My Submissive Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Missed the cock haven’t you, looks like Mr. Bernstein didn’t do it for you?” He said.

“Oh yes, he just made me much hornier and your father help me take care of that.” I replied.

“Yea, he told me about it, I may have to get some handcuffs and repeat what he did to you.” Ron said. “ Do you like that?” He added.

“I love the black cock in me a lot more.” I replied.

His cell phone rang and it was Tisha. He said that he would be over to pick her up for work.

“Well, slut looks like I am thru with you, for now,” He said as he stood up and put his cock back in his pants.

I was so disappointed, he dials another number and started to talk to one of his boys.

“Hey dog, remember that hoe I was telling ya about, you wanna get a piece of that?” He said.

He gave him my apartment number and told him to have fun.

“See, you been without a dick in you for 2 days you must be going crazy, so now your gonna get one.” He added. “Treat him like you treat me or you will regret it.”

“Now on Sunday, game 5 and guess who is gonna be entertaining us, that dumb bitch Nina.” He said. “Your gonna have to clean up after the party on the next day and probably throw her ass outta my place, im also making her do amateur night at the strip club, so I need you to make sure she goes thru with it.” Ron ordered

“What if she sees me,” I asked.

“ Make idle small talk with her, but try to get away from her as fast as you can.” He said. “Oh yea, if you are curious, you can watch her video on Monday.” He added.

“I will also be down here on Tuesday night to meet Angela.” Ron said as he walked out the door.

I sat there waited for this stranger to show up, the taste of Ron’s cum still lingered in my mouth. He showed up in about 15 minutes guess he was horny.

“Damn, you look fine,” he said as I opened the door.

“Can I get you anything,” I asked as he sat down on the couch.

“You, that big ass and big tits work for me,” He said.

I walked over toward him and sat down next to him on the couch. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He wasn’t as hung as Ron was but he was a lot thicker. I leaned into his lap and teased his cock with my tongue. I dropped to the floor on my knees and started to stroke his cock as I teased his throbbing head. I began to bob up and down on his cock. My jaw started to hurt because he was so thick but I continued to do what I do best. After several minutes, he blew his load into my mouth.

“Damn, Ron wasn’t kidding, you’re a fucking Hoover vacuum,” He said.

“Thank you for letting me suck your black cock.” I said.

He seemed taken back by the comment but it was a conditioned response for me nowadays.

“Lets see those tits,” He said.

I straightened up, moved up in between his legs and lowered my tube top to show my breasts. He played with them and pulled on the nipples. I moaned softly in enjoyment.

“Where’s the bedroom, I cant wait to tap that ass and pussy.” He said.

I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. I opened the nightstand and pulled out the bowl of rubbers that I have there.

“Damn, you are a slut, Ron wasn’t kidding,” He commented.

Comments like that now just go in one ear and out the other and only thing I was thinking about is the wonderful feeling of an orgasm. I peeled off my pants and took off my top. He began to take his clothes off; I got onto the bed on my hands and knees. He leaped onto the bed, placed a condom on his cock, and teased my pussy with it. He slowly inserted his cock into my wet pussy. I was being stretched to the limits. I was in heaven. I thought as he started to fuck my pussy that he was gonna rip it apart.

“Damn, with all the black dick that you been getting, you think you would be as tight.” This guy said.

I screamed and moaned in pleasure. He pounded my pussy repeatedly. I had several orgasms and wanted more.

“Fuck me, keep going, harder, please fuck me harder!” I screamed out.

He grabbed onto my hips tighter and started to violently pound my pussy. As he pulled out of my used pussy, I heard a loud pop and an empty feeling inside my pussy returned. I felt several streams of cum hit my ass and back. I fell to the bed exhausted and thought if he fucked my ass, its gonna hurt like hell.

“Damn, I hope that ass is as good as that pussy was.” he said.

I gulped and just waited for the rough pounding that my ass was going to take. He picked me up off the bed back onto my knees. He rubbed his cock against my soaking wet pussy and I purred like a kitten. I felt the head go into my ass and I bit my lip. My asshole was about to be ripped open and I could not wait. He slowly inched his cock into my ass. I moaned. It hurt like hell. I felt like I had a virgin ass again. He began to slide in and out slowly then increased his pace. I screamed into a pillow.

“Fuck me, rip my ass apart with that huge black dick!” I screamed out.

That turned him on even more, his grip tightened on my hips, and he started to pound my ass. He smacked my ass a few time making both cheeks bright red. I got use to the huge cock in my ass and the pain was replaced by sheer pleasure. My pussy was dripping wet and I begged for more. He wasn’t getting deep in my ass but that thickness was driving me crazy. He came in my ass and when he pulled out a loud pop was heard again. He released his grip and I collapsed to the bed. There was an empty feeling in my ass again. I laid there waiting for what was gonna happen next.

“Go, get me some water,” he said.

I slowly got to my feet, got his water and got back to my room. I felt some cum drip out of my ass. When I returned he was laying on the bed with a hard cock. I walk over, grab a condom, open it and unroll it onto his cock. I got onto the bed and straddled him. I guided his cock into my pussy and slowly lowered myself down his thick shaft. I grinded my hips on him and began to move up and down trying to get use to his thick cock in my pussy. I began to increase my pace; he grabbed my breasts, squeezed them and pulled my nipples. I was moaning in pure delight. I felt wave after wave of orgasm fill my body. He grabs on to my hips and begins to help me ride him. I began to ride him harder and faster.

“Oh God, your cock is ripping me part!” I yelled out.

He just tightened his grip, started to lift his hips off the bed and pounded away on my pussy some more.

“Get off and finish me off,” He said.

I got off him, turned around, took off the rubber and sucked his cock until he blew his hot cum into my mouth. I look up at him and he smiled.

“Get back on your hands and knees again,” He ordered as he got up and was standing next to the bed.

His cock was already semi erect. He moved behind me and without warning popped his cock into my ass again. I hurt worse the second time. I screamed in pain. As the night wore on, I didnt move from my hands and knees. He took turns using my pussy and ass. They both were swollen and sore. I was exhausted but he kept going. He pounded my ass hard then pounded my pussy even harder and vice versa. I thought he was trying to split me in half.

Apparently, I passed out during the encounter because I don’t remember much that happened after 3am, which was the last time I saw the time. I felt someone next to me and thought he just stand the night and wanted a piece in the morning. My ass and pussy were so sore and I did not think I could walk today. I rolled over and decided to wake him up. However, to my shock it was Katie, I looked under the covers and I was naked, but she was dressed. I was confused when she woke up.

“Morning.” She said.

“Morning,” I said all confused.

“I hope you don’t mind, I had a fight with my boyfriend and I stormed out of our place and saw your lights were on and thought you were up. When I arrived your door was cracked open and I walked in.” She said

. “I looked like someone had a good time last night,” she said. I covered up with a blanket when she got up.

“I will let you get dressed and make some breakfast,” Katie said.

I got upright and noticed all the used rubbers on the floor. I stood up and I was in some serious pain. I could barely walk. I slowly walked into the kitchen.

“How thick was he?” She asked.

I smiled and grabbed a small Gatorade bottle and said, “pretty close to being this thick.” She smiled and asked if I was seeing him again. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed about it.

“Sorry again about scaring you this morning.” Katie said.

“I found you in bed and covered you up and since you had a huge bed I figured that you wouldn’t know I’m there.” She added.

“Oh no, I don’t mind, just unexpected.” I said.

“So tell me about it?” Katie asks as she brings some eggs and toast over.

I started to tell her about the guy and made up a name. She talked about the fight and work that night. We moved our conversation to the living room, I was in some pain and sitting was uncomfortable for me.

“How bout a nice massage and a warm bath.” Katie said.

“I’m a licensed masseuse.” She added. She walked out and gets her table

. “Okay get naked and lay down.” she joked I got undressed and wrapped a towel around me. She began to rub my shoulders and back. I purred in delight.

“That feels so good.” I said to her.

“Just relax and let me do my thing.” Katie said.

We talked while she massaged me. I felt her hand brushes against my sore pussy as she massaged my thighs. I moan softly.

“I better hurry, I have an appointment at noon.” Katie says.

I really did not want her to go. She finished my massage and gave a playful smack on the ass.

“Let me get that bath ready for you.” She adds. I laid there feeling so much better. I stood up and folded her table for her and just as she walked in my towel hit the floor.

“Well, looks like you get to see me naked again.” I commented.

She smiled “ Well, it’s a nice view” she replied.

I walked her to the door and she leaned in, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I soaked in the bathtub for hours to relieve the pain and soreness. I thought more about Katie than the guy from the night before that was until I touched my pussy.

It was Monday morning now and I rolled outta bed feeling a little sore but not too bad. I went to the gym, worked out and walked upstairs to clean Ron’s apartment. I did not want to go there too early because I did not want to run into Nina. I opened the door and the smell of sex; alcohol and weed filled the air. I slowly walked in and over to the spare bedroom to see if she was gone.

“Thank god,” I said to myself when I noticed that she was gone. A few condoms were on the floor. I cleaned his place from ceiling to floor. I finished up in about an hour. The curiosity started to get to me. I walked into the spare room and slide the closet door open and grabbed the videotape. I walked into the living room and started to watch it. It could not have been as bad as my night was. I saw Nina being lead into the bedroom by a few guys. She was being roughly grabbed and spanked. She was forced down to her knees and sucked out countless number of guys. I counted at least 10 different guys. Then watched them fuck her ass and pussy.

They took turns fucking her with anything they could find. At one point, they were making her fuck her pussy with a bottle then a candle. They made here stick the bottle up her ass. I actually felt sorry for her. She was degraded beyond any thing I could have thought of. The finally straw for me was when some of the guys started to urinate on her. After that, I turned it off, rewound it and returned it to the camera. I cannot believe she did all that and loved every second it seemed. Ron was not kidding, she was a dirty hoe. I thought to myself. I left a note for Ron with the information on when Angela going to be in town and that she is staying the night here.

Most of my thoughts for the past few days have gone from Ron to the last guy I fucked to Katie. I was strangely fascinated with this woman and had no idea why. I decided to call her and she what she is up to and to see if she is working on Wednesday night. I got the answering machine and left a message.

I awoke from my nap to this loud crashing sound. I looked outside and saw a car accident near my building. I watched as the passengers from the 2 cars argue about the accident and wait for the cops to show up. I did some laundry and got ready for Angela to show up.

“Its about time.” I said as she knocked on the door around 6pm.

“Hey girl.” I said as I hugged her at the door.

“Hey Tara, “ She replied.

We chatted about our day and weekend.

“So, you sure you want to help me with this?” Angela asked.

“Hun, you wouldn’t be here if I didn’t want to help.” I said.

We grabbed our purses and drove out the adult store in town. Few guys checked us out as they were walking out. We walked in and just as always, the crowd stopped and were shocked to see two women in the store. We looked around and she was so embarrassed to be here. We found the vibrators and dildos and I started to pick out ones for her. She did not like any of them.

“Angie, you said that you wanted one.” I said.

“I know, but it is just awkward for me,” She said.

So, she had it narrowed down to the three when the sales clerk asked if we needed any help.

“I got some new ones if you want to see.” He asked.

“Sure lets see them, “ I said.

He came back a few minutes later. One was comical big; others were similar to what was out on the racks. To my shock, she became fascinated with this jet black one.

“So, you like that one,” I said.

“Yea, to be honest, the memory of seeing you moaning and screaming while having sex stuck in my head.” Angela said quietly.

“Well, looks like we may have to watch the whole thing then.” I joked.

“So, this the one you want.” I added.

She nodded and walked over to the cashier.

“Hey Angie, do not forget the extra batteries for your vibrator,” I said.

I saw her turn bright red in embarrassment. She made her purchase and went back home. We ordered some pizza and talked.

“So, you want to watch the video,” I asked.

“If you want to show it,” Angela said.

I walked up, found the video and started to watch it.

“Those guys were huge.” She said.

“Yea, but this guy I know is way bigger and thicker, plus Ron’s got amazing stamina and can go for hours.” I added.

I felt like a drug dealer, I give them a lil taste and they are hooked. She intently stared at the video until a knock on the door.

“Quick, turn it off.” Angela said as she scrambled for the remote.

I walked to the door and opened it up.

“Hey Ron, how you doing?” I said.

“I am ok, just bored in my apartment and you did say I have an open invitation to come down.” He said.

“Whose the lovely young lady?” He added.

“This is Angela.” I replied.

She stood up and introduced each other. He towered over her and she looked so small next to him. He sits down next to her and asked what the conversation was about.

“Oh, you know, typical girl things, clothes, guys, sex.” I said.

She was a little uncomfortable when I said sex and Ron noticed. We started to talk about first times and a few other things.

