My Teacher, My Master Pt. 04

Story Info
Zach serves his friends at the teacher's house.
2.9k words
4.53
8k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
46 Followers

So here it was, 4:50, and I was already around the corner from Mr. Clark's house. The plan was that I was to be the nude slave of Mr. Clark, the arrogant bully Calvin, and two of my senior classmates, Michael and Tom. Calvin had demanded I name two classmates who I was attracted to, and then he would check and see how they felt about me.

The result had been that we all met in a quarter of the cafeteria, where Calvin quietly showed them the video he had made of me. In it, I was completely naked and horny, proclaiming that I would do whatever he wanted, as he was groping my cock. He then had told them that I was willing to be their nude slave as well, and they eagerly wanted to take me up on the offer. We had made up to meet at Clark's at 5 PM.

I was 10 minutes early, and decided to take a few moments to think through whether I actually wanted to do this. I stood down the block and saw both Michael and Tom arriving at Clark's house. When I saw them, my dick began to move. That was it, I was going in. I walked around the block, though, to give my bulge a chance to shrink. It just seemed a bit embarrassing to show up with a raging hard-on.

When the clock struck five, I knocked on the door. Cal answered with a big smile and said, "Come on in, Zachy faggot." As I entered, he gave my ass a squeeze. It wasn't going to be easy keeping my hard-on down! But the thought that it would be on full display for guys that turned me on made it almost impossible.

Everybody was already there. "Have a seat," said Clark. I was waiting for the festivities to begin, but we all were just sitting and talking. It wasn't like the plan had changed, so what was the delay? Whatever it was, the fact that everyone was thinking about just how I was going to strip and serve made this nonchalant conversation the ultimate tease.

I mean, we all knew what was going to happen. And I definitely saw Thomas, the cute nerdy guy, steal some glances straight at my crotch. I remember that the other guys did as well.

"Hey, guys, would you like something to drink?" It was Mr. Clark, being the good host. The guys all said yes. So he turned to me. "Zachy, be a good boy and go into the kitchen and bring us all drinks. There's soda and beer in the refrigerator."

"Okay, Mr. Clark." I got up to go into the kitchen. Mr. Clark stopped me.

"Oh, and Zachy, take this." He handed me some material. I held it up, and saw that it was a loincloth. It had a waistband, and it had some material that went down in the front, but the back was completely open. Mr. Clark continued, "when you get to the kitchen, change into this. Only this. You can leave the rest of your clothes there."

When the guys saw what I was going to wear, they snickered quite loudly. Now it was going to happen. Cal pointed out the obvious, "When he gets a hard on, that loincloth will be useless. His dick will lift it right up." The guys all laughed at that, and Tom gave his crotch a little pat. I went into the kitchen."

I got the drinks, and then got out of my clothing. I tried to put on the loincloth, but Cal was right. My dick was straight as a tree, and the loincloth was pretty much horizontal. I wasn't ready to go out like that, so I took my time.

Just as it was finally beginning to go down, I heard Cal's voice. "Hey, Zachy slave bitch, what's taking so long?" Michael answered, "he's probably got a raging hard on. Zach can't control himself when knows he's about to be our nude slave." The guys laughed at that, and my hard on started again. Somehow, it stopped midway, and I realized that I had better get out there.

I walked around the corner with a tray of drinks. The laughter was raucous. "Fuck, look at that slave," taunted Michael. "He's really ready to serve us."

Clark gave me explicit instructions. "Give each of your masters a drink, and then turn completely around so they can see your body. Guys, take a good look at Zachy's body, because it's your sex toy for the next hour. Nobody be embarrassed, he's going to do whatever the fuck you want."

That was it. The loincloth was completely horizontal again. "Shit, look at that," said Cal. "Zachy faggot slave can't keep his dick down in our presence."

Boy, he had that right. And knowing that all these hot guys were looking at my hard on and mocking me made me feel incredibly sexy. My nakedness and subservience to them was the most pleasurable thing I had ever felt. If I had any regrets about this scenario, they were gone now. I was all in.

And so I followed instructions. I gave each of my Masters a drink, and then put the tray on the table. I was now to present my nude body to each guy. I started with Cal. I stood in front of him, and heard Clark's voice from my left. "Get rid of the fucking loincloth, you can't keep it down anyway." I followed orders, stepped out of the loincloth, and stood completely nude in front of Cal. I swiveled my hips a little, and then turned around and bent over. As I expected, a sharp smack on my ass came. Cal kept his hand there, squeezing it, feeling down onto my legs, reaching in-between and jiggling my balls.

