My Stress Reliever

Story Info
My husband quickly let me know he was in charge.
3.4k words
4.62
27.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks with no sex and work had been stressful. I could feel the tension building and it was just a matter of time before I exploded. It had only been a few months since I had admitted to myself that I wanted and needed to be spanked on occasion. It was a learning curve for my husband Dan and me, and I found that I preferred more light spanks - as opposed to fewer hard ones. It was the act of the spanking, the submission, and the sting that I liked more than a lot of pain.

I had been home for an hour or so when Dan called. He asked if I had anything planned for dinner and I snapped at him.

"Why don't you make dinner once in a while. I'm not the only one who can cook."

There was silence on the phone and I knew I shouldn't have said it. All he said was, "Your mouth is going to get you punished."

I don't know if I said it because I was over-stressed or if it was to push his buttons so that I could get what I needed. A sound spanking.

"Yes, sir," was all I could get out.

He said, "I'll be home in 15 minutes. I want your sundress on and nothing else. Look for me out of the window and when you see my truck pull up, raise your dress around your waist and lay over the kitchen table, ass out and ready. Oh, and make sure the paddle is laying next to you."

I felt myself get instantly wet. I did as instructed and stripped down to just my dress, got the paddle out, which was a nice black leather strap, laid it on the table, and waited for him to come home. When I saw him pull up, I lay across the table with my bare ass pointed at the door. He walked in and said, "Are you ready to be punished?"

"Yes sir."

I felt his hand slowly caress my ass. "Spread your legs." I did as told and felt the wetness between my legs exposed to him. "Very nice," he said as he ran his hand up the inside of each leg, light caressing my clit with each pass. Just as I was relaxing his hand hit my ass with just the right amount of sting and I yelped in surprise.

"You have been a very bad girl and need to be punished."

"Yes sir."

He slapped the other ass cheek and I was somewhat prepared so only jumped.

"Quit pulling away from me. Push that ass out and tell me what you want."

"Please spank me, sir."

My face was resting on the table and I was facing opposite the paddle. I heard him pick it up in one hand while caressing my ass with the other, then he smacked my ass with the leather strap. Oh shit, that one stung. He continued to hit my ass with the paddle between lightly caressing it with his hand and an occasional stroke to my clit. I could feel the wetness running down my legs and I felt that I was reaching the limit for this spanking but he always seemed to know just how much I needed. I started to wiggle as the paddle struck my ass two more times.

"Do not move away from me," he said, pushing against the small of my back to keep me from writhing. Although the slaps had been light, he had been at it for a while. I immediately pushed my ass out for him to continue spanking.

"You are a dirty slut that needs to be punished."

"Yes sir. I'm a dirty slut."

"And?"

"And I need to be punished, sir."

"Good girl. Ten more spanks and you're going to count them out loud for me. Do you understand?"

I groaned because I didn't know if I could take ten more spanks, but I was in complete submissive mode so I knew that I would and be thankful for it.

"Yes sir."

He hit my ass with the first strike and the sting was intense. I could feel the heat spreading from my ass, down my legs and my pussy leaked even more.

"One." A hit on the other cheek. I groaned.

"Two". Another hit and then another quickly.

"Three...four." I could feel the last of my tension ease away as he spanked my ass in quick succession again.

"Five..six." He spanked my ass and I cried out, doing my best not to move away from the paddle.

"Seven" I could hear the pain in my voice but it did not deter him. Instead, it seemed to turn him on and I could hear him breathing fast, a low moan escaping his throat.

Another hit and I cried out again, "Eight."

Two more quick spanks and I was finished. "Nine..ten. Thank you, sir."

I heard him unzip his pants and he told me, "You've been a very good girl but you're still a dirty slut and I'm going to fuck it out of you." A gush of wetness dripped out of my pussy.

"And you may not cum. This is your punishment. If you're lucky, I'll let you cum later. What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

I felt his hard cock slip into my pussy and it took all I had not to cum right then. He pulled it back out and slid it back in, hands holding my hips and rocking me into the table. He slapped my ass with his hand, one light slap on each cheek, while he took me roughly on the table. Several poundings later, I felt him unload into me. My pussy wanted to contract and pull him back inside but I did not allow myself to cum. He groaned loudly and laid against my back, breathing heavily and shaking, while he caught his breath.

"Good girl. Now get on your knees." It took some time for my wobbly legs to support me but I was able to kneel on the pillow, which he somehow managed to put there without me knowing. I guess he wasn't the only one who was wanting me to misbehave.

"Hands behind your back, clean me up." He put his cock in my mouth and I sucked and licked him clean. He pulled it out and said, "And my balls" as he placed them in my mouth. I sucked them, then let them fall out of my mouth and licked them until they were no longer covered in our juices. My pussy was throbbing with the need to cum.

