for her, but after a while longer, I still wasn't ready yet.

My stepmother then suggested we change positions again, so, I slid into her with several more firm strokes, and then finally stopped, before easing out of her once more.

As soon as I had pulled my hard cock out of her, Lizzie rolled over onto her back, and lifted her legs up into the air, and looked around them at me keenly.

"Come on Steve! You've got to cum for me now!" she then said urgently.

With her fit slim legs up in the air, and her bald wet pussy waiting for me, I couldn't let my stepmother down, so, I quickly stepped closer to her, before I placed my firm dick up against her bald mound again.

I then pushed it into her once again, and as I slid straight into her wonderful cunt, filling her with my length again, Lizzie moaned in delight, before wrapping her arms and legs around me.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she exclaimed excitedly, before I started too.

I eagerly started to thrust in and out of her again, pumping her with my firm young member as I leant over her hot half naked body, and instantly, my stepmother groaned in delight again too.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Give me that cock! Give me that wonderful hard cock!" she said eagerly, into my ear.

I happily pumped her cunt, wanting to give her just what she wanted, and as I drove it into her pussy, and with her lovely fit body pressed against mine, I finally started to feel the excitement begin to grow in me.

So, I keenly continued to pump into my stepmother, pounding her little pink hole with eager firm strokes, and as I did, Lizzie groaned and moaned excitedly in my ear.

Fucking her relentlessly over that table, while she continued to cling to me, and groan in delight, was one of my happiest memories together, and as we kept going, my excitement grew more too.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cum! I want your cum!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Plunging back and forth between her little pink pussy lips, I was now really pounding her cunt as best as I could, and as we continued to fuck, my excitement grew, and I knew I was nearly there.

"Oh, shit! I'm almost there! I'm almost there!" I then said excitedly to my stepmother.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" cried Lizzie back eagerly, as she started to hump against my thrusting dick.

Our half naked bodies smacked against each other, as we clung to each other tightly, and then, as my firm length slid in and out of her again, I felt my balls tighten.

"It's coming!" I then cried, and then I thrust into my wonderful fit stepmother once more, and exploded.

"OH GOD YEAH!" I cried out, as I sunk deep into my stepmother, and began to spurt my load.

"YES! YES! YES!" cried Lizzie with a glorious happy groan, as she felt me blowing my seed inside of her.

My hard length blasted dollop after dollop of sticky warm man goo, straight into her unprotected cunt, and as I filled it with my cum, Lizzie moaned in pleasure, and clung to me tightly.

12