My Swap with Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and son find a willing third.
4.8k words
4.58
19.6k
30
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers

I just had the most amazing sexual experience of my life. Sitting on the sofa I was looking at my son and his best friend both tired and satisfied. They were laying on the carpeted floor, their cocks were now soft and cum covered but not long ago they were hard and together in my wet pussy.

It was only two days ago that I was in my old body, the one that is now my son. Something had happened causing us to swap bodies, my mother in mine and myself now a woman in mom's body. So far there had been a lot of fun, exploration, masturbation and sex on both our parts. Of course everything came together in a 3-some with my best friend Jimmy, god if he only knew the whole story!

My body was spent and I was ready for bed. I knew this was Jimmy's first time with a woman so when I got up off the sofa I offered for him to spend the night in my bed, he responded instantly and followed me up the stairs. Thinking to myself as we walked. "I bet he is checking out my ass." Smiling to myself, thinking of the mind of a teenage boy.

We made it upstairs, Shawn was not far behind us. Jimmy went into my room, and I stopped and talked to mom.

"You don't mind if I give Jimmy a little one on one time?" I asked with a bit of a dirty tone to my voice. "It is his first time after all."

Mom smiled back at me. "No worries at all we have lots of time to enjoy each other." I leaned forward giving mom a kiss, our tongues played quickly and I gave her crotch a soft squeeze. With a smile I turned and headed into my room.

Jimmy was sitting on the edge of my bed, naked and looking somewhat nervous. It was kind of cute, I have known Jimmy for about 9 years now and he has always been quite confident. Now in a room with a naked woman he doesn't know what to do, as my old self I would have teased him but my new female self finds it cute and attractive. I closed the door to my room as I entered, maybe this would make him feel more at ease.

Sitting beside Jimmy I put my hand on his leg and looked into his eyes.

"It's your first time isn't it?"

"Yes." Jimmy replied a little sheepishly.

"Well I am happy to be your first." I smiled at him. "And there is nothing wrong with waiting till you are older for your first time with a woman."

I leaned forward and gave Jimmy a kiss on the lips. "So how was your first time?" Asking Jimmy with a little giggle in my voice. The thought running through my head that I was my best friend's first sexual experience. It has been a crazy few days. I have to admit, I am still wrapping my head around it all.

Jimmy was looking back at me with a big smile on his face as I gave his leg another squeeze.

"It was really good Ms. Batten. My cock felt really good in your pussy."

I laughed out loud seeing Jimmy go red. "You just came in my pussy, I think you can call me Sarah." I smiled at him. "Just so you know, your cock felt really good in me as well."

I got up and went to the bathroom. Going to the sink.

"Do you need a toothbrush?" I ask Jimmy. "I am going to get ready for bed."

Jimmy came in, he was starting to feel more comfortable now.

"I do need one please."

I opened the medicine cabinet and handed him one as I started to brush my teeth. While I did I went over and sat on the toilet having a pee and wiping, I was getting used to that at least. Jimmy seemed curious as he started to brush his teeth as well.

After finishing I noticed Jimmy seemed to have a question he wasn't sure if he should ask or not.

"What is it? You can say or ask me anything."

Jimmy hesitated a minute. "Does the pee, well come out your vagina." He asked, looking a bit sheepish again but continued. "Or someplace else?"

A couple of days ago I might not have been sure about the answer to that but I knew now having taken an interest in my new bits.

"Do you need to pee?" I asked him and he only nodded and I motioned to the toilet.

He seemed a bit uncomfortable but then I reached down and held his cock for him.

"It is ok, I have this part. You are ok to pee." As I said that he let go and I controlled where it was going. It felt erotic to be holding his cock lick this which is funny since I had done it myself for so many years.

"So you have a urethra that runs through your penis and to the tip." I told Jimmy as I ran a finger along the bottom of his still flaccid penis.

Jimmy nodded again and let out a little moan as I gave his cock a shake and a few strokes feeling it wake up and start to grow again.

Releasing Jimmy I walked back into my room.

"Well I have the same thing." I continued sitting in the bed and opening my legs.

"But since I don't have a penis, it ends somewhere else."

I motioned Jimmy over. "Come over and I will show you where, it is and the other bits as well."

Opening my legs wider as Jimmy gets down between them, I can feel my excitement growing again. My pussy getting moist mostly from having a young man down between my legs.

