My Teacher Friends Ch. 01: Laura

Story Info
He meets Laura in school and helps her find her new mattress.
8k words
4.65
18.4k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers

There is no doubt that covid-19 changed the world. Its impact will be discussed and written about for centuries. The pandemic of 2020-21 certainly changed my life, but in one instance, at least, it was changed for the better.

It had been a good four months since the pandemic had shut down all public gatherings and many people's livelihoods right along with it. After a few months of lockdown, half the people were afraid to go out to the grocery store and the other half insisted that the whole thing was being blown out of proportion. Once the vaccines were approved, you had half the people clamoring to get vaccinated and the other half being anti-vax and claiming we were being micro chipped. All the while, the number of cases peaked and everything remained closed. What a crazy time.

I had been furloughed for a couple months at that point and there was still no end in sight. With the entertainment venue I worked at now completely shuttered, management had no need for either a box office or stage manager, both of which I had served as, depending on the performer. As the summer changed into fall, the 2021 outlook was not much better than 2020, and certainly not for my struggling venue.

During that time, I learned about what basics really mean and just how possible it is to conserve and get by on very little. What do we really need after all? As it turns out, it's food, water, and shelter. Some good companionship goes a long way, too. Unfortunately, it takes money to pay for food, water and shelter, and my supply was dwindling fast.

Thanksgiving that year was even more bizarre since no one could get together. Eating my turkey and stuffing alone I thought long and hard about other careers that still needed people. What was I already qualified for that I could do right now until the pandemic subsided and things opened up again? I considered being a contact tracer or maybe an amazon delivery driver.

There was also a lot of talk in the news about schools throughout the autumn. Parents desperately wanted schools to re-open, presumably to get their kids out of their hair. Teachers and staff had already jumped through hoops facilitating online learning the previous spring and simply wanted to stay safe by following the CDC guidelines. Some kids took it as a vacation from school, and all of them missed their friends and fell behind in their education. The schools were in chaos, just like everything else.

A friend who works as the facility engineer at the school nearby told me that they were desperately seeking substitute teachers and I decided to apply. I researched a little and found that the only qualification necessary was a bachelor's degree and a clean background. I had both, so I decided to give it a shot.

The person at the district office I spoke to, Debbie, was extremely helpful and seemed grateful that I wanted to help out. I just figured it would be good way to earn money and keep myself busy until my venue reopened. The principal, Josh, was a forward thinking administrator and had decided that keeping a full time sub on staff would better prepare them for staff absences on short notice. He wanted someone who was always available, should any teachers develop a fever or cough and be forced to quarantine at home.

I said all the right things in the series of interviews and they hired me as their full time substitute teacher. I went through all the steps of getting finger printed and had my background checked, so that by the time 2021 rolled around, I was ready to begin my interim career as a substitute school teacher.

When school convened in early January, I was assigned to the 6th, 7th and 8th grade, and was soon immersed in the school atmosphere. Way different from the typical office settings I was used to, the middle school was full of perky and energetic teachers who seemed to love what they did, even though the responsibility they took on was far heavier than anything I'd ever witnessed in the business world. These teachers greeted each day with a smile and positive words for everyone they passed in the hallway, including me. How refreshing it was to feel appreciated for my small contribution, rather than the morose atmosphere in my old office. Everyone I met at the school made me feel welcome and valued.

My typical day began with reporting to the office. On most days, Kathy, the school secretary would have a binder ready for me and a sticky note telling me what room I'd be in for that day. I would then grab a cup of coffee in the lounge and proceed to my classroom. Oftentimes, the teacher I was subbing for was still present, but connected remotely, and my job was simply to take attendance and monitor the few in-person students in the classroom. Other days, when she had no assignment for me, Kathy would have me wait in the teacher's lounge and remain available in case anything came up. On days when I had no classroom to go to, they still paid me to sit there and read or take online courses about sexual harassment, cultural sensitivity, airborne pathogens, and the like.

