My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy, did you see what just happened? I am keeping my side of this deal. Do you want that to change or are you going to keep your side too?" I gulped.

Ryan continued to sit confidently in the tub. He inclined his head, calling me over again. My eyes fell to his glistening muscles and I got back on my knees, beside the tub this time.

I looked down at his body and brought my hands towards his pecs again. I managed this time to withhold the moan that once again arose in my throat.

"You know, Tammy's kissing felt pretty nice."

"What?" I was having trouble thinking straight.

"I want you to put those pouty lips on my body, Tammy."

I stared at Ryan's face, flabbergasted. I pushed my brain out of its haze. "N...No, Ryan. No! There's a line, and that's over it."

He leveled his even look at me, unperturbed. "Should I text Tracy?"

My eyes widened further. This fucker. He...she would...dammit.

I looked back down at the incredible body before me. I mean...I supposed a few light...pecs...couldn't hurt? I was protecting Tracy after all...

Without replying audibly, I slowly brought my head to Ryan's chest. His muscles grew and grew in my vision until they were all I saw. Finally, I lightly grazed my lips against his warm skin.

"MMmmmmm..." Fuck...was that me...out loud?

Ryan's warm, hard body tasted salty and delicious. The feel of his hard muscles on my lips drove rational thought away and I began to pepper his chest and abs all over with kisses. At the same time, my hands resumed their roaming over his body, exploring the viral teenager's powerful chest, abs, shoulders and arms.

"That's it. Worship me."

I did, not even caring what he was saying. I pushed up higher on my knees, bringing my face and body closer to Ryans. My hands ran over his shoulders, back and even into his hair. "Mmm...mmmm...mmm...wow...mmm..." I moaned and mumbled as I worshiped.

I ran my face and lips down the trail between his abs, my lips even sliding under the surface of the water. Suddenly I felt something press against the side of my head and I retreated out of the water.

Sitting up straight again, my head spinning, I saw that Ryan was now gloriously erect. I gasped. Ryan's cock was bigger than I could ever imagine, the base right to the tip looking thick and strong. About half his shaft now emerged above the water. As I stared at it, I wondered whether there had ever been a more perfect cock than his.

"Looks like you're hoping for a happy ending, Tammy." Ryan said.

I stammered, tearing my eyes away from the glorious cock just below my face. There was nowhere to look safely though-Ryan's incredible body filled my vision. "I...I wasn't..."

"Go ahead."

"Go...ahead...?"

Ryan looked at me, expressionless. I kept my eyes on his face for another few seconds until, like a magnet, my eyes were drawn downwards. I stared at Ryan's cock. My god. Was it a foot long? Longer?

"I'm getting bored, Tammy." Sure enough, Ryan's cock started to dip slightly towards the water again. "Do I need to text Tracy?"

Telling myself that it was the threat of my daughter getting involved that caused it, and not the desire that grew instantly in me to bring Ryan back to full mast, I reached out my hand quickly and closed it around (or almost around) another man's cock for the first time...my nephew's cock.

Oh my fucking god. Even with the hot water around it, Ryan's cock felt scolding hot. And short of fully hard, I still couldn't get my small hand around it. In fact, if anything, my hand on it made it look even bigger. I moved it around experimentally, feeling it's incredible weight.

"It's not a joystick, girl."

I felt my cheeks go red. "Right, sorry Ryan..."

But...I couldn't do this. I couldn't actually stroke my...my...my...my hand started moving. The thin silky skin of Ryan's cock slid along the thick shaft underneath before my hand actually slid along the skin. I moaned involuntarily, my mind struggling to comprehend the feeling of Ryan's thick meat filling my hand.

"Stroke the whole thing."

Obediently, I began stroking Ryan's long cock in smooth slow strokes, inch after inch after inch after inch after...it just kept going.

I felt Ryan's snake growing thicker and longer in my hands. For a moment I was filled with pure pride - I was getting him hard! But I pushed that thought out. This was just for Tracy.

But...it just kept growing..."Oh fuck...I didn't know they could get this hard..."

"Girl, you're going to discover a lot of things."

As Ryan's cock hardened to it's full length, I brought in my second hand, which had been continuing it's exploration of Ryan's abs. Even then, Ryan's cock was barely half-covered with both my hands on it.

Amazingly, the beautiful cock in my hands was thick from base to tip, almost uniform. The perfect dick.

With one hand, I began manipulating the large spongy tip, while I continued stroking it with my other.

"Mmmm...not bad...you're a natural."

Blushing, I smiled at Ryan's handsome face, continuing my stroking. "Thanks, Ryan..." I answered shyly. But then I shook my head, trying to clear it of the insane thoughts floating around it. Did I just thank Ryan for complimenting my hand job skills?

I broke eye contact and looked back at Ryan's cock. Fuck I had to end this. But he'd just get Tracy if I walked out now...

I began stroking faster, harder. My hands went in and out of the water, splashing slightly, as I vigorously rubbed Ryan's long pole up and down and up and down.

My arms were burning but I had no thoughts of stopping until Ryan was satisfied...I mean...for...for Tracy's sake.

I glanced at Ryan's face and he was looking at me with a serious look on his face. His strong hand, which had been stroking my hair and neck lightly for much of this time, now moved to my lips. He ran his thumb along my bottom lip as I stared into his penetrating blue eyes. Then, slowly, he stuck one, then two of his fingers into my mouth. They slid past my lips and tongue and, finally closing my eyes, I began sucking on them eagerly, running my tongue up and around them.

The combination of Ryan's huge cock in my hands and his strong fingers in my mouth was too much. I began convulsing as I sucked and sucked and stroked and stroked, my body floating away and my mind going blank and numb.

In the middle of the most intense orgasm of my life, Ryan pulled his fingers from my mouth and moved his hand behind my neck, pulling my head down until I felt something thick part my lips.

Unthinking, unknowing, barely conscious now, I instantly began sucking again as whatever was in my mouth began erupting something warm and sweet into me. My orgasm went on and on as I drank in my Nephew steadily and deeply, stroking the underside of his cock hard to squeeze out every delicious drop.

Stroke. Suck. Gulp.

Stroke. Suck. Gulp.

Stroke. Suck. Gulp.

Stroke. Suck. Gulp.

Finally, after what seemed like a 10 minute orgasm, I slowly regained awareness. My head was now resting along the top of Ryan's abs, my right ear and cheek in the water. Ryan's long cock, which was slowly softening, snaked up, the tip still resting into my mouth. One hand continued to stroke him as the other ran up and down his thick muscular leg below me. Ryan was stroking my head, speaking softly. "So nice, Tammy. Now you know. This is where you belong."

Fuck.

I sat up fast, a loud "pop" sounding as Ryan's cock slid out of my still sucking mouth.

"I...no...this was just..."

Ryan looked at me, a look of surprised humor on his face. "Still? Most break by now."

What did he mean? "You..you'll leave Tracy alone now? Right? Because that's the only reason why...I...you know."

"Tammy, relax."

"I, I'd better go."

"Why don't you sleep with me in my bed tonight? It'll be very comfortable."

The thought was so fucking tempting. I was so exhausted and sick of sleeping on the horrible guest bed. Plus...I looked down again at Ryan's glorious body...he would be there.

With effort, I managed to turn him down. "I...I don't think so."

He shrugged. "Alright, Tammy."

I mustered the feeble remains of my self dignity. "You...we're good now right? No more of...this? And you'll leave Tracy?"

"You still pretending that's why you're doing this, Tammy?"

"It's...it's Tammy." No...wait. "I mean, Tommy. I mean Tom! I'm gonna go."

As I turned and walked out, Ryan's words followed me out the door. "Feel free to change your mind."

I snuck into my room, lay down on the uncomfortable mattress, and forced myself to stay there. I could still taste my nephew's sweet cum. I tossed and turned in the bed for a long time, Ryan's invitation bouncing around my head incessantly. Finally, I fell asleep and dreamed of Ryan.

12