“I have a question, is it true that all black guys are well endowed?” Angela asked.

I first thought what a dumb question but typical.

“Well, why don’t I show you.” Ron said as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch.

“Oh my!” she said.

He started to undo his pants and pulled out his immense cock. I wanted to drop to my knees and suck him dry. They completely forgot I was in the room.

“You can touch it if you want.” He said.

She reached over and touched it “I never seen anything this big.” she said.

“It’s a guaranteed orgasm baby,” Ron said as he started to stroke her face and hair.

She began to stroke it gently. He leaned in, kissed her and ran his huge hands over her chest. I was turned on. They part from the kiss and Ron gets up and walks into the bathroom.

“Oh, my god, he’s dreamy and so fucking huge,” she said.

“Go for it, use my bed, I don’t mind.” I replied.

As I looked at her and could tell that, she was extremely excited and wanted it bad. He walks back and sits down next to her. She whispers something in his ear and they get up and go into my bedroom. A few minutes later, I heard a few small moans of pleasure followed by louder and louder screams of ecstasy. I was so turned on and wanted a piece of that.

“I’m Cumming!” echoed thru my apartment.

I assumed she had her first orgasm and I was happy for her. I hear someone leave the bedroom, I looked it was Ron going to the bathroom and he went back in for round two. From what I heard, she was going crazy in there and would never be the same after tonight.

“Hey slut, get your ass in here.” I hear.

I walked into the bedroom and noticed Angela naked, on her knees with this I just got fucked silly dazed look on her face.

“Yes.” I asked.

“Now, show her the proper way to suck a black dick.” he said to me.

“Watch her carefully and learn.” He told Angela.

“Okay, I will.” She said.

I walked over, dropped to my knees and sucked his cock as a good lil black cock slut does. He blows his load in my mouth and I lick him clean.

“So, baby that’s the right way to do it, your white boyfriend likes that way, I like this way.” He said as she nods in agreement.

“Now, go sit in the corner slut and watch us,” Ron ordered.

I walked over to the corner and sat in the chair there. I watched Ron fuck Angela like she has never been fucked before. She let out one last intense orgasm and was exhausted. Ron walked out and showered.

“Wow!” Angela said.

“That was amazing,” She added.

I smiled and got her a glass of water. I stroked her stomach gathering Ron’s excessive cum and scooped it up. Several minutes later Ron walked in

“So, u want to come up to my place, baby,” He asked Angela.

She jumped out of bed, gathered her clothes, and walked out with him naked. I changed my sheets and lit a candle to lose the smell of sex in the air. I fell asleep reading. It was 8 in the morning when there was a pounding on my door. It was Angela and she had this happy, exhausted, and satisfied look on her face. She told me all about the experience, even though I heard most of it and saw some and from that I knew she enjoyed herself.

“I don’t know what came over me.” She said.

“Once I saw that dick right there in real life, all I knew was I wanted it.” She added.

“Hey, we got our needs too and always someone out there to fill him or her.” I replied.

“Do you get much of that, “ she asked.

“Not as much as I would like,” I replied. I made breakfast and we talked more.

“I’ve never been sore after sex.” she gushed.

“It will pass in a day or so.” I replied.

“He said that he is going to be in town this weekend and wanted to hang out.” Angela said.

“Well, I better get going, I need to be at work at noon.” She told me.

We hugged and thanked me for everything and left. I had a busy day ahead of me. I drove over to Mr. Bernstein’s place and walked in. There was a letter addressed to me on the table. I opened it up and read it. It said that he and his friends left early and that he had made a closet for me in the downstairs bedroom to store some stuff. I cleaned his house from top to bottom and made a lil lunch for myself. I walked into the spare room downstairs and opened up the closet. I saw my maid’s outfit, next to a cheerleading outfit, nurse’s outfit, business suit, and schoolgirls uniform along with some lingerie.

Well, looks like the guy has a vivid imagination. I thought to myself as I smiled and closed the door. It was a beautiful day out and it was still early. I decided to work on my tan. I did not bring a suit with me, so I walked out to the pool area and noticed it was very secluded. I found some towels in the pool house and got undressed. I swam in the pool and laid out working on my tan. I turned over onto my stomach and closed my eyes. The memories of Katie massaging me flooded my memory. I found myself aroused by it. I made it back home and waited for the night to come and around 7pm the phone rang