My Sweet Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
A man's blossoming relationship with his daughter continues.
4.5k words
4.63
47.9k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I've slept that well in several years. With my beautiful Bella in my arms, I felt at peace - at first anyway. I had made a decision the previous night - a decision that could never be undone. I had chosen to engage in a sexual act with my daughter. I hadn't planned it, but when the time came, I ultimately helped it happen - and I made no attempt to stop it.

What kind of a man would do such a thing? She was only a few days away from 19. Am I a monster? Am I going to hell now? What's going through Bella's head right now? Have I destroyed my relationship with her?

These thoughts swam around my head - but they weren't alone.

I love Bella. She loves me. Last night was truly beautiful. I've never felt so happy before in my entire life. Will it happen again? Can we go further?

As I wrestled with both sides of my brain, I had one single crystal thought. No matter what, I must not cause Bella any unhappiness. My love for Bella was unending, and I would never, ever want to hurt her - even if I have to endure that hurt to spare her.

I continued to hold her, and just enjoyed the feeling of this beloved goddess in my arms. Finally, I noticed she started to stir.

"Morning angel," I said, quietly.

"Morning Daddy! I slept so well last night!" She said, rolling over to face me.

"Me too angel. It felt so lovely holding you all night," I said, running my hand along her back.

"I really liked that Daddy, I felt so safe, and so loved. That was so nice."

I immediately felt at ease. Bella shuffled over and lay her head on my chest.

I took a deep breath before saying, "Bella, I think we should talk about last night."

"Yeah - I wasn't really expecting that - that was kind of crazy wasn't it? But it was also kind of amazing," she said, with a beaming smile.

"It was indeed. I haven't felt that good in so long. I just feel so... conflicted. I'm your father, we can't be doing stuff like that... can we?", I said reluctantly.

The instant I said the words I wanted to take them back. I didn't want to stop what we had started.

"I know, it's not... natural - but it was special wasn't it? I've never felt anything like that before." She said, running her fingers over my chest.

"Me either. I've always known just how beautiful you are - it was an unbelievable joy to actually be that intimate with you."

"Maybe we should give it some time you know? I don't wanna make any rash decisions," she said.

There's my girl. Always smart and rational - well - almost always.

We went to breakfast and continued our discussion.

"You came so much last night!" she said, in a hushed tone. We'd chosen a secluded booth - but still.

"Honestly, I can't remember feeling anything that good. Your body is literally sensational." I said, my eyes scanning her beautiful form.

"You're too kind! It felt so good for me. I loved rubbing my thigh against your cock. I could tell that you really liked it."

Eventually, we moved onto the harder questions.

"So, what does this mean for us?" she asked.

"I still don't know angel - but let me tell you what I do know. I know that I love you. Wholly, and completely. I know that no matter what, I will always be your father, and I will always do everything I can to keep you happy. I would never do anything to hurt you. I also know, that last night, my beautiful, wonderful daughter and I engaged in a sexual act - and that's something that society has deemed wrong, and irredeemable. And lastly - I know that I loved every single minute of it."

She hesitated a moment, before speaking.

"Ok - my turn. I know that I love you. Completely, and wholly. I know, that no matter what, I will always be your little girl, and I will do everything I can to keep you happy. I would never do anything to hurt you. I also know, that last night, my strong, amazing father and I engaged in a sexual act - and that's something that society has deemed wrong and irredeemable. And lastly - I loved every single minute of it."

If I smiled any wider I'd have sprained my cheeks.

"Daddy - you make me so happy. Why don't we just take it easy, and see where this goes?" she said, reaching across the table to hold my hand.

"Do you mean, keep doing what we did last night?" I said, hopefully.

"Well yeah, for a start," she said, with a playful smile.

"No-one here knows who we are. It's just you, and me out here. Why don't we just do whatever we want to do out here, and then when we get back home - we'll talk? Let's just really enjoy ourselves."

"I am 100% on board with that idea." I said, eager to explore our new relationship paradigm.

We finished our breakfast, and went for a walk on the beach hand in hand. We decided that since no-one knew who we were, we could just be open about our new relationship. If anyone asked, I was just a guy with a young girlfriend. They could think whatever they want. I was in paradise - and not just because we were in the Caribbean.