It was way more fun to get assigned to a classroom, though, and even better when I was there to replace a Teacher's Assistant. On those days, I would get to see the actual teachers in action, and I marveled at their dedication. In this way, I got to work with and admire a range of teachers, most of whom appeared to be females in their twenties and thirties.

First was the English teacher, Stephanie. Short and full figured, this eastern European beauty filled her jeans and blouse nicely. I particularly enjoyed watching her when she would bend at the waist to help one of her students. Thoughts of sex were never very far from my mind, and seeing Stephanie's nicely shaped ass didn't help my focus. I shook off the distraction and concentrated on helping the students, but her sexy mannerisms made it hard. At the end of the day, she thanked me profusely for everything I had done to help her. There were other things I wished I could help her with if she wanted, but I kept my thoughts to myself and remained the perfect gentleman. Stephanie was cute, with a killer body, and looked like she knew how to please a man, but her frequent references to her husband told me she was off limits.

Next, I subbed for one of the few male teachers in the school, Steve, the social studies teacher. His wife, Beth, taught physical education and was nice enough to check in on me throughout the day. Poking her head into her husband's classroom door before the students arrived that morning, she said, "Hey, top o' the morning! Are you 'Steve' today?"

"I guess so," I shrugged. "I'm Sam."

She stepped into the classroom, saying, "Hi Sam, I'm Beth. Steve asked me to check in on you. Everything okay?"

I admired her sleek physique as she crossed the classroom toward my desk and thought that she must work out a lot to keep herself in such tip top shape.

"Everything is great!" I replied. "Steve left excellent instructions. I should be fine."

"Okay," she said, "I'm right down the hall in the gym if you need anything. Just let me know." Then she spun on her heels and left. Watching her tight ass move from side to side as she exited made me think that Steve probably had a lot of fun with her. I knew it was wrong to constantly fantasize about the sexy school teachers all around me, but I couldn't help it. Hot twenty and thirty year old babes will do that to me every time.

After that, I assisted with the special needs children. Their teacher, Julie, was a slim redhead with pretty eyes and outstanding curves. With everyone fully masked in school, I didn't know what the rest of her face looked like, but her smiling Irish eyes were sweet. For Julie's class, the school tried to keep a higher ratio of instructors to students, so I was surrounded by various attractive teacher assistants. Coming and going throughout the day, a variety of specialists came in to work with individual kids, or to impart lessons to all.

One specialist in particular struck me as especially cute and good at what she did. When she entered Julie's room. The kids lit up and so did she. Such excitement and enthusiasm. How graceful, how spritely. A bush of dark, curly hair held in a tight ponytail swayed about following her as she moved animatedly around the room. She was ON with those kids, and they loved her. Her name was Ms. Laura and she taught speech therapy. She worked so beautifully with the kids, crouching down beside them to help them match the name with the picture on the cards spread before them, or filling in the blanks on worksheets. Her lilting voice sounded like music as she laughed with the kids and praised them for their efforts. Before she left that day, she made a point to thank me, too.

"Thank you so much for everything you do!" she said.

"Oh, you're very welcome," I stammered. "It's you and the other teachers who deserve all the thanks, Laura. You're doing an incredible job despite all these covid restrictions, and you are so good with the kids. Thank you!"

She smiled behind her mask and touched my arm lightly as she exited the room. I admired her shapely figure and bobbing ponytail as she walked away.

Later, alone with Julie after the kids were released for the day, she thanked me also. "Sam, you were great with the kids today. Coming back tomorrow, I hope." she said.

"If Kathy assigns me to you, then yes," I replied. "I really enjoyed myself today."

The next day, I was indeed assigned to Julie's class. The more time I spent with her and her kids, the more rewarding it felt. The day was highlighted by another visit from Laura and soon the whole room was filled with childish laughter.

"It's fun to learn, huh?" she asked the class enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" they all cheered.

At the end of the day, as I was grabbing my lunch box from the fridge, I ran into Laura in the teacher's lounge. "You were amazing in June's class today!" I told her.

"Thanks!" she laughed behind her mask. "Just another day at the office!"

"Yeah, well they sure get excited when you visit," I said.

