My Stripper Sister

Story Info
Nathan thought the stripper looked oddly familiar.
1.5k words
4.12
29.6k
49
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

Tessa giggled. "If you are what you eat then I'm made out of cum."

****

For my birthday Chuck took me to this strip joint called 'The Fuzzy Peach.' "Nate, these girls are hot as sin. Nice asses and fucking big tits. And they shake their tits and ass in your face."

"Okay Chuck, but why is it called Fuzzy Peach?"

"Cause the girls don't shave their coochies. You can see pubes poking out the sides of their thongs."

"Is that legal?"

Chuck laughed, "Dude there ain't no Shaved Snatch law."

Soon "Sapphire" was announced on stage. A topless stripper pranced out wearing a black eye mask. Shimmering blonde hair, succulent tits covered in glitter, and plump wiggling ass. She worked the pole, writhing and humping it. I wished I was the pole.

As Sapphire Danced, I threw a twenty on stage. She picked it up, squatting and bouncing in the dim light with her panty-clad cunt just inches from my face...I saw blonde pubes poking out. Cool.

Soon a topless redhead named Ruby Red bounced on the stage. The two girls kissed while rubbing their tits together. Chuck yelled. "Dude that blondie is so hot she could melt your dick. For your birthday I bought a private Dance from Sapphire in the VIP room. You can thank me later."

"Okay. What about you?"

"I got a VIP Dance lined up with Ebony. I love black booty." Chuck gave me a thumbs-up as his black stripper slithered over. The blonde bimbo waved at me and pointed to the VIP room.

I hurried to the room. Just as I walked in the blonde took off her mask and turned. I saw her face. HOLY FUCK! Sapphire was my sister, Tessa!

We blinked at each other for a few seconds. Tessa bit her lip and glanced at the bouncer. He yelled, "Sit down sir and enjoy your Dance." He pushed her at me. My sister blushed and straddled my lap, her bikini-clad tits pressing my face as she leaned into me.

"We'll talk later Nathan. Don't tell Mom." Tessa untied her top, and I gulped as it slid off her nice boobs...

The music kicked on with a bump and grind beat. Tessa swayed slowly back and forth, arching her back as her tits heaved up and down. The guitar beat picked up and she turned around, grinding her ass against my cock, which was rock hard. Incest be damned.

As Tessa thrust against me, I grabbed her waist, fighting the urge to grasp her twat. Before I knew it, she spun around. Her tits dangled inches from my face. Her glittery nipples stuck in my face.

Tessa drove her pelvis into mine, dry-humping me. She arched her back again, looking me straight in the eye, and then she leaned forward, making her nipple graze my lips and cheek. Sis massaged my cock through my jeans. Only a few layers of cloth kept me from screwing my sis.

Tessa grasped my hands, pulling them to her cushy tits.

The bouncer snapped his fingers. "Sapphire, his buddy paid for the dick-sucking, Platinum Package, I don't care if he's your brother, suck his dick. Do it."

Sis opened her mouth and licked up the small drop of pre-cum from my pee slit. Tess opened her lips wider take my dick into her mouth. She took more and more into her mouth.

Tessa bobbed slowly on my dick while cradling my balls. "Ohhh sis." Tess moved my hands to her tits again and sucked faster. Soon my prick swelled, and she sucked harder.

Suddenly my sperm spurt into Tessa's mouth. The first jet shot into her throat, and she swallowed. She withdrew back to the head as more cum flooded her cheeks. She gulped and choked, lifting up as the last squirt sprayed across her face.

Tessa looked up through cum covered eyelashes. "Fuck head, I can't believe you made me suck you off and swallow your jism!!" She staggered to her feet, spit out a pube and ran out the door topless.

Wow, I'd just gotten a blowjob from my sister. We drove home. I imagined her groaning as I speared her with my dick.

***

"So, Did you Like getting a lap Dance from your sister?"

"You knew Sapphire was Tessa?"

"Of course dude. I told you I picked out this place. Oh come on. What's the big deal? Siblings see each other naked all the time."

"But siblings don't suck each other!"

"Sometimes. I fucked my cousin once at a Halloween party. Didn't know it was Amy until she took off her mask. It made Thanksgiving really awkward."

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Hey bro what's new?" Tess giggled and walked in. Her nipple bumps reminded me it was cold outside. "So, I guess you know what I do for a living. And don't act like you didn't enjoy the BJ."

"Sis, have you sucked off a lot a guys in the VIP room?"

Tessa giggled. "If you are what you eat then I'm made out of cum." Pulling out her cell phone she clicked on stripper music.

Tessa pulled her top up and over her naked tits. Tossing it aside, she bent around to unzip her skirt. It dropped to the floor, revealing her thong and pubes. She leaned towards me, resting her hands on my hips.

"Lose the pants bro, I don't like rubbing my twat against zippers."

"Yes ma'am." In a second, they were off, and as Tessa straddled me, only a thin layer of cloth separated her cunt from my stiff cock. She ground her mound against my cock as her tits bounced in my face. I couldn't help myself. My mouth grabbed a nipple, sucking it like I was starving.

"That's a good brother..." Tessa writhed in pleasure, pushing her boob into my mouth. Then Sis wrapped her legs around my back, bucking back and forth on my lump...driving me crazy. We kissed, with our tongues dueling together.

Tessa stood up and dropped her panties.

"Stripping is fun... Screwing is fun-er!" Tessa pushed me back and stepped over my stiff cock lining it up with her pussy. She rubbed the tip with her moist slit.

My sister bore down on my pole with the slick wetness of her pussy. It slid down to the base of my cock. I was inside her pink heaven... it felt great.

We humped into each other as we kissed. Fucking my sister seemed natural. Tessa bucked on my pole like the stripper she was. "Fuck me Nate. Bury that prick in my pussy!"

Our thighs smacked in rhythm as she bounced up and down on my lap. Tessa's cunt juices ran down my shaft. I took one of her nipples into my mouth again, biting down, pushing her over the edge. Her cunt spasmed around my dick, sending shockwaves of pleasure up my spine.

"Holy shit Sis,"

"I'm cumming. Bro I'm cumming." Tessa spasmed on top of me over and over again. She wrapped her legs tight around my back, forcing me deep inside her. Tessa's convulsing cunt squeezed my boner...And it spewed, shooting cum deep inside her hole.

After the last spasm she collapsed, squishing her boobs on my chest.

We sat there entangled, my cock still inside her hole. She kissed me like a lover and pulled me into the bathroom. We fucked in the shower. And in bed a few hours later. There was a lot of screwing that night.

In the morning, I made coffee while Tessa slept in. I turned as Chuck ran in. "Dude! I've tried calling you for hours "

"Chuck I got a girl here, in my bed."

"Is she hot? Does she do three-ways?"

"Get out!"

"Nate, is someone here?" Tessa walked into the room naked.

"Sis cover your twat."

"Why? Chuck's already seen my boobs. He might as well see the entire package."

Chuck's eyes darted back from Tessa's twat to me. "You screwed your own sister!"

Tessa laughed. "Of course he did Chuck. But don't tell nobody."

"Why would I tell? I want you to hook me up with that black chick Ebony."

"Sure dude. She'll be at your place tonight." Tessa and I were eating lunch naked the next day when a red-faced Chuck stumbled through the door. "You hooked me up with my cousin Amy."

"Seriously dude, knock first."

Tessa laughed. "We'll Chuck did you get lucky?"

"Yes, and Amy wants another fucking. I gotta go." Chuck ran out just as a redhead walked up. It was Ruby Red the stripper.

Tessa squeezed Ruby's pussy as they shared a deep, sensual kiss. "Nate I'd like you to meet my lover Ruby Red."

Julia giggled. "Were not lesbians were Bi. We believe in sharing twats and cocks." Ruby dropped her clothes. "Nate I see you have a boner. Is that hard thing for me?"

Soon I was balls-deep in Julia's tight fuzzy red cunt. Each time I drove into the redhead's pussy, her long tongue probed deeper into Tessa's waiting snatch. Eventually, I blew a load of cum into her snatch. Then Tessa spread her legs for me.

Life is sweet.

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers