My Student House - A Naked Guest

Story Info
College house, when a guest comes to visit and gets naked.
2.6k words
4.57
19.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my third year of University I rented a great house and sublet the two spare rooms to a couple of mates.

We had all lived on campus the year before and loved the thought of independence and living as grown ups.

I was 20 and despite a bit of money saved from working as a pizza delivery guy, I wasn't exactly well off.

The house I chose was on the outskirts of Guildford and was a classic semi-detached cottage with three smallish bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and a big living room and kitchen downstairs.

The house was in a bad state and the previous tenants had been evicted after a police raid that had turned over the whole place. It turns out they had been the local drug dealers and all the neighbours had become very accustomed to lots of noise, unruly visitors at all hours and ultimately a midnight SWAT team knocking down the door and arresting all of the inhabitants.

The place was a wreck, but a steal and we were made very welcome by our neighbourhood for simply not being drug dealers!

That said, we were three twenty year old lads who enjoyed a drink, the odd joint and a game of darts which was the first thing to go up on the wall. When we moved out three years later and removed the dart board our living room wall looked like someone had machine gunned it!

The house soon got a reputation with family and friends as a place to crash for a couple of nights or to use as a base when visiting the area. We had plenty of camp beds and I think one night we had almost 12 sleeping over.

Whoever stayed knew the rules. No actual rules but contribute to what you eat, drink or smoke.

During late summer I was asked by one of my sister's friends if she could come and stay since she was taking her driving test in Guildford since it was a lot cheaper than London.

Maddie was a couple of years older than me and had been a frequent visitor to the family home growing up. She was also drop dead gorgeous.

A couple of years previously she had come over after college to get ready for a big Friday night out with my sister and her friends.

Maddie had been 21 at the time and she enjoyed teasing me, knowing I was a randy 18 year old.

I had been in the garden when I saw her waving at me from a bedroom window. She called out asking if I could help her with something. I went up to the room and she was wearing a stunning tight fitting, skin hugging, all in one white cotton dress.

She turned her back to me and asked if I could do the zip up at the back. I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra. I touched her naked back as I slid the zip upwards and then went to leave.

As I did so she turned around and her curvy outline was caught beautifully in the sun.

"One more thing? Can you see my Pussy in this?" she asked.

Maddie smiled as she saw my gaze lower towards her perfectly silhouetted Brazilian landing strip!

I must have stuttered and only remember staring and saying something like "no not really!"

What I wish I had said and frequently did whilst wanking over the memory many times afterwards was "not as much as I would like!" but unfortunately I missed my chance and never thought it might come again!

When Maddie phoned me about her driving lessons I hadn't seen her for a couple of years but unsurprisingly I didn't hesitate about offering up a room. I told her that the house would be her and three lads and she would have to take us for what we were, not particularly tidy students who enjoyed getting drunk and stoned.

Maddie signed up and the next week we all set about tidying the house to some degree and waiting for Maddies arrival the following Monday.

I had offered to pick her up from Guildford station but she insisted on arriving by taxi and when it pulled up and Maddie got out the car she was every bit as gorgeous as I remembered.

Now 23 Maddie had straight dark brown hair, perfect skin, amazing breasts covered by a tight fitting tshirt and tight fitting jeans which showed off an amazing butt.

All three of us rushed out the door to help her with her bags and I even paid the taxi, praying that it would be less than the ten quid I had in my pocket!

Maddie settled in straight away and since we all had lectures that week, we soon found a routine of Maddie doing four hours of driving a day, going food shopping and then meeting us at home around 6pm each evening for dinner and the start of whatever the evenings activities might be. We frequently went to the pub, an occasional club, the local curry house or stayed at home.

Maddie took part in everything and we all enjoyed her company and being seen around town with a stunning girl. After three weeks she was nearing the end of her driving training and the driving test was looming large.

Maddie confessed to getting more and more nervous as the test date approached. On a Wednesday night she told everyone that she had decided for the test that Friday she was going to go in confident and part of that was she was going to dye her hair either dark red, blue or pink and we had to decide.

After a marathon game of darts where each housemate represented each possible colour, I won and fiery red was chosen. Maddie promised to buy it at the shop the next day and show us all when we got home from Uni! I wasn't sure she would go through with it.

The next day my main lecture got cancelled and by lunchtime I was done. Without any one else around I decided to head home.

When I arrived I noticed the upstairs crap attempt at a stain glass bathroom window was slightly open and I could hear music.

I opened the front door and shouted "Hello!" to make sure Maddie knew I was home.

Maddie responded and I went to the kitchen, grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge and picked up the darts.

I am sure I was nowhere near as good at darts as I remember but when you only have 20 hours of lectures a week we had all become pretty handy. In my mind I was a World Champion in the making.

It was a hot summer and each chilled beer didn't last long.

After an hour or so I realised both that I had by now had four large cans of Stella and needed a piss, and that I hadn't heard from Maddie since I first got home.

I wandered upstairs to the landing outside the bathroom and asked if she was ok. My mind drifted to thinking what was on the other side of the door and I noticed another part of me reacted to the same thought.

Maddie turned the music down and said she was ok, and if I needed a pee, not to worry and come in since the door was unlocked.

I nervously opened the door, adjusting myself first to make sure my bulge in my jeans wasn't too obvious.

The sight I was met with when I entered the room will be forever etched in my memory. Sitting in the large bath tub at the end of our long bathroom under the window was Maddie, covered up to her neck in dark red bath water. She lowered herself a bit more to make sure she was under cover and then asked me what I thought of her newly dyed hair?