"Good girl. Take off your dress. The dishes still haven't been done since yesterday. Turn on the light over the sink and do them naked while I get some toys ready." We lived in the country with only one neighbor across the street and no other houses for several miles in each direction.

Just as I was finishing the dishes, I looked out the window and noticed our neighbor Alex had turned on his living room light and was looking through his window at me while I was working. Now I understood why Dan wanted the light on. It wasn't the first time Alex had seen me naked but that's a story for another time.

I felt Dan's arms come around me and slowly tug at my nipples. "Hope you don't mind. Alex wanted to watch for a little bit," he whispered in my ear. He attached a nipple suction to my right nipple, pulling it into the clear tube while rolling my left nipple between his thumb and finger. I groaned in pleasure and pain. Just the way I liked it. We had been doing nipple play and stretching for about a year so my nipples were sensitive and had gotten longer. He put another suction to my left nipple and pumped them both until they were distended.

He removed the suctions and put a clamp on each nipple with a small weight hanging from them, pulling them even further and I moaned. I looked out the window to see Alex with his cock out stroking it. While Dan's cock was the perfect size for me, Alex's was larger than I preferred but he was sure hot to look at.

"Alex missed the spanks. Lean forward with your ass out." This had never happened and I was unsure about continuing the spanks. He could see it on my face. "Just two on each side, I'll go light, and no need to count for me."

"Ok, I can do that."

"Do not look away from him. He wants to watch you." As I leaned forward, the weight of the clamps pulled my nipples down and pinched with the perfect amount of pain. He gently caressed my ass then let loose with a light spank. Although it wasn't hard, my ass was already on fire, and holy hell that hurt. He then immediately spanked the other cheek. I could not contain the small scream that came from me. Alex was stroking quicker and had moved toward his window so I could see his engorged cock. Another spank from Dan elicited another scream but I did not look away from Alex. The final spank left me panting and weak with tears in my eyes.

Alex's eyes rolled back, his body stiffened and he came hard against the window and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He finally slowed his stroking, the residual cum rolling over his hand and down his balls.

He mouthed "Thank you" and closed the curtains.

"You're becoming a good little submissive," Dan whispered in my ear. "Now push your ass way out here." I did as instructed and felt our large trainer butt plug rubbed into my pussy juices. I love that I came with an abundance of my own lube.

"Pull your ass apart for me." I did. The plug was not huge but it was a good size and I hadn't been anal training in the last two weeks. He slowly pushed the tip in and out until I loosened and then shoved it in, in one push.

I screamed out. "What the fuck?"

"It's part of your punishment." The butt plug had a guard to keep it from traveling and I could feel it pushed up against the entrance to my asshole. The pain slowly subsided and then the feeling of fullness took over and my pussy contracted.

"Do not cum."

"Yes, sir."

He walked me to the bedroom and told me to turn around while he tied my hands loosely behind my back. He laid another pillow on the floor and said, "Kneel". He helped me to my knees and said, "You're going to suck my cock now."

"Yes sir."

I couldn't believe his cock was already getting hard again. "Open wide." I obeyed immediately and he put his cock in my mouth. "Leave it open, don't suck, and look at me. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

He began pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, slowly at first and just to the back of my throat, getting me used to the feeling and relaxing my throat. He picked up the pace going a little deeper each time, then grabbed my head and pushed it in deep for just a few seconds until he saw me start to gag and he pulled out. I did not take my eyes off of him and gagged softly while pushing the fluids out of my mouth and letting them run off my chin.

"You can do better than that."

He again pumped in and out of my mouth, harder and deeper, and my gag reflex went into overdrive and I gagged with almost every thrust. His juices and my saliva dripped out of the corners of my mouth and onto my tits and the floor. He pushed deep in and I could feel him down my throat. He pulled out quickly and I gagged loudly, pushing out the rest of the fluid.

"You are so hot. Open your mouth, tongue out, and keep looking at me." He began stroking himself slowly, then faster, his breathing fast. It took him just a few more strokes and I watched his cum shoot from the tip of his cock and onto my face and tits. He let out a long moan and gave his cock one last squeeze and wiped it on my tongue. With one finger, he wiped the cum off of my face and tits and smeared it on my tongue, which was still obediently out.

"Clean my cock," he said and put it in my mouth. I had gradually begun to enjoy the taste of his cum but still had moments when it would make me gag as I swallowed, but I think he enjoyed that. I swirled my tongue around the head of his penis and lightly sucked to get the last drop of him.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled out.

He helped me up and took me over to the bed, hands still tied. I got on my knees and he lightly pushed my head down. He was in total control.

"You've been a very good girl. I think it's time you were rewarded. Spread your legs wide so I can see that wet pussy and your ass plug." I waited for him to touch me but he did not.

"I think I need another beer. I'll be right back."

