My Summer Subway NYC Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
477 Followers

I screamed,

"What are you doing?" but he paid no attention.

Each thunderous bareback thrust cost me great pain, but I had no way to escape. I was afraid he would rip open my intestine. Slowly my internal juices began to flow and the fierce pain subsided.

"That's better Babe," Torpedo smirked, "just relax and let them ass juices flow."

It seemed he knew more about anal then I did. His in and out seemed to go on forever. I was hoping the lights would come on, but they never did. Finally, not having even climaxed, Torpedo pulled out of my butt hole.

His thick dick still hard and stiff. He lowered me a few inches and thinking he was done, I relaxed. But no, he was taking aim at my cunt. In one stroke he cut through Mr. Charles' giant cum load, and ripped into me with his fat naked cigar cock and was off to the races.

I don't remember any guy taking so long to get off inside me, it must have lasted another 20 minutes. Finally his moment arrived and he started making a funny noise as if he could not catch his breath. At that moment, he was moaning, and I could feel the hot injection, squirt after squirt of his fresh sperm fill me up. It was too much for my vag to contain. For a second I thought he'd pissed inside me but no, it was a monstrus cum shot.

Between the two guys who'd unloaded, there was no extra room inside me for their juice. When some guys cum, they may deposit a tablespoon or two but these guys must have dumped a half a pint of fresh sperm. Their cum intermingled. With Torpedo's final dicking, the glop just squirted out of me. It spilled between my legs and all over the seat and my mons venus. When he extracted his big thick dick, it was too dark to see it, but I could tell his big cock was at least as big as Mr. Charles, probably bigger and certainly wider.

Torpedo fucked me so deep, splitting my ass with that wood chopper of a cock. I felt that unpleasant hot feeling inside my ass that signifies that a butt fuck has drawn blood, not only that but for the next few days there were tiny traces of blood when I'd pee. I hadn't bled from my ass since the first time Tommy Hogan got me drunk and butt fucked me when I'd passed out in his basement playroom right on the pool table. This Torpedo guy really broke new ground, even tearing into whatever bled from my vagina.

At last he was finished. He never even thanked me.

"I opened you up from both ends bitch. You'll be nice and loose for the next guy who fucks you."

Then out of nowhere, as if to emphasize his comment, he smacked my face with his open hand and said,

"You are sumthin else you fuckin subway whore."

I had a new name for myself. I just kept quiet.

"Oh don't call her that," said Mr. Charles, who'd probably filmed my desperate situation.

"She's a sweetheart."

"Maybe for you old man, but for me she's just a butt fucking skank."

With that comment he wandered away, thankfully, after taking all I had to give and leaving me much worse off.

I rested there for a few minutes, damp with the men's sweat and cum sauces. My ass burned as did my pussy. I was resting. The forced sex and the darkness had made me drowsy.

Then, just as I was thinking my ordeal was over, I felt someone grab for my right nip. Then lips and teeth took over. I was now fully awake and opened my eyes, this guy was painfully biting my nipple. I managed to push his head away. I could see very little but something had a rotten smell. It was the homeless guy.

He didn't seem to speak complete words. He made odd hissing and clicking noises. He grabbed my head by my hair. I was frightened. He was very strong, I could not resist as he aggressively pulled my head to his waist. He may have been crazy but he knew what he wanted. He must have dropped his pants at some point. My face was pressed between his legs where my mouth found a tiny cock nestled there in a coarse bush of pubic hair. His penis was so small! His nuts were like peanuts.

I was forced forward with his heavy hand on the back of my head. I had no choice and found myself sucking his little cock and peanut balls all at the same time. As I sucked his penis grew from two soft inches to about four stiff ones when it was fully erect. His dick tasted awful. His pants smelled of piss and dirt. I didn't want him inside me, I figured once he came he'd be pacified and leave me alone.

I sucked his tiny cock quickly, like there was no tomorrow. His large paw kept pushing me to continue. Thanks to God he came quickly. It was a foul tasting gelatinous cum load that I had to spit out as soon as he pulled out of my mouth and released me. He mumbled something that sounded like, " Wove ouu."

Then he disappeared into the darkness of the Subway car.

The college kid, "Harvard" approached as soon as the homeless guy left whistling an unknown tune. This newly arrived stud had a plastic water bottle. He said,

"This will cool you off," and he poured the cold water on my head and it rained down my bare breasts.

