My Strict Young Governess Ch. 06

Story Info
Deb is punished, Adrienne demos the martinet.
4.8k words
4.19
10k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You may find this story more enjoyable if you first have read My Strict Young Governess Chs. 1 through 5. However, you may also read this one and decide if it is to your fancy. This story involves significant discipline as well as bodily functions. If either of these topics bothers you, please do not read the story. All characters are 18 or over.]

I certainly hadn't been sure that after a day, a week, or a month that I would be pleased with having a strict, young woman as my governess. After Suzanne, who was all of 25, had taken charge of me, a 45-year-old middle-aged woman, I gradually came to not only respect her but to like her.

You should know that I asked for this. I wanted a strict young woman to serve as my governess. My husband responded to my telling him this by agreeing with whatever I wanted to do. It wasn't so much as not wanting to ask him to spank me, but my particular need to have a strict younger woman take control of me.

Even though this supremely confident young woman spanked and caned me, supervised me in the toilet, went to bed with my husband, and generally controlled my every act, I couldn't help but like her. She really has a sweet disposition. You might suggest that this confirms that I'm one of those people who thrives on embarrassment and humiliation. I'll admit that I obviously have some of that in me. Make that a lot of that in me.

But I also felt that having Suzanne as my governess was good for me. It made me take care of myself, my appearance, my behavior, and my life. Suzanne was the one who decided every day which panties I would wear, or whether I would wear them or a bra at all. I now slept on a bed next to the marital bed that Suzanne slept in with Ned, my husband.

Ned had told me that he was fine with my having a governess, just as long as she didn't try to govern him. This whole thing was a giant present for Ned. He gets to fuck a lovely 25-year-old woman, as well as his wife, when the governess allows me to have sex with my husband.

My world now included another governess named Linda, who was in charge of her submissive Aunt Frances, now called Franny, as well as a salesperson at Melanie's Feminine Fashions, a shop which specialized in fetish wear for women or for men who wanted to dress as women. Adrienne was just 20 but in addition to performing well in selling at the shop, she was a developing dominatrix who I would make herself available to babysit governess charges like Franny and me.

One day when I had invited all of them over for tea, Suzanne told me I was going to be punished in front of them. She was usually very direct with me, so I asked her if I could hear why I was to be punished.

"Although you do need to learn not to ask your governess for explanations when you are informed that you will be disciplined, Deb," Suzanne addressed me in a stiff manner, "I found this morning that not only had you left your soiled panties from yesterday on the floor in your bedroom but that when I picked them up, I saw that you apparently must have gotten your period last night or sometime yesterday."

My face reddened when I realized that she was aware of my having my period. How I thought I could conceal it from her was a silly act of mine since she often would have me pull down my panties for an inspection. But now I saw to my horror that she would undoubtedly expose my condition to everyone at the tea this afternoon.

"I'm sorry, Suzanne," I said feelingly. "I should have washed them out and I should have mentioned to you that I got my period last night. I hope you will take my shame and regret into consideration."

"Well," Suzanne responded, "I do expect better behavior from you, Deb. And we will have a new guest today at tea. Adrienne has agreed to take on a submissive named Maggie for a few weeks. It will be Adrienne's first actual assignment as a full-time governess. Melanie has said she can be away from the shop and that she will be paid, as Melanie wishes to encourage her staff to accept these assignments.

I immediately felt sorry for Maggie, whoever she might be, because although Adrienne had only just turned 20, she could be a very cruel dominant. Her specialty was embarrassment, and she employed this approach when dominant women brought their submissives into the shop for outfitting.

Adrienne was petite with sandy hair tied in a neat ponytail and a small frame with perky but proportional breasts. Working at the shop, she had become an experienced spanker and caner. Linda was a powerful domme, but she did not frighten me the way Adrienne did.

Linda and Franny arrived first. Linda wore a slightly matronly dress, probably to make herself seem older. I don't think she realized that a domme is all the more impressive if she accepts her youth and maximizes its impact in terms of shaming any older woman she is dominating. Franny, who was older than all of us, was wearing a very juvie short skirt with little white socks and a Peter Pan blouse. She made a point of kissing me on my cheeks when entering my home.

They sat down in my commodious living room, and I went to prepare tea. While I was attending to that, Adrienne arrived with Maggie in tow. I came into the living room where Suzanne introduced me. I thanked Suzanne and informed Maggie, who was a large-boned woman, that Suzanne was my governess.

Maggie, who looked to be in her 40s, seemed a bit quiet and when she thanked me for inviting her, she spoke in quite a deep voice. I went back to return with a serving platter of tea and pastries. Then I proceeded to prepare individual teacups and offer everyone their choice of pastries.

"Franny has been naughty," Linda reported, "so she will not be treated to any cake this afternoon." I saw Franny wince and felt she was more embarrassed at being so described than by her being deprived of pastry.

When I offered her the tray, Maggie rather instinctively seemed to go for the largest tart. Adrienne chided her and told her to concentrate on being more lady-like. When I served my own governess, Suzanne, she whispered out of sight that I should be aware that Maggie was a trans woman. "Pre-operative," she smiled in saying.

After everyone had been served, Suzanne announced that I would now be disciplined for misbehavior. When Linda asked what I had done, Suzanne grimaced and then said that I had left my soiled panties on the bedroom floor and that from inspecting them, she learned that I had gotten my period. I was supposed to let Suzanne know when I started my period because she would decide whether my behavior had been good enough so that I would be permitted to use tampons.

Again, my face reddened, and I walked over to where Suzanne had designated and marked a spot on the floor as my "naughty spot". This was now where I had to stand awaiting any punishment. I was required to lift my skirt above my waist, make sure it was securely held there by tucking it unto my belt or otherwise securing it in that position, and then pulling down my panties to my ankles.

I so prepared myself and uttered the required request, "Miss, I am ready for my disciplining."

"That's cool, Suzanne, that you're having Deb stand in her 'naughty spot'," Adrienne commented. "Do you use that in place of corner time?"

"They have different purposes," Suzanne answered her. "Corner time is a follow-on to punishment to make sure the girl realizes the import of her actual punishment. Standing in her naughty spot is to prepare her mentally for undergoing disciplining."

Suzanne ordered me to spread my legs as far apart as the panties at my ankles would permit. Then she pointed out my tampon string to the rest.

"Usually, when she is to be disciplined, Deb is required to remove her tampon before we begin," Suzanne told the group as I cringed. "But today we will change her after her punishment."

Suzanne now escorted me to the empty couch where I was told to bend over the side. Again, she ordered me to spread my legs as far apart as I could. Then I felt her lay her thin cane on my bare bottom. She drew it back and swish—I felt the sting of her cane right across my rear.

Apparently, Suzanne wanted this to be a major demonstration because the cane strokes came fast and furious. She had me screaming quickly when she crisscrossed strokes across my bottom on the diagonal.

Finally, the caning ended. My bottom was on fire. Suzanne told me I could stand and sent me to the corner. Although I normally am not put out by being in the corner, it was especially humiliating to be there now with all of the rest of them looking on and observing my cane-striped bottom as well as my tampon string.

After I had been in the corner for a while—it's very hard for me to know for how long, which is part of the punishment—Suzanne called me to come over and sit on the very edge of a chair she had placed facing her. She told me that because I hadn't informed her that my period had arrived, I would have to use maxipads instead of tampons.

I had given up pads except for having one in my panties on my usually one heavy day. I found that, unless I needed one as I did for that day, they tended to be uncomfortable, bulged in my panties, and even chafed. I could see that Suzanne had selected a very large and thick maxi, which she ceremoniously placed in my panties and made sure the sticky line that was disclosed when she removed the tape over it was firmly placed on my panty crotch.

Then as everyone seemed to be interested in staring right at my hairy pubic area, she pulled the string gently but enough to extract my soaked tampon. She wrapped it in a tissue and placed it next to her on the carpet to place in the wastebasket. I knew everyone was staring at my blood-soaked plug. Then she pulled up my panties—it seemed like I had retrogressed to the age of a young girl who just had her first menstrual period—until they were securely on me and that the pad was covering my quim.

