My Straight Neighbor, Ronnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like we're both happy with this arrangement." he said.

"Yes, sir." I said. "Very happy."

"How'd you like to meet my 'friend' here?" Ronnie said, resting his hand on the top of his bulge, then rubbing it gently. I could see the cock respond to this attention through the cloth, moving, shifting.

"Yes, please." I whispered, as if I were in a church.

With that, Ronnie slid his briefs down to where his pants were bunched up, and I beheld with wonder his gorgeous male member. It was on its way to full erection, and it was with indescribable delight that I watched it complete this mission.

Ronnie scratched about in his pubic bush.

"Nice to feel the air on me." he said.

I was inches away from this exquisite display of masculinity, and wanted nothing more in the world than to feel that beautiful cock between my lips. I continued to rest my face on Ronnie's thigh, and take in the view. He was built, to be sure. He was circumcised, and a smooth, plump helmet perched proudly atop the thick shaft. The shaft itself was beautifully veined - some veins were delicate and of a magenta hue, others more raised, and pale blue.

All men who have nice cocks know it, and Ronnie seemed to take pride in displaying his to me. As I watched, it jerked spasmodically in its excitement. The head swelled to even greater dimensions when it did this.

Ronnie pulled his shirt up to reveal a smooth, hard belly. I was thus able to appreciate the full scope of his manhood, from the full pubic bush to the testicles which were shifting slowly in their sack.

God damn, this thing is aching." Ronnie said, grasping the shaft at the base, and standing the cock upright. I was on my knees as all this took place, and nothing could have been more right. This was a cock and a man I would happily kneel before.

"How would you like a date with my friend here, Jim?" Ronnie said, grabbing tight at the base of the cock so that the head reddened and swelled. I nearly peed my pants at the sight of this. It was a moment before I regained control of my breathing.

"I'd like that." I finally said.

"I thought you might." Ronnie said. "How about a kiss?" he said, continuing to hold himself tightly.

"Yes, sir! Oh, yes sir!" I said, no longer able to restrain my deep hunger.

"Right up there on the top, Jim. That's where he likes it. Right up there by the pee hole. Yes, sir. That's the most sensitive area." he said, and reached out to stroke and pat my head.

"Go on, now." he encouraged, gently guiding my face closer.

I placed a soft kiss as instructed. The cock responded with a strong jerk. Even with the brief contact, i could taste him.

"Good, Jim. You have nice lips. I can see you two gettin' along. I surely can. How'bout another?"

Ronnie continued to stroke my head as I planted another kiss, this time on one of the under-globes of the bulbous head. As I withdrew I was delighted to see a thin string of Ronnie's precum come away, forming a looping bridge between my lips, where it had attached, and the cockhead.

"Got you a prize there, Jimmy-boy!"

I sure have!" I said, eagerly licking it up.

Ronnie reached for the bottle, and poured himself another. He poured one for me, as well.

"How we doin' for time, Jim?" he said. Only a half hour had elapsed since he's called Maddy.

"It's just five-thirty, sir." I said, looking at the phone.

"Sir! I like that. Makes me feel good to hear you say that."

"A man like you should be called 'sir' I said adamently.

"Well, I thank you for that, Jim. Makes me feel good."

He took a sip of his bourbon.

"I'm guessing you know how to treat a fella right when it comes to sucking, so why don't you just... well... do as you like. You've made a good impression, thus far. You go ahead and make love to it." he said, and I was on the job at once. I asked him to kindly scooch forward on the chair so that I could have better access, and he was happy to oblige. I removed his pants and underwear and stowed them neatly beside the chair. I reached forward and began to lightly touch and stroke him. He was by then very aroused, and his cock was giving off a strong but very appealing bouquet. I held the head up to my nose and breathed in. Ronnie looked on. I licked more of the precum from the tip, savoring its musky flavor and viscous feel on my tongue.

"It's delicious." I said, as I continued my attentions.

"Wait til you taste what else I got in there." he said.

I bent to the task of giving the shaft long lapping tongue strokes, and Ronnie responded with deep sighs. It was wonderful to please him so!

"I got to get goin'soon, Jim-bob." Ronnie said, (using a name I always detested, but that was just fine coming from Ronnie!),

"We better finish up soon."

Well, the foot soldier had been given his orders from the boss, and I responded accordingly. I took the turgid head fully into my mouth. Sweet Jesus! How good it felt to have it pulsing happily inside me!

"Very nice, Jim! Very nice! Mmmmmmm, that's my boy. You're a natural." he said.

I had long before learned to deep-throat, and soon Ronnie's cock was disappearing again and again into my greedy mouth. My nose grazed against his pubes as I took him fully inside. I reached for his ballsack and fingered his balls with care. This brought an immediate groan from Ronnie, and his cock jerked its excited response.

Ronnie's breath was deepening, and I knew from long experience that he was approaching his climax. I concentrated on the head which was by then oozing precum at a clip. Still fondling his balls, I swirled my tongue slowly, languorously, around the entire surface of the head, delighting in its smooth contours, its prominent ridge.

Ronnie's legs stiffened and he threw his head back onto the headrest of the chair.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed. " Fuckin' hell! That's it Jim! That's it!"

He continued vocalized his pleasure as I vigorously sucked him. Then, suddenly, the blessing of Ronnie's warm, sweet seed spewed forcefully into my waiting mouth. Over and over, each spurt punctuated with Ronnie's cries of delight, he emptied his sack into my thankful mouth. So much! But then he hadn't cum in so long.

As he slowly softened, the cock shuddering periodically as it did, I held him gently in my mouth, eventually resting my face, once again, on his thigh. We stayed that way until he was still, and I had sucked all of the cum from him.

When I finally released him, I averted my eyes, feeling self-conscious. Ronnie placed a finger under my chin and raised my gaze to his. I smile, relishing the taste of his semen. Some of it, by the force and quantity of his first discharge, had gotten up into my nose, and this added still further pleasure to the experience.

"You done good, Jim. Real good. That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, hands down. And I've had a few."

I'll just bet you have, I thought to myself.

"Thank you, Ronnie. I hope we can do this again sometime." I said, desperately hoping this wouldn't be a one time thing.

"I think that can be arranged." he said as he rose to get dressed. When he stood, I enjoyed watching his cock swing , now quite limp, as he pulled on his shorts and jeans.

As he made ready to leave, he turned to me, as I still knelt on the floor.

"I'd say you've made a friend here today, Jim-bob. Make that two friends. He sure wants to see you again."

"I'm so happy to hear that, sir!" I said. Surely, the next time I saw Ronnie and his cock wouldn't be too soon.


12