After our walk, we went back to the loungers. Once again Bella donned an amazing bikini. This time it was a matching red set with a zip up top. She looked so good I could have cried.

"Good god Bella, you look unbelievable!" I said, loving the fact that I could compliment her so openly.

"Thanks honey!" she said, giving me a twirl.

"Honey?" I said, slightly bemused.

"Well, I can't call you Daddy out here can I?" She said, leaning in close.

"But when it's just you and me, I'm gonna keep you calling you Daddy."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said.

"Hey, put some sun screen on me would ya?" Bella asked.

"Don't have to ask me twice." I said, eagerly.

I put some sun screen on my hands and gently started rubbing it into her back. She leaned into me as I did so.

"That feels so nice, I want your hands all over me."

"Oh darling, your body is fucking fantastic, I want to touch you all over."

"Oh really? Tell me what you want to do with me." She said, turning to give me a cheeky smile.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"Well, to start - I want to take that bikini off you. I want to see those beautiful tits that I know you have under there. I want to touch and caress them. I want to feel them against my chest as you lie on top of me."

"I want that too Daddy. I wanna rub them all over your chest. I wanna pull down your shorts and rub my tits on your rock hard cock. You like my tits don't you Daddy?"

"I fucking love them angel, I can't wait to play with them."

"Oh and you will Daddy. I can't wait for us to completely ravish each others bodies. I want you so bad Daddy."

"I want you like I've never wanted anything before. I need you."

"Good. Because you have me. You get all of me, however you want. I want to give myself entirely to you."

"Angel. I love you more than life itself. And I'm going to show you that. I'm going to make love to you like nothing else exists. You are all mine."

She turned around and brushed her lips against my cheek as she leaned into my ear and whispered,

"Daddy, are you going to fuck me like you fucked Mommy?"

I froze - for a heartbeat.

"Do you want me to fuck you like that?"

"Yes, please Daddy. I remember how much you loved Mom. And how much she loved you. I see so many of my friends' parents who don't really love each other, it was so nice to see the way you two loved each other. I remember how your face used to light up whenever she entered the room. I remember the way you used to treat her with nothing but love and respect. I remember the way her eyes shined whenever she looked at you."

"That's so sweet of you to say angel."

"Do you know what else I remember?" she asked.

"Tell me Bella."

"I remember how you used to fuck her. I could hear it sometimes. I could hear the sound of my Mommy, getting fucked by my Daddy. And I loved it. I would press my ear to the wall and listen for the sound of her moans. And your moans. I used to touch myself and think about how fucking hot it must have been between you two. You two would fuck for hours and hours, and when you finally came out of your room you'd be all doe eyed and dazy. It was like you were stoned or something. That was the truest love I've ever seen. It was so beautiful and I could I feel it every single day. God, I wished and wished to be part of it."

Bella paused for a moment before taking my hand in hers.

"But now that she's gone, no other woman could ever give that to you. Who else can form that kind of bond and create something that good? Something that special? Only a wife can do that right? But maybe a daughter can do it too. I crave you Daddy. I've wanted you for so long. I want to be yours. I want your hands all over my body. I want to feel your lips on my skin. I want you to lick my pussy. I want your bare cock inside me, and I want to feel you pump all of your cum into me."

"Fucking hell yes, Bella. Let's go to the room now, I literally cannot wait. I have to have you right now."

We rushed to pick up our things and headed back to the room. The door was still closing as we dropped everything and threw ourselves at each other. Our lips immediately locked as we lost ourselves to one another.

"Angel, I love you so much." I said, my heart completely ablaze.

"I love you Daddy. Let me show you how much."

She led me over the bed and I sat down on the edge of it.

She slowly pulled down her zip and her top popped open. As she slowly slid it off. I sat there in awe, the sight of my daughter's perfect, pert breasts. Round and perky, they were absolutely flawless. Her nipples were a shade paler than her tan skin, and I found myself with an intense hunger to lick and suck on them. Whilst I was still in awe she reached down to her bikini bottoms. She slowly tucked a thumb under each side and began to inch them down her lovely, thick thighs. As she finally lowered them I could start to see her perfect mound, leading to her pussy. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. But even before I could take in the side, she spun around giving me a full view of her backside. Honestly, I cannot put into words just how perfect her ass is. I wanted to reach out grab it, squeeze it, lick it.

