My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for the next few days I thought about it, at times to distraction and by Wednesday I'd reached my decision. I called Candy at her office and asked, "Can you get Julie to your house this evening?"

Candy excitedly asked, "You've decided? You going to do it?"

"Can you?" I repeated.

"Yes, yes I can get her there. Are you going to do it or not?" she asked testily.

Her question was met with silence and after five or so seconds she gleefully said, "Oh you dog, you're going to do it aren't you," making it more a statement then a question.

"It depends."

"Depends on what?"

"You'll find out this evening. Six-thirty's good?"

"Yes, six-thirty. And I promise you won't be sorry."

I arrived at Candy's home promptly at six-thirty and saw Julie's car was in the drive. Letting myself in I walked into the living room where Candy and Julie were and saw there were seated where they'd been last Saturday. I leaned over and gave Candy a quick kiss then sat next to her on the sofa.

Candy sat fidgeting about and Julie had a look of concern on her face, as if worried about my decision.

I sat looking back and forth between them for several moments until Candy slapped me playfully on the arm and said, "Oh come on, tell us already."

"We can do this," I said simply and both women broke out in wide smiles.

"But there's got to be some rules," I went on.

"What kind of rules?" Julie asked guardedly.

"First what you're asking to be done can get pretty intense, maybe even a little out of control. So you've got to understand that you're in charge."

Julie interrupted whining, "But that's not what I want, I don't want to...," and I held my hand up to stop her.

"Let me finish. We'll do the things you've asked. We'll dominate, humiliate, abuse and rape you. You won't have any choice in the matter. We'll do anything we want to you, for however long we want to do it and there'll be nothing you can do about it. That is except for one thing."

"And what's that?"

"The only thing you'll be able to do is stop it."

Julie was shaking her head no as I went on, "This is for your own protection Julie. It has to be this way."

Julie was still shaking her head so I said, "Julie, it's this way or for me it's no way."

Julie sat looking dejected and disappointed so I needed to show her what I meant. "What's your favorite color Julie?"

"Lavender. Why?" she asked.

"That's good, that's unique enough. That can be your safe word. If at anytime while we're doing this and you feel we've gone too far all you need to say is your safe word 'lavender' and it'll stop."

"But that...," she began then stopped when I held up my hand.

"To give you an incentive to not use your safe word there'll be a penalty associated with its use."

"What kind of penalty?"

"If you use your safe word, no matter what's happening the game will end...immediately and permanently. There'll be no do-overs, no restarts, no 'I didn't mean to say it' taken as an excuse. The game will be over. Finished. Done. Understand?"

Julie nodded.

"With this safeguard in place the decision to stop the game in its entirety is yours. But you can't stop any individual thing or act we'll do to you without bringing the entire game to an end. Is that acceptable to you?"

Julie sat in thought for a couple of minutes before replying. "I can see where you'd feel you might need this." After a few seconds more consideration she said, "Yes, sure, I can accept that."

I nodded then said, "We also need to come up with a safe signal in case you can't talk."

"Can't talk?" Julie asked with surprise in her voice.

"Yeah, say if someone had their hand over your mouth or something like that."

Candy asked, "What kind of signal?"

We all sat thinking then Julie suggested, "How about this?"

Julie was demonstrating her suggestion by holding her hand up with just the index and little finger extended and the other fingers and thumb down as she rotated her wrist back and forth.

"That should do it. But if you use this signal use both hands because we may not see one or the other. Ok?"

Both Julie and Candy nodded their understanding.

"Just so we're clear on this, your hand signal will work the same as the word lavender; it will bring an immediate end to this game. Ok?"

Again both Julie and Candy nodded their understanding.

"Now for the game itself, is there anything that's off limits?"

"Well I guess there may be a couple things after all. I don't want to really be beaten up. I don't want to bleed and try not to bruise me where others could see it. But other than that do anything you like. As you've pointed out I can stop it if I want to. And besides that's what I want; to experience some of the things I've been missing."

"Then what about a time frame?"

"Time frame?" Julie and Candy asked almost simultaneously.

"Sure. You want this to be as real as possible right?"

Julie nodded.

"Ok then this has to come as a surprise, or as much of a surprise as we can make it."

Candy said, "Oh I get it. You know it's going to happen but you just don't know when it'll happen. Right?"

"That's the idea," I answered.

Again we sat quietly for several minutes as Julie thought and then she said, "School lets out on the last Friday of this month and I don't have anything I have to do or anywhere I have to be until two weeks before school starts again."

"So you're free anytime from Memorial Day weekend until around August fifteenth?" I wanted verified.

Julie nodded and said, "Yeah that sounds about right."

"Ok then. It looks like we have at least the framework of the game now. Julie we'll not speak of this game again when we're together, other then if you have a change of heart about doing it or about not wanting something specific done to you. In that case just tell Candy. This way we can still hang out together."

"Sounds good," Julie said with a big smile. "I can hardly wait. I can't believe how excited I am. Thank you guys, I really mean it."

"Well don't let your excitement overwhelm you. It could be three months before anything happens. But then again it could be tomorrow," I said with a smile. "And don't thank us yet; you may not like what happens."

Then I looked at Candy and saw she had that look in her eye and could tell she was already very excited by what lay ahead.

I stayed until about nine-thirty then left to go home. On the way out the door Candy said after she'd given me a long kiss goodbye, "Thank you for going through with this, but I knew all along you'd do it. I knew you wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this."

I could only smile in reply. Candy just didn't know how close I'd come to deciding not to do this at all or how uncomfortable about this whole thing I still felt. But now I'd said I'd do it I'd follow through, I'd keep my word.

Although we talked daily by phone Candy and I couldn't find any time to get together during the rest of the week or that weekend. I do after all have to spend some time with my wife. So on Tuesday I called Candy at her office and told her we needed to get together and talk some about the game, that I needed some help planning it. We agreed to meet at her house on Wednesday evening, as my wife would be out of town on business.

Wednesday evening I was in Candy's kitchen chopping up some vegetables and chicken for dinner. We talked about this and that as I sliced and diced when the phone rang. Candy talked about five minutes on the phone and after she hung up she let me know Jocelyn was on her way over too. So I made sure I prepared enough for her to join us.

We finally got around to discussing the game about the time Jocelyn arrived and walked in on our conversation. As I stir fried the vegetables I was saying, "The way I see it we have several problems. One, how do we grab her, two, where do we grab her, three, where do we take her, four, how do we secure her and five, what do we do to her."

Jocelyn was leaning on her forearms on the island countertop snacking on a baby carrot when she asked, "What in the world are you two talking about?"

Candy explained what Julie had asked us to help her with and how we'd agreed it would have to come as a surprise to her to make it as real as possible.

The initial look on Jocelyn's face was a lot like my initial response had been; one of shock. But moments later she realized the potential involved with playing this game. She stood up and said excitedly, "Oooo, I want in on this. You've got to let me in. I want to play too."

Candy turned her head my way and asked the question with a look then said, "We could probably use her help."

Thinking Candy was right about that, after flipping the vegetables over in the pan I looked at Jocelyn and said, "You're in."

Jocelyn said, "Yeah, alright! What's first?"

Candy shrugged, "I'm not sure."

Then I said, "I see it as two first questions; the how and where do we grab her. One will determine the other."

They both agreed and the room was silent for a bit as each of us thought about it.

Jocelyn asked, "Why not from her house?"

I shook my head and said, "Those houses over there are pretty close and we could be seen. We don't want someone calling the cops thinking it's real. And besides remember, she has that old busy body that lives across the street you guys sometimes talk about."

Candy nodded adding, "Yeah, last year when Julie went on vacation and Richard and I took care of feeding her cats the old lady would always come out front and watch as I went in. She knew I was a friend of Julie's but she still gave me the evil eye." Candy shivered at the memory then went on, "And once when Richard went over he was going back out into the garage from the kitchen and she was standing right there when he opened the door. Richard said she about scared the crap out of him. He said after that he always closed the garage door back down and locked it before going into the house."

Jocelyn said, "And there's all those kids always running around the neighborhood too. Point made I guess. Where else then, the nursing home?"

"Same problem, always a lot of people coming and going," I said taking the pan from the fire.

Candy suggested, "How about the mall parking lot."

"Camera's," I told them.

They both nodded then Candy asked, "What about the park where Julie jogs?"

"Would that be the park where they had that little fair we went to and saw her jogging?" I asked.

Candy nodded.

I thought about it for a minute then said, "No good. It has houses on three sides and the fourth side is right on the main street, lots of traffic. If we did it there we'd have to drag Julie across the park to a side street or out to the main street. I really don't think we should be doing that."

Jocelyn agreed, "Yeah, I guess not."

During dinner we kicked a few more ideas around but really weren't getting anywhere.

As we cleared the table I said, "It appears we need to do it right on the street, but someplace isolated. And if we do find such a place then the question becomes how we would get Julie to come to that spot."

Candy rinsed as I loaded the dishwasher when Jocelyn suddenly slapped her hands together and said, "I think I know where. I think it'll probably be a good spot too."

Candy asked, "Where?"

"Come on," Jocelyn said as she grabbed her purse. "It'll be easier to show you."

We got into her car and as we drove to the location she had in mind we passed on our right what I thought was the park we'd talked about earlier. At the road that bordered one side of the park Jocelyn turned left onto a side street and we started up a small hill. About twelve hundred feet later after we went around a curve she pulled to the curb and we all got out.

"Well?" Jocelyn asked.

I stood behind her car and looked up and down the street. We were just above where the street straightened after it came out of the curve coming up from the bottom of the hill. From about the center of the curve to the crest of the incline the street rose about twenty feet over roughly nine hundred feet in length.

In the opposite direction around the curve, the way we'd just come, the bottom of the street headed towards the park. But standing where we were you couldn't see beyond the curve because of a high brick wall which ran that side of the street. Coming uphill you'd have to be halfway through the curve before you saw the portion of the street on which we were standing.

And because of a similar wall on the opposite side of the street and all the vegetation on top of it, this part of the street was also blocked from the view of the few houses behind the wall on that side. From what I could see the wall on each side of the street ran from below the curve on through the crest of the incline.

Standing where I was you couldn't see beyond the upper end of the street where it crested. So I walked up there to look around and saw that about a hundred and fifty foot beyond the crest of the hill the street curved the opposite way from the first curve. We were actually standing on a kind of elongated S-curved street.

Along the length of the street from beyond the crest to below the lower curve the trees on either side had been here a quite a while and had grown to meet in the center forming a canopy over the street. This was good; no random traffic reporter, news or police chopper flying over could see the street from the air. What I was considering was Murphy's Law. If we decided this was the place to snatch Julie and if someone were flying over who's typically looking down for something to report they would be doing so at that moment. Again we didn't want someone seeing this and thinking it was real.

I stood right at the crest and looked down the street to where Candy and Jocelyn waited and from here could see no homes looking out onto the part of the street from me to the girls.

Taking my cell phone out I called Candy and had them move the car up about three hundred feet and park again. This left them a little less then halfway down the hill from my position. When they had parked again I asked them to get out and stand by the front of the car.

I walked further away from their position until I just lost sight of their heads. After looking around I then walked an additional hundred feet or so which brought me into the upper curve of the street. I walked this extra distance to compensate for someone's line of view if they were sitting in a truck. My thought being with someone sitting higher the location where Candy and Jocelyn were would come into view sooner. Again I looked around and saw no houses with windows facing down the street.

Walking back down the hill to where the women were I kept looking around to see if there were any houses with a view of that part of the street and saw none. Arriving back at the car I again looked back uphill for someone with a view and there was one house with one small window that looked out onto the street. But from here it looked like a small frosted window in a bathroom and figured no one would be looking out that one.

This was a residential side street and there was little traffic on it, pedestrian or otherwise. In fact while we'd scoped out the location only two or three cars had passed.

Jocelyn asked, "What do you think?"

I looked at them and said, "This is the place. It's perfect. We'd still have to be quick but this is it."

The girls grinned pleased with themselves.

"We still have to figure out how to get Julie out here in the first place though," I reminded them.

That tempered their enthusiasm somewhat. But I had the germ of an idea developing in my mind but just couldn't quite grasp what it was.

As we drove back to Candy's house we passed a guy changing a tire on his truck and the idea in my head gelled.

I tossed out the question, "What would you say is one of Julie's defining characteristics?"

They shot back with several answers until Jocelyn hit the one I was thinking of when she said, "She has a big heart."

When she said that I broke into a broad grin and in unison they both asked, "What?"

"What would Julie do if a friend called and said she had a problem?" I asked.

"She'd help," Candy answered immediately.

"That's right," I agreed.

Jocelyn and Candy looked at each other a moment, then back at me. Then both looked forward, thinking.

After ten or so seconds of silence Jocelyn said, "I don't get it."

Candy said, "I think I do. If I were driving on that street back there and say...say I got a flat and then called Julie for help...she'd come help. Right?"

"Pretty much. But more importantly it would bring Julie to this spot at a time of our choosing," I pointed out.

Both women smiled and nodded then Jocelyn said, "First problem solved."

"Yeah, that just leaves the other problems. Next is how do we grab her?" Candy wondered out loud.

We were back at Candy's house and sitting in the living room talking it over some more when I asked Candy, "You told me a couple months ago your company was buying new service vans for your fleet. You're still doing that?"

Candy nodded and said, "Yeah we're buying twenty over ten months. Why?"

"The ones you've already bought, they're already painted with your logo and all?"

"All but the last two. They come to our shop first and the guys fix up the insides with the worktable, trays and other equipment stands they need. Then we send them out for painting."

"These are regular delivery type panel vans with the sliding side doors or with the hinged doors?"

Candy nodded saying, "They have sliding doors."

"What does the back look like before your guys put in the stuff they want?"

"They come with just the two front seats and nothing at all in the back. Our guys put in safety mesh behind the seat and then the other things I'd mentioned."

"Can you hold one of these from being fitted out and painted? Or when would you buy the next set in June?"

"Well I can certainly hold one from being fixed up and painted; I do own the company. But why?"

I looked from Candy to Jocelyn then back again before saying deadpan, "Because we're going to use one of your vans to grab Julie."

Candy thought a moment then said, "I'll get one for us. But how are we going to do it, how are we going to grab her?"

"Well I'm not exactly sure yet, but I've got a couple ideas I need to think through first before saying anything."

Candy nodded then picked up her glass of wine, held it up and said, "Well here's to our plan starting to come together."

That weekend my wife and I visited some friends, a couple who'd shortly be going out of town on vacation. I'd known Carl forever. All through school he'd been the classic nerd right down to the pocket protector and black horn rimmed glasses he wore. His family lived down the street when we were kids so we've known each other a long time, having played together even before we were old enough for school. I liked Carl and had protected him from the bullies in school pretty much as long as I'd known him. And even though after about the third grade we didn't run in the same crowd anymore he was still my friend. In high school I ran with the so-called "bad" kids and rode a '59 Harley FL pan head. It was chrome with blue tank and fenders with a springer front end. And to complete the image I wore an old leather bomber jacket too. Man how I loved that bike. Wish I still had it.

After graduating from college Carl had done pretty well for himself over the years, career and investment-wise. He'd been able to buy one of the huge old landed estates that had once dominated the area before the developers turned most of them into subdivisions. He and his family were avid sailors and once every second or third year he'd take the summer off and sail his boat. He has a pretty big sailboat, about a forty footer I'd guess and one summer they sailed the Gulf of Mexico and part of the Caribbean. Another summer after sailing around the Keys in Florida they sailed up the east coast to Massachusetts and back again. This year he'd paid some people to sail the boat to California for him and they were going to sail parts of the Pacific. It would be just him, his wife and their kids and that's all they could talk about during our visit. Finally Carl had to tell the kids to go play and leave the adults alone.