"They're great kids," she deflected. "Makes my job easier and more fun."

"They definitely love their Ms. Laura!"

"You're sweet, thank you," she said as she left, brushing my arm again on her way out. "Nice working with you."

Luckily, my assignment with Julie's class continued on and off throughout the next few weeks, so I got to see Laura on a regular basis. We discovered that we had a lot in common, like a love of nature, travel, and adventure. I decided that I would ask her out and see if anything happened from there. There certainly seemed to be a lot of chemistry between us.

Unfortunately, my next few days were spent assisting the chemistry teacher, William. One of the other few males there, William seemed to have very little personality but a lot of smarts. The experiments he had the class do were very interesting regardless of his monotone delivery.

Other assignments were mixed in, too, including a few days of math subbing for Ms. Lisa, who I came to find out, was married to Josh, the principal. There seemed to be quite a few married couples working at the same school and it surprised me a little.

Being in Lisa's class was a welcome change from William's. She was bright and cheerful, and downright sexy. Compact and curvy, she was a stark contrast to her somewhat stodgy husband, Josh. Lisa was an hour glass, Josh was a pear. She had silky dark hair that framed her face, he was balding. She was vivacious, he was boring. But you know what they say - opposites attract.

Lisa explained over zoom before the kids joined us that she was at home because she had been in contact with someone who had tested positive for covid. School policy mandated that she immediately get tested and quarantine until results came back.

"It sucks," she said. "I feel fine but I can't come in for a few days. I'm glad you're there, though."

"Ah, that explains why Josh is out, too."

"Yeah," she replied and trailed off, "same household and all."

She sounded a little down suddenly. I praised her husband, saying, "Well, I think Josh is doing an amazing job in some pretty difficult conditions. He told me the other day that whenever we're able to get vaccinations scheduled, I'll be included, too!"

"Oh, you'll be able to get yours, too?" she asked brightly, ignoring the compliment for her husband.

"Yep!" I replied happily.

"I'm glad. I guess he can do some things right after all!"

I hoped she was joking, but I couldn't probe any deeper with class about to start.

While I subbed for Lisa that week and got to know her a little more, even though it was over zoom, I got the impression that she had a very sensual side, one that her life as a math teacher and the principal's wife didn't allow her to fully express. During times when there were no students online, she asked some rather personal questions, like what I was interested in, what did I like to do in my spare time, and did I have a girlfriend?

"Nope, no one special at the moment," I responded, then added, jokingly, "Why, are you interested in some extra-curricular activities, Lisa?"

"Maybe," she laughed. "Are you offering?"

"You have a naughty side, don't you?" I remarked.

"I do," she admitted and looked down shyly, a little embarrassed.

"Are you blushing? Hard to tell over zoom."

"A little," she replied sheepishly. The sexual tension dissipated as we got back to business. I wondered to myself if this sexy woman was getting what she needed at home? I didn't think she was, but knowing that she was married to my boss, there wasn't much I could do to help her out.

I continued through the next couple of weeks bouncing around as usual, always hoping for those chance encounters with those teachers that I liked most, Laura, Lisa, Stephanie, Beth, Julie, and others I worked with along the way. When a 3-day weekend came around, I found that I actually missed working with and being around the various babes at the school. I found myself thinking about them and wondering what everyone was doing over the long weekend.

After the holiday, I returned, energized for the school day. It occurred to me that I had never looked forward to going to work before, like I did now. Throughout the spring semester, more kids returned to in-person learning while nearly half remained in virtual learning mode. I returned to Julie's classroom and got to see Laura in action some more. She showed a series of videos to the kids, then did some worksheets with them, about farm life. Together with the kids, I learned how farmers milk cows, then churn butter, and make cheese.

At the day's end, when I saw her in the teacher's lounge, I remarked, "Wow, Laura, that lesson on dairy farming was awesome. I learned a lot, too. Thank you!"

"Oh, thanks," she beamed from behind her mask. "That's one of my favorite lessons. Kids need to know that stuff, y'know?"