This whole episode seemed to draw Maggie's particular attention and she rather spontaneously said blithely, "I didn't realize how complicated attending to your period could be," which was not especially appreciated by any of us who have periods, unlike her.

Adrienne snapped, "You should watch what you say, girlie, because you must wish you could have this part of being a woman in your life. Periods require special care, but they help define being a woman. I may just have you wear a pad in your panties during my period or a tampon somewhere else so you can start to appreciate what we have to deal with."

Now Maggie looked frightened and realized she had drawn her mistress's ire. I knew Adrienne was certainly capable of spanking her then and there in front of the group. I imagined that Maggie would not be happy were her panties pulled down and her genitalia exposed.

I realized that while Maggie obviously found becoming a woman highly enthralling, she was still adjusting to living as a female and to being a submissive as well. She definitely wanted this, I could see, but I knew that even though she seemed to crave embarrassment, Adrienne was a demanding mistress. It struck me as especially humiliating for Maggie to submit to such a youthful-appearing and aggressively dominant woman. After all, Adrienne could easily be mistaken for a teenager, which she had recently been.

"You still have a lot to learn!" Adrienne berated her. "You get up and go stand in that naughty spot that Suzanne has so helpfully provided us."

Maggie shamefacedly stood and walked over to stand where she had been ordered to go. Then she put her hands down to lift the hem of her skirt and secure it above her waist. She was a large woman—her frame made it much more apparent that she was a trans woman—and she was wearing large gray-white granny panties.

Adrienne knew how embarrassing the next order would be for Maggie. Now she would be exposing her pre-operative male genitalia to all of us.

"Get those panties down to your knees!" Adrienne exclaimed in a high-pitched whine.

Maggie hurried to comply with her young domme's harsh directions. She put her thumbs in the waistband of her large undies and slid them down to her knees, which she spread apart to keep them from falling further. She knew Adrienne would punish her if her panties didn't stay at the knee level.

I was surprised that now that Maggie's cock and balls were visible that they were quite small for someone her size/ Then it hit me that Adrienne had likely put her on a drug regimen designed to feminize her in advance of her operation so that she would be exhibiting secondary female sex characteristics.

After she had turned around and climbed on the chair on her knees at Adrienne's barked order, I was staring at her rear end and her legs were spread far enough that her scrotum was visible through her legs. I immediately thought that the ridge of skin that ran down the middle of her small scrotal sac in the rear made it look like she actually had a vulva between her legs.

I tried to get myself back to normal consciousness but the resemblance between male and female sex organs stayed in my mind. Suzanne offered Adrienne her cane, but the saleswoman always carried her own implements in her large handbag. She carefully removed a martinet from that bag and swished it through the air.

Although I couldn't see Maggie's face from where I was, I figured that this must have not only embarrassed her but terrorized her, given Adrienne's ferocity. Maggie must really want to be a woman, I conjectured, to have Adrienne as a domme.

Adrienne, however, was quite competent as a dominant. She had been trained by Melanie, whose shop catered to a BDSM clientele. Melanie not only was expert in recommending appropriate clothing for her customers but was highly skilled herself in administering discipline. I knew that not only did she carefully outfit her staff as to their garb but she trained them as disciplinarians so she could dispatch them immediately upon receiving a call from a client.

She lay the martinet on Maggie's large bottom, drew it back, and splattered it at her target, the leather strands with metal tips hitting across Maggie's buttocks. She kept firing away with the martinet, quickly reddening the bottom cheeks. Then she aimed just a tad lower, and I could see that one or two tips would strike between Maggie's spread legs and graze her scrotum.

Maggie cried out in pain, which brought home to me that Adrienne was very severe. Suzanne had not used a martinet to discipline me, and it was an implement I feared for just what Adrienne was doing with it to Maggie. The punishment continued and Adrienne kept aiming low so that a strand or two would kiss the diminished scrotal sac.

Finally, she finished and told Maggie to stand and pull up her panties. She did not sentence her to any corner time. Maggie looked suitably chastened and after she was allowed to return to sit next to Adrienne, she smiled at her and thanked her quietly for disciplining her.