"There you are, do you feel a little better? I didn't realize he was being sarcastic.

Actually it did clear my head. I was about to thank him when he lifted me up off the bench and spun me around, and shoved his stiff five inches and a half incher right in my butt. His aim was natural. He was so strong he lifted me into the air. My ass was sore but easily accommodated the smaller dick of the student who seemed in a hurry. His cock was a comfortable size, and I was still cum lubed so the entry wasn't too painful. I figured I could take it if I had too.

He fast fucked my ass, as if that was the only way he could proceed. By his breathing and the pulsations I could feel in my ass from his peter, I thought he was about ready to cum.

I realized my ass lips were spread a little wider and the pain from before seemed to be more bearable. I figured all "Harvard" wanted was a quick piece of ass. I was too tired to resist. I was sure it would be over soon.

Then to my surprise he pulled out of my butt, spun me around once more so I was facing him. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees on the dirty floor and jammed his dirty dick into my mouth. I guess after what I'd been through, my butt hole was none to clean. It was not as if I'd expected to get butt fucked on the way home and had prepared for it.

Now I had to I taste the fruits of my Subway misadventures. As he thrust himself feverishly into my mouth I could taste the cum and other nasty stuff from my butt hole. He pumped so hard that my lips were calloused and swollen for days afterwards. Then he grabbed the back of my head and got the nozzle of his Johnson right up to my epiglottis and shot his hot load down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. It happened so fast I was in shock.

He leaned in as he pulled out of my mouth and said in a loud voice so everyone could hear,

"Only a tramp like you would let a stranger fuck you in the ass and then give him a blow job to clean off his dirty dick. Does it taste good slut?"

He was laughing as he lifted me up on my trembling legs and pushed me back onto the wet seat. I began to cry. I sat there stunned. What kind of person would get off on humiliation like that? What choice did I have?

The dikey girl at that moment seemingly came to my aid, lifting me up from the dampness and finding me a dry seat. She found my bra but my thong must have been taken by one of the guy as a memento. My skirt had fallen to the ground but she folded it and laid it on the seat next to me.

"You sure gave those guys a show and a free treat."

"Yeah, I don't even know how it happened."

"Don't worry Honey, I'll take care of you."

She put her hand between my wet legs.

"Wow you sure are filled up."

"So Red, are you a lesbian?"

"No honey, I'm what they call a cum guzzler." And with that she parted my thighs and put her head between my legs. In 5 minutes time I was clean as the Popes whistle!

Here soft probing tongue felt good in my raw over fucked cunt, I just let her do her thing. I was hoping she'd rim me but she stuck to my pussy like a fly on sticky paper. As she finished me we could hear workmen outside the Subway car. They opened the door and shone lights into the car.

"Everyone ok in here?"

I said nothing. Red helped me put on my skirt before the workmen entered. They helped us off the car and guided us about 400 yards to the next station and up a series of cement steps. The guys who'd gang banged me seemed to have disappeared in the darkness. Red and I were safe and able to walk or wait forever for a taxi home.

So if you ask me, "Was I raped?"

Well, no and yes. But as the orgy proceeded I guess, I was all for it to continue, I never resisted, but even if I had, I was overpowered. I might have been injured or worse. In the end I was just fucked over and over like a rag doll. Maybe my hormones kicked in and maybe my cunt couldn't get enough? I don't know, maybe it was all my fault, maybe I am a Subway slut?

Did I report the rape? Are you kidding me? I tell myself on one hand, I'm waiting with bated breath for the next black out and next time I'm going commando. On the other hand it was dangerously exciting. I could have contracted who knows what disease, but I checked out ok at the Adult Clinic downtown. But is Subway sex gang bang what I really want or need?

Oh yeah, my thong was gone and I liked it. It had all different colored flowers on it, but I guess it was beat to shit and stolen, just as well. It was certainly, as they say--well fucked up, as was I.

I haven't had sex for a few weeks. I needed time to heal physically and mentally. The Chinese delivery boy must wonder why I didn't answer the doorbell. But if he rings it today, I'll probably let him in. He's clean and fast and big enough to leave a lasting impression for a few hours at least.

THE END

If you enjoyed this sexy story please please be sure to give it a good vote and please remember to favor it.

Thanks, Erectus123

erectus123
erectus123
477 Followers
12