"Yeah" I agreed. "Otherwise, they'd have no idea about all the hard work that goes into having milk, butter and cheese in their fridge. Really cool."

"Glad you enjoyed it," she smiled through her mask as she breezed past me into the hall and on to her next class.

Life continued much like that for the first couple months until Spring Break was only a couple weeks out. Then, we all received word that the district had scheduled us for vaccinations. While everyone else was scrambling for appointments at pharmacies and county health departments, using online reservation systems that constantly locked up, we were scheduled as soon as teachers were deemed eligible for vaccinations.

What a relief it was to get those shots in the arm. It really gave me hope for a brighter future and an end to this dread pandemic. Shortly after we received our second dose, I got a call from my old boss.

"Ready to come back, Sam?" he asked cheerfully. "Things are starting to open up again!"

I was glad to hear that they wanted me back the following month. I was grateful, considering that it paid twice what I made at the school, but surprisingly, I realized that I would miss my days as a sub. After setting up my return to my old job at the theatre, I let Josh know that my old job had called me to come back to work there. He told me that he was very happy for me, but sorry that I'd be leaving.

"Everyone has given me such glowing reports on your performance," he told me, "including my wife Lisa!"

"I appreciate that," I replied. "I have never enjoyed working anywhere more than I have here, Josh."

We worked it out that my last day would be the last day before spring break, and the next day, Josh circulated an email thanking me for my contribution and letting everyone know that I would be with them only until spring break. After that went out, I received numerous emails expressing how happy they were for me, and how sad they were that I was leaving so soon. One morning near the end of my time there, I ran into Laura in the lounge.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "I can't believe you're leaving us already. I was really enjoying getting to know you, and looking forward to getting to know you better."

"It's definitely bitter sweet for me," I said. "Part of me is happy to get back to what I know best, and part will really miss you and all the other amazing teachers and staff here."

"It's been great having you here, Sam," she said. "I only wish we had more time to get to know each other."

"Me, too, Laura," I agreed.

I was about to ask her out when, as if remembering something, she said, "This might sound like a strange question, but do you know where I can get the best deal on a new mattress?"

I was taken aback for a moment, then recovered, "Well, believe it or not, I got mine at Menards, of all places, when I bought one recently."

"Really?" she said in surprise. "I didn't even know they sold them there."

"I hadn't either, but someone told me. They're way in the back of the store, but you can get good deals on all the name brands."

"That sounds good. I'll check it out tonight," she said as she exited the lounge. "I hate getting attacked by salespeople the minute I walk into one of those big mattress or furniture stores."

When I saw her the next day, she reported, "I checked Menards but the prices weren't all that great."

"Aw, that's too bad." Trying again, I offered, "I heard about this mattress store on the radio called HassleLess, where there are no sales people in the store at all."

"Really? No sales people? That sounds intriguing, but a little bit scary and weird, too."

"Don't know, I've never been to one, but there's one right down the highway. I'd be happy check it out with you if you want."

She brightened, and said, "That would be great! How about after school today?"

I thought quickly, and having no obligations that evening, said, "Sure. What time?"

"How about 4:00?"

"Sounds good!" I replied brightly. "See you after school."

The day seemed to take longer than usual and I couldn't wait for it to be over so that I could help out Laura. Finally, 3:45 rolled around and it was time to go.

"See you over there!" I heard Laura call from a few cars down in the parking lot, and off we went.

Going into the sales person free mattress store was a bit eerie, since the entire place was devoid of people. Following this attractive young woman around while she perused hundreds of mattresses was a surreal experience. Laura thoughtfully examined all of the inventory until she found one to her liking.

"This one looks good," she exclaimed. "And the price is right. Would you help me try it out?"

Oh, the thoughts that passed through my mind in that fleeting instant. As she laid down on the mattress, I had her completely undressed in my mind, and pictured myself crawling toward her warm, wet mound that ached with desire and dripped with arousal. I thought I detected the sweet aroma of hot pussy and imagined her outstretched arms beckoning me. My hard member pressed to her moist slit in my mind, just as she snapped me back to reality.

sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers