My Summer with Nora Ch. 03

Story Info
Nora and Paul show their weird sides.
3.8k words
4.26
4.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The George Orwell reference is about the term paper Paul wrote for Nora in exchange for a blowjob, but as seen in the first chapter he got a lot more from her than that. This is taking place early in the summer of 1974. The spanking in this is pretty intense but so is the sex that follows it.

*******

My relationship with part-time campus hooker Nora Meara had started in a very bizarre way. We had completed a transaction of exchanging a term paper (written by me) for a blowjob from her. I had meekly agreed to all her terms. But she just couldn't leave it at that and keep her mouth shut when we met one night at a college newspaper office. She had to insult me too.

I was really triggered when she slapped me across the face. I slapped her back, but I kept going. It was very surprising that she let me humiliate her, spank her bare ass, and then fuck her from behind. In fact, she seemed to enjoy all of that, although she didn't say so immediately.

I was just about to walk out of there when she said some words and gave me some looks that indicated her vulnerability. I didn't just ask her to go downtown and have dinner with me, I demanded it. And she had gone along with it.

Now I had my first ever girlfriend. It was funny how these things sometimes went.

In July Nora surprised me again by announcing that she had quit hooking and started working at a Burger King. That summer Nora and I had few places to be alone together except the house where she lived with her uncle. Well, sometimes we went to the college newspaper office in the evening.

Another thing that caught me off guard was that Nora, who had refused to be submissive during her hooking days, had changed her attitudes about BDSM activities, specifically spanking. We became two switches in love; could there be anything sweeter?

******

One day we were sitting on her bed in her room in the Maspeth house.

"It was actually my uncle who, ah -- motivated me to get a job."

"What got him into that?"

"He came home early one day and, well, caught me in the living room with a customer." He comes home early at times? Why wasn't I told about this before? "I was kneeling on the floor giving this guy a blowjob."

"So your uncle got upset?"

"I'll say. One of the things he did was whip my ass with a belt until it almost fell off -- I mean my ass."

I was really curious now, "So how did you feel about that?"

"It hurt like hell, of course, but the strange thing is that it was also very exciting. I've fantasized about it since, but I don't picture my uncle. That would be too weird."

"So what guy do you imagine?"

"It's you; didn't you get that?" She frowned at me, "Paul, you can be a bit dense sometimes."

It was a pretty mild rebuke, but it irked me anyway. Then I remembered how I had gotten her in the first place.

She had been treating me badly back then, as someone inconsequential. It was almost accidental, but she had set off my temper and I had put her back into line. I was surprised at how easily she had acquiesced to that as if she was expecting me -- wanted me, really -- to humiliate, punish, and then bang her. After that, she wasn't exactly meek, but I had gained some kind of influence over her which she seemed to crave. Her life perhaps had a kind of order to it now.

That had been over two weeks earlier. Some disturbing thoughts were coming to my mind. If I want to keep her, I'd have to tame her again periodically. That wasn't how I had expected to deal with women, but that's the way it was going to be with her.

Then I considered how her uncle had motivated her, as she had put it. She was working at Burger King, of all places. What was required was a belt across her backside. Plus, I was excited by the idea of dominating her again. Hey, she liked that kind of thing. I knew that I'd enjoy it too.

During her career as a hooker, she refused to be submissive to any man for any price. Then, after a couple of sessions with me and that one with her uncle, she changed her mind. She began to desire having some discipline inflicted on her pale rear end.

Of course, during her months as a hooker, she also had shown her other side by being an enthusiastic dominatrix. Eventually, Nora would switch and have a session of dominating me. Nora enjoyed giving it back to a man as much as she grew to like receiving it on her own ass. And being the somewhat twisted person that I am, I enjoyed it more than I had expected. But that's a story for another time.

Anyway, this is an example of her new attitude. On that day in her room, she was wearing a very cute hot-weather outfit. Her top had spaghetti straps and narrow, multi-colored stripes going across it. She wasn't wearing shorts today, but rather faded blue jeans. More than a bit of her midriff was bared.

I thought I had seen both items of her wardrobe in the last few weeks of the previous semester. She looked very desirable, but I had something to do first.

"Nora, I've learned a few things from your uncle's example and my own. You've been getting a bit bitchy again. That's got to stop. I am going to take my belt out of the loops, and well, do you know what a maintenance spanking is?"

"Of course I do, how dumb do you think I am?"

"You see what I mean? That attitude you have is showing."

"You're a bit overly-sensitive, aren't you?"

I decided to ignore her. "Even though it's for maintenance, you're definitely going to feel it."

She seemed curious about it, "So how are you going to do it?"

"Well, I'll you. First I'm going to whip you on the back of your cute jeans, then on your sweet little bare backside. So bend over the footboard and put your hands on the bed."

"Okay, if that's what you really want." And damn if she didn't comply with my order, just like she had done a couple of times before. I walked over and rubbed her bottom with my doubled-up belt.

"Paul, please."

"Please what? Give you a good strapping?"

"Haven't I been a good girlfriend?"

"Yes, you have. But sometimes you need a few adjustments." I tried joshing with her. "You've been a very naughty girl."

She seemed to lose her nervousness, or she hid it well. "I'm not a naughty girl; I've been a whore. Literally."

I wasn't about to respond to that. She noticed it and said, "You've known that for a while. Don't tell me you're shocked. Besides, what do you do for a living? Absolutely nothing."

"Why does that bother you?"

"I don't care; I've got my own money. Just don't judge me."

I said, "I'm not judging you. And if you want some tuna salad, just tell me." That was our safe word, or phrase really.

"I hate that stuff." What she meant was; give it your best shot, I can take it. In fact, at that point, she shook her ass at me.

"Give me your glasses for safe-keeping."

I put them over on a side table. Now she looked at me with her bare face. She seemed more vulnerable that way, and I almost lost my resolve. Am I actually going to give her a belting?

The first time at the college I had used my hand, and then again with my hand a few days later in this house. The belt idea came from her experience with her uncle. I knew I couldn't back down or she'd lose respect for me. I just won't use maximum force on her. Man, both of us are pretty weird.

I sighed and said, "Okay, here it comes." Even with the denim covering her, she yelped with the first strokes.

"Jesus, this is pretty hard for a maintenance spanking." She didn't say "tuna salad," however. The sound of the impacts on her was rather loud. She bounced around, moaned, and complained, but she took it.

She said to me, "I think you're actually enjoying this."

"Of course, you knew I would."

At some point she got up on her toes; she had also raised her body so that she was almost upright. Her moans had turned into yowls. I decided that it was enough. I gave her some moments to recuperate; we were both breathing heavily. She grabbed her ass and rubbed it.

I said, "I bet rubbing yourself is not helping much." She glared back at me.

She was truly angry now, not faking it. "You're going to pay for this, you little mother-fucker."

"Are you trying to hurt my feelings?" In some strange way, I was bothered by her insult.

"I don't care about your feelings; I care about me and my poor ass."

"All right, drop your pants. Your panties too, assuming you are wearing any."

"I am so wearing them."

Her clothes dropped down to her knees. I said. "Those jeans didn't do much to protect you. Your ass, which is usually so pale, is a red mess now."

"Well, you've really have been swinging that thing."

"Am I? I thought I was restraining myself a bit."

"Go ahead, try to break me; make me cry. You can't do it."

"Nora, I don't want to break you." But I didn't want to admit that the idea of making her cry appealed to me. Instead, I said, "Anyway, here's some more."

As usual, she was stubborn. She made a lot of noise during the bare behind phase, but she stayed in place. I felt for her, but I also admired her bravery, if that was the best way to describe it.

I stopped and stepped back when she dropped to her knees and gripped the footboard. I wasn't going to hit her when she was kneeling on the floor. There were horizontal striped marks across her ass where the belt had landed.

"Instead of corner time, I'll think you should just get up and stay bent over the bed for a while."

She had some emotions to express. "You're really an evil bastard, you know that?"

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Like I'm never going to fuck you again."

I was sure that wasn't true. "Whatever you say." I went over to the side of her bed and sat on the edge. Yet, I was more rattled than I had expected. Did I really have to do that to my own girlfriend? I'm becoming a sadist, I think.

I said, "Come over here; lie down on the bed." She placed herself sideways to my right. I told her, "At least I didn't make you say, 'Thank you sir; may I please have another?' "

"It would be more like, 'Fuck you sir; shove that belt up your ass, buckle and all.' "

Sometimes I enjoyed Nora's witty profanity, which would come out when she was truly pissed like she was now. Then I suddenly reached out and put my hands between her legs. She didn't try to stop me as I put my fingers into her. "It couldn't have been that bad; I can feel how wet you got. You're all lubricated and ready for a screwing."

"That couldn't be a surprise to you; you've seen that before." As I fondled her, she put one of her own hands down there to help me with the stroking.

"My dear Nora, you can see that the pain in your backside is followed by pleasure in your pussy."

"Must you be such a..." Dick? She didn't complete the thought. Instead, her other hand went down to grab my wrist and guide my fingers into her cunt.

I said, "That's it, let me take care of your cunt and you can handle your own clit."

By now her eyes were closed and little moans were coming out of her. "Come on, don't taunt me, fuck me soon."

I tried to interpret that. This girl is so wonderfully perverse, but I'm pretty perverse too. In a little while, she said, "All right, how do you want it?"

"Funny you should ask. I know exactly how it should go. First, take your jeans all the way off." After she had done that I said, "Now, I want to get a cowgirl from you."

"If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get."

As she straddled me, I lifted her blouse and started sucking on her nipples. She obviously liked that, "Oh man, that feels so good." Then she jabbed a finger into my chest. From her tone, she still seemed to be angry, "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"It's both."

When she was on top and I was inside her, she went at me like a pile driver, only faster. I had never before experienced anything like that with her. She climaxed first. Somehow she got her legs up and behind me, and she leaned back so that I had to hold her to steady her. Some kind of ungodly noise came out of her.

I said, "Don't relax now; we're not done yet." She went back to pounding me.

I have noticed that sometimes -- it could be with Nora or it could be during masturbation -- some small detail or thought would send me over the edge and make me climax.

In this case, I imagined that, when I came, the stream that I was ejaculating would be one of those that went up and out a long way. Of course, I wouldn't actually see it that time. And despite what's in Portnoy's Complaint, it wasn't easy to accomplish that feat.

But that's what I imagined, and it worked perfectly. I yelled as I shot off up into her body.

Afterwards, we stayed in that position for a few moments. Then we both fell back on the bed, face up. I was staring at the ceiling with my pants down, and she was doing the same, bottomless except for her sandals.

Eventually, we turned to face each other. I rubbed her on the thighs where she wasn't marked; she in turn held and kissed me. I wouldn't have known from the previous semester how affectionate she could be.

I said, "Our relationship is wonderful but weird."

"We're both pretty strange."

"How did we find each other? Oh, I remember, you came and got me. George Orwell, that was it."

She replied, "I had to first register for a class you were in too." She tried for mock sarcasm. "How could I be so lucky?" Then she looked at her watch. "Let's go downstairs and have a drink. Or maybe two. My uncle won't be home for another four hours."

"Speaking of him, you never told me that he came home early."

"It was only that one time. Besides, you're a boyfriend, not a customer, so everything would be cool."

I wasn't so sure. "He's a carpenter, right? He could probably beat my skinny ass to a pulp."

"I wouldn't let him hurt you; I'm his little princess."

"Yeah? He literally beat your ass too."

"I had been a very naughty princess. Like Joan Collins in Land of the Pharaohs."

I was struck by her comment. "You actually saw that? It's like about two seconds of footage."

"She got it on her back, not her ass, but it was still pretty interesting. It was on TV, 'The Million Dollar Movie.' That must be where you saw it too. We should play that sometime as a game." She stuck her arms out, "Oh, mighty descendent of the Gods, punish me for my misdeeds."

"I'm not so sure. For one thing, I'd make a very strange Pharaoh."

"How do you know? Maybe not all of them were big, muscular guys. Anyway, if we want those drinks, we should go downstairs now."

*******

In the living room, we sat on the sofa and drank vodka and orange juice. She had a heavy hand with the vodka, and we were into the third refills. They went down smoothly, and I underestimated the impact they were going to have on me.

She must have underestimated the effect too. She was doing one of her favorite bits, which was making up lewd song parodies. She was singing an absolutely filthy mash-up of Carole King's "I Feel the Earth Move."

I said, "First of all, you haven't got the rhyming done correctly. And the whole thing you're doing is just way over the top."

"But that's what the song is really about if you think about it, I mean sexual desire."

"Nora, it's about more than that. When was that anyway -- June 1971? -- and it was on every ten minutes."

"Yeah, I got sick of hearing it."

I was just drunk enough to get nosy. "So with this Burger King job, are you quitting your other profession?"

I thought she was going to tell me to mind my own business, but she was lit up enough herself to answer me. "Yeah, I think it's time to stop that for the moment."

"Why, are you ashamed of it?"

I think she was ashamed, but she wouldn't admit it, "No, I just have enough money for the moment."

She had already told me an amusing story of how she had stashed her cash, most of it in small bills, into her chest of drawers upstairs. Her uncle had found it, but he didn't seize it. Instead, he had made her open checking and savings accounts.

She threw it back at me, "So, do you have any money squirreled away?"

I replied, "Yes, I have an account that my grandfather set up for me." He owned a small fruit wholesaling business.

"Great, he did all of the work and you get the benefits. How much is it?"

"As you said -- enough. I can see that the maintenance spanking didn't work."

"You're surprised? Hey, I'm a tough, streetwise, bad-ass girl." I knew that was mostly not true because, at vulnerable moments -- like that first night at The Salient office -- she had admitted it to me. Then, "A mere belt isn't going to faze me."

"I admit, I felt a bit guilty about hitting you with it."

She went into a mincing kind of voice, "Oh my, I've been such a shameless strumpet, slash harlot, slash hussy. I deserve a little spanky every now and then."

I figured I'd tell her what I wanted. "I think I should give you more maintenance than you've been getting."

Now she had a sort of Katharine Hepburn tone, "That is a completely splendid idea."

Something else caught my attention. "Those old jeans of yours, I really like them for some reason."

"You like pulling them down so you can, ah, correct me." She rubbed her behind again. "Man, you really walloped me." That sort of contradicted what she had just told me. "You think maybe you could go back to using your hand? That seemed to be more than adequate."

I was amused by how she how phrased it. "Sure, baby, I can do that."

Then, out of nowhere, it seemed, I blurted out, "Nora, I love you." The vodka had helped bring that out.

She laughed. Oh God, she's mocking me. Then she said, "The reason I laughed is because, in a relationship, whoever pulls the trigger on that first loses the game."

"What game? What's wrong with it?"

She leaned towards me, "There's nothing wrong with it. You see, Paul, I love you too."

I looked closely at her to determine if she was bullshitting me. But I was getting to know her pretty well, and I could see that she was completely sincere.

*******

I just had to bust Nora's chops by going to her Burger King one day. I had something to do in Manhattan and after that, I went out to Maspeth. I maneuvered myself so that she had to take my order.

"May I help the following guest?" She was already glaring at me.

"Yeah, I'd like a Whopper, medium-rare..."

"We don't cook them to order here. They only come one way."

"But that slogan, have it your way?"

I knew she wasn't happy with me being there. "Then just go to a diner. Would you just give me your order already?"

I asked for a Whopper, small fries, and a diet soda. As she counted my change, I said, "I just love that hat." It was a shapeless brown blob.

I knew she hated it. "It's one of the worst things about being here."

"And that uniform. Who would have thought brown and yellow went so well together?"

She refused to answer me. I went on, "Are the pants tight in the back? Do they show your ass well?"

She looked around, and then she went to the back counter. For a brief moment, she stuck out her behind. When she came back she said, "There, are you happy now?"

"It looks really good, nice and trim."

"My uncle twice took the pants down when I got home and gave me a maintenance spanking, as you both put it. He even took down the thong I had on underneath."

"Wow, that's really hot. A bad fast-food girl getting spanked in her uniform."

"I knew you'd think that. I admit it was pretty hot."

"Are you wearing a thong now?"

"I'm not going to tell you that. But I do keep this stupid hat on when he takes me over his knees."

"God, Nora, I'm getting a boner just thinking of that."

"About this hat?" She shook her head and smirked at me. "Well, go outside and jerk off somewhere."

12