My Tall Trim and Top-heavy Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting acquainted with my virgin Dom continues.
14.8k words
4.24
6.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Recap: childhood playmates meet in their late 20s. Sunny is a busty babe and Paul an average but good-looking guy. He's obsessed with her body- particularly her tits. She reveals she's a nurse by day and professional Dom by night which he finds fascinating but intimidating. Thinking she's sexually sophisticated, he's shocked she's a virgin. Sunny's eager to learn about sex- having seen lots of porn and read erotic stories. She wants to proceed slowly so limited their first date to no penetration and learning to give a hand job.

*********

Our second date ended in less than stellar fashion. I tried to be a gentleman and didn't point out to Sunny how her hand job had been adequate until she'd ruined it by pulling her hand off just as I was climaxing. I'd gotten relief but that was all. It was essentially a clinical release of pressure.

Almost immediately after that disappointment, Sunny had stomped on my male ego by saying, "You'll need training. I'm not giving up my virgin pussy to a cock that spurts so quickly." I'd had some nice day dreams of seeing Sunny as a Dom but not like that. I wasn't some desperate subby client she could demean like that.

I couldn't ignore her harsh comment. I needed to object but what could I say? I had cum pretty quickly. Seeing her exquisite tits and playing with them for the first time had been overwhelming. My climax had been building from about 30 minutes of foreplay with Sunny topless and welcoming. Her hand job- augmented by a little time deep in her mouth- had me at my limit very quickly. Any guy would cum from that.

That was my best argument. I would compliment her and excuse my performance in one sentence. She was an inexperienced virgin. She was probably expecting me to last like the guys do in a porn movie. I said, "I came because you were just too good. Playing with your fantastic breasts had me primed; your hand and mouth just pushed me over the edge. Real guys aren't like the porn stars you've seen in videos."

Sunny gave me a stern look- as if I was a client who hadn't been given permission to speak. Then her expression softened a little and she replied, "I may not have a lot of experience but from my friends I have some knowledge of cocks. My good friend, Molly, trains men. One of her specialties is premature ejaculation. I'll give you her contact information and leave it up to you."

Again, I was without words. Sunny was my dream girl; her body was fantastic and I'd barely gotten to enjoy it beyond her tits. I thought we had the beginnings of a great relationship so I didn't want to blow things up by saying the wrong thing. After a long silence, I said, "This was just our second date. Perhaps we should have a little more time together before drawing conclusions about our sexual abilities. I'm not criticizing your hand job; we can practice together. I also thought you weren't going to dominate me."

Sunny hesitated and then apologized. She agreed that referring me to Molly's training was out of line. She spoiled her apology by saying that she had high standards and if porn stars can last a long time, she felt average guys should be able to do so. I had nothing to say in response.

In my head, I was torn. Was Sunny just having trouble separating her job from her personal life? Or, was she an older version of the arrogant high school beauty who treats everyone like shit but is still every guy's dream? Given access to her body, could I live with being her subservient boyfriend?

We put our clothes back on and finished our wine. I made idle conversation about her furniture and home decor. She responded and spoke of equally meaningless things to fill the minutes. It was painful.

I went home. I'm embarrassed to admit that I beat off thinking about Sunny's tits. In my defense, they were really spectacular and I'd just seen and felt them for the first time. I think I also wanted an explosive cum. I couldn't help but think her poor hand job had left me less than fully drained and it seemed important to fix that.

That night's sleep was filled with dreams and nightmares about possible relationship scenarios with Sunny. In one I rose to the occasion and put the bitch in her place. She became my dutiful girlfriend and later my wife. She respected me and generally was the perfect partner. I awoke during the night with that dream in my head and felt great.

I went back to sleep and had a different dream/nightmare. Sunny led our relationship and I willingly served. She was bitchy and demanding. When I'd cum too soon I got verbally abused. When she felt I hadn't tried hard enough to get her off she put me in a cock cage. I awoke in a cold sweat. I instinctively reached for my cock and was relieved that it was cage-free. A second later a wave of shame ran through me as I thought my cock felt too small to satisfy any woman- much less a goddess like Sunny.

