My Stepsister Kylie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna try something," she said.

Now, I figured Kylie was a slut, but I didn't know about the skill set she was about to display for me. As I lapped at her soaking pussy, Kylie put the head of cock back into her mouth, slowly going down the length. Once she filled all seven inches with her throat, she actually used both of her hands to then help guide both of my balls in as well. I couldn't believe she was capable of this. Kylie was able to fit my dick down her throat, and slowly but surely managed to fit my nuts in her cheeks as well. Though she was able to stuff her mouth like this, I wanted to push her even more.

"You're gonna swallow my balls too," I said, before shoving her head even further down. I could tell it was hurting her a bit, but I didn't let her up, enjoying how hot it was. I was eating her pussy out after all. Kylie, semi painfully, took my cock even further down her throat, my balls now at the roof of her mouth. her teeth were now clenched open, her mouth locked around the base of my entire dick and sack. She was challenged, as she began gagging uncontrollably. But I wouldn't let her up. Instead, I smacked her ass even more, even grabbing it tightly while I continued eating her out. After several seconds, she stopped resisting. Kylie had my cock jammed down her throat with my sack resting in her mouth. She was now in tears, although not gagging as much. Seeing how much she went through with this, I told her she could stop to breathe. Kylie pulled my dick out of her mouth again.

"That was so fucking insane. God that was hot," she said, stroking my dick. "How do I taste?" She said.

"I love every inch of you. Your pussy juices taste better than I've ever had. I'm gonna make you cum."

"I love eating your dick so much. I would have it for breakfast every morning, but this has to be a one time thing. I'm gonna enjoy every ounce of your load." With that, she began bobbing up and down again.

I now held one cheek open with one hand, using the other to rub her clit while I eat her. Kylie, not suffering near as badly as she just was, sucked my dick again while squeezing my nuts. I lapped away at her vagina to no end. She began trembling, and I knew it was coming. To let her know I was close, I lightly began pressing her head against me, bobbing with her motion. I didn't want to cum at the same time as her, however, I wanted to be a minute or two after, so I did this carefully.

Her eagerness to cum built more and more, and I refused to stop. My hot breath and saliva was ravished over her little pussy as my tongue went up and down, even over her clit. To make it even better, I stuck a finger in her ass. She enjoyed this so much. She pulled my dick out one last time to let me know she was ready, and I told her to go ahead.

Kylie clenched her asshole tight, not allowing my finger to leave and she sprayed my face with her cum. I licked up as much as I possibly could, even giving to suck her pussy while she was in the process. She let out a large moan, vibrating my dick and she stopped bobbing to let it just sit in her mouth like a lollipop. Once I licked up what I could gather, I pulled my finger out of her ass and gave her asshole one last kiss. I then demanded her to finish the job, seeing as I hadn't cum yet. She didn't refuse, and after resting for a few seconds, went back to work. I began to build up.

I used my hand to assist kylie's head as she bobbed up and down for the last time. I even thrusted my dick up and down against her mouth, almost face fucking her. I did everything I could and let her do as she wished to make sure I was about to blow my load in her mouth. After a minute, it was time.

My cock erupted like a volcano. Kylie stopped bobbing, and just sucked up every bit of semen I let out. I lied back, breathless. She slowly pumped my dick, making sure she was getting it all. Once she was sure she had gotten every once, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and swallowed.

I was eager to sit up, but Kylie actually slid me down the chair, managing to thrust her ass down and sit on my face. It came as a surprise to me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Letting her control me, she spoke up.

"We can never do this again, I hope you get that. I'm gonna get up, leave you here, and probably go pass out. Not a word of this to anyone or even to each other. This never happened."

Once she finished, she got up. I smacked her ass one last time as she left the chair. She darted her eyes to mine.

"Okay, that was it," I said. "Never again."

She sighed. "Good." She then looked over at my cock.

"But for the record, if we weren't siblings, I really would be taking that every night. And you just ate me out better than anyone ever has. We shouldn't drink alone again."

And after that, she turned away from me, and I watched her ass as she left the room after picking up her leggings.

I lied in the chair for several minutes, taking in everything that happened. I eventually went to my room and fell asleep.

12