My Sweet Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I guess."

"And you say you're now dating his girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Have you slept with her?"

"Not yet."

"Well." He checked his expensive watch. "We don't have a lot of time, so let's start by looking at what you've got so far. Sam."

Sam came and stood by the couch, waiting for further instructions.

"Sam, do you recall the first thing I taught you when I took you on as my boy?"

"Yes, Master. How to undress you and fold your clothes."

"And then?"

"How to undress myself and fold my clothes."

"Let's practice that first then, shall we?" said Kleine. Jaspar, I want you to instruct Sam to undress."

"Sam, get your clothes off," I said.

Sam glanced at Kleine, who shook his head. "Jaspar, if you're to be a master, you need to sound like a master. Try again, with some gravitas."

"Some what-now?"

I swear, Kleine looked as if I'd just asked him why water was wet. "I see we have a lot more work to do than I thought. 'Gravitas', Jaspar, is a synonym for dignity. Decorum."

Well, I knew what dignity was at least.

"Let's try again. Perhaps it would help if you stood in front of Sam."

I got to my feet and walked over to Sam, who stood a few inches taller than me, and drew myself as tall as I could. "Sam, please undress."

"No, no, no," said Kleine. "You must never say 'please' to a slave."

I rolled my eyes. "Sam, undress."

I saw Sam's eyes flicker to Kleine's face, and he must have gotten an affirmative, as he started to unbutton his shirt. I watched as his hairless chest came into view, then the shadow of abs and his flat stomach. He took off his neatly pressed shirt and folded it, setting it on the couch, then did the same with his trousers. When he started to slide down his briefs, I put out a hand to stop him.

"You don't need to get naked."

Kleine got off the couch and stood beside me. "I'm curious, Jaspar, why have you stopped him fulfilling your instruction?"

"I don't want to see him naked," I said, flustered. "I'm just learning here, right?"

"Well, yes," said Kleine. "But do you not see that you've given him contradictory instructions? A master must always know his own mind before he gives his slave an instruction."

I sighed. This was not as much fun as I'd thought it'd be.

"You know what, I think my style's different from yours," I said. "Thanks, though."

Kleine put a hand on my shoulder before I could make a move towards the door. "Having begun, I feel obligated to complete at least one lesson with you. Your girlfriend, Violet, was a student of mine, and she's very aware of my methods. If you walk out of here having learned nothing, and others see your treatment of your boy, I fear they may consider me to have failed."

"Honestly man, it's not you, it's me."

His grip stayed firm.

"Jaspar, I'm a man of my word. I agreed to teach you, and teach you I must. A master must not be undermined, or he loses his position in his community."

All this 'gravitas' shit, was making life far more complicated than it needed to be, but I could see his point. Reputation was probably everything when a guy like him was looking to pick up a guy like Sam.

"Perhaps," said Kleine, "If you're not comfortable practicing on Sam, we should work on exploring how Carl feels being your slave. I think it might help you to understand better why consistency is so important."

"What do you mean?"

Kleine nodded towards Sam, who was standing with his hands clasped behind him at the small of his back. He looked very happy just standing there.

"I think once you understand how relaxing and enjoyable it is for a slave to know precisely what his master wants of him, you'll be able to win not just Carl's obedience, but his loyalty and gratitude for his servitude."

"Did you teach that to Violet?" I said. "Because she treated him like foot fungus."

"Violet has a... darker... streak in her," said Kleine, "A streak that made it unviable to continue her training. However, you will find she's at least consistent in her punishment of her boys."

Yeah, that was what I liked most about her. She sure knew how to put Carl in his place.

"Okay, so, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Let's start with the basics. Undressing. I'll take the part of the master, and you take the part of the slave. We'll roleplay a scenario, so you can see what it means to have consistent instruction."

"Oookay." I supposed that made sense.

He ignored that I'd spoken, and said, "Jaspar, undress."

Well, in for a penny and all that shite. I unbuttoned my shirt cuffs and a couple of buttons on my shirt and then put a hand to the back of it to pull it over my head. Kleine stopped me by putting his hand out with a look of horror.

"No, boy, no. As Sam showed you. You must insist your slave maintain his composure. You can't allow sloppy behaviour. This is why Carl still rebels against you."

I sighed again, and making a great show of it, unbuttoned each button on my shirt, sliding it left and right in a parody of a strip show, before taking it off and dumping it on the ground.

Kleine stared at me until I remembered and picked it up. I folded it, copying Sam's deliberate movements, and placed it tidily on the couch.

"Much better," Kleine praised me, and I had to admit, the warmth in his voice did something to me. Sam gave me a silent signal with his eyes, and I remembered what I was doing and kept going, shucking off my jeans. I folded them and set them on top of the shirt.

"And your underwear," said Kleine.

"Ah, no," I said. "This is enough."

Kleine's expression cooled, and beside me, Sam's eyes widened slightly as if trying to warn me to shut up.

"You must never let a slave disobey a direct order, Jaspar, or speak back," said Kleine. "If he does, you're obliged to punish him."

"Well, I mean, we're just—"

"It's very clear to me that you learn best by doing," said Kleine. Which was true. "And therefore, in order to fully understand what your slave feels when his master forces him to comply, you must comply fully with all the instructions I give you."

Well, fuck. But then... what did it really matter? We were all men. Maybe not Sam, since he was just a slave, but it wasn't as if any of this meant anything. I slid off my briefs and was about to drop them on top of my jeans when Kleine raised an eyebrow. I folded my briefs in half, and he nodded and smiled as I placed them carefully on top of my jeans.

Standing naked in front of him, I realised I felt quite comfortable. The room was warm, and dinner had given me a nice rosy glow to my insides.

"Now what?" I said.

"I think from now on, it's best if you practice what you would expect from your slave. No talking back. A slave is not owed an explanation. A slave waits quietly for instructions."

A slave was bored out of his fucking mind. It occurred to me that this must be how Carl felt, being left in the car. Well, good. That's what he was for. He let himself be bitched, he deserved what he got.

After a few seconds, I started to fidget. After a minute, I started shifting my weight from one foot to the other, with nothing to occupy my mind except standing there naked.

"Where are you, Jaspar?" Kleine asked.

I brought my focus back to him. "Bored," I said.

He raised a thick eyebrow. "Bored?"

Oh, that's right. No talking back.

"I'm here, Sir," I said, with a touch of sarcasm. "Ready and awaiting your instructions."

"You will call me Master when we're alone, boy, and Sir in public."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Say it properly, boy."

Oh, yeah. "Yes, Master."

"Now, pay attention boy. You currently use Carl for sexual pleasure, is that correct?"

I nodded, then said quickly, "Yes, Master."

He smiled his approval. "And is he a full-use sex slave?"

"What do you mean? Uh, Master?"

"Do you use both his holes?"

Hah. Not much gravitas in that statement.

"Yeah, I fuck his ass as well as his mouth. Master."

I was getting tired of standing there, answering his questions. But that was the point of this, wasn't it? To help me learn how to manage Carl's attitude when he felt this irritated by my use of him.

"Well then, we'll start with the proper use of the mouth, and then move to the ass if we have time," he said.

I waited for him to bring Sam over, but instead, Kleine beckoned to me and glanced down at the ground.

"Sorry, Master, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want you on your knees, boy. Watch your master's eyes. Many instructions will be non-verbal, and a good slave keeps his eyes on his master's face at all times, unless he's servicing his cock."

Well, I had no intention of servicing his cock, so his face it was.

I sank to my knees, and he smiled his approval again. That smile was like someone patting your ass after you scored a goal. It felt good.

"How do you usually instruct Carl to service you orally?" he asked.

"Hey, Carl, get over here and suck me."

Kleine stared at me, and I realised I'd left something out.

"Master."

"And once he's on his knees?"

I shrugged. "Then I expect him to suck me... Master."

Fuck, it was hard to keep remembering to say 'Master', but every time I did, it made me cringe. I made a note to remember to enforce the 'Master' rule with Carl. It really reinforced who was master and who was slave.

Kleine nodded once. It took me a full thirty seconds to realise what that nod meant. He wanted me to go through the motions of sucking him. I figured I'd do what Carl did, and he'd correct me if I got any of it wrong. Obviously, I wasn't going to touch his dick, but I could get his pants undone.

I started unbuckling his belt, keeping my eyes on his face. Him watching me felt too intense, so I dropped my gaze to pay attention to pulling his fly open.

"Eyes on my face, boy."

I met his eyes again as I pulled open his fly and slid his trousers down to his ankles. He obliged me by stepping out of them and I paused, unsure what to do next.

"Fold them and put them on the couch," he said, then to Sam, "Put the collar on him, will you, Sam? I feel we may soon need it."

I figured I was allowed to look at his trousers while I was folding them, and set them neatly on the couch. What had been an act before was now just a chore I had to do in order to get to the next part of the lesson, and I did it on auto-pilot.

Sam approached me with a collar that had a little black box attached to it, like one of those electric dog collars.

"What's that?" I asked.

Kleine didn't answer as Sam fastened it around my neck, twisting the box to the side, then handed a small remote to his master.

Without explaining, Kleine looked down at the ground in front of him. Oh well, I guessed I'd find out soon enough. I took my place on my knees in front of him again and waited.

"Now remove my briefs," he said.

"Okay, but I'm not touch—"

A jolt of electricity stabbed into the side of my neck like the prongs of a fork. I put a hand to the collar and Kleine swatted it away.

"What did you do that for?" I said. "That really hurt!"

"You knew perfectly well what was required of you, and yet you chose to defy your master."

"But you're not my mast—OW!" Another shock bit into my neck, only not as intense. "Okay, okay, I get it, Master!"

"Do you see how you must never let your slave speak back?" Kleine asked. "Consistency is key. Now, boy, you know what to do."

Fine. I'd pull down his pants, but after that, I was calling this whole thing quits.

"I can see you're wondering why I've chosen to use the collar with you," said Kleine, as I put my hands to the elastic of his boxer briefs. "If you were my boy, and not in such immediate need of correction, I would simply remind you that punishment lay in store, to be meted out as convenient. But as you've yet to experience any punishment, and I can see you struggle with abstract concepts such as 'the future', some immediate physical correction is necessary to remind you of your place."

Whatever. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the sight of his hairy cock, and pulled his briefs down.

His cock sprang out at me. I'd never seen another man's junk from this angle, and I reared back in surprise as it came at me, the angry red head already weeping clear fluid.

"Jaspar," Kleine warned me, and I swallowed my surprise and slid his briefs all the way off and got up to fold them, setting them on top of his jeans. I looked back at his dick and his hefty, hairy balls, and wasn't keen on getting back on my knees.

"Jaspar," he said again, and I could tell he was annoyed with me fucking about.

Well, I was learning, wasn't I? That was why I was doing this. It was to benefit me. This must be how Carl felt when I ordered him to suck me, only my dick was a lot less hairy. And my balls were a lot smaller. And my cock was—

"Boy!" The collar buzzed as a warning.

It was only a vibration, but between that and the tone in his voice, I dropped to my knees instantly. Face to face with his thick cock, I stared straight into the eye of it and felt a tremor of fear in my gut. I looked back up at his face and saw a light in his eyes that told me I was in trouble.

"Tell me, boy, is your slave caged?"

I started to nod, then said, "Yes, Master." Although it occurred to me that I didn't have the key. Violet did.

"And do you understand the use of chastity as a means of control?"

"Yes, Master," I said. I mean, it was obvious. Carl hated it, so he obeyed me to try and get out of it.

Kleine considered me. "I doubt that very much, having seen you interact with your slave. Sam."

Again, just using his boy's name seemed to tell Kleine's slave everything he needed to know. Sam went over to a low set of drawers by the bed and came back carrying a velvet drawstring bag. Kleine took it from him and pulled it open. He spilled the contents out into his hands with a clank. It was a metal cock cage, of the kind I'd idly considered getting for Carl.

"Once this is on, your pleasure belongs to me," said Kleine. "You can pay me for your freedom once we're done."

I started to protest then thought better of it. The only money I had on me was Carl's credit card, and that wasn't going to get Kleine very far.

"Stand up, so Sam can fit this on you."

I did as he said, keeping my eyes on the wall past Kleine's shoulder, as Sam took the cage from him. Thing was... although I'd done my best to ignore the fact, all of this was making me hard as fuck.

Sam looked at my erection.

"Ice," said Kleine, and Sam headed immediately for the bar fridge, fetching some ice back in a glass. He knelt beside me and started icing my dick down.

I shuddered, doing my best to ignore the uncomfortable sensation of some other guy touching my dick, but at least it was Sam. As Kleine's slave, he didn't really count as a 'guy'. It was more like having a doctor doing a prostate exam. In fact, just the thought of the doctor putting a finger up my ass shrank my dick nicely.

"Watch how it's done," said Kleine. "You'll need to be able to do this yourself someday soon."

I watched Sam manipulate me into the cage with a degree of curiosity, noting how it felt to have the ring sitting cold and snug behind my balls, and how odd it looked to see my now flaccid penis inside the metal cage. It was one of those stainless steel ones that allowed you to get your finger through the gaps, which I imagined would be useful for washing. Not that I'd have to worry about that. This thing wasn't staying on any longer than it had to.

"Have you taught your slave to present himself to you?" Kleine asked, once Sam had fitted a small padlock to the cage and handed the key to his master.

"Present himself, Master?"

"Yes. Sam, show our slave-in-training how to present himself."

His slave trainer in training, I thought, but didn't bother to correct him. It was just his weird way of speaking. His 'gravitas' or whatever.

Sam placed his hands behind his head, which made his biceps bulge, and emphasised his sculpted pecs. He stood up straight, his feet shoulder-width apart, his eyes straight ahead.

"Now, Jaspar, I want you to emulate him."

I felt stupid copying Sam's position with a cage hanging off my dick, but I did as Kleine said. Standing like that, I felt simultaneously proud and demeaned. Being that exposed was about as counter to my nature as I could possibly get. On the other hand, I knew I had a good body, and this position really showed it off. It seemed Kleine thought so too, as he murmured his approval.

"Lovely. Now, Sam, show Jaspar how to present himself while kneeling."

Sam folded his knees under him, bringing to mind the word 'graceful' again. Once down, he kept his hands behind his head and sat up straight with his butt resting on his heels.

"Jaspar, you try now."

I copied Sam again, only I doubted I looked 'graceful' falling to my knees. Once I got myself seated with my hands behind my head, I looked to Kleine for his next instruction.

"How does that feel, boy?"

"Fine," I said. "Master."

"Just fine? I want you to examine how you feel more closely. Do you feel pride? Shame? Are you uncomfortable, afraid?"

No, I wasn't uncomfortable, although I could tell if I stayed that way too long, I soon would be. Did I feel shame? No. Pride? Maybe. Afraid? Not at that moment. In fact, my cock was doing its best to get hard in its cage.

"Talk to me," said Kleine. "Tell me with one word how you feel."

"Content," I said, without thinking about it. I didn't know the word 'ambivalent' at that point in my life, and I knew he wouldn't accept 'fine' again.

"No shame," he said. "Curious."

I felt oddly pleased with myself that I'd managed to surprise him.

"How do you think Carl would feel, asked to present himself like this?" he asked.

I thought about it. Knowing Carl, resentful. "I don't think he'd like it much, Master."

I was starting to get into this. It wasn't nearly as bad as I'd thought it'd be. I had no idea why Carl was so surly all the time and decided perhaps it really was about being consistent with him.

"Now that you're familiar with presenting yourself, it's time to introduce you to the concept of denial."

I'd forgotten all of this was about showing me how to punish Carl.

Kleine beckoned to me, and I shuffled forward on my knees until his cock was hard and throbbing in front of my face again.

"Here, you will service me, while gaining no physical pleasure yourself, until such time as I believe you deserve it. You know what to do."

I lifted my eyes to his face and slowly shook my head. No way.

"And what would you do if Carl refused a direct instruction?" Kleine asked.

"I'd tell him if he didn't want to suck me, he could fuck off and find somewhere else to live, Master," I said. I guessed I could use a shock collar on him. That'd never occurred to me.

As if reading my thoughts, Kleine said, "For most slaves, other than yourself, a most effective punishment is to deny his sexual release," said Kleine. "Have you allowed him to cum at all since you took over his mastery?"

It'd never occurred to me. "No. I don't have the key, anyway, Master."

"Ah, yes. Violet," said Kleine. "Tell me, if the boy has no hope of experiencing pleasure, what does he have to work for?"

"Uh, my pleasure, Master?" I said. "He's in it for the humiliation anyway."

"Are you sure of that?"

"Well... why else would he let people treat him like that?"

"We can explore that more in time. But for now, you have work to do if you want to be released from your cage."

My mouth fell open. "I thought you said..."

"The first lesson in chastity, Jaspar, is that the keyholder makes the rules, and the boy obeys, if he ever wants to touch himself again."

It puts the lotion on its skin...