My Submission

Story Info
A fantasy.
926 words
3.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirsDragon
SirsDragon
36 Followers

I knelt, my eyes cast down, breathing fast and heavy. I waited, he should be here soon. I wore nothing but a sheer black lace shift, little more than a whisper of black against my lightly tanned skin. My dark hair hung loose and long down my back. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the door creak open. I heard his foot falls as he entered the room and stopped, then moved again. I dared not look up at him. He gave nothing away, no indication of his mood. I waited still, awaiting his next move, his pleasure. Anticipation grew in my body like a bow string pulled tight.

As he walked by the place where I knelt, his fingers hooked my hair, brushing it to the side, a feather light touch across my shoulders. I struggled not to shudder, or worse, lean into his touch, but the truth was my body yearned for him and I could not prevent the breath that escaped from my lips in a sigh. I heard him chuckle with satisfaction. "Hello, my pet," he said in a low voice. He moved about the room, ignoring me for the moment. He came to stand in front of me, delivering a swift backhand to my face. I tasted blood.

He brushed my hair out of my face from where it had fallen, then tightening his grip, lifted me to my feet, then almost completely off the ground. He licked my lip where the blood still leaked, then bit down hard. I struggled to breathe, my weight on my hair, my head stretched back constricting my throat. He dragged me to the bed, hand still in my hair, and threw me down. His lips softly closed over my nipple, his tongue moving gently, wetting me through my shift, teasing my nipple with soft strokes of his tongue while his hand pulled my hair tighter, causing me pain and pleasure in equal measures. His free hand pinched my other nipple so hard I gasped aloud.

He placed his hand over my mouth and nose, cutting off my breathing, while his teeth bit into my breast. Biting turned to sucking and pain turned to pleasure once more, as my vision became blurry and my body began to buck wildly against the lack of air in my lungs. He took his hand away and I gasped for air. His hand moved down my body, then his fingers were thrust hard inside me, my body shuddering with a sudden release. His thumb circled my clit as his mouth, tongue, and teeth worked against my breasts. My breath came in loud, ragged moans, my hips thrust against him, begging him never to stop. He drew me to the edge of pleasure-driven madness. I screamed and moaned, alive with sensations too intense for words. His hand slowed, his teeth sank into my nipple a final time.

Knee Time

I kneel at his feet, gaze downward, awaiting his desire. His hand runs possessively down my hair, fingers trail across my cheek, down my throat, across my collarbone, down my breast to pinch one nipple tightly. He grabs my hair and pulls tight, controlling my head and forcing me to look up at him, my breath strangled in my stretched throat.

He pulls my naked body down across his lap, his hands strong and firm. Stroke and spank, equal measures of pleasure and pain. Every inch of my flesh thrills at its master's touch. All thoughts are burned away, the good, bad, the mundane, there is only him, his hands, his voice, his warmth, his scent. I am home, and this is all there is. This is vitality. Submission is life. I exist here.

Late Night, Claim me

I didn't hear you come home, but I awoke to feel your heat as you slid into bed and pressed yourself against my back, wrapping yourself around me. I stirred, breathing in your scent, wriggled my body against you, and gave a sleepy sigh of invitation. Your hands roamed my body, your lips and beard against my neck, leaving kisses along my shoulder. You slipped your hand inside my silk camisole, gripping my breast and pinching my nipple, while your teeth grazed my neck. You dragged one big finger along my slit, outside my now-wet, silky panties. My body arched, involuntarily yearning into your touch.

"You know who you belong to, don't you pet?" Your voice was a low whisper at my ear, but I could hear the smile at my body's response to your presence.

"Yes Sir," I breathed. I began to moan as your fingers circled my clit, still separated by a thin layer of silk.

You pushed the flimsy fabric aside, dipping your fingers into my hot, wet pussy, coaxing an appreciative purr from my lips. "Mmm, yesss, fuck," I panted as your fingers moved hard inside me, your hard cock pressed against my backside, teasing me, my hips moving of their own volition.

Pushing my panties further out of the way, your cock now poised to slam into me, you tangled your hand in my hair and growled, "This is all mine," then you thrust hard into me, pounding me relentlessly, stopping only long enough to claim my ass and then you resumed those hard deep delicious thrusts until you filled me with your hot cum, while your fingers on my clit drove me to ever higher climax.

You rolled onto your back, tucked me under your arm, and there we slept until late the next morning.

Share this Story