"So your first real pussy." I say to him, unable not to smile. "You are probably not seeing it at its best considering what it has been through today."

"Oh I think it is so hot what it has been through." Jimmy cut in quickly. "I like seeing them after they have been fucked and cummed in."

"So you enjoy porn." I teased him. "It is ok, I watch it too."

"Now you have a nice real and cummed in pussy right in front of you." I continued.

"So obviously these are my lips." Saying this as I ran my finger softly along them. Opening my legs wider I opened my lips revealing the pink inside.

"Now if you look here." I was pointing just over my vagina, pulling my lips wide and out of the way. "You can see a little hole there, well that is my urethra."

Jimmy came in for a closer look and the to my surprise gave me a lick right there at my pee hole. I let out a gasp since I wasn't expecting it and then a soft moan.

"That feels good, I bet you are good with your tongue."

He licked that little area for a bit then came up smiling. "What is next?" He asked with a dirty grin.

I wasn't sure whether to send him up or down. In the end I settled on down.

"Ok Jimmy, put a finger in me."

It didn't take long and he was sliding a finger into my very wet pussy, the feeling of it in me was so good that I let out a little moan.

"I am changing my find, put in two." Jimmy was happy to comply and added a second finger into me, I let out a louder moan as he did.

"Now turn your fingers up." I continued. "And feel around the top inside my pussy."

I could feel his fingers moving around in me as I was directing him.

"Now you are going to feel a spot that is kind of bumpy you could say, not nice and smooth like everything else."

"I found it." He said happily.

"Good, that is my g-spot." I let him know. "Putting some pressure and a come hither motion." I showed him with my finger what I meant at the same time. "When you get it right it will feel amazing for me."

Jimmy started moving his fingers in me like I had shown him and he was doing pretty good. I tilted my head back, letting it rest as I enjoyed the pleasure.

I started moaning louder it was feeling really good now. "Push harder." I instructed him. "Yes... Now a little deeper." I continued, getting him to the spot that felt the best.

I hadn't really explored there properly myself yet and this was the perfect opportunity. With direction what Jimmy was doing was feeling better and better. Without thinking I put my hand down between my legs and with my four fingers together I started rubbing my clit.

"Rub it faster!" I said a bit sharply between my moans, my hips now moving to the rhythm. "Oh god yes!" Was all I could seem to manage next.

I rubbed my clit harder and faster with my fingers. The pleasure increasing loving how it all felt and just wanting more.

"Another finger." I managed to say wanting to feel more inside me, opening my pussy. I gasped as he put another finger in my soaking hole and got it to work rubbing my g-spot.

My moans were constant now and getting louder. "Faster Jimmy." I managed to say. "Faster, harder." And Jimmy was doing all he could to comply. My fingers rubbing my clit like a blur and his inside me pleasuring me so good.

My legs stiffened and I cried out, I was cumming hard and strong. I could feel it deep in my body but also the electricity shooting from my clit in waves of pleasure.

"Oh fuck I am cumming!" I cried out unable to control my shaking body, pleasure taking me places I hadn't been before. Jimmy's fingers were still fucking my pussy and I let him till the waves of pleasure stopped and it started feeling quite sensitive.

I put my hand down and grabbed his wrist, catching my breath. "Ok. God that was good." I managed to get out.

"That was amazing Sarah." Jimmy said to me. "I never knew women could really cum like that."

"Well with the right direction anything is possible." I said with a smile.

I layed back on the bed and patted beside me for Jimmy to come up and he did laying beside me.

"Well you have no problems pleasing a woman." I told him. "But there is one more special spot down there that I am going to tell you about and I have a feeling you already know what it is."

Jimmy had a smile on his face when I said it. "It is your clit isn't it?"

"Oh yes." I replied. "And as you could tell a couple of minutes ago it feels really good to be rubbed, licked or have a vibrator used on it too."

"You were rubbing it like mad." Jimmy said, turned on by what he saw. "It was so hot to see you doing that."

"Well now it is your turn if you are interested?" Of course Jimmy was on board with that.

I took his hand and then just one of his fingers and guided it down between my legs. I placed his finger on my still hard clit, pressing it down a bit and then moving it back and fourth slowly letting his finger feel the bump that was there.

I was still a bit sensitive from my last orgasm but the rubbing felt good.

"So the little bump is it." Telling Jimmy and letting go of his hand and he kept rubbing it softly.

"And it really likes being rubbed like that."

I let my hand move down and wrap around his hard cock, feeling more turned on as I started to stroke his shaft. As my hand moved up and down on him I leaned closer kissing Jimmy. Our kiss started as pecking but quickly moved to deep hot kissing.

His tongue felt so good in my mouth as it dance with mine and our excitement grew. Jimmy's fingers were rubbing my clit faster now and my hand was stroking his hard cock quicker and firmer.

He broke our kiss and moved down kissing my neck and ear, oh god that felt good and I was moaning loudly again. Jimmy's hips were moving now to, almost fucking my hand with his movements as I was stroking him.

I noticed to that my hips were moving, pushing my pubic bone against his fingers as he kept rubbing my clit.

His tongue kept playing on my neck but then moved down to one of my hard nipples. "Oh god yes!" I exclaimed, my free hand pulling his head into my breast and hard nipple.

I had that feeling again of wanting more and wanting to cum again hard. "Rub me harder, faster." I said in a moan still stroking his big hard cock.

His pressure and speed increased on my clit. "Oh fuck yes Jimmy, god yes!" His tongue playing with my nipple and fingers rubbing my clit I was getting close again.

"I am close." I let him know in no uncertain terms. "Faster! Harder! I am going to cum!"

The combination of rubbing my clit and sucking my nipple put me over the edge again. I cried out as I came hard again, my body shaking as I climaxed. I bucked and moaned so loud, fuck it felt good!

I pulled Jimmy's head up and kissed him deep as the last tremors of my orgasm faded. Oh god what a night, I never though I would have sex like this.

I broke our kiss. "I hope you are enjoying your first time with a woman."

Jimmy nodded yes as I kept stroking him.

"So what do you think of when you masturbate? How do you want me to take care of this hard cock for you?"

"I want you to fuck me Sarah." Jimmy said to me a little shyly.

I giggled a bit. "I figured that, but how? There must be a way or position that you think of fucking a girl when you masturbate."

"I want to do you doggie, hold your hips and ass as I fuck you."

"As you wish baby." I gave Jimmy a kiss, letting go of his cock I turned over and got on my hands and knees. Turning and looking at him behind me. "Come and get it cowboy."

I felt the mattress move as Jimmy got behind me, I wanted to feel him in me so badly. Feeling the tip of his cock sliding up and down my wet lips, wetting his cock but teasing me. He did this again but a little deeper and if I moved my hips back he pulled away a little. Then he was back and teasing me again with the tip of his hard cock but I just wanted it deep in me.

"Oh god baby stop teasing me with that hard cock and fuck me good with it."

With that Jimmy pushed deep into my wet pussy and we both let out a loud moan. I could feel him holding my hips pulling me to him as he slammed deep in me with each stoke. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my hit wet hole.

"Your pussy feels so good Sarah." Jimmy said with a moan. "I love the feeling being as deep as I can in you."

I have to admit I loved how he felt hilt deep in me as well. I was still amazed by the pleasure my new body was giving me, I couldn't imagine going back. I think I found who I was always meant to be, a horny woman.

I reached my hand out and it could just get to my dresser drawer, I opened it and saw my new g-spot vibrator there. I managed to grab my toy as Jimmy kept slamming into me. I turned my new toy on and reached back putting the rounded end on my clit. I will have to try it in me another time but right now my clit is right where I want you.

The extra sensation felt amazing and I moaned loud as Jimmy kept fucking me hard and deep. I turned it up and pushed it harder on my clit, the sensation running through my body.

"Fuck Jimmy I am going to cum." I knew I was not long from another orgasm and neither was Jimmy.

"I am cumming!" Jimmy cried out as he grabbed my hips tighter and slammed his cock into me. I could feel him twitch in my pussy draining his cum into my eager waiting hole. His orgasm triggered mine and I cried out loudly.

Pleasure coursed through my body as I kept the vib hard on my clit riding the wave of my orgasm. Jimmy was starting to slowly fuck me catching his breath, with one last scream of pleasure I collapsed forward breaking away from Jimmy.

I shook and spasmed as the last of my orgasm faded, Jimmy layed down beside me, cuddling up tight to me. I snuggled up to him and in no time I was asleep.

I woke up during the night, Jimmy had rolled over and was snoring way. I had to laugh seeing him like that. For years he was my best friend, and tonight we shared something amazing that would have never happened if I didn't end up in mom's body. I then realized that I was in a big wet spot, obviously my pussy had leaked all our cum out. I changed my position and was out again in no time.

When my eyes opened again there was sun coming into my bedroom, I looked over and Jimmy was still sound asleep. It would seem sex agrees with him or at least helps him sleep good.

I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom, I needed to pee and it felt good to move. I sat on the toilet peeing for a while and thinking how natural it felt now, was I always meant to be a woman? I thought to myself.

Getting some paper I reached between my legs and wiped, I was a little tender down there. Not surprising considering the amount of sex I have been having in the past couple of days. I was also fairly sloppy down there and I did notice smelling of sex you could say. A shower was needed this morning for sure.

Just before I flushed I could hear a sound coming from mom's room, it was a mechanical whirring sound. She was using her masturbator I had to go and see.

I flushed and headed out of the bathroom, glancing at Jimmy as he slept away. I walked out of my room and down the hall stopping at mom's open door I quietly peered in.

I was greeted by the sight of her laying on the bed, eyes closed and moaning softly. Mom had the new auto masturbator on her cock and was holding it there letting it do its work. I walked in quietly and stood next to the bed, the sound of the masturbator was quite loud from here and it was easier to hear mom moan in pleasure. Even though I couldn't see what was happening to her cock I could imagine how good it felt for her. My hand went down and found my pussy, I was getting quiet excited watching. I parted my legs and started fingering myself as I watched, I let out a moan and mom's eyes popped open.

"It sounded like you two had fun last night." Mom said to me with a smile.

"We did for sure." I replied getting onto the bed to now. "It was Jimmy's first, so I had to show him a good time." And then with a smile I added. "I hope you didn't feel left out?"

"Not at all, it was hot listening to you two fuck." Mom moved the toy on her cock. "And I have this thing as well, it feels really good."

I positioned myself in the bed so I was facing mom. I opened my legs and slipped two fingers into my nicely used pussy.

"Does it feels as good as this?"

"Oh nothing feels that good." Mom said with a dirty smile. "I bet it tastes really good right now too."

"I don't know about that." I said still fingering myself. "I haven't washed yet today."

Mom licked her lips. "I always tasted myself the morning after hot sex, I loved how I tasted. So I can just imagine how good you taste now."

"You can taste if you want to, you know that." I looked at her and I could see lust growing in her eyes. "We could 69." I suggested and mom put on a big grin.

I didn't need to be told and moved up the bed straddling mom's face. I lowered myself and she came up face meeting my now wet pussy. My hand went down on her chest and I let out a soft moan as her tongue found my moist lips. I lowered myself more almost riding her face as her tongue parted my lips and explored deeper in my excited pussy.

I looked forward and saw the masturbator still on mom's cock. The thought went through my mind wondering what that would have felt like on my dick? Damn good by mom's reaction to it, but I don't think I could ever go back. Knowing sex in my mother's body and how amazingly good it feels and I know mom felt the same in mine. I slipped the masturbator off her and it revealed her nice hard cock. Licking my lips I leaned forward taking her head in my lips.

Knowing exactly what felt good on that cock I started to expertly suck mom. My work was quickly rewarded as I could hear and feel her moan as she ate me. She started using her skills as well and knowledge of the body I now called mine as she used those skills and pleasured me.

Our pace and passion increased, I took mom's cock deeper in my mouth sucking it up and down. I felt mom's mouth moving to my clit sucking it as vigorously as I worked her cock. I was getting so much pleasure out of sucking her almost as much as she was giving me.

I let out a loud moan as I felt her push two fingers in me, pushing them deep into me as they found my g-spot. Pulling back her foreskin I concentrated my work on the head of her cock, swirling my tongue around it and sucking it with my lips. I knew mom was getting close as I could hear her moans getting louder, unable to talk with my pussy filling her mouth.

My hips moved with mom's fingers grinding myself on her face wanting her fingers deeper in me. I took mom's cock deep in my mouth, opening my throat and letting my lips run along her shaft. I knew that would do it as I felt her body tense under me and her cock twitch. My hips lifted slightly from her face as she started to cum, thick streams shooting into my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing as mom cried out in pleasure.

Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers
12