My Tall Mistresses Pt. 01

Story Info
A short man and a tall dominant woman meet.
2k words
4.28
12.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anpinx
Anpinx
24 Followers

This is a fictional story with fictional adult characters

*********************************************************************

My name is Timothy and I am new to the country (US). I moved recently from Thailand and I temporarily live with my aunt, waiting to save enough money to afford a room by myself. I found a job as a cook in a Thai restaurant and, after a long day at work, I am having a beer in a pub, alone.

My glass is still half-full when I see her coming in: a black and stunning woman enters the main door and walks through the pub. Black curly hair, brown eyes, and broad shoulders. She is wearing a black tight dress that shapes her curves. Everyone in the pub is looking at her.

'She must be at least 6.6 ft tall,' I think right before realizing she is not even wearing heels. I have always had an inferiority complex toward taller women. Given that I am 4.7 ft tall, this problem manifested with the majority of women I met. However, I always dealt with it by targeting only girls of my size. Looking back to my glass of beer, I am about to take a sip when I see her walking and sitting on an empty counter chair close to me.

I pretend to act normal. However, my attention is drawn to the fact that her feet touch the ground, even though she is sitting on a high chair. Instead, my feet are just hanging in mid-air from the chair. Just looking at how much longer and ticker her legs are compared to mine, I feel overwhelmed by an inferiority feeling. I am well aware that, because of a genetic matter, this is the kind of woman I could never dream to date.

The bartender asks her what to drink and, after one second of hesitation, she replies: "Same as him." I am unsure about what to do, so I act as if I didn't hear her. She then gets closer to me with her chair and looks at me with an intriguing smile on her face. Even if we are both sitting, she towers over me. I cannot stop myself from looking at her neckline which reveals her big breast. I stare at it for two or three seconds. She, of course, notices that but keeps looking me in the eyes. After I am done looking, I look at her ready to apologize. She anticipates me by saying, "Wanna sit over there on the sofa?"

I am unsure about what to do. What does such a gorgeous and tall woman want from someone like me? I mumble, "Sure."

We walk together towards the sofa. Carrying my beer, I try to walk two steps behind her to not stay too close to her. However, our difference in height is hard to not notice. While walking, I admire the sight of her back. She is stunning. Her hips basically reach my chest. We sit close and start chitchatting. She asks about my life, and I ask about hers. Her name is Michelle. She is 25 years old, 5 years younger than me, and works as a consultant. When I meet girls younger than me I am usually more confident by default, but this does not happen with her, I just feel intimidated. Her neckline is there, in front of me and it is hard to avoid staring at it.

Two beers later, I start to get tipsy and I feel like going to the toilet. On the contrary, she does not show any sign of effect from drinking: she looks as fresh as when she arrived. As soon as I stand up to go to the toilet, she grabs me from my hips and pulls me over her legs. This takes me totally unprepared. In a second, I find myself sitting on her legs. I just try my best to hide my embarrassment by forcing a fake smile.

She looks at me while holding back a laugh, and says "I see you are stressed, Tim." Then she laughs. She maneuvers me so that my legs fall on the right side of her legs, my ass on top of her thighs. "Don't worry," she keeps saying, "You are fine here, what could go wrong?"

I look around to see whether someone else from the pub is looking at us. I am not sure what to do. I try to say, "I must go..." Suddenly, she opens her legs and my ass falls in between. I am stuck between her thighs, with my knees touching my shoulders. She laughs loudly. Again, I have no time to think that she says, "Sorry sorry, just a joke, now you can come up!" I try then to lift myself up but she keeps her legs tight preventing me from freeing myself from that situation. She then moves her hand under her left knee, reaching my butt, and with a finger, she pushes my butthole up while saying, "Up up, come on!"

As soon as she touches me, I react by stretching my body and, in a second, I find myself again sitting on her hips. She laughs again over my face, puts one arm around my neck, and pulls my head over her breasts.

"I am sorry, I just wanted to break the ice, go to the toilet now."

"Ah... No worries... It was fun." I say, with the same tone as a boy who has just been bullied.

I look at myself in the mirror of the toilet, I feel embarrassed about how she treated me. However, I am intrigued by this woman. When I come back, she tells me, "It's getting late, let's go home." I have to inform her I live with my aunt and that we cannot go to my place, she says, "Ah no worries, I meant to go to my place." She holds my hand while we cross the pub, I can not help but notice how my arm is bent up while her harm goes all the way down, like a mom with her baby. In the taxi, she puts her arm around my neck, with my head touching her left boob. She then starts kissing me on the head, I try to lift my head to kiss her lips but she lifts her head so that I cannot reach her. She does this a couple of times and every time I fail to reach her. First, she smiles, then she breaks into a laugh and tells me, "I am sorry Tim, I am just having fun with you." The taxi driver looks at us perplexed.

Once we arrived at her apartment, she invited me to sit on the sofa. We drink a glass of wine that makes me even tipsier than I was, and then she looks at me and says, with an intimidating tone, "Pants and shirt off, please." I obey. I am about to sit back on the sofa, at the side of her but she stops me and points at her legs: she wants me to sit again on her. I think, 'This could be the occasion of my life to have sex with such a gorgeous woman, I'll do whatever she says.'

I sit on her legs. With her arms, she maneuvers me so that my face falls under her right boob: basically, she is holding me like a baby. This way of being treated is all new to me, I tried to say something but she does not make me talk: she uncovers her right boob and put her nipple in my mouth. "Suck hard," she says, and as soon as I start, she starts moaning. Instinctively, I move my hand to my underwear and start touching myself. Even if weird, this situation excites me. She cannot see me as she has her eyes closed. However, she senses the movement of my hand, and she opens her eyes.

All of a sudden, she yells, "What are you doing, you pervert? I don't want anything like that to happen on my sofa, in my apartment." I quickly remove my hand from the undies, a bit scared.

She holds my face tight against her boob and looks at me from above. With her left hand, she pushes a finger against my butthole and, with her full lips, slowly says, "Never touch yourself there anymore in this apartment, DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Intimidated and scared, all I can do is to say, "I am sorry, you are so hot, it came naturally..."

She interrupts me, "I don't care if it came naturally to you, I don't hang out with perverts. You don't want to see me angry. I'll ask you again: DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

While repeating that, she punctuates the words by pushing her finger in my butthole, from outside the underwear. This, with the fact that she is looking from above and that she doubles me in size, intimidates me even more. I feel like she has full control over my body. I say, "I am sorry, I understood. I will not touch myself there anymore."

Then I tell her, moved by the last shot of dignity I have left: "But you cannot treat me like this, like a baby. I am a man, older than you..."

Again, she interrupts me. With an angry tone, she says, "It is not my fault if you look like a baby close to me. Should I treat you like a grown-up man?" She then pinches my still-hard dick from outside the underwear. "How could I treat you as a grown-up man if you have a baby penis?"

I am paralyzed, I am only able to look at her lips while she talks to me. She takes a breath and says, "Now, you can choose. You can leave and never see me again, or you can keep sucking my boob like a baby." She looks at me in the eyes, takes her boob, and brings her nipple close to my mouth. Instinctively, I start sucking again.

I suck as hard as I can. When the muscles of my mouth get relaxed, she sticks a finger to my butthole to remind me what is my job, and suddenly I restart sucking vigorously.

At some point, when I am about to fall asleep, she lifts me and carries me to the bedroom. I try to tell her "I can walk..." But she says, "Don't worry, you did a good job." I try to reply, "But..." but she interrupts me "Timothy, unfortunately you cannot carry me. But I can carry you. Don't worry, don't feel embarrassed. I would never ask you to carry me, that would be embarrassing... Ahah."

Once in bed, she wraps me in a hug.

"I am sorry for my manner before, but I like you and I was disappointed to see you behaving as a pervert. I should have made myself clear about this kind of stuff before bringing you home." She tells me.

I am squeezed between her curves, I say "It's ok, I will not touch myself in front of you without your permission. I like you too..." She promptly replies, "You will never have my permission to masturbate."

She takes my head and gets closer as if she wants to kiss me. My dick is rock-hard. Then, she stops right before touching my lips and says "Let's postpone our first kiss to another day, okay?"

"Ok," I reply.

I am confused. What does she want from me? Why is she keeping me at her place?

"Let's sleep now. Tomorrow we'll have to talk a bit. Also, you will meet my wife Sandra." She kisses my head before closing her eyes.

'Her wife?' I say to myself. I am very confused, but it seems she does not want to talk much now.

A bit squeezed, I fall asleep while I think about the weird night. I think that if she really likes me, at some point I will get to have sex with her. So I tell to myself to be patient and do what she says.

To be continued...

Anpinx
Anpinx
24 Followers