My Stupid Sexy Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stood and smirked at me, holding my panties up where we could both see them, but I didn't need to look to see what she wanted me to.

"Someone is rather excited, no?" she said with a wicked grin. To my surprise, but not disappointment, she lifted my panties to her lips and licked the fabric, just where my soaked pussy had been moments ago. My pussy was throbbing as I imagined her doing so more directly and I let off a pitiful moan. Without realizing it, I pulled further onto the bed and spread my legs a bit in invitation, but that just made her wicked, teasing smirk return.

"It's rather unfair that you're the only one naked, isn't it my pet?" she asked innocently. "Undress me."

I complied eagerly with a 'yes, mistress!' and stood, pulling her jeans off as fast as I could manage. I got them mostly off before I realized that her shoes were in the way and I fumbled with them for far longer than I should have before I finally got her jeans and shoes off. Now she was in her own beautiful panties -- an adorable purple thong with lacy frills on the waistband -- and her matching socks. I was pulling the socks off and eyeing her panties hungrily when an idea struck me.

I grabbed the waistband of her panties with my teeth and pulled them down, slowly and carefully. She seemed surprised by this, but she allowed it. I made a note to thank my mistress later for such an indulgence.

Finally, at last, we were both laid fully bare before each other, and it was beautiful. We both wanted each other, that much was obvious, but what did we do now? I'd seen porn, and I knew my own desires now, but I didn't know how to initiate the next part.

Thankfully, I didn't need to. She shoved me onto the bed again and straddled me, her wet pussy radiating warmth onto my belly.

"Do you want to cum, pet?" she asked, and I nodded eagerly. "Then earn it."

She turned around, throwing each leg over me until I was facing her beautiful, round ass. It was at that moment that I realized I was an ass girl, because the curves of her ass did things to me that I'd never imagined were possible. My hands reached up and grabbed her soft, jiggly cheeks and I kissed each cheek over and over, alternating between them.

What I really wanted was right below them, but I didn't dare go for it until my mistress gave me permission.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Emily asked impatiently, and that was all I needed.

My mouth went for her pussy as fast as I could manage. I didn't know what I was doing. I just enjoyed the taste of her beautiful womanhood and the delicious taste of the juices coming from it. I must have been doing something right, because a familiar moan soon filled the room and it was soon joined by my own moan as I felt her tongue on my pussy. Even as her ass seemed to swallow my face -- which was a blessing, in my opinion -- we ate each other out. As the pleasure became too much to bear, my own fingernails left rather large scratches down her beautiful ass.

Every single lick became fiercer, each moan louder and louder, and every breathy plea more intense until -- at last -- I came. As Emily went slump on top of me, I realized that she had too. Shifting on top of me, she repositioned so that we were once again face-to-face.

"I love you, sis," she said, kissing me gently even as the lust faded. My breathing was heavy, and I wanted nothing more than to go to sleep in her arms, so I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I love you too, Em," I whispered softly. After a quiet blissful moment, Emily stirred.

"Wait, what about your date?" she asked, seeming concerned as if we hadn't just made love.

Feeling cheeky, I responded, "It was wonderful."

After a brief fit of giggles, I drifted off to sleep in her arms, dreaming happily.

AN: This is my first time writing anything above PG, so please be understanding, but I welcome feedback! :)

12