My Submissive Husband

Story Info
A special surprise for my darling husband.
2k words
4.15
24.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inanna_Ruiz
Inanna_Ruiz
11 Followers

I am Velvet & I am married to Shane, my high school sweetheart. It has been two weeks since we returned from our honeymoon 'in Hawaii, Oahu. And since these two weeks my husband leaves for office even before I wake up just to make up for the days we were away, what could I say, he is a workaholic at heart. But one thing that he's been doing since these two weeks makes me go lax & horny at the same time, and I feel like ravishing him then and there, it's that he always makes breakfast for me before he leaves for office with a note that says 'heat it and eat it'. Well, today I am home from work earlier than usual & today I am in the mood to reciprocate to my darling husband.

I am not in the mood for some lovey dovey vanilla. Today I wanna be me - A DOMINATRIX. Yes, I have dominant tendencies in the bedroom & by god's grace my husband is a natural submissive, so it works for us. Me, being his domme & him, being my sub. It's not always BDSM, sometimes vanilla sometimes other things. But tonight it's gonna be raw BDSM.

I am wearing my black lacy bikini which has a really sexy thong with a black silky robe. This is my domme outfit, makes me feel really sexy and incharge. I am in our room, waiting for him to come. A few minutes later I hear the door open & stand up to greet my lovely Shane.

As he comes in view towards our room he has seen me wearing my domme clothes, he has removed his suit jacket & is in midway of removing his tie, he removes his tie and comes to stand in front of me. My gosh, my hubby is soo sexy, I think to myself. His eyes are down now & he is waiting for me to give him instructions.

I go towards him, I am standing very close to him just a few inches apart, but I am not touching him. I start encircling him. I stop when I reach behind him & then I press my whole body against his backside & start caressing the sides of his torso with the tips of my fingers & nails. I can feel the change in his breathing, he is breathing heavily now. My hands are now on his chest & I pinch his nipples, I know this thing gets him turned on. I kiss his neck from behind while pinching his nipples & whisper seductively in his ears, "I am gonna take you straight to HEAVEN", with that I feel him getting goosebumps all over. I bite his earlobe gently & start undoing his belt followed by untucking his shirt.

Now, I go in front of him & start undoing the buttons of his shirt, one by one, very slowly. With each inch of his exposed skin, I am getting wetter & wetter. I whisper, "You look so hot, do you know you are soo fucking delectable ".

To that he nods but I say in an authoritative voice, "Verbal".

To that he slowly says, "Yes, Velvet".

I say "Good, do you remember your safe word?" he nods.

I ask him, "What is it?"

"Mercy" he says slowly.

"Good". Now I have removed his shirt but he still has his pants on. I touch his navel with my forefinger and start encircling the area around his navel, very slowly, taking it down towards his hard member. I can see that he is rock hard. I hold his large cock in my hand and press it a little and stroke it through his pants, that earns me a Mmmm from him, his moan is like music to my ears. I stop stroking him and open the flyover of his pants and pull them all the way down to his feet followed by removing his socks.

Now, he is just standing in his black brief boxers with a very huge cock straining those briefs. "Put your hands behind you", he does what is asked to do. I kiss him full force, he returns the kiss with same force. Without breaking our kiss, I push him towards the bed until he is sitting on the bed. I straddle him still not breaking the kiss. I pin him down on the bed and start licking his jawline, giving wet kisses to his jawline and then his neck.

"Hands above your head", he obliges to my command. I continue to kiss him all the way towards his nipples, I lick around his aerolas not doing what he wants me to, he is writhing below me and panting with need.

But I still don't take his nipple in my mouth, while licking the aerola I look up to him and say "Eyes on me", he opens his eyes and looks at me. I take one of his nipples in my mouth and start sucking on it hungrily and pinch the other, that earns me a grunt from him. I stop sucking on his nipple and sit up in a straddling position.

He is now lying on his back with his hands above his head and I am straddling him. "You make such a good view babe", he gives me a little smile. I open the belt of my robe and part the sides of my robe, his hungry eyes go straight to my cleavage and then all the way down to my thong which is a see-through. His eyes meet mine and I take my breasts in my hands and knead then them with a sheepish smile of my own. Now, I bend down in such a way that my nipples graze the side of his mouth and tie both of his hands with the belt of my robe. I get up from his lap and remove his boxers.