I had completely forgotten the previous night's conversation, but true to her word Maddie was now a deep dark red colour. Unfortunately for her the dye had also turned her hands, her shoulders, her neck and anything else she touched dark red in the process including most bathroom surfaces.

I laughed and said it looked great.

"How long do you need to leave it in for?" I asked.

"It's ready. Sorry to have taken so long in the only bathroom! I didn't think anyone would be home this early." she replied.

I reassured her that it was absolutely no problem.

In a flashback to our previous flirting years before, Maddie then asked if I could help her with something?

I had by now completely forgotten that I needed a pee and the sight of Maddie naked and sitting in a pool of red water in my bathroom had resurrected my bulge to the point where it was virtually unavoidable. I am sure she noticed.

Maddie asked if I could help wash the dye out from her hair. I agreed and sat on the edge of the bath behind her and grabbed the shower head. From my vantage point I could look over her shoulder and see the outline of her beautiful naked body. Her curvy breasts, tight tum and the same perfectly trimmed bush that I remembered from a few years earlier.

I started to rinse the dye from her hair and streams of dark red water poured over her body. It looked more like murder scene than a hair rinse but slowly but surely she started to get the dye out of her hair.

I turned off the shower, thinking my help was no longer needed. However Maddie pointed to her shoulders and neck and asked if I could also help her get the dye of her skin. She handed me a sponge.

"Take your top off too since I can't get the dye out if it stains your clothes." she suggested.

I was a 20 year old with a good enough physique not to be embarrassed, and Maddie had seen me topless many times before in the garden or swimming. I took off my top and put lots of body wash on the sponge.

Sitting on the edge of the bath I couldn't reach all of Maddie and after a while she suggested she turn to face the other way with her back to the taps, so I could do the other side. The water was still dark red so she retained some modesty, however moving to the other side would end all that. Maddie stood up in the middle of the bath and dripped dry for a moment revealing both her wet breasts and glistening brown Brazilian bush, that had gone slightly red due to the dye in the water.

Maddie sat back down facing the other way and I began to wash her other shoulder.

Topless, and with an already hardening cock Maddie reverted to her old tricks.

"So do you think I should dye my Pussy too?" she asked.

Maybe because I was older or maybe because I had fantasised so many times about her previously, this time I was quick with a response.

"No!" I confidently said.

"I think I should dye your pussy!" I stated.

Maddie laughed, stood up again so her pussy was face high, since I was still sitting on the bath and reached over to hand me the bottle of dye.

I took a small dollop of the dye and slowly started massaging it into the soft pubic hair immediately above her clit. There wasn't much to cover and the well groomed line soon turned a dark red.

Maddie laughed and sat down in the bath to rinse off.

"This should only need a few minutes before you can rinse it out. There isn't much there." she added.

"Anyway, while we wait, didn't you come here for a pee or something? I don't mind" Maddie said.

"If it was a number two then you can wait but if you need a piss then just have one." she repeated.

Not wanting my afternoon of perving to end quite yet, I quickly replied that actually I hadn't needed either.

Perplexed, Maddie asked why I had said that I needed the bathroom.

"I wanted a wank!" I replied.

After what must have only been seconds but felt like an awkward minute, Maddie laughed and once she stopped looked me in the eye and suggested I carry on?

"Show me what you've got then!" she said again laughing in between words.

More than happy to play my part, I removed the rest of my clothes and turned to show her an 8" hard, thick and somewhat already leaking cock.

"Fucking hell!" Maddie exclaimed. "That I did not know!"

I was already extremely turned on and didn't want to cum straight away, so I very slowly stroked myself as Maddie got into a kneeling position in the bath. She reached out and joined me with a hand around my shaft. She pulled me to the bath and lowered her lips around my tip. Wow. Maddie licked and sucked and caressed my cock and balls until I could almost not stop myself.

However, I didn't just want a blow job from Maddie now though and I pulled out of her mouth letting her lick the tip of my cock as it left.

I moved Maddie further down the bath (thank god for those huge old Victorian tubs), and got in to the bath on my knees behind her. Maddie looked back at me and nodded as I positioned myself behind her.

In a moment that I had dreamed of for years previously and one I will never forget, I entered Maddie's soaking wet red pussy and moved deep inside her.

She felt better than I could ever have or ever did imagine.

We were both making such a mess with red bath water going everywhere and both groaning loudly that we were somewhat startled when we heard loud banging on the bathroom door.

One of my housemates had returned and apparently desperately needed a piss.

"Sorry mate." I replied, but Maddie was far more brazen.

"Come in! We're both covered." she stated.

In walked my housemate to see a view in front of him of me butt naked, fucking a beautiful naked Maddie both covered in what looked like pints of blood, with red stains all over the bathroom floor and walls.

He ran back out of the room faster than he has ever moved before shouting, laughing, crying and protesting that he would never be able to get the image from his head.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Maddie.

"Well now you have a witness and no-one can say this didn't happen." she answered.

For the first time I leant in and gave her a big kiss.

We finished fucking in the bath, well Maddie bent over the bath. I pulled out and came all over her beautiful arse. I made sure some of my cum hit her little butt hole and took a step back to admire Maddie's but covered in a large volume of my cum. Another image I don't think I will forget in a hurry. By the time we were dried off and ready to rejoin the rest of society, we both had dark red pubic hair and as a result of mine, Maddie still had a red stain on her arse that I purposely hadn't washed off. We got very drunk that night and slept together in my room, having sex twice more.

The next day Maddie passed her driving test!

True story.