By morning my mental confusion about dating Sunny remained. If she'd have me, was she worth the hassles that seemed inevitable. My state of mind didn't get better when I received a text from Sunny. It started with a 'Sorry about last night' and suggested a date on the next Tuesday. That sounded positive. Those thoughts were destroyed by the next phrase, "Molly's contact info is xxx, if you want it." I didn't reply until much later that day.

During the day I vacillated. A part of me was simply pissed off. Another part thought that self-improvement was a good thing. Molly could make me a better lover for life regardless of whether Sunny was a part of my life or not. My negative reaction was probably just my male ego which resented my imperfection being called out.

I responded to Sunny that the proposed date sounded good and we could have a casual dinner at my place. We exchanged timing details and that I would pick her up. In her last text she said, "I will need your instruction on the use of my hands and practice for another night. I hope you'll be patient with me. I'll accept punishment gracefully if I fail to please."

She was an enigma. At one moment she was a Dom and now she seemed to be submitting to me. I was still stung by her criticism of my staying power but I could swallow my pride to be able to enjoy her tits. It might not be the long-term relationship we'd both hoped for but I could feast on her tits for now.

I did some planning, shopping and cleaning for our date. With a combination of some prepared food that just needed heating and a complex salad that I created, our meal was intended to be free of last-minute hassles and light on needed clean up. I had nice wine, music and candles to add some mood to my otherwise sterile apartment.

When I picked Sunny up, she was wearing a buttoned black trench coat over three-inch heels. It was a long enough coat to cover the wearer's clothing- the kind a woman executive might wear in the rain over her business suit. Sunny was even carrying a briefcase which seemed odd for a date but consistent with the trench coat. The coat was also typical of the kind seen in movies covering a stripper's nakedness- the scene in which the woman shocks and delights the man by boldly opening her coat to show her full-frontal treat.

With Sunny's career and confusing attitude toward me I had no idea of what she might be hiding. Had she made an effort to dress for my pleasure or was she in Dom mode that might get me thrashed or humbled. Before our first date, I'd requested her to wear leather for our second date. Since we'd had a bit of unpleasantness toward the end of our last time together, I wasn't really expecting her to cater to my fantasy.

In the car our conversation seemed a bit stilted. It was difficult to predict how this date was going to go. I anxiously awaited removal of her coat. Mental images of her naked tits teased me but I was prepared to be disappointed. At my apartment I quickly helped her remove her coat and was transfixed on her choice of clothes. It wasn't leather.

Sunny was wearing a latex dress that hugged her big tits perfectly. It was the type of dress you see in movies on super-hot young women- with smaller chests- as Club wear or on hookers. I guess some real people wear clothes like this but I've never seen any. In any case, Sunny slowly twisted her body one way and then the other to model her outfit for me. She looked like a stripper or sex worker. She said, "As you can see this dress is a bit tight on me. I'd never wear it in public but I thought it might please you. I even polished it for you. Latex is a very high maintenance clothing option."

"I love how it looks. As you said, it does look like it was sprayed on and then shrunk. Very hot. If you'd never wear it, might I ask why you bought it?"

"It's a bit of a long story. Pour me some wine and I'll explain."

"One of my clients is really into being teased and denied. His wife is well aware of his interest and supports his visiting with me for his pleasure. She arranged for a special birthday gift for him by consulting with me. She arranged to meet me at the latex shop to buy an obscenely sexy outfit and discuss a scene she thought he'd like. The shop took my measurements and custom tailored the outfit with her input. On my second visit they made sure everything fit well, gave me care instructions and polish. Their bill was about $750.

"The scene took place at his apartment which was the only time I wore the outfit. His wife had him bound in a straight-backed chair in his boxers and blindfolded when I arrived. She disappeared after greeting me but I knew she was watching and recording the scene for his benefit. I teased him a little while he was blindfolded and then let him see me. I taunted him with my look, told him how I was dressed for a hot date with a guy whose cock was twice as big as his. I slapped him and belittled him and flogged his thighs but kept teasing him by my sexy look. He loved the outfit and the scene. He may ask me to wear the dress again but if it is never used again, the cost isn't important to him. It's been hanging in my closet for quite a while."