He is fully erect now, I start stroking his cock, "Goddd, you feel so good in my hand", I take the head of his cock in my mouth and suck it for a few seconds and take more of him in my mouth, inch by inch until he is completely inside my mouth. I continue to suck on his cock until I feel that he is about to come, as I feel that, I slow down.

I do this for three times and as I do it for the fourth time, he is panting with need and he pleads, "Velvet pleasee.."

"Please what Shane?"

"Please don't stop."

"Stop what?" Even though I know what is he asking for I yearn for him to beg me to make him come.

"Velvet please, I beg you, please let me come" This time I don't stop and suck him feverishly until he shoots his load in my mouth. I suck each of the last drops of his cum and then I get up and lick my lips clean. Now he is limp and so is his cock.

While he's having the aftershocks of his orgasm I walk over to the couch in front of our bed and sit there with my legs wide open for him to have the full view of me. As he opens his eyes, they land on me and I remove the robe very seductively giving him a sexy show. I can see the lust for me in his eyes, then I start playing with strings and the waistband of my thong. After a few seconds I open the strings of both the sides and toss the thong in his direction, it lands on his chest. Now his eyes are raking over my bare pussy, even though he just had an earth shattering orgasm I can see that he is already semi-hard with the view in front of him. I spread my legs even more and part the lips of my pussy with my fingers of my one hand and use the other hand to touch my throbbing and wet cunt. "You make such an erotic view, with your hands tied above your hands and you being at my mercy. Do you even any slight idea how fucking much this turns me on?" he just nods. I slide one finger inside my slit and feel the juices dripping off me, I take my wet fingers towards my mouth and lick them clean, all the while having his eyes on me. I start rubbing clit slowly while kneading my breast with my free hand. As I reach near the peak, I start rubbing myself faster, faster and faster until...AHHH...I come with a scream.

After the orgasm, as I open my eyes, I see that he is fully hard now ready to be inside me "Can I please touch you?" he pleads.

"Do you see how wet I am" he nods.

"That desire in your eyes when I touch myself is the reason of my orgasm, do you know that?"

"Yes, Velvet"

"Mustn't you be rewarded then?" before he can answer I am getting up from the couch and moving towards the bed, while walking I remove my bra as well and now I am completely naked. I sit on his lap and take his cock in my hand and touch it to my pussy and glide it all the way to my slit, my juices are now on his cock.

I stroke his cock once, twice and "I want to lick your pussy."

"Excuse me?"

"Pardon me, please Velvet, would you please let me lick your pussy?"

"That's better. I will let you lick my pussy but you don't stop until you lick me clean." he nods. Then I move towards his face and straddle his face. He first licks me slowly, starting from the clit to all the way down to my slit. He is making slurping noises and moaning so much which tells me he is enjoying this as much as I do. These sounds are so hot. He is now focused on my clit, his tongue is moving around my clit in circles and he is sucking on my clit so hard.

I feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach, I command "Stop" he immediately stops.

"I need you inside me, right now" he nods and I move from his face and sit on his lap and take him deep inside me.

SWEET HEAVEN.

He just feels so good "You feel so fucking amazing".

I start riding him full force and he matches my movements. HOLY COW. the sounds of him grunting, me moaning and him pounding inside me gets me so charged up, I am on the verge of coming but he is not even close but I am gonna make it soo good for him. I bend down to kiss him while riding him wildly. As I break the kiss he sucks on my nipples and it feels so heavenly. I feel him pounding faster and his breathing getting shallow, I know he is about to come now. I sit up and start touching my clit with one hand and foundling and my breast with another. I ride him until he comes and shoots his load inside me with a animalistic scream. I feel the warmth of his seed inside of me and I come. I fall on top of him.

As we both come back from our state of elation. We both open our eyes and look at each other. I get up from top of him and open his hands. I kiss both of his hands and I entwine my fingers with his. I give him a deep kiss to express my happiness. "It was amazing babe, you are amazing" he says with his eyes closed and a content smile on his face.

"You are not so bad yourself" I say with a wink.

I lay in the crook of his shoulder and hug him lightly, he hugs me back "You wear me out Velvet" that makes me laugh.

"Oh I intend to, when it comes to you, I can't resist myself, my lovely husband" I say with a small peck on his lips.

"Now, now, I should sleep as I have to get to the office before my office hours start" with that he gives me a goodnight kiss and closes his eyes. I think to myself with a smile, HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Inanna_Ruiz
Inanna_Ruiz
11 Followers