My Swap with Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son take their exploration to the next level.
4k words
4.66
22.1k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers

I was still sitting on the sofa thinking of my new life and how well everything seemed to be working out.

I looked at mom who was just starting to get up.

"I was just thinking." I started saying to mom. "It looks like this is the way we are going to be now, unless you want to change back and we can see if we can figure it out."

"I have been thinking the same thing." Mom replied. "And honestly, I am happy here, and I am pretty sure you are too."

"I am." Answering mom. "But I am thinking we should get used to calling each other by out actual names, I can't keep calling you mom, son works but Shawn as well."

"Yeah we wouldn't want to screw that up with others around for sure."

"And I think you calling me mom while we are fucking would be totally hot!" I continued telling mom.

"Very!" She replied. "So from now on, I am Shawn or son, and you are mom or Sarah" he said my name with a smile.

"So Shawn" I asked, putting emphasis on his name. "What would you think of asking Jimmy to come over and watch a movie tonight?"

Shawn looked at me a bit confused, standing now his softening cock covered in our juice.

Then his face changed. "You dirty girl!" He exclaimed. "You want to fuck Jimmy now too."

"Well I have been thinking that I would like to fuck two guys together, you being one." I smiled at him when I said this. "and since we are mother and son it doesn't leave a lot of options for #2 not without answering a lot of questions. Also I know Jimmy thinks I am hot, and he is pretty cute too."

"How do you know he things you are cute?" Shawn said with a bit of a questioning in his voice.

"Well he mentioned quite a few times how hot he thought you were." I continued. "And he figured us living with each other, you should be fucking me since I am so hot."

This got a laugh out of Shawn. "Well we are fucking now. And I agree with Jimmy you are hot, and horny I never thought of 3somes when I was you, but I will admit I would be very open to one now. I guess I am hornier too."

"So what do you think?" I asked him. "Are you game?"

"I am game." He replied. "I will give Jimmy a call now and see if he wants to come over."

"Thanks son." I said, ince again with emphasis on son. "And one thing that I do want to do if this all happens for us, is I want both your cocks together in my pussy at the same time."

"I am game." Shawn said again with a laugh. "You are a kinky horny girl for sure."

I watched my son leave the room, watching his bare ass and thinking. "How did we end up here?"

I got up off the sofa and I picked up my toys and my clothes and headed upstairs. When I got in my room I put my clothes in the laundry and the bag of goodies onto my bed. I got out the toys I already had and layed everything out, while I was standing there pondering all of my toys Shawn came into my room.

"I just talked with Jimmy." He said. "He will be over around 7."

"Good." I smiled "I can't wait, let's see if I can seduce him."

"I have a feeling you will be able to." Shawn said as he came over to the bed and looked with me.

"That is quite the arsenal" he said.

"Yes I am trying to figure out what I want to try out next." I replied

"Well I know what I am trying." He said. "The toy I got that strokes on its own is supposed to feel great, hands free play."

I could see Shawn's cock starting to rise just talking about it and with that he was gone and off to his room.

I went back and looked at everything on my bed wondering what to try out. I picked up the clit sucker looking it over, I remembered Kim saying that I would love this why not find out.

I picked it up and turned it on, feeling a pulsing suction on it when I put my finger over the cup.

I heard a mechanical whirring sound coming from Shawn's room, he was quick to get that out and running.

I layed down in bed and opened my legs wide, I had the thought that I never masturbated this much in my life before, even when I was a guy I didn't do it as much as mom is now in my body, well her body, well actually his body! Sometimes it was hard to figure out.

I guess having a pussy is something new to play with, I wonder if the novelty will wear off?

I took the toy and placed it on my clit, turning it on and increasing the speed a bit. I felt good but not amazing, I moved it around a bit and then, oh yes there is the spot! It went from kind of teasing my clit to massaging it so good, some more small adjustments and a bit more pressure and I found the perfect place. I was moaning again, the attention it was giving my clit felt amazing and I was melting away into that pleasure. Getting louder and my hips moving as I was grinding against the toy.

I could hear shawn moaning now too it was hot knowing he was masturbating right beside me.

"Oh that feels so good on my clit." I exclaimed. "Fuck I am going to cum hard."

Hearing myself say these things was very hot and I was getting close.

Remembering there was a speed adjustment I cranked it up. My pleasure rose, I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to and I started to cum. I let out a cry of pleasure as my body stiffened and my orgasm took me. I held the toy tight to my clit the pleasure was intense and then the next wave came and I cried out again, it felt so good and I didn't want that feeling to end.

My hips bucking, my head tilted back.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Was all I could say keeping the toy there and letting it work it's magic, I cried out again loud there was no reason to be quiet.

This toy was so good, the sensation went right through my body and I didn't want it to stop.

I was bucking and shaking never had I thought someone could experience this much pleasure.

My body, legs, and arms spasmed so hard that I dropped the toy, there was no getting it back then I was still spasming and shaking from those orgasms for a while.

When I finally calmed down a little I let my hands run over my body and down to my pussy, my lips were soaked my clit was super sensitive, I could hardly touch it but moving my fingers down my pussy was more than happy to receive them. Sliding two fingers into my hungry hole I fingered myself a little bit and soon fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock, 5:30 it showed, I had slept for a while it was a good sleep after my last play session. The smell of pizza came wafting up so I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen. "Hey baby." I said when I saw Shawn. I walked over and gave him a hug our naked bodies against each other.

"You had a good nap." he said. "Not surprised after the fun you had, you were cumming like mad."

"Oh yeah, Kim was right that little clit sucker really does the trick." I replied. "I didn't want the feeling to stop."

We sat and had dinner, talked about sex and what Shawn thought of his new toy, it was a hit to say the least.

When we were done we looked at the time, Jimmy would be over any time we needed to get dressed at least.

I was up in my room, I had finished my shower and was getting dressed when I heard the doorbell ring. Shawn was down greeting Jimmy, I had time to get dressed before I headed down and let them know that I had decided to join them for their movie.

I picked out a nice summer skirt that went about 3/4 of the way down my thigh, I of course skipped the panties to go with them and I picked out a tee shirt that was a little too tight of course passing on the option of a bra as well.

Once my hair was done and I was dressed I headed downstairs. I grabbed 3 beers from the fridge on my way and went down to the basement.

I could hear the TV was on and felt the cooler temperature if the basement, my nipples rose at the occasion and the fact that I did not have a bra on helped show them off very well.

"Hello boys" I said as I entered the room, it was dark only the light from the TV was illuminating things. "I brought you some beers."

I handed out the two and opened mine.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"It is the avengers movie." Jimmy replied. "The new one."

"Oh nice." I said. "I have been wanting to see that one, do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all Ms. Batten." Jimmy said making room for me between himself and Shawn.

This was perfect since it was right where I wanted to be.

We sat and watched the movie for a bit, everyone just looking forward relaxed all of us enjoying our beers.

I noticed when Jimmy would reach forward to get his beer off the coffee table that this was an excuse to check me out. It looked like he still found me hot, I smiled at the thought.

I got up. "I am getting another beer, does anyone else want anything?"

I got the response of "another beer" from both of them. I got 3 more beers and headed back downstairs.

Handing out the beers I sat back down, closer to Jimmy is time, making sure my body was against his, he didn't move over but stayed against me.

As I was drinking my beer I took my right hand and put it in Jimmy's leg. He jumped a bit, I don't think he was expecting this. I started rubbing and moved my hand more inside and up, as I moved higher his legs opened some and I kept going up.

I reached the top of his leg the side of my hand resting softly against his crotch. I kept my hand there for a bit softly rubbing his leg while I took a sip of my beer.

It was time for me to make my no going back move, I took my hand off his leg turning it I felt him through his pants, he was big and hard. My pussy got wetter than it already was, feeling that hard cock through his shorts. The next thing I knew I felt his hand on my leg rubbing it softly.

I knew I had Jimmy's attention for sure, of course I wanted more. "Let's see how this plays out." I thought to myself.

I finished the last of my beer which freed up my left hand which I but right over into Shawn's crotch. He wasn't hard he had been watching the movie but when he felt my hand he looked over and saw Jimmy's hand in my leg and mine between Jimmy's.

I was getting more excited, rubbing two hard cocks through their shorts I was wet to say the least. Jimmy's hand was moving higher and I was opening my legs as it went letting him know to keep going.

We were all sitting looking straight forward, Shawn and I knew what was going on and Jimmy was along for the ride. I started working at the button on Jimmy's shorts, his other hand came and helped and we managed to get his pants undone.

At that point his hand had reached my pussy and I opened my legs wider letting him have access to rub me, I knew I had him now.

I wrapped my hand around Jimmy's hard shaft. "Oh he is thick." I thought as I started stroking him. I felt his fingers move and start rubbing my lips, I knew I was so wet down there.

Shawn looked over and saw what was happening now, he undid his shorts and freed his hard cock as well which my left hand happily wrapped around.

Never in my wildest dreams before would I have thought I would have been turned on stroking one cock let alone two. But here I was sitting there stroking two cocks together.

"You boys are so nice and hard." I said breaking the silence, we all knew what was happening now.

I leaned back a bit in the sofa, moved my hips down and opened my legs more. Lifting them I put one over Shawn's leg and the other over Jimmy's.

My pussy was well exposed for Jimmy's fingers and I felt them exploring more. Shawn slipped his shorts off which gave me full access to his cock, seeing this Jimmy did the same.

"That is better." I told them, stroking the full lengths of their shafts now. "Having your cocks in my hands makes me so wet."

Jimmy who's hand was softly exploring my lips under my skirt said nothing, I have a feeling he was a bit in shock with the way this evening was going.

Shawn picked up the slack. "I want to see that." And the proceeded to lift my skirt exposing my pussy and Jimmy's fingers.

Shawn's hand came over to join Jimmy's between my legs, he took one side of my lips pulling them to the side.

"Your pussy is soaked, mom." He said, and the mom part feeling so exciting.

Shawn left my pussy for Jimmy to explore and his hand went up to one of my hard nipples tweaking it through my shirt.

I looked at Shawn. "Take it off." I told him in a sexy but excited voice.

As he slipped my shirt off I had to let go of both their cocks, I was happy when my hands wrapped around their warm girth again.

Shawn's mouth went right for one of my nipples sucking it hard, I let out a soft moan.

Jimmy's fingers were still groping around my pussy, this might be his first time really getting to play with one.

Shawn was doing great sucking and bitting my nipple like a pro, my moans were getting louder.

"Finger me Jimmy." I said with a moan." Put your fingers deep in my wet pussy."

It seemed Jimmy could take direction since as soon as I said that I felt his fingers going deeper in my lips searching for my wet hole.

I let out a gasp as I felt two of his fingers slide easily into me.

"Oh yes Jimmy." I moaned. "Harder faster."

Between Jimmy's fingers and my son's mouth in my nipples I was in paradise, the pleasure I was feeling was making it difficult to keep my attention on what my hands were doing, stroking two hard cocks.

My moans continued and my pleasure increased, I knew I was close.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly. "I am going to cum soon." My hips were bucking against Jimmy's fingers now.

"Put in another one." I said and Jimmy complied opening me more and sending me over the edge and into orgasm.

Pleasure rocked my body as they both continued working pussy and nipples.

I cried loudly. "I am cumming." As my orgasm lasted long and hard.

I stroked the boys softly as I caught my breath then let go of them and stood. I slipped off my skirt standing in from of them completely naked, both of them hard cocks in the air.

"Ever have a blow job Jimmy?" I asked him.

"No Ms. Batten." He replied.

"Do you want one?" I smiled at him.

A smile went across his face and he just nodded yes.

I knelt in front of Jimmy, pushing his legs open as I leaned forward. I held his hard cock in one hand and then let the tip of my tougne roam around his balls and then up the length of his shaft.

Jimmy let out a soft moan as I did this and then a louder one as I wrapped my lips around his hard head.

As I started taking Jimmy deeper in my mouth I felt Shawn get behind me running the tip of his hard cock up and down my wet lips.

I took Jimmy's cock all the way in my mouth as Shawn teased me with his cock. I came up my lips just over Jimmy's head. "Push it in baby. Fuck mommy's wet pussy."

With that Shawn held my hips and slowly pushed into me as I started sucking Jimmy deep and hard.

Shawn increased his pace fucking me deep and hard as I moaned around Jimmy's cock.

I was so excited and so horny, my son behind me fucking me good while I was bent over sucking his best friends cock this was heaven.

I kept showing Jimmy's cock a good time, my tougne swirling around his head. It wasn't long before I felt Jimmy's body stiffen and he started shooting loads of cum into my ready mouth.

He let out a loud cry as he came and I cleaned up every bit of cum he had for me. I was surprised he had lasted that long, he must have good stamina. I finished cleaning his cock and he was still hard. Shawn had pulled out of me as Jimmy came.

"How was that?" I said to Jimmy, looking up at him licking cum off my lips.

"That was amazing Ms. Batten." He replied still quite shyly.

I stood up, looking behind me and seeing Shawn sitting there with a hard cock and Jimmy still in the sofa with one as well.

I put a finger down between my wet lips, feeling how soaked I was. I lifted my finger and tasting it, watching the boys reactions.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?" I asked Jimmy.

"Oh yes." He managed to say.

Looking at his thick hard cock. "Lay on the floor and let me ride your hard cock good!"

I still don't think Jimmy really knew what was going on but did as he was asked and layed down beside me his hard cock pointing towards the ceiling.

I got on top of him and positioned his cock under me and slowly lowered myself onto it. In one slow fluid motion I felt his thick cock open and fill my wet hole, I kept slowly taking him in till I was sitting in him.

"How does my pussy feel." I said looking down at Jimmy."

"So fucking good!" He replied.

With that I started riding him up and down, bouncing off his pelvis every time I went down.

We were both moaning loudly. "Fuck me with your hard cock." I said loudly his hips coming up to meet mine. I loved how a hard cock felt in my pussy.

I looked over and Shawn had sat back in the sofa stroking his cock as he watched his mother ride his best friend.

He saw me looking at him and I mouthed. "I want you both in me now." Shawn knew what that meant.

I layed forward, my face just above Jimmy's as we continued to fuck, I could see the lust in his eyes as he slammed his cock into me.

I leaned down more and kissed Jimmy deeply, this was the first time I had kissed anyone since I got into mom's body. I loved the feeling of kissing Jimmy especially while his hard cock was in me.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Shawn move and get behind us. Breaking my kiss with Jimmy I whispered in his ear.

"He is going to put his cock in my pussy with yours."

I am sure I could have said anything to Jimmy at that point and he would have nodded in agreement, we were both enjoying saying goodbye to his virginity.

I felt Shawn get into position behind me, he would fuck me doggie as I lay on Jimmy with his cock fucking me deep from below.

I felt his cock at my hole pushing trying to get in as Jimmy still fucked me, I was so excited I knew I was making myself too tight for him to fit.

"Go deep in me Jimmy." I said to him with a bit of a moan. "Stop fucking and just stay deep in my pussy. I am going to relax as much as I can and you push hard into me Shawn." I told him as I tried relaxing as much as possible."

"Hopefully you will get in me."

I layed there relaxing myself as much as possible then felt my son's cock pressing against me wanting in. I felt him push harder and then he slid into me. My pussy was pushed open with some pain but rivers of pleasure as his cock filled me with Jimmy's.

I let out the loudest scream. "Fuck me!" I added. "Fuck my tight pussy."

And they did, both their cocks started sliding back and fourth in my stretched pussy. The pleasure was incredible and I was soon cumming hard, knowing they were both in me together, both their cocks wrapped by my tight hole make me cum even harder.

Even if I wanted to move I couldn't, Jimmy's arms held me tight and Shawn was behind me holding me hips his hands like vices.

I moaned and screamed in pleasure. "Fuck me, yes!" Was about all I could manage.

They boys were relentless, fucking my pussy hard and deep not stopping. They were giving me exactly what I wanted, using my pussy, stretching it and just making me cum hard.

They kept fucking and fucking me, I was catching my breath between orgasms. It kept on for what seemed like forever, I thought I would pass out. Then I heard Shawn scream out and Jimmy followed close behind, they both pushed deep into me as they unloaded their hot cum into my greedy pussy.

Shawn pulled out almost right away, laying back on the floor catching his breath. I just layed on Jimmy unable to move feeling his cock twitch in me as his orgasm subsided.

We layed like that for a while all catching our breath, I felt Jimmy's cock shrink and fall out of me, to say I was satisfied would be an understatement.

I looked at the TV, the movie was long over. I slowly moved and got off of Jimmy his cock and balls were very much covered with all of our cum.

I sat on the sofa laying back, the cool leather feeling good on my sweaty skin.

Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers
12