I loved the skin tight latex and told her so. It seemed clear that there was no bra underneath but the top of the dress was apparently molded to lift the breasts up for maximum exposure. There was no doubt about Sunny's endowment as the exposed tit flesh was greater than most women's total breast mass. Somehow the dress managed to conceal her nipples. I kept expecting them to pop out but they remained covered until the dress was later removed.

The dress was in black with just a few red trim edges. It extended as a body tube from just above the nipples to mere inches below Sunny's crotch. She frequently tried tugging the hem down but I didn't see any change. Since it was so tight it was similar to a corset but because the fabric was so smooth and thin, it was far sexier.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Sunny's body. The outfit was definitely slutty. I laughed to myself as my mind flashed to the notion of introducing this young lady to my mother. Of more importance, I was again intimidated by her career choice. Was she more of a sex worker than I could handle as a girlfriend?

Sunny gave me a nice kiss but then seemed more focused on wine and dinner than sex. Our initial conversation seemed a little cool but we warmed up by the time dinner was ready.

During dinner I got more of a description of the client who had paid for the dress. It seemed that he had a good marriage. His wife had personally satisfied his sexual preferences when she was younger but couldn't do it any longer. She loved him and simply used Sunny and another woman as surrogates for his pleasure. Sunny's scene with him had ended when his wife came back into the room. He was still bound. Sunny didn't know the specifics but was sure the wife had had sex with him after she left as the culmination of the scene.

We enjoyed our dinner and had everything cleaned up in just a few minutes. Without any discussion Sunny brought our wine classes to the coffee table and sat on the couch. She patted a spot on the cushion right next to her and I sat down- a little concerned that she was leading and I was following but anxious to get my hands on her. We kissed and my hands groped.

Her body overcame any resolve I'd had to discuss our relationship. My cock throbbed as my left hand ran over the contours of her upper body. I loved the mounds of flesh that I could see and feel above the dress. I was also very turned on by feeling her tits encased in the latex. I could feel her nipples poking against the dress but they were subtle- a very teasing sensation. I knew how big her nipples were but the latex tended to dampen their height and force me to visualize as my palm ran over the slight bumps.

As we kissed my mind started to focus on how I would remove the dress. Trying to not be too obvious I looked for a zipper. I found one that ran down the side of the dress from its top edge to Sunny's waist. I guessed that it stopped there so that it wouldn't interfere with the line of her ass and hips that was so sexy in the tight rubbery fabric. I smiled as my hand caressed her hip but wondered how difficult it was going to be to get this second skin off of the flesh beneath.

Sunny picked up on my interest in how the dress conformed to her curves. She said, "I'm glad you like my body in the dress. I should warn you that while latex looks hot, it is also very hot to wear in the sense that it doesn't breathe. Frankly, it makes me sweat. I'm not sure that you're going to find my body all that sexy when we get the dress off. I don't want to kill the mood by showering but at a minimum you might want to give me a quick toweling off."

"I'm sure I can cope with your shapely body coated in some sweat. That sounds very sexy."

"A little sweat might be sexy but I'm talking about it running down my leg."

"You're not a very good sales woman for latex. You're a great model for it but your sales pitch isn't too good."

She replied that she was just being honest.

I decided that it might be a good time to assert myself. I stood and extended my hand to help Sunny off the couch. I led her into my bedroom and reached into my bath for a towel that I placed by the bed. I told her I wanted to make out on the bed while she was encased in the latex and guided us both onto the bed. I quickly stripped to my boxers. I added that I'd decide when I wanted her naked and we'd quickly towel off the heaviest sweat then. Before she could respond my mouth was on hers in a passionate lengthy kiss.

My hands were all over her body. As I filled both hands with her latex covered ass, I realized that this was actually the first time I'd focused on her ass. Until that moment her tits had held my interest to the exclusion of all else. She had a great ass. The tight latex added an extra degree of sexiness but I could already envision how her ass would feel naked and I was eager to enjoy that.