So I did.

I reached out and lay both my hands on her ass and squeezed gently.

"Darling, your body is fucking phenomenal. Seriously, you are literally picture-perfect."

She turned around and smiled a cheeky grin at me. I leaned in and placed a kiss and lick on her ass. She started to moan, "Oh Daddy, that feels so nice."

"Darling, your ass is fucking magnificent. I am honestly in awe at how amazing it feels."

"You really like it don't you Daddy?"

"I love it darling!"

"Well good. Because it's all yours. I am all yours. I want you fuck me, all week long. I want your dick deep inside me. Every damn day. Every fucking day I want you to inside me. Fuck me like you own me Daddy."

"Angel, I am going to fuck you non-stop this week."

"Daddy, I don't wanna go a single hour without feeling your hands on my body."

I leaned back in and continued licking and kissing her perfect ass cheeks. I pulled her closer, and ran my hands along her smooth, perfect, thick thighs. I felt high. I felt like I was buzzing out of my mind. I let my hands roam around her perfect body, squeezing and feeling her flawless skin. Her body really is an unblemished marvel - in every single way. I was so excited and overwhelmed at the same time - I wanted to explore and enjoy her body, every single part of it - but I didn't know where to start. I decided I was just going to let myself go wherever I felt was right. We had a week here in this tropical paradise, and Bella was all mine.

I steadied my breathing and resolved to take my time - because I fully intended on using that week to explore every inch of her body. I was going to give her all of my love.

I stood up and Bella reached down to my shorts. She slowly untied the string, and slid her finger under the waistband. She slowly inched them lower and lower until she came to my now rock hard cock. She reached her hand inside and wrapped it around my shaft, gently taking it out, letting my shorts fall to the floor. As I kicked my shorts away she kept her hand on my cock, and gently started to stroke.

"I can't even tell you how many times I've imagined having your dick in my hands, Daddy."

"You have?"

"Yep. I thought about how I'd stroke it, squeeze it. Rub my fingers gently up and down. How I'd kiss you while I felt it. How I'd bring it up to my mouth and finally taste it. Finally taste Daddy's cock. I've been dreaming about this for so long I don't even know where to begin."

I smiled. We really did think alike.

"Let's just do whatever feels good babe. We have all week long."

I kissed her as she continued to play with my cock. Slowly we moved to the bed, and as she played with my cock, I decided to explore her wonderful chest. My god they were magnificent breasts. I started by giving them both a gentle squeeze. They were so soft, and her skin was so smooth. Bella is elite in every category she appears in, but when it comes to just sheer physical beauty, I genuinely believe she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I leaned my head in and licked around each breast. Finally I licked across her right tit, over her areola and nipple. She shivered as I did and so I licked again, and again. I sucked on her nipples and found myself lost in her chest.

"Oh my god Bella, your breasts are amazing," I said, overjoyed as I played with Bella's tits.

She laughed, "You like 'em don't you? Your tongue feels so nice on them. I wonder where else your tongue would feel good on me?"

"You read my mind darling."

I pulled her to me and kissed her again. She fell on top of me and our naked bodies were free to grind, twist and merge into other. I felt every curve of perfect body meet a curve in mine. It was heaven.

I rolled her over on to her back, mounting my legs either side. I slowly kissed my way down her body, and then moved back on the bed, so I could lay down with my head between her thighs.

"I've been dreaming about this too Daddy," she said as I lifted her thighs up and lay myself between her legs.

And there it was - her lovely delicate slit, gleaming in the wetness of her arousal. I don't know why I was surprised at this point. Everything else about her was flawless - of course her pussy was perfect.

As I leaned in I inhaled deeply the scent of her. It was so sweet and inviting. I thought about going in slowly, edging round her pussy, getting closer and closer to increase the tension. But I just couldn't. I had to taste it.

I leaned and first planted a kiss at the top of her mound. She gasped slightly at the touch. She shuddered and let out a beautiful moan as I then placed the flat of my tongue at the base of her pussy and slowly moved up. Her pussy tasted phenomenal, almost buttery in its sweet saltiness.

I had to get another lick. I couldn't control myself and just kept licking away, squeezing her thighs to steady myself as she writhed with pleasure. With each glide of my tongue she moaned harder. I looked up at the sheer joy in her face and knew I was doing something right. She squeezed and played with her tits in one hand as she ran her other through my hair. I can't explain how happy I felt to give her this pleasure. Bella is a goddess, and here I was able to worship her.

I continued licking with the flat of my tongue, then turned it to a point and slowly circled her clitoris, her whole body convulsing as I did so. Eventually I found a rhythm between her breathing and my tongue. I kept steady grooving to the flux of her hips, responding only to her as she moaned harder and harder.

"Keep doing that Daddy, please..."

I kept going.

"Daddy, don't stop."

I kept going.

"Daddyyy, your tongue is so good."

I kept going.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum on my Daddy's tongue. I'm gonna cum with your head between my thighs!"

I continued licking, and suddenly her moans went quiet as her face showed pure release. She squeezed her thighs so hard around me I thought I might pass out. It would certainly be an amazing way to go.

"Oh Dadddy, yes. That... feels so g...ood," she spoke with tremors, her voice wobbled and eventually turned to laughter. She unwrapped her thighs and I finally lifted my head from her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my god Daddy, that was fucking crazy. I've never cum like that before."

"Oh Bella, I really enjoyed that. Your pussy is spectacular, I could eat it all day long."

"Damn Daddy, I don't think I could take that," she said, giggling.

I lay down beside her, running my hand along her body as her chest continued to rise and fall, her breathing slowly coming back to normal.

"I'll tell ya what Daddy, I'm really fucking glad we figured this out on our first night rather than our last."

"Me too!" I laughed.

"We get to do this all week long."

"I'm so excited. But you know, we still haven't talked about what else we're gonna do this week. What do you think?"

"Oh, you mean what do I wanna do besides fuck my super-hot Daddy?"

I laughed, "Yeah I guess, at least what do you wanna do for the rest of today?"

"Good question. Ok well why don't we check out that aquarium bar on the sister resort? It looked pretty cool from the pictures."

"Ok sounds go-"

"But Daddy. We're not finished here, I gotta have your dick first."

"Oh babe, you didn't think I was leaving this room without first fucking my daughter properly?"

She smiled at me and placed her hand on my cock.

"Oh no darling, there was no way I could eat your beautiful pussy like that without getting inside you too. I could taste how wet you are."

I mounted her and positioned my cock in front of her waiting pussy.

"Fuck me Daddy. And don't you even fucking think about finishing anywhere else. Later you can finish in my mouth. But right now you cum inside me ok? I need it."

I slowly started rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy. She bit her lip and started softly sighing.

"Oh, I knew you were gonna tease me." She said, smiling up at me.

"Do you like it?" I asked, as I grabbed and squeezed her thighs.

"I love it Daddy."

I continued rubbing myself up and down her pussy, slowly coating my dick with her bountiful wetness. Eventually my dick was so wet that every time I went up and down her pussy I slipped in just a tiny bit, her moaning increasing each time I did so. I w¬anted to thrust into her - hard - but I knew I couldn't risk it. I wouldn't last a second if I did. I wanted to enjoy her. I wanted to slide my cock in and out of her repeatedly, whilst I kissed her, whilst I squeezed her body, and whilst I told her I loved her.

"Daddy... please... put it in. I want to feel it."

She'd been letting her hands roam around my body the whole time, keeping her gorgeous eyes on mine.

"Ok baby."

Finally the tip of my penis slipped in. I stopped moving for a moment and then slowly moved it in further. She gasped as I continued to push it in, slowly, but deeply into her. When I was finally all the way in, when we had finally fully connected she sighed and smiled wide. I leaned in, and whispered.

"I love you Bella."

"I love you too Daddy. This feels so right."

I kissed her deeply and finally began to withdraw my cock. She let out another moan into my mouth as I continued to slowly move myself in and out of her, enjoying each wave of pleasure as the skin of my bare cock moved against the ethereal warmth of her pussy. This was ecstasy. No-one, in the history of humankind as ever felt anything this good. This magical. This pure. I ran my tongue over her body - her stomach, her tits, her neck. I squeezed her perfect perky breasts. I ran my hands up and down her sumptuous thighs as I pushed myself into her, deeper and deeper.

12