I almost yelled, "What the fuck?" again but instead said, "Yes, sir."

I don't know how long he was gone but I could hear him open the fridge and drink the whole damn beer! Laying like this was humiliating and I was at his mercy. Thank goodness he had laid a towel on the bed because my juices were dripping in ribbons out of my pussy and down my legs. I was a shaking mess.

He walked back in, untied my arms, and said, "Roll over". I lay on my back and he tied my arms up to the headboard.

"Spread your legs." I did as told. "You are so wet." He kneeled by the bed, his face between my legs. "What would you like, slut?"

"Eat my pussy, sir, please," I moaned.

I felt only the tip of his tongue as it teased my clit for just a few seconds. I moaned louder.

"You may not cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I was not sure how I would do that, but I knew I had to. He pushed his tongue up inside my pussy, pulled it out, and licked up to my clit which he flicked with his tongue until I was panting and writhing. He pulled the anal plug slowly out and then pushed it back in while lightly sucking my clit.

"Please," I said. I was on the verge of disobeying his orders not to cum.

"Please nothing." He pulled the plug out of my ass and said, "Since this is supposed to be a punishment, I don't think you deserve a pussy fuck. Look what I have." He showed me one of our largest dildos and I sucked in air. When we bought it, I thought it was way too big. Turned out it wasn't, but that was in my pussy, not my ass.

"No, please, it's too big."

He said, "Hello? Punishment? I want to see you take this in your ass." I panicked and started to pull away.

He said, "Stop! You can take it; you're stretched from the plug and I'll go slow. Relax."

I slowed my breathing and he pushed the dildo up my pussy, then took some of my juices and wiped more on the dildo.

"You're my dirty slut that wants a big cock up her ass, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

He put the head of the cock into my ass then leaned down and lightly sucked my clit while rolling his tongue in circles around it. The sensation was intense. He slowly pushed the head of the dildo in past the first tight spot in my ass, let it sit there for a little bit, and then pushed it in a little further. It was difficult to relax because of what he was doing to my clit. He went deeper. My ass had never been so full and it was stretched to its max. Or so I thought because he slowly pushed it in even deeper and I felt it go past the second tight spot, he held it there for a minute again and then moved it further in. I moaned in pain more than pleasure so he stopped pushing and continued to play with my clit. As I relaxed again, he fucked my pussy with his tongue, then flicked my clit repeatedly. With my ass once again relaxed, he pushed the dildo in further.

"You dirty slut. You've got this big cock all the way in your ass."

Before I had time to process that, I felt him twist the bottom of the dildo and a low vibration began in my ass. It was beyond anything I had ever felt or experienced and I arched off the bed. He flicked my clit with his tongue then went to sucking, swirling his tongue around it, then back to flicking again.

He raised his head to say, "You may cum" then went back to it.

I let go and felt my orgasm begin in my clit, spread inside my pussy and then to my ass as it clung to the dildo, sucking it deeper. I felt gush after gush come out of my pussy as I climaxed, my body convulsing. "Fuck!" I yelled over and over until finally, I finished climaxing although my body continued to spasm for several minutes.

"You are a very good girl," he said.

He slowly began removing the big dildo from my ass. My body twitched and my ass tried to hold on to it. He leaned down and flicked my clit gently as he pulled it the rest of the way out. I heard him moan when he pulled away and saw my ass open to him. I looked down at him and his cock was engorged again! I had never seen him this way. He was typically one and done and he had already cum twice. He untied me and said, "Roll over, ass up." I could not believe he was asking me to do this now as I was a puddled mess but of course, I did. We did not usually do doggy style in my ass because it was sometimes painful to me but it had been a while since we tried and I was very open after being fucked by the huge dildo.

He pushed my head down to the bed, my stretched-out ass and dripping pussy exposed to him. I felt him kneel behind me and grab hold of my hips.

"Your ass is so red and hot. Fuck you turn me on."

He slowly slid his cock into my ass which felt amazing now that the big dildo had done its job.

"You are a dirty slut."

He pushed in and out of my ass, slowly at first then picking up speed. I was surprised at how rock-hard his cock was and how good it felt, fucking my asshole. He was so deep in my ass that his balls slapped against my wet pussy. He reached around and flicked my clit back and forth with his finger until I felt the beginning of another orgasm taking hold.

"Cum with me!" He yelled and I felt his cock pulsate in my ass and his cum filling me. That was all I needed and I came hard with him.

We stayed like that for several minutes, shaking and panting. He whispered, "I love you" with his arms wrapped around my waist, his cheek against my neck, and his cock still twitching in my ass. He eventually relaxed and pulled out slowly. I felt his cum drip down onto my pussy. We both fell to the bed, his arms wrapped around me and I realized I had let go of all the stress long ago. My husband was a miracle worker.