My Sweet Step-Daughter

Story Info
How my step-daughter and I became lovers.
1.1k words
4.12
42.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's go back to the beginning. This all started 2 years ago. My wife (52) and I (60), along with her gorgeous daughter (27), live in a warm climate near a beach. Therefore, everyone wears tees and shorts most of the time. We love to have friends over pretty regularly to sit around the deck, fire pit, pool, etc, to enjoy drinks and grilling. My step-daughter, who I'll just call my daughter, enjoys a few drinks along with the rest of us from time to time. Little did I know at the time that she has an extremely high sex drive, that only gets stronger when she drinks to excess.

My best friend from out of state was visiting, so we threw a big party and invited one of my wife's girlfriends because she wanted to get her and my friend together. Well that part worked perfectly. My friend and hers hit it off wonderfully. They went for a long walk, then came back around dusk and decided to sit out front to have some privacy to talk.

Meanwhile, the rest of the party is still going on in our backyard. Everyone is getting pretty sloshed at this point and I'm finishing up with the grilling. One thing to note. When my wife gets drunk and then eats, it's like a switch is thrown and she immediately gets sleepy. We all sat down and ate, and at the end of dinner, said goodbye to all our friends except the 2 lovebirds. My wife said goodnight to the rest of us, and went to bed. That left our two friends and my daughter. The friends went back out front to talk more and enjoy the evening warmth.

My daughter and I stayed out back on the deck listening to music and still drinking. At some point, she got up and started dancing around the deck and I noticed that she was slowly moving closer to me. Oh yes, my daughter was wearing the thinnest tee shirt along with a pair of very worn, very short cutoff jeans shorts. She danced up to me and took my hand and told me to get up and dance with her. I was drunk enough to not care what I said, apparently, so I told her that I was enjoying watching her in her tight shorts wriggle her ass.

Well, she stood right in front of me and bent way over and told me I could touch it if I wanted. I did. I squeezed her young ass cheeks then put my hand on the inside of her thighs and slowly caressed her soft skin. She let out a little moan and then backed up and sat on my lap for the very first time. I immediately started getting hard just by smelling her perfume and feeling the heat of her body on mine. She turned to the side in my lap and whispered that she'd never tell. Then she leaned in for the first of what would become many passionate kisses. She put all of the young passion she had into those kisses. I was more horny than I believe I've ever been.

She stood up and took me by the hand. I got on my feet after readjusting my cock in my shorts. She led me inside, past my wife and my bedroom, and down the hall to her room. I told her to wait one moment. I went out front and took my buddy aside and told him to stay outside with his sweetheart until I came back out.

I went back to my daughter's room and closed the door. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed again. She started unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts while we kissed, and wriggled out of them. Then she unfastened and unzipped mine and they dropped to the floor. Next, she pulled my underwear down and took my cock in her soft hands and started playing with it and my balls. I pulled her shirt up and off and eased her back onto her bed. I asked her if this was really what she wanted and she said yes.

I reached behind her and undid her bra, then slowly pulled it off to reveal two of the most perfect young C cup breasts I'd ever seen. Her nipples were dark dark brown, as opposed to her mom's that are a very light pink. I kissed her neck starting behind her ear, then slowly moved down, kissing all the way to her nipples. I took one into my mouth and began sucking it while rubbing her clit through her panties. That's when she had her first orgasm. It was explosive! I moved to the other nipple and did the same. This time, I slipped my hand under her panties and rubbed her wet pussy again. She had another explosion!

As I slid off of the bed and between her knees, I pulled her ass to the edge and took her panties off. I began kissing her stomach and moved slowly lower until I was facing the sweetest, most delicate pussy I'd ever laid eyes on. Her aroma smelled so alive and fresh. I started eating my daughter's pussy!! I couldn't believe, for a minute, that this was happening! As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she started bucking and grinding into my face, having her biggest orgasm yet. My face was covered by her sweet nectar. It felt and tasted so amazing. After she orgasmed twice more, She begged me not to stop and let me know that her birth control was up to date. I was hoping she'd say that.

I kept her at the edge of the bed and eased my cock head into her. I took my time inserting my cock all the way. She moaned again and wrapped her legs around me and started moving up and down slowly. I was the one starting to lose control this time. I could feel my balls getting tight and I told her I was going to cum and needed to pull out. She tightened up her legs around me and told me to shoot in her. That was all for me! I don't think I've ever shot cum that hard or much in my life.

We laid there for a while, kissing and snuggling, and agreed that this was our little secret. I finally got to my feet, got dressed and went to get my friend. He took me to the side this time and asked what was going on. I gave him the short version and he was amazed. Told him the whole thing a couple of days later. He's envious of me now!

She still lives with us. We still find time to play. My wife still doesn't know and neither does my daughter's live in boyfriend. LOL