My Student, Our Babygirl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Okay, let's just eat first, shall we? - said Mommy. We sat down at the table and we talked, ate and drank some wine. It was very pleasurable. They were very interesting and intelligent people and I was glad we could talk about many topics other than sex.

-Okay Daddy... now I'll help our little doll get ready for you - mommy said, holding my hand so I could go with her.

-Thanks, baby. Let me know when she's ready. Give Daddy a kiss, angel? - and I did, it was so fucking sensual... he grabbed my ass and then let me go. Mommy helped me to get dressed into that new white lacy lingerie she bought me earlier. She fixed my hair and we shared a deep, passionate kiss.

-I'm leaving now, sweetie. It's you and Daddy's moment. But I'll be back later, okay? - another loving kiss - enjoy it, princess. And don't be nervous. I'll tell Daddy you're ready. - She left the room and I sat on the bed, just waiting. Yeah, I was a bit nervous but mostly just horny with anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

-Baby girl... - yes, that was Daddy. I got up off the bed so he could see me properly. - wow... - he just looked at me for a few minutes, adjusting his bulge in his pants. - my sweet little girl... you're so fucking sexy. Daddy can't believe he is finally seeing you like that after imagining you for so long... - he said as he got closer to me, holding my face with one hand and my waist with the other. - You make Daddy so fucking horny - he whispered at my ear - whenever I see you in the class, the way you walk, the way you move your hips, that fantastic ass... - he said moving his lips closer to mine, looking at them - the first day I saw you coming in my classroom, wearing that pink dress that marks your curves so perfectly... I knew right there I needed to fuck you. - he said looking straight into my eyes. I took a deep breath, that was just so fucking erotic... knowing he would picture me sexually the same way I pictured him since the day we met... and his touch, his voice... I was so wet I'm sure it was running down my thighs. And then, he kissed me. And what a kiss! It was slow, romantic, but still urgent, needy and dominant. One of his hands was grabbing my face as the other one moved to my ass, squeezing it. I moaned into our kiss, letting him know how much I was enjoying it. His tongue was caressing mine as the hand that was on my face moved to my hair and pulled it a little, making sure to show me he was the one in charge, even though he was being romantic.

-Lay on the bed, baby girl. - I did what he asked me as he was undressing himself, removing his shirt, showing off his defined abs that made things even hotter. Then, he stripped off his pants, standing there wearing just some black boxers. He was the sexiest man alive. And he was approaching me on the bed, being on top of me, kissing my lips like his life depended on it. - I want this to be special for you, babygirl. I'll go slow today, I'll be gentle. - he said as he kissed my neck - but don't you forget it, princess - he said, stop kissing my neck and looking into my eyes - after tonight, you're mine. I own you. I. Own. You. I'll be the first and only man to fuck that tight pussy, do you understand me?

-Yes, Daddy - I whispered, unable to think straight.

-Good girl. Now... let's see those sweet tits of yours. - he said as he was undoing my bra, letting my boobs free. He held them both, one on each hand, which made me gasp. - Fuck. So perfect. They fit perfectly on my hands, baby. They were made for me. - I've always been a bit self conscious about my breasts, since they were not big enough in a way I'd like so I was glad to know my partner was happy about them. He put one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking it like he was an expert and I let out a moan.

-Daddy...

-Do you like that, sweetheart?

-Yes... ohh, yes.

-Yes what?

-Yes, Daddy.

-Good girl. Am I the first man to ever touch them? And to lick and suck them?

-You are, Daddy.

-Fuck. - he said, resuming to grab and suck them. - you're the most precious little thing - he came back to my lips, kissing them. - and you're only mine. - He kissed the way down to my breast, waist, tummy and thighs. - Open those little legs for Daddy, angel. - I did as he said and he licked my still covered pussy and rubbed it through the lacy material, making me moan a bit louder than before. - let's get rid of those - he said as he removed my panties. - Holy fuck! - he said as his finger touched my wet slit. - so beautiful. So fucking beautiful. I've never seen a prettiest little pussy in my life. I'm never letting you go, baby. I'll be fucking this little pussy forever. - his finger was touching my clit as he was saying that and I moaned loud, relieved to finally be touched where it was needed for so long.

-Daddy... that's so good.

-Daddy didn't even start yet, baby girl. Now let me get rid of those boxers, or else my dick will explode in them. - he said as he was removing the last piece of clothing that remained on him, letting his big, thick cock free. It looked so fucking delicious! So big, so hard, I could even see some of his pre cum on it. He rubbed it lightly and let out a muffled moan. - That's a dick, baby. Daddy's dick. Your first and only. - he didn't take his eyes off mine as he was saying that. So fucking sexy. He came back to his position between my legs and kissed my inner thighs. - Daddy will taste that wet little pussy of yours now. I'll make you cum for me. And then, I'll fuck you. Ready, princess?

-Yes Daddy - it was all I managed to say as I felt his warm breath on my pussy, followed by his tongue. Initially, he just licked my slit, where most of my wetness was, moaning at the taste of it.

-Baby girl, you taste so fucking good, wow. Fuck. - his tongue came back to my slit, devouring my juices again - that's the taste of a virgin. I've been craving it for so long, princess. I can't explain how much I love it. - his tongue on my pussy was making me feel things I've never felt before. I imagined it for so many nights but I never thought it could be that good. It got even better when he sucked at my clit, what made me moan so loud I almost screamed. - Yes, babygirl. Let Daddy know how much you're enjoying it.

-Oh Daddy... that feels so good. I... oh my God! - I moaned as he kept sucking and licking my clit. He was bringing me so much pleasure, I was so fucking horny that, at that point, he could do whatever he wanted to me. I was all his.

-Yes, baby... sweetest pussy ever - Daddy said before resuming to lick and suck my pussy, making me even wetter, as if it was possible. - Daddy will put a finger inside now, okay? Relax for Daddy. I need to get this tight pussy ready for my cock.

-Yes Daddy. - I responded before feeling a finger inside my virgin hole, which made me scream out of pleasure - Daddy!

-Ohh baby... so fucking tight. For God's sake. - he kept licking my clit with one of his fingers inside of me. - You're soaked, too. You have no idea how much I want to ruin this tight little pussy, babygirl. But not tonight. Daddy will make love with you tonight. But now... - he said, adding more licks to my clit and pumping his finger inside of me - I want you to cum for Daddy. Can you do it, baby? Are you close to cumming for Daddy?

-I... I am, Daddy, ohh... - I said between moans, as I was breathing fast.

-Cum for Daddy, my precious babygirl. Cum all over Daddy's face and finger. Do it. - he demanded and my body obeyed, my liquids leaking out of my pussy like a river. I cummed so hard. I can't explain what I was feeling. I brought myself to an orgasm before but having someone else doing it it's just another level. I was in heaven.

-Fuck, baby... you made a mess. So fucking tasty. So beautiful. You're everything I needed in my life, princess. Daddy needs you so fucking much. - he said coming for my lips, letting me taste myself. That was so hot, I was so owned by that man!

-Sorry I made a mess, Daddy.

-Don't apologize, angel. It means you enjoyed it really much. Did you, my princess?

-Yes Daddy, I did.

-Great. Now - he said, holding my face and looking deep into my eyes - Daddy is going to fuck you. Daddy will take your virginity. I promise you, I'll try my best to be gentle. It might hurt you a bit at the beginning, but I promise you it will feel good after. Okay, babygirl?

-Yes, Daddy. I'm ready. - I responded. I knew it could hurt me but I wasn't nervous anymore. I was too horny and I needed to be invaded by that big, hard cock. He kissed me deeply, romanticly, in a love-making kind of kiss.

-I'm so honored to be your first, baby. I've been craving a virgin pussy for so long... - he said, while stroking his cock slowly. - and as you know, after I get my big dick inside that tight young pussy, there's no coming back. You're mine. Only mine. You'll be my baby girl, my toy, my little pet, my slut. I'll fuck you whenever I want, wherever I want. That pussy will belong to me. Got it, little girl?

-Yes, Daddy. I want to be yours.

-Good girl. Now open those legs for Daddy. - I obeyed him and he got on top of me, kissing my nipples once again. He rubbed the head of his cock into my wet pussy and that felt so fucking good! I could cum just from him doing that. - here it goes, baby. Take Daddy's cock. - and with that, he fucked me, slowly getting in, breaking my hymen. There was some resistance, but he didn't stop till his cock was all the way inside of me, which made me scream in pain and pleasure. - Fuck! Fuck, Emily! Baby girl! - Daddy moaned.- You're so fucking tight! For fuck's sake!

-Daddy! - tears ran down my face. It did hurt but at the same time feeling him inside of me felt so right, like my pussy was made for him. He was fucking me. I was no longer a virgin. My hot professor, old enough to be my real father, was fucking me. I was glad I saved myself for a real man instead of letting boys play with me. His dick was deep there inside of me, stretching my little hole, but he was not pounding into me yet, he was making sure I would adjust to his size.

-Fuck, baby girl... your little pussy feels so good. I've been craving you for months... - he groaned - and now I'm finally inside of you. Daddy has to fuck you now, angel. - and he started his movements. After a few thrusts, the pain started to go away and it became extremely pleasurable. It's like I could never stay without him anymore. - So fucking tight! Fuck, baby!

-Oh Daddy... that feels so good!

-Good, baby. Daddy's glad you're enjoying it, angel. - he said before kissing me deeply and desperately as he was grabbing my hips tight, slamming on me faster. He fucked me so good, hitting just the right spots, and when he was doing it looking at my eyes deeply... fuck, I felt like I was in another dimension. He looked so dominant, so strong, like he knew exactly what he was doing, the eye contact definitely had an effect on me. I was moaning loud at that point and then he announced he was close: - Baby girl, Daddy is about to cum in you... Take Daddy's cum inside that little pussy!

-Yes Daddy! - I moaned. - Please! Give it to me!

-I will, baby girl. I'll fill your tight little pussy with my cum. You're mine, aren't you? I own this little pussy. I own you. Say it! - he demanded.

-Yes Daddy, I'm all yours... this pussy is yours, Daddy. You own me! You own me, Daddy! - I yelled.

-That's it, Emily... Daddy owns you... fuck! Fuck! - he groaned as he came inside of me, filling me up with his hot seed. - Your pussy is milking my cock so good! Babygirl... - his breath was heavy as he was recovering from his orgasm, finally removing his dick out of me, which made me let out a small moan. He laid down beside me and kissed my lips while caressing my hair. - You're so beautiful... you took my cock so well, baby. Daddy's proud of you, my princess. You'll be the perfect little slut for Daddy and Mommy. - he said before kissing my lips once again. - Thank you again for accepting and for letting me be your first.

-Thank you for being so nice, Daddy.

-You're my princess. Did you like it that Daddy made love with you?

-I've never felt so good in my life. It was much better than I thought it would be. - I said honestly and he kissed my forehead.

-I'm glad you did, baby girl. But Daddy won't make love with you every time. Daddy likes it a little rougher. And he and Mommy will teach you to enjoy it, too. How do you feel about that?

-I'm looking forward to learning it, Daddy. - He smiled big as I said it.

-Such a good girl... - and he resumed kissing my lips. After making out for a few minutes, I fell asleep in his arms.

Next morning, I woke up and Daddy and Mommy were having breakfast downstairs.

-Good morning, baby girl. - Mommy told me and kissed my cheek. - How did you sleep, sweetheart? Did you have a good time last night?

-Yes, Mommy, it was fantastic. - I said with a big smile.

-Yes, honey, she was. - Daddy said, coming closer to me. - she was such a good girl for her Daddy. - he said before kissing my lips.

-Mommy is so proud of you, baby girl. - Mommy kissed me this time. - and she can't wait to taste your sweet pussy - she whispered in my ear - Daddy told me you taste like strawberry bubblegum. I can't wait to taste it.

After breakfast, Daddy went to his library to do some work stuff and Mommy called me from upstairs so I got up the stairs to look for her.

-Where are you, Mommy?

-I'm in Mommy and Daddy's bathroom, sweetie. - when I came in there, I found Mommy naked. God, she's so fucking sexy. She doesn't have an ass as big as mine but her bobs were almost twice the size of mine. Her long, blonde, curly hair would go till the middle of her back, her waxed pussy looked really yummy and her blue eyes were hypnotizing. She was 48 but still a very attractive woman.

-Hello...

-Come here, baby girl. Mommy has a few things to teach you. - he said before hugging me tight, pressing her big tits to me. She held my chin with her hand making me look up at her. - Kiss me. - she demanded, so I did. I pressed my lips to her soft ones. Her kiss was fantastic. So sweet, so loving, so tasty... I felt secure and comfortable in her arms. - Undress for Mommy, baby. - As I was doing it, she turned around to put some soap inside the bathtub, preparing a nice bath for us. She jumped in, asking me to join her, so I did.

-Humm, it feels nice, Mommy. - I said as I got in and felt the warm water on my skin. She leaned in and kissed my lips once again, as his hands traveled through my hair.

-Mommy is so happy you're here, babygirl. I'm so glad to share Daddy with such a sweet little slut like you. - she whispered while kissing my neck. - so pure, so beautiful... - her hands touched my boobs, holding them in place, right before pinching my nipples. It hurted a bit but it felt so nice! I moaned for her:

-Mommy...

-Do you like that, baby girl? Do you like it when Mommy plays with those cute little tits? They are so delicious, princess. Mommy will taste them. - she announced before putting my right nipple inside her mouth, making me moan in pleasure. She did it with the left one too, not breaking eye contact, which was so sexy! Suddenly, she gave it a little bite and that made me let out a little scream due to the pain and the surprise of it. It was turning me on, though. -Such a little slut, aren't you?

-Yes, Mommy. - I moaned.

-Good girl - she said, touching her own breasts before grabbing them and pressing against mine, rubbing our nipples together. Fuck, that was so good! I was so horny feeling those huge tits on my skin, Mommy certainly knew how to play with girls. - Your Daddy loves watching this. And when he cums on our tits while we do that... fuck, we have to do it tonight. - the image of it on my head drove me wild. Sharing Daddy's cum with Mommy seemed so nice to me. After that, she kissed my lips some more. Her kiss was addictive, I never wanted to let her go. We made out on the bathtub for a few more minutes, touching each other's tits and enjoying how the warm water felt on our skin. Then, we got some towns to dry ourselves off and walked to the bedroom, laying on bed and resuming kissing.

-Mommy...

-Yes, baby?

-I'm so wet for you... will you suck my pussy, Mommy?

-Yes, baby. I've been wanting to taste you since I saw you naked in the store yesterday. You have the prettiest little pussy Mommy has ever seen. - she responded, going down on the bed, facing my pussy. - Humm, so, so pretty... - she just admired my pussy for a few seconds before pressing her tongue on my clit, making me gasp.

-Mommy! - she was sucking me so good. So slow, so sensual. I felt so relaxed yet so aroused. Daddy was good at doing that but Mommy brough that feminine energy that just made me melt.

-Yes, babygirl... you taste so sweet. - she continued to suck my clit and lick my slit, going faster while her hands traveled to her own pussy, rubbing it. She would moan into my pussy, sucking my juices and stimulating my clit, making me moan louder in pleasure.

-Mommy, that feels so good! I... please Mommy!

-Please what, babygirl? Use your words.

-Please Mommy, I want to cum! - I begged her.

-Do it, baby. Feed Mommy your cum. - and she went faster with her tongue and lips on my clit and I couldn't hold it and cummed for her, shaking and screaming from the feeling. It was so fucking good. I bet Daddy could hear it from downstairs.

-Humm, babygirl... You taste so addictive. Mommy is in love with that sweet little cunt of yours. - she said, coming next to me, kissing my lips passionately and slowly.

-That was so so good. - I confessed, biting my lip.

-Yeah, it was. But Mommy needs to cum too, princess. Will you help her? - she said leaning closer to my ear - Mommy will teach you how to make her feel good.

-Yes, Mommy.

-Good girl, such an obedient little slut, aren't you? - she said and gave a little bite on my right nipple, which was surprisingly pleasurable, making me moan. - Now, princess... go face Mommy's pussy. - and I did. It was so pretty and wet! - That's it. Do you know where is my clit, babygirl?

-Yes, Mommy, right here. - I said, touching it with my finger.

-Yes, such a good little girl! Now, rub it for Mommy, the same way you do it to yourself when you're horny. - She demanded. I started to rub her clit in circles, the same way I like it and she moaned. I could never imagine that touching a woman's pussy could bring me so much pleasure, that was definitely a side of me I didn't know till I met Mommy. It was just so pretty, so wet, so perfect. - Yes, babygirl, rub your Mommy, you're so good... - she moans some more as I continue to rub circles slowly on her clit. - Now, I want you to lick Mommy's pussy like a little kitten. Lick my slit, my inner lips, my clit... all of it. - I did as she asked, putting my tongue on her slit and tasting her wetness. Fuck, why is it so good? She tasted like nothing I could compare to but yet it was so sweet! I did what she instructed me till I reached her clit with my tongue, which made her moan louder. So sexy.

-Am I doing it alright, Mommy?

-Yes, princess, you are. You are such a good little girl for me! Ahh! - She moaned louder as I continued to lick all over her wet pussy. - Now, baby, suck Mommy's clit... - I sucked like she demanded and I continued as I got her moans in approval. I was doing my best to make Mommy feel good although it was my first time eating a girl out. A few minutes later, Mommy announced she was close, so I decided to go faster and it seems like it worked. - Baby girl... that's it... don't stop! Mommy's cumming, Mommy's cumming, babygirl!

-Wow, Mommy... I didn't know playing with girls was so fun! - I confessed, hugging her.

-Yes, angel, it is. And Mommy is very happy you like that. You did very well for your first pussy, my little girl - she said caressing my face and kissing me.