With the dress so short my hands were also able to feel up her thighs below the hem of the dress. They felt soft but muscular and their shape was visually very good.

My level of arousal was reaching new heights as my hands groped multiple areas of her latex covered body. She was much too curvy to be a fashion model but that was fine by me. Her hips, ass and waist were all shapely as a woman's body should be. Add an over-sized bust and you had my fantasy lover. I shared my feelings with Sunny but she could already tell from the excitement my hands were transmitting.

After many minutes of passionate kissing and feeling I felt it was time to tackle the task of removing the dress. I tentatively asked if there was any best way to get the dress off and Sunny laughed. She pointed out the zipper as the first step and told me the dress was removed down her legs rather than over her head. She teased that a flat chested girl might go the opposite way or have a choice to go either up or down. Putting her hands under her big tits she said she didn't have any option.

Sunny noted that latex can tear and so I shouldn't pull too hard. I deduced that a folding and rolling approach was the way to go. She also instructed me to go up on my knees by her legs so I'd have the use of both of my hands. I did as she instructed.

It wasn't easy. There was something obscenely sexy about peeling the latex off of her sweaty body-especially her huge sweat covered tits. Unfortunately, after uncovering her tits it was a lot of effort and ongoing concern that I'd scratch her with my nails or tear the dress by tugging too hard. Once over her ass I had a sweaty crumbled bunch of rubbery fabric to slide down over her legs and feet. At that point the latex wasn't at all sexy but at least the task was nearly done.

Glancing over Sunny's body there were red blotches on her skin and a lot of sweat. It wasn't her best look but I was sure a bit of wiping and fondling with the towel would improve everything. I think Sunny felt the same way. She didn't feel sexy in her present state but I think she was looking forward to being naked in bed with me. As expected, I enjoyed exploring her naked body with the towel.

I didn't get every bit of sweat but since the dress had been short there were large parts of her body that had never been at all wet. The toweled areas continued to air dry. Soon I tossed the towel. My hands then enjoyed grabbing her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were at their erect best.

As my hands roamed and we kissed intermittently, Sunny brought up the subject of her hand job practice. She said, "I know I disappointed you when I used my hands on your cock last time. Was there something specific that I didn't do right or something I didn't do that I should have? I want to please you more every time we're together so don't hesitate to teach me."

I explained that everything had been going well but two moments in time needed to be addressed. First, I reminded her that she'd gotten me very excited and then left the room to get tissues. The interruption was a big downer and her obsession about the tissue made me feel that she thought my cum was acidic or disgusting.

Sunny apologized and said she knew that going to get tissues was a problem as it was happening. She thought her nervousness had led to her focusing too much on the tissues. It wouldn't happen again.

Seizing on my momentum, it was time to deal with my second complaint. I tried to impress on her that cum was a sign of the pleasure she'd given me and should be thought of as something good. The only negative was potential staining of a couch or fine fabrics like silk but it would wash out of most things and certainly wasn't harmful to one's skin. I tried to be subtle but also pointed out that a woman can clean it up with her mouth and swallow it- an action that can be sexy as well as an efficient way to clean up.

I mentioned that guys sometimes use tissues when they masturbate to avoid messes that would need cleaning up but if a woman is getting the guy off, the act of cumming is frequently a very visual part of the process. I gave a brief description of cumming on the woman's tits or face as extremely pleasurable for the guy.

I then explained to Sunny that I wasn't sure if it had been her focus on the tissue or inexperience but just as I'd started to cum she'd stopped squeezing my cock and reached for the tissue. I said the removal of her hand at that moment had greatly dampened the pleasure of my climax.

Sunny gasped when I said that and immediately apologized. She said, "You said you were cumming. I'd read that guys get overly sensitive after they cum so I thought I was reaching for the tissue at just the right moment." She assured me that she would do better.

Finally, Sunny said she was sorry that she'd come on so strong about how quickly I'd ejaculated. I cut her off and said that was okay. It would be great if I could learn how to hold back. I hadn't ruled out calling Molly but was embarrassed and wasn't exactly ready to call yet.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers