My Teddy Bear Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then.

Towards the end of a particularly warm day in which I'd had nothing to do but lounge in the garden soaking up sunshine and reading, I was helping Mum prepare a simple pasta meal for dinner. Dad was in the lounge on the phone to a hapless junior colleague, and Joanie was off doing whatever it is she does. Ted got home just after 7, and after briefly waving into the kitchen went upstairs.

"Oh, he's gone already?" Mum had turned to say something a moment too late. "Claire honey, can you nip up and tell him the meal's ready in five minutes? If he has his usual after work shower he won't be down for ages, and the food will spoil. We don't mind him being in his work clothes at the table."

A quick messenger run? Sure, that didn't seem like a problem. I bounded up the stairs to the very top of the house where our bedrooms are.

I burst through his door, and stopped dead in my tracks. The words I was meant to convey completely forgotten.

He was standing by the window, almost completely naked. He'd obviously just stripped off his jeans as they were still in his hand. His t-shirt lay on the floor beside his feet. Only a thin pair of grey boxer shorts attempted - ineffectually - to conceal his prominently bulging cock and bum. His taut, muscular legs, and broad strong chest were exposed to me for the first time and they quite literally took my breath away.

"Uh, hi Claire." His face was going bright red and he was trying to cover himself, lamely holding the jeans in front of his chest and failing to do anything at all useful with them.

"Sorry," I croaked, almost bent double by a needy cramp between my legs. "I should have knocked."

"No, don't worry. It's ok." A pause. "Um, did you have someth-"

How had I just managed to cross the room? Was I really just inches away from him with my outstretched fingers lightly touching his chest and tummy?

It felt like there was an intense heat in the room. Both of us stared with indescribable intensity at the other.

And then I pushed myself up onto the balls of my feet and kissed him.

It was like a dam burst. He grabbed me and pulled me into him, a fierce, possessive embrace.

"Oh Pipsi," I moaned into his solid frame at the words. "I'm so sorry I've been avoiding you this week."

"*You* avoiding *me*?" I was aghast. "I've been avoiding you!"

We laughed together. In an instant we understood. My hands were all over him now: drifting down from his stomach, slipping under the waistband of his boxers, and pulling them down over his thighs.

"We don't have long Teddy," I managed to mumble. "Mum sent me up to tell you dinner's almost ready."

By now I'd freed his stiffening cock; wedged between us, against my belly, leaving a trail of precum on my blouse. He kicked the boxers away, now completely naked in my arms.

"Are you sure Claire," urgent words, filled with lust and worry that he was somehow - impossibly - misreading my intentions.

"I'm sure. I'm so sure. Hurry up."

I turned around, ripping open my shorts and pulling them down along with my knickers in one smooth motion. I looked back at him as I dropped to my hands and knees, presenting my behind to him, pussy burning with need, legs only able to open a little due to being tied together at the knee by my scrunched up clothing.

He descended, prick in hand, placing his knees either side of my legs.

In a frenzied instant, I remembered.

"*Fuck*, wait, Ted, do you have a condom?" An apologetic sigh in return. He pulled back from me a little. "*Ugh*, no you don't." I reached behind to grab him. A moment's hesitation, then resolve. "Fuck it. Do it anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Stop fucking asking me if I'm sure. Yes I'm fucking sure."

To his credit, he needed no more encouragement. With one hand on the small of my back, a thumb pulling on one buttock to open me wider, I felt his fat cock bump up once against me and then slide firmly, gloriously, irrevocably inside.