My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 06

Story Info
Lisa and Danny get into trouble with one of Danny's friends.
5.8k words
4.46
5.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

Lisa woke up late the next day, but it didn't matter. There was nothing she had to do today. Her bed was bathed in sunshine and she could hear birds chirping outside her window. It was warm in her room and she had pushed her blanket away in her sleep. She had slept in just her slip and now the sun was warming her little breasts. She didn't open her eyes but instead thought about the dream she had woken up from.

She had been studying in the library when a teacher entered to ask for someone to help him with his medical class. The good person she was, she volunteered and was led into a room packed with more than a hundred students.

The teacher introduced her and turned into Danny. It was Danny and the teacher of the class at the same time. He ordered her to strip naked in front of the class and she obeyed without hesitation.

Why the fuck would she just obey? But in her dream that's exactly what she had done.

The students started commenting on her fragile body and some guys in the front row started mocking her for her small breasts. She felt humiliated and tried to cover her little tits and pussy with her arms, but Danny came up and pulled her arms behind her back, exposing her to the judging eyes of the crowd. She started to cry and wanted to leave, but Danny ordered her to climb on the desk and get on all fours. She obeyed again and even pulled her butt cheeks apart.

Why would she voluntarily show everyone her little butt hole? Just because Danny wanted it? What a stupid dream.

The students formed a half circle behind her to have a closer look and soon she was getting rude comments on what they intended to do with her little white ass. Danny ignored her embarrassment and started his lecture.

"Now in this position we can start to examine her ass. Take some lube and penetrate her carefully. You should use at least two fingers. Oh she's tight. Hasn't had her butt fucked very often, I would say. Let's give her another finger, shall we? Let me widen her a bit. So, now you should probe around the inside like that. Feel around for anything unusual. You can additionally stick some fingers into her vagina and press against your fingers in her anus for a better examination. Hah she likes what we are doing. Look how wet that little bitch is getting. Who wants to try next?"

He came around to her head with his dick hanging out and she eagerly started sucking it, while countless fingers went in and out of her two little holes.

"Let's fuck her ass," teacher Danny announced.

She could feel his dick press against her ass and she wanted it, but before he could penetrate her she had woken up.

What a dream. It should have been a nightmare, but it felt more like the opposite. Damn was she horny.

She should feel ashamed. Did she really wanted to be fucked in the ass by Danny in front of other people? Maybe. At least the thought of it was arousing. But why Danny?

Oh whatever. Just shut up your thoughts for a second, Lisa!

She relaxed, slit her hand into her slip and carefully started to touch herself. Everything was a bit itchy down there, but man, she was dripping wet. She took off her slip and rolled onto belly. And while the sun was shining on her little white ass she softly massaged her clit. Edging her further and further towards an orgasm while fantasizing about her dream. But she took her time. Stopping sometimes to suck her fingers while imagining it was Danny's dick. Her pussy juices tasted unusually spicy. Quite nice actually. She caressed the rest of her body while thinking a hundred hands were touching her and of course she played with her ass. She wasn't in a hurry. It felt so good and right. She managed to edge herself for almost an hour before she finally gave in and came with a soft moan into her pillow.

She lay still for a while and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her soft skin, but she wasn't completely satisfied. She had had an orgasm, but was still horny.

Her mind went back to Danny. The thought of his hands touching her made her shiver comfortably. What the fuck was going on? He was a loser and a drunken asshole most of the time, but her body wanted his touch.

Should she go over and pretend to be in some pain so that he would examine her again?

She let out a spontaneous lustful moan. Wow, where did that come from?

She probably just needed a cold shower! A really cold one!

She wrapped herself in a towel, grabbed her phone and left the room. On the way to the shower, she noticed that Danny's door stood ajar and she could see him sprawled out on his bed in just his boxer shorts. He was sleeping with a beer can still in his hand. And this was the guy she thought of when she had masturbated? How ridiculous. An ice cold shower is what she needed.

Nevertheless she pushed the door open a little further. Unfortunately it slammed into a pile of empty beer cans and sent them tumbling over the floor. The noise should have woken everyone next door, but Danny didn't even shrug. When he slept nothing could wake him up.

Lisa stepped into the room. What a pitiful sight he was, passed out and surrounded by empty beer cans. She shot a few pictures of him. When he would get mean again she might be able to use them against him.

Then she noticed his erection. His dick was clearly standing up in his boxers. She laughed. What a joke it would be if he just had a wet dream about her. Maybe he was dreaming how his warm hands were touching her. She really liked his hands. Think about something else Lisa. Cold shower, cold shower!

She took his hand and placed it on her inner thigh. She shivered from arousal. She closed her eyes and slowly moved his hand upwards.

What was she doing here? What if he woke up? No, he is fast asleep.

Wouldn't it be fun if she would film the situation? He would go mad if he realized what he was missing out on, wouldn't he?

She set up her phone and threw her towel over a chair. Then she closed her eyes and took his hand again. Stroking her inner thighs with it and slowly moving it upwards until it slid between her wet pussy lips. She let out a deep sigh of relief and rubbed herself against his hand. Her juices started flowing. As in her dream she moved his hand towards her ass and used her juices on his fingers to lubricate her butt hole. After a while she was ready for it and guided one of his fingers inside. It was a little unpleasant at first, but quickly became enjoyable.

She pressed the palm of his hand against her pussy and moved her hips in a circular motion while caressing her little breasts with her free hand. It was so good. Soon she was able to put a second finger into her ass. Unpleasant for a short moment and then great.

Slowly she opened her eyes and her gaze fell on his erection again. It was stronger than ever. Without much thinking she pulled his dick through the fly of his boxers. How hard and warm it was. It felt really good in her hand. She stroked it for a while while still rubbing herself against his hand.

How would this dick feel inside her ass? Should she dare to try it? This would be so naughty and wrong. But hadn't she crossed the line anyway? Her body definitely wanted to do it. And if she was honest to herself she had to admit that she wanted it as well. Yes she wanted his dick to penetrate her tight little white ass.

She leaned forward and took his dick as deep into her mouth as she could. She wanted it well lubricated. She had to gag a little, but that was fine. Danny let out a few lustful moans in his sleep.

Lisa climbed on top of him. She placed his hand against her chest and pressed his throbbing dick against her anus. Carefully she lowered herself and bit by bit her ass kept accepting Danny's dick until her muscles relaxed and it penetrated her all the way. She started to move. It was painful at first, but then just awesome. She couldn't stop moaning.

Then lust took hold of her and she started to ride him hard. She grabbed her phone and filmed close ups of her cute face contorted in different grimaces of passion, of her throbbing pussy and of course of Danny's dick and how it fucked her gaping asshole. Her face reddened and sweat started to form between her boobs. Her hot breath came in gasps and her feet began to twitch. Something huge was building. When she orgasmed her whole body spasmed and she lost all control. When she regained it she had no idea how long she had been riding Danny's dick. She could feel his cum inside of her, but if he had come five minutes or a second ago, she didn't know. She just hadn't paid attention to him at all.

Now she got up and put his dick back into his boxers. She gave it a thankful pat for the satisfaction it had given her, grabbed her towel and left his room. She smiled. Maybe she didn't need to suffer a cold shower anymore, but could take a nice warm bath instead.

When Danny got up Lisa was still in the bathtub. Whenever the bath had gotten cold she had added more hot water. When she needed to pee she just let flow. It was just too relaxing to stop.

Danny had woken up with a big hangover. Maybe he was still somewhat drunk. When he found the bathroom occupied he couldn't resist to peek through the keyhole. Lisa was lying in the bathtub with her legs spread and dangling over the edge on each side. He could see her little boobs poking out of the water. She was smiling. His treatment of her yesterday didn't seem to have affected her too much. That was good. Even though he liked her to suffer in their little sessions he had no intention to seriously hurt her. He might actually like her a bit. She might not have the biggest boobs or ass, but everything was well proportioned and she had the softest skin and cutest face. She was confident, but often had a naive playfulness to her. He was happier when she was around.

What the fuck? How drunk was he still, that he would become so sentimental. She was just some stupid little bitch he could use for his pleasure. He should give her a good spanking and most definitely get himself a strong coffee.

But he kept glued to the keyhole as he watched her lift pussy out of the water and pee in a perfect arc into her bathwater. He heard her giggle. So sexy! No, disgusting, disgusting.

"Lisa? Do you need much longer?" he shouted and knocked on the door.

He could see her sink back into the water immediately and blush as if she had been caught doing something naughty.

"No, no. Give me five minutes," she stuttered.

He watched her stand up and drain the bath. Then she quickly washed her beautiful body under the shower, wrapped herself in a towel and hurried past him. In her hurry she had tied her towel too high and for a brief moment he could see the lower parts of her ass and her sweet, little pussy. He let out an involuntary sigh. Then she was gone.

A few hours later Danny was masturbating to pictures of Lisa when his door was suddenly opened.

"Hey loser. Get your pants up. You are so disgusting," a male voice laughed condescendingly behind him.

"Sam? How did you get in here?"

"That young little bitch of a roommate you have let me in. Told her she could suck my dick if she let me in," he snarled as he grabbed a beer and flung himself onto the sofa.

Danny groaned. Sam was an obnoxious asshole, whose sole interest seemed to be to insult and humiliate other people. He considered Danny his friend, but that didn't stop him from picking on him. Danny would have liked to throw him out, but he couldn't muster the courage and so he just grabbed a beer and downed it in one go.

"That little whore went on her knees immediately and said she wanted some real big dick shoot a load into her face. But I'm no monster. That face is too cute for that, so I told her to show me some tits and ass first. Too bad that she had neither of it."

"Stop talking about her," Danny interrupted him and regretted it immediately.

Now Sam would never stop.

"Oh, didn't know that she's your girlfriend, that you want to marry her. Sorry that I didn't let her suck my dick. If she's with you she must be desperate for some real cock and a good load in her face."

"She's not my girlfriend. I don't care about her at all. She is just an arrogant stupid girl, but she keeps the place clean and pays her rent. That's why I don't kick her out."

"Yeah sure, isn't that her on the screen behind you. You little pervert photoshopped her into porn. Want to fuck her Danny? Even though she's got no ass and tits she's still levels above you. Sorry, my friend. It's not gonna happen."

Oh fuck. It was Lisa on screen. Luckily it was one of the softer pictures. He downed another beer. This was getting worse and worse. Sam would tell everybody that he was infatuated with his roommate that was half his age and photoshopped her into porn. He got angry.

"Ah shut up. That little bitch is doing whatever I tell her to. She needed money. I gave her a few cents for the picture. Cheaper than the girls on the net."

"Yeah sure Danny," Sam laughed with a wink of his eyes, "she doesn't even tidy up. Your place is a mess."

"I'll get her to clean right now."

When Lisa had gotten back to her room she had a smile on her face. She had tied her towel too high on purpose and Danny's clearly audible sigh proved that he had noticed it. She could clearly make an impression on him. Back in her room she had taken her time to oil her body and comb her hair. It was so warm that she had only put on a light white summer dress. Nothing else.

When Danny stomped into her room she had been lying next to the open window enjoying the light tingle the refreshing breeze gave her whenever it came through the window and under her dress.

"Did you let that guy into the flat?" he asked angrily.

"Yes. He told me I could suck his dick when I let him in and I thought an asshole like that must be a good friend of yours. So I let him in and went back to my room."

"Yeah funny. Go and clean my room. It's a mess."

"Now? Are you drunk?"

"Yes now. You haven't paid your rent in two weeks. I'll give you one week free, if you do it now."

"Dressed like that?"

"Yes. Go, go, go!"

"You are an asshole Danny. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

But Lisa got up anyway and followed Danny back to his room. Did he really want her to be like that in front of his friend? His friend was an asshole like Danny, but one that spent his time in the gym and not in front of the computer.

"Hey bitch. Are you back to suck my cock?" Sam greeted her.

"I'm just here to clean up the mess," Lisa answered calmly and started to pick up beer cans in the opposite corner of the room while trying her best to keep her dress from revealing anything.

Why had Danny put her in a situation like that? Her day had been so nice so far. Did he know that she had taken advantage of him in the morning? Maybe a hidden camera? No, probably not. And what man would be pissed about that? She had been really nice.

"Hey bitch. Why don't you come over here and drink a beer with me?" Sam interrupted her thoughts.

"No! No alcohol for Lisa!" Danny demanded from his chair.

He was starting to realise what a bad idea it had been to bring Lisa over. She was clearly uncomfortable and it seemed she wasn't wearing anything underneath her short dress. He would have enjoyed it if it had been just the two of them in his room, but he definitely didn't want Sam to get anything from Lisa. Not even a little peek under her dress. Giving her alcohol would make everything so much worse.

"Why not?" Lisa asked annoyed.

He had brought her into this awful position and now he was patronizing her? Why didn't he defend her from people like that? Did she really mean so little to him?

She grabbed Danny's beer from the desk and downed the rest of it before he could stop her. By trying to get away from Danny she had gotten too close to Sam and got a hard slap on her buttocks from him.

"Yeah. Don't listen to him!" he laughed, "he's a little creep, that photoshops you into porn pictures. He jerks off to your cute face. Has given you a nice body though. Would fit you!"

He slapped her ass again as she turned around to face Danny. Had he really shown Sam nude pictures of her? Danny avoided eye contact and just took the now empty can out of her hand.

"Maybe you finish cleaning another time and go back to your room now," he mumbled.

But Lisa was angry now. Is that the guy she had thought of so fond in the morning? She could play this game too. She pushed out her butt a bit and when the unavoidable slap came she smiled at Danny provokantly and let out a short lustful moan.

"No, I think I'm going to finish it now," she whispered and bent over to pick up a can from the floor.

Since Sam had seen her pictures there was probably no point in trying to be decent now. Then she turned around to give Danny the same view just to make sure that he knew what Sam had seen.

Danny groaned and slumped deeper into his chair. This was getting worse and worse, but if she thought she could make him jealous she was wrong.

Under highly disrespectful comments from Sam she kept on crawling over the floor to pick up cans. Even though she got into more and more revealing positions, she tried to avoid Sam's hands as best as she could. She wanted to make Danny jealous, but not be fondled by that brute. But to make it look real she had to have him touch her from time to time and she had to pretend to enjoy it. Whenever he wasn't insulting her he was belittling Danny. She wasn't actually sure if he was actually interested in her or if he was just doing all that to make Danny suffer and if that was his goal it had definitely worked. He looked miserable, even though he tried hard not to show it.

"Let's go to a bar, Sam. I'm paying," Danny made another offer to diffuse the situation.

"I'm coming with you. Let me just get changed," Lisa wouldn't get him away like that.

"No we are going now," Danny insisted and got up.

"Okay. Then I'm going like that."

Danny groaned, but Lisa was already at the door.

"I didn't show him any pictures. He saw one when he busted into my room, because you had let him in. You don't have to do this," Danny whispered when he had caught up with Lisa.

"Do what?"

Danny wanted to protest further but Sam had already caught up with them. They had to walk for a while and on the street Lisa couldn't run away from Sam or it would have looked very weird. So she had to smile while his hand went under her dress. First just resting on her ass and lifting her dress high enough so that Danny, who was trailing a few steps behind them, had to see what he was doing. Since she didn't protest, his hand went further and between her legs. She couldn't help but she got wet. He knew how to touch a pussy and she couldn't hold back a moan when his finger slid into her tight hole. He was fingering her while they were walking and still Danny didn't have the balls to stand up for her?

What else did she have to do to make him fight for her? He was clearly jealous and suffering, but still pretended that it didn't affect him at all.

A little anxious she stretched out her hand and worked her way into Sam's trousers until she got hold of his dick. It was huge. It wasn't even hard yet but already longer and a lot thicker than Danny's. Danny's had filled her nicely and she even had to stretch to welcome it. It must hurt so bad to be fucked by a dick like this. At least for someone as petite as her. But seeing and feeling it would be interesting. Should she go any further?

She hated Sam. She hated his looks, his smell, his demeanor and most definitely his hand that had somehow found its way into her innermost. She couldn't even tell how many fingers he had inside of her. Maybe just one or two, because two fingers seemed to be playing around with her clit and his thumb was probing her asshole and trying to get inside. It had felt so awesome when she had ridden Danny in the morning, but she had been very relaxed and lubricated, now she was dry and tense, but that didn't stop Sam. The only way he knew was force and he had no concern for her at all. The bar saved her and she freed herself and fled inside. Sam laughed and followed her and a few seconds later a miserable Danny entered as well.

12