Suzanne took me into the kitchen where we prepared tea for everyone. I brought it out on a tray and prepared each cup individually. All went well and a good conversation ensued. Everyone thanked Suzanne for the tea and pastries. Franny looked at me longingly and told me how pleased she was to be invited to my house.

Linda gave her a disapproving look and told her that she should thank Suzanne, who was in charge. I felt for Franny as she was only trying to be nice. She quickly apologized to her niece and then to Suzanne, who smiled and said it was nice to have her here.

"Would you like her to thank you under your skirt?" Linda said in a mild-sounding tone to Suzanne.

Suzanne's face brightened and she responded that she would be pleased if Franny would want to do that for her.

"It doesn't matter what she wants, she will do what you desire and what I tell her to do," Linda announced as Franny looked like she wanted to disappear into the wall. Then Linda signaled to her that she should go get under Suzanne's skirt and pleasure her.

Franny did move to comply, and I found it a bit sad to see this older woman get down on her knees to crawl between my governess's legs and use her tongue to please her. I did not know if Suzanne had removed her panties but assumed she probably had discreetly done that.

Franny's head disappeared and we did hear slight sounds of her tongue licking Suzanne between her legs. Suzanne's face showed her arousal. It did not take long for Franny to bring her to orgasm, which Suzanne tried to control but it was obvious that she was climaxing in front of us.

After Franny withdrew and quietly returned to her seat next to her niece Linda, Suzanne observed proper protocol and extended her thanks to Linda, saying that she clearly had trained her aunt well. It really did seem that Franny was merely an instrument of Linda's will.

Later I asked Suzanne about that, trying not to be seen as criticizing anyone.

"When a governess's girl does anything, good or bad," Suzanne now lectured me, "you address her governess. The governess deserves the respect of being addressed first. And that applies even like here, where Franny was the one who pleasured me."

"Sounds a bit unfair," I mildly remonstrated.

"Get that out of your mind," Suzanne warned me. "You'll get into trouble, and I don't want to have to discipline you because Linda or Adrienne complains to me."

The three governesses (even though Adrienne was not yet the permanent governess for Maggie) sat down by themselves and talked about what they now would enter in their little red books. Suzanne began by saying she would put down her caning of me, and Adrienne added that she would make an entry for Maggie's caning. Linda grinned and said, "I thought I was the hard-ass, but I have to give Franny a merit for her satisfying Suzanne so nicely."

Suzanne looked over to see how the three of us were doing. She told me to take Franny and Maggie to the kitchen to help me clean up. She then said that she and Linda and Adrienne were going to meet by themselves for a little while and that they were not to be disturbed. Then she left and I told the other two to come with me.

They were happy enough to be spending time with me and not their governesses. I told Maggie that Adrienne was very severe even though she was still rather young, but that she did really know what she was doing because of Melanie's training her. Maggie said she wanted more than ever to have her operation so that she could really be a woman.

Franny and I said that was great if she was absolutely sure because there was no going back.

"I know that it won't be perfect," Maggie said in a very even tone. "I really don't know what kind of cunt I will have, and I of course won't get my period. But in lots of ways, I will be so happy being female."

I told her I hoped she wouldn't be offended when I commented now that I did stare at her when she was being punished and saw how small her 'equipment' was. She giggled girlishly and answered that it was the result of the hormones and stuff she had been taking under prescription.

"Even though I've always wanted to be a girl," she admitted, "I did have a pretty active sex life as a boy. You know of course that I now can't get an erection, which is fine, but since I don't have a vagina and so I can't fuck either way, it's a little frustrating."

Franny now spoke up and suggested to Maggie that she would enjoy being a woman. "Deb and I may not seem like great examples being subject to governesses at our age, but we have them because we want that," she said very sincerely. "You may find that you like to be embarrassed the way we do, and if you can then, you should try to have Adrienne stay on as your governess. You'll be her first real girl, and she really knows what she's about. She's very strict, more than Linda even, and Suzanne, but she does have a heart. Of course, you'll see that it's hard to know a lot of stuff when you're only 20."

12