My Sweet Sissy

Story Info
A mommy writes to her sissy.
837 words
4.19
17.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J3sus
J3sus
19 Followers

All characters are above 18 Vocabulary: Cock= Clit Asshole= Pussy

*

Dear Sissy,

How have you been? Do you miss mommy? I bet your tiny clit is itching inside those sweet panties, the same panties I bought for you at that lingerie store. Those lacy pink ones I love so much. I can already imagine your hard on in those panties.

I can imagine your small clit twitching and already dripping with precum. Mommy needs you to stroke that clit nice and soft for me. Just for me.

I have been thinking of that sweet little ass. I need to brand your naughty ass with my love bites. I bet you've been naughty. Now, lightly pinch your nipples while you imagine me touching you all over. The same way I would right after you tease me.

I'm sticking my tongue inside your mouth and forcing you to take it all, to please me like the sissy you are. You're just a needy slut who needs mommy to take care of that naughty sissy boy clit. Nobody can pleasure you like I have, right baby? You are just a pet whose job it is to please me.

Pretend that Mommy is spitting inside your dirty mouth and is telling you, "Swallow my spit you fucking bitch. You should be grateful I'm even giving you all this attention my slut." Is your clit dripping already? I can already smell the salty scent in the room. The scent of your sex and arousal. Slide down your silky panties and touch your inner thighs, remember to not touch your clit. You wouldn't want to make Mommy mad, would you? Such soft thighs, I wish I was touching you right now.

Make me proud little sissy boy. Show me you can listen to Mommy like a good little slut. Show me you can make yourself cum like the whore you are.

Glide your hands all over your body like it's my hands roaming each and every inch of you. Taking what is mine to use. Spit into your hand and touch your clit, imagine it's me stroking you lightly. Nice and soft.

Now, get your lube and spread some on your boypussy and fingers. Stretch your pussy with your fingers. Do it until you've reached three fingers inside that tight pussy. Go deeper with each finger. I want you nice and loose.

Take your butt plug and stuff it inside your tight pussy, your muscles clenching it tighter and tighter.

Take it all in and all out. The same way I would when I tease the sissy out of you. Caress the fuck out of that pussy for me. Move your thumb over the tip very slowly. Stroke yourself while you think of my wet pussy and my tits. It wouldn't be hard to imagine knowing that I'm masturbating right now. Would you like to see my dripping pussy?

The same one that controls you. Would you want to pleasure your Mommy like a good boy?

I know you want to see it, to clean up my mess like the cumslut you are, isn't that right pet? I can already hear you whining for release.

My cunt is clean shaven, just the way you like it. I know you can't wait to savour my sweet taste. To clean my dripping mess.

Now, I need you to flip around and go into the doggystyle position. Take your hand and grip that tiny clit for me, I want your tip to be swollen after this. Do it just as I would, slow and steady. Now, Mommy wants you to edge yourself for as long as you can. Keep edging until you can't hold it anymore, understood slut?

After you have edged yourself, Mommy needs you to take a look at that pretty pink pussy. Is your buttplug all the way in there? Take your finger and shove it in deeper, make sure to feel every muscle clenching it tight.

Now, I want you to take my pink vibrator and tease the balls. Just the balls, okay?

Imagine that I'm the one who is holding the vibrator, how do you feel little sissy boy? Are you going to burst?

Take your hands off. Lay on your back and play with those pretty pink nipples. They must be so erect, ready to be played with. Flick them as hard as you can.

Lick your thumb and smear all of your saliva on your tiny nipples. Are they nice and wet for Mommy?

After I want you to make yourself cum by putting the vibrator all over your hard clit. Put it on the highest setting and grind your hips closer and closer. Switch between your balls and clit until you have orgasmed.

Did you cum lots? Be a good sissy and send me your salty cum. Make sure to add your buttplug in it, okay cumslut? I wanna see how red your pussy is. Show Mommy how much you want her. See you later ;)


J3sus
J3sus
19 Followers