He continued to feel me up, reaching around my thighs and then turning back to face him. Again he reached in and jiggled my balls. "Horny Zachy loves master Cal playing with his sex toys, doesn't he." "Yes sir," I replied, as he grabbed my dick, pumped it, then slapped it side to side. The guys had a laugh at that. Honestly, I smiled too. This was too much fun.

"Now give Mike a chance, present yourself to him for inspection, Zachy-faggot," ordered Mr. Clark. "Yes sir."

I stood in front of Mike, the hunk. Blond, built, and as arrogant as Cal, he turned me on a lot! I stood straight in front of him, and my dick twitched. Cal had already gotten some pre-cum out of me, so I had no secrets. Mike took charge.

"I see how horny a shit you are. Rub your pre-cum all over your cock." I did, until it was smooth and shiny. Man, that felt great. But Mike kept his hands to himself.

"Put your hands on your head and spread your legs." I obeyed. Mike didn't touch me or anything, just looked, and commented, "Good fucking slave. Swivel your hips, shake your cock for me, hahaha."

Even without him touching me I was really hot. I mean, being completely nude and obedient in front of an arrogant clothed hunk is my fantasy, and now it's coming true. The inequality, where I have to show him my most private parts and practically beg him to like me, lights my fire, so to speak.

So I swiveled my hips seductively, shook my cock very subserviently, and showed Mike how horny he made me. I wanted to touch myself, but I was afraid that if I did, I'd come right then, so I kept my hands on my head, as ordered.

Finally, he spoke a further command. "Get on your knees to me." Fire! I did, and he reached out and grabbed my chin, pulling me close. He sensuously felt my neck, shoulders and arms. He luxuriously groped my muscles, which are tight and impressive. He clearly loved having a hunk as a toy. He moved his hands all the way down my arms, and came up my sides. Then he moved in and played with my nipples, which sent electricity through me.

And then, suddenly, he pinched them. "Ouch," I exclaimed. He pulled me in to him by my nipples, which hurt a lot, but I didn't mind. I'm not into pain, but some discomfort is worth the simultaneous sexual pleasure, so I stayed in the game eagerly, as he pulled me close to his face.

"Nice playing with you, Zachy, I feel that you really love me." And with that, his right hand went straight down and grabbed my cock. He played with it, slowly feeling me up and down. A squeeze, followed by a slow grope. And all the while, he still had my face right in front of his, and kept his eyes locked on mine. I had to watch his masterful smile and meet his gaze while he was showing ownership over my intimate parts. I wanted to cum, actually, but Clark now interfered. "No secrets, bitch." He illustrated the point by squeezing my dick hard.

"OK, that's enough introduction, Mike, really well done. But Tom, here, has been watching with patience. Zachy faggot, time to be Tom's slave. Present yourself to him."

Tom was the one I was waiting for. Of course I was turned on by hunks like Cal and Mike, but Tom had something that really turned my dials. He had a beautiful face, slim body, but most of all, a shy and nerdy personality. I loved his eyes, and I love the fact that he was super polite and quiet. My hottest fantasies are giving incredible sexual fun to shy guys. Tom had it all.

So I stood right in front of him, in all my naked glory. I looked at him with a shy smile myself, and he looked back. The only thing I wondered was if Tom was capable of acting like my master. I always thought he liked me a lot, and it was confirmed when Cal arrange this "get-together." Would he be able to act as if he didn't feel the need to impress me?

Clark seemed to have read my mind, and intervened. After all, I've been standing there in silence for what seemed a long time. "Tom," said Clark, "Zachy has a confession to make. Look how hard his dick is for you. Zachy, tell Tom what you really want to."

This was the perfect invitation for what I wanted to happen. I summoned up my best sense of humility, and prepared to bare my soul to match my naked body.

"Tom, do you like my body?" He nodded his head. It seemed he was even blushing a little. Oh how I needed him to own me! "Mr. Clark is right. My dick is hard as a rock because I get to be your nude slave. I have to confess that I've noticed you a lot before, and get really turned on by you."

Tom inhaled. A smile broke out on his face. "Go on," ordered Mr. Clark.

"I want you to know that, well, I fantasize about you. Yes, I do. I fantasize about licking your feet. I fantasize about you stripping me naked and spanking me. I fantasize about lying with you on a bed and rubbing my body on yours, while you call me your bitch."

Tom's hand went down to his crotch. The effect of my words was amazing, and he hadn't even touched me! I went down on my knees, ready to beg.

"Tom, master, would you please treat me like your slut slave? I'm here, now, completely naked for you. I can't hide how much you turn me on, you see how hard my dick is because I'm naked in front of you. Will you please feel me? Please?"

I got up, put my hands on my head and spread my legs again. I came right up against his knees, and swayed my hips in a sensuous circle. All the time, I kept begging, "please, Tom, feel me. Be my master, Tom, I will do whatever you wish. Spank me, I'm begging you."

It seemed that Tom could not believe what he was hearing. Maybe I was imagining it, but it seemed I was his fantasy come true. At the same time, his shyness was keeping him silent. He needed help, to get what he really wanted. I turned around and stuck my ass out within his reach. It took a few seconds, but finally I felt him touch my butt. He wasn't spanking me, but he was feeling me. I couldn't resist letting out a moan.

Then Mr. Clark provided even more help. "Nude and horny Zachy, bend over Tom's knee. Tom, I want you to spank his ass. Give him 20 smacks, and make them hard."

Yes! I did as I was told, and the feeling of Tom's legs under my stomach and on my thighs just made me hornier. I made sure to rub my cock on his pants leg as I took position. "Please, Tom, please spank me well. And I promise that I will be your nude slave whenever you get horny and want me."

That did it. The first spank was a bit tentative, but by the third or fourth, he was really owning my butt. And as he did, he opened up.

"I've actually got a confession to make as well. I've had the same fantasy about you, but usually you are the master. I had no idea that I made you horny. I love that!" He finished out the round of spanking with three exceptionally hard ones. "And, yes, now that I know your dirty secret, I totally want you to be my nude slave. But I also hope we can become better friends."

I didn't feel an urge to respond to that, at least not with words. He had totally conquered me. I almost wanted to kiss him, which is not usually my thing. I didn't, but I put my hands on his shoulders, and started to give him a lap dance. His hands came around and felt my butt, slid down my legs, and back up again. Meanwhile, I was grinding my dick on his crotch and inner thighs, really leaning in on him.

He grabbed my ass, and squeezed it tightly. Then he pulled his hands in and pushed me a little bit away, so he could grab my dick with his right hand. He even gave me an order! "Spread your legs." I did, and he pulled me in by my dick so that I found myself sitting on his lap, legs spread wide.

Tom was like a virgin in a strip joint. He was touching every part of my body with wonder, and I was so hot to give him every pleasure he wanted. This could have gone on for quite some time, but our session was about to end. Mr. Clark introduced the final activity.

"Zachy wants to suck some dicks. On your knees, faggot, and guys, get them out if you want it." Cal and Mike were ready immediately, so I got on my knees and waddled over to them. First I did Cal, and then Mike. They both didn't last very long, and I ended up with a lot of cum on my face and torso. Tom hadn't gotten involved yet, but when I wiped my face off with a towel Clark gave me, I gave Tom a big smile.

Tom smiled back, thought a moment, and then opened his zipper. He took out his cock, which was just average length. That, actually, turned me on even more. On my knees, I went over to him with a big smile and said "thank you, master." I sensuously licked his dick, making sure that it was wet on all sides. I allowed myself to reach around and grab his butt, which he did not mind.

After some foreplay with my tongue, I took his cock into my mouth. I have a feeling that this was his first experience. He was moaning and muttering, "Yes, fuck it, yes." That was unusual speech for Tom, so I knew he was really enjoying this.

So much so, that he almost immediately exploded in my mouth. This had done amazing things for his confidence, which made me really happy. I almost couldn't recognize the Tom who now grabbed my hair, looked me in the face, and said "I own you now, Zachy. I want you to stand in front of me, look at me, and jerk yourself off."

The guys loved this, they cheered him on. "Way to go, Tom!" said Calvin. I think I also said "Yes!" After all, I was still super horned and was afraid that once everyone came, I wouldn't get a chance.

So with great gusto, I stood and stared at my gorgeous master Tom, the nerdy skinny guy with the perfect eyes and the irresistible shyness. The air on my exposed dick and balls felt magical. I locked eyes with him, although he occasionally broke the look to watch my hand stroking my rock solid cock.

It took less than a minute, but when I came, I knew I would come again with Tom, and maybe some of these other guys as well. And of course, I couldn't forget the hot Mr. Clark! Good times were ahead.

sxyht138
